Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I've got a pair of 6th gen Thuweds that produce a 7th gen thuwed with no inbreeding:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/UmLKt

I'll be breeding for gifting after I finish some trading stuff - but I'd just like to ask if anyone's got a mate for him that's a 7th gen PB Thuwed with no inbreeding? Thanks!

13 hours ago, qwertyuiop0726 said:

I've got a pair of 6th gen Thuweds that produce a 7th gen thuwed with no inbreeding:

I'll be breeding for gifting after I finish some trading stuff - but I'd just like to ask if anyone's got a mate for him that's a 7th gen PB Thuwed with no inbreeding? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that 7th EG is as high as you can get with the ones on TJ's breeding page. I'd love to be proved wrong though.

I'm the meantime does anyone want this wrong -for me - breed Thuwed

Edited by Wiz

On 7/14/2017 at 11:31 PM, qwertyuiop0726 said:

I snagged a 7G noninbred a while back - https://dragcave.net/lineage/kbr5F - bred by @Natayah, might work? 

Edit - wait, just checked on eatw, they'd be inbred together. 

Edited by Pendragon

I had quite a surprise when I opened my scroll today to see an unexpected egg... a 2nd gen Thuwed! :blink:

Only "problem" (not that it is a real problem, but) is that it is a perfect sibling of another 2nd gen Thuweds of mine

So, any of you would like to swap a 2nd gen Skywing from gray father for another 2nd gen Thuwed? (not from purple x tan ridgewing or from heartseeker x gold wyvern)

13 hours ago, Iside said:

I had quite a surprise when I opened my scroll today to see an unexpected egg... a 2nd gen Thuwed! :blink:

I thought TJ stopped breeding his dragons quite some time ago. It's an awesome surprise but I'm curious why you got one after all this time. But yeah, it's cool. I'd love to be surprised too! :D 

2 hours ago, whitestar said:

I'm curious why you got one after all this time

I suspect he got reminded by a Help thread regarding his list.

2 hours ago, whitestar said:

I thought TJ stopped breeding his dragons quite some time ago. It's an awesome surprise but I'm curious why you got one after all this time. But yeah, it's cool. I'd love to be surprised too! :D 

I applied for a specific bred of Thuwed (a grey) many months ago but I never got it. I got a skywing about a year ago and now another skywing. Maybe this is the reason I'm still on the list.

If TJ needs the list to be cleared to fix it or something, of course it's ok for me to be simply removed from it.

I'm still on the list for a 'specific type of egg' - I have no idea, what type and have written many times, that if it's because of me the list does not open anymore, he can scratch me from his list. But nothing has changed.

I seemingly registered multiple times , when there was a mix-up more than a year ago. And he seems to follow those infos still.

16 hours ago, Iside said:

Only "problem" (not that it is a real problem, but) is that it is a perfect sibling of another 2nd gen Thuweds of mine

So, any of you would like to swap a 2nd gen Skywing from gray father for another 2nd gen Thuwed? (not from purple x tan ridgewing or from heartseeker x gold wyvern)

somebody has posted a 2nd Gen Thuwed on the rare trading thread ;-)

It seems I'm not able to swap my new 2nd gen Thuwed, and since I already have a perfect sibling I don't really need it. I think it would be more useful on someone else's scroll.

If someone who has been waiting to sign of the Thuwed list for a long time would like to offer the baby a new home please write me a PM. First asks first serves. Only condition is that you will have to gift some of its offsprings in this thread. 

Edit : claimed :)

Edited by Iside

when  was the last time tj's breeding list was open? I'm itching to make pb 3rd/2nd gen thuweds if i can ever get my hands on another one.

As far as I know, the list hasn't opened since around mid-2015, after the glitch that allowed users to sign up for multiple eggs at once. TJ's kept breeding them in order to fulfil all remaining requests, just hasn't opened the list to any new ones.

20th of April 2015 the list glitched, this seems to be the first reporting of it. Shortly afterwards, TJ closed the list and hasn't opened it ever since.

After seeing this thread I went through some long-lineaged dragons of mines, saying that among all those there has to be a Thuwed.

And yes I managed to find one just sitting around! :D

Any easier way to find a Thuwed other than going through every single dragon's lineage?

7 hours ago, Iside said:

I created a group with all my Thuweds. If anyone is interested in an offspring of one of them feel free to ask. 2nd gen ones may have a waiting list.

https://dragcave.net/group/11669

I'd totally be interested! I'm egglocked right now but I have 3 hatching tomorrow. If I manage to get enough Thuweds I want to breed them for others as well.

Just found a 2nd Gen Thuwed on my scroll... Thanks TJ!

Unfortunately I already got the same lineage two years ago, so I'd be interested in trading...

gone

Also - I am finally off the list, so the mix up is over where it concerned me.

Anybody else still ON the list or all OFF now?

Will be intersting to see, if he's changing something, if everyone is off the list...

Edited by lilysally
added info