Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

If the egg type I'm on for produced every week, I'll probably get one next time he breeds.

But I'm not sure what that egg is, so I can't be sure! xd.png Almost as fun as being on for any egg. smile.gif

By the way, I just noticed TJ's skywing x storm pair has descriptions. Has that always been so or s that new?

Welp, haven't gotten my egg yet. I guess that's one less person ahead of me on the list! I was definitely not egglocked at the time so I suppose it just wasn't my turn! *waits for next week or.... whenever*

Did anyone see if a list opened up?

My page is still saying the "Breeding Lists Are Closed".

I got my last 2nd gen on May 18, 2015, so I'm still affected by the 5 week cooldown and can't get back on a list yet. But I haven't seen anyone actually get on a list since then either. I got the wrong egg last time round, so I definitely want back on the list for the correct egg (horse dragon).

I'm pretty sure the list hasn't opened since things glitched up and kicked people off. I'd been watching it for a few weeks since I got bumped off the list and wanted to get back on.

I coulda sworn people talked about getting on the list a few weeks ago. Was that another glitch?

Where did you see people say they got on the list? I've been watching here and the Congrats thread ever since the glitch happened to see if the list was worth watching yet, but I haven't seen anyone say they actually got on the list, just people saying they got their egg.

and now a gen 3 magi x alt black stair

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by ainisarie

That's exactly what I have observed. It looks like he's clearing out the lists, but not allowing anyone back on. If I had to guess, I'd say he needs the lists empty to actually fix the glitch. Don't quote me on that, that's just my guess unless TJ himself confirms it.

That's my suspicion as well. smile.gif We might be waiting a while, but if it prevents future glitches then I'd say the wait is worth it.

That's exactly what I have observed. It looks like he's clearing out the lists, but not allowing anyone back on. If I had to guess, I'd say he needs the lists empty to actually fix the glitch. Don't quote me on that, that's just my guess unless TJ himself confirms it.

Same.

TJ hasn't confirmed anything that I'm aware of; when people reported the page glitch, he just said something about it being an unofficial resource so he wasn't gonna do anything about it being broken. That would make sense, though, or he's planning some sort of internal redesign that requires him to empty the lists. We'll just have to wait and see.

Same.

TJ hasn't confirmed anything that I'm aware of; when people reported the page glitch, he just said something about it being an unofficial resource so he wasn't gonna do anything about it being broken. That would make sense, though, or he's planning some sort of internal redesign that requires him to empty the lists. We'll just have to wait and see.

Or he's just not going to breed his Thuweds anymore...

*sits back and watches everyone panic*

LOL... well, if he decides to go back to trading, I guess I'll just have to breed my golds more often and PM him every time I manage to breed one. I got at least two of my 2nd gens from trading with TJ... was before he created the lists.

My scroll was locked, because nobody wanted this... sad.gif

I took it - thanks!

Oh my gosh I have to tell a story!!!

So... early this morning I was looking at my email on my phone before getting out of bed because that's what I do to wake up. I saw that someone had posted here and since I still need a Terrae Thuwed offpring I grabbed the 3g someone had posted --- and forgot about it. THEN a little later my co-worker send me a two-way link, asking if his daughter could have it in exchange for what she "offered". I clicked the link and it was a 2g Terrae Thuwed! THEN when I came here again I saw that he had posted a trade for her for the one she received yesterday and Naughtrish, you offered the one YOUR received yesterday.

SMALL WORLD and THE perfect trades! I have such an amazing family, both blood and extended. smile.gif I am thisclose to having a decendant to each Thuwed! smile.gif

***EDIT: Yes I know it was the Terrae x Harvest I needed, not the Terrae x BBW (and didn't realize it in my excitement) but it's a 2g and I can always still trade for another Terrae x Harvest decendant. smile.gif

THAT SAID --- I see that someone DID get a Harvest from a Terrae x Harvest so if they read this and would like to trade, here is a two-way! smile.gif

TRADE? --- I also need offspring from This List

Edited by cajunsun

Hahaha... funny thing, I did receive two pms about that terrae, but I had traded it already. I thought the one from the alt vine might be a bit more "valuable" for a trade.

Picked up this guy from the AP a little bit ago, he grew up not too long ago.

Hekrok Thuwed

Inbred Thuwed... interesting. But I love it just the same ^.^