Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Urgh what a perfectly depressing day :| That was not the news I wanted to wake up to!

Anyway, as a distraction, even gen thuweds for anyone that wants them...

4th gen skywing (lineage)

Yeah, there's going to be an irresponsible guinea pig wig at the big red switch in 2 months ...

Thanks for the pretty Skywing smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Well, a couple months ago I found this guy in the AP, got lucky and managed to snag him. Imagine my surprise on discovering a lovely Thuwed! I will have to breed a mate for him someday, but that'll take some doing to get the colors right.

No-one, she sobbed ?

ETA ! AH. Someone ! Thanks; traded biggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

I have a 2G Hellfire Thuwed from a while back that I've recently been trying to breed a female Magma mate for. Once that's done I'd be more than happy to breed a 3G Hellfire x Magma Thuwed for anyone who is interested. smile.gif

I can also breed siblings to this gal that are not only Thuweds several times over, but also Dorkfaces and several other notable lines.

Edited by Ookami11

I have a 2G Hellfire Thuwed from a while back that I've recently been trying to breed a female Magma mate for. Once that's done I'd be more than happy to breed a 3G Hellfire x Magma Thuwed for anyone who is interested. smile.gif

I can also breed siblings to this gal that are not only Thuweds several times over, but also Dorkfaces and several other notable lines.

Those both look amazing! ;o; I'd be happy to take you up on those offers later. :3 I'm a bit full at the moment. xP That's incredibly nice of you to offer, though!

I am looking to trade.

Have:

3rd gen even all Thuweds geode egg

user posted image

Want: 3rd gen all Thuwed egg that isn’t related.

Make an offer on my egg !

That is actually a very pretty combination of breeds! Unfortunately, the only pure thuwed third gen I can breed is related to that one. tongue.gif

Never mind; I could breed you another, now that I have a mate to get me to fourth gen biggrin.gif I am happy to breed them for anyone - now that I've got MINE biggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Oh wow!

I would love to trade for a Thuwed egg laugh.gif

Almost PB Thuwed up for grabs. Not inbred.

No trading or harming in any way. Freezing is ok.

Please PM me, thank you. - Abandoned.

Edited by Naughtrish

Just gonna introduce my thuweds here. >w< I'll edit the post when it needs updating. ^-^

Here’s my beautiful lil sunrise Thuwed, Asolisortu. It’s brother to one of my other thuweds, Inxyt.

Here’s Inxyt, Asolisortu’s brother. He was named after his code, Inxyt. He is going to mate with my female thuwed, Ifotiastinpsychimou.

Here’s my only female thuwed/dorkface so far, but I have a geode thuwed that is going to hatch in two 1/2 days, so that’ll be exciting! My geode is also a PB thuwed, so I’m going to use her as a breeding thuwed (I influenced her, so hopefully she’ll be female).

That’s all! ^-^

Edited by yipyipbrrring

I want a 2nd gen thuwed so bad but the breeding list is closed:( sad

Check the list regularly. It will open unannounced and unexpectedly smile.gif

These are actually both a fifth Gen. There seems to be something wrong with the lineage viewer for your dragons. All dragons listed under 2nd generation are all either original caveborns caught by the owner or TJ's "Magically appearing Caveborns" laugh.gif and thus all 1st Gen.

I think you should file this a bug.

Edited by Sheriziya

Does TJ still open his Thuwed breeding list? I've been here for a year but haven't heard of these lists opening once throughout.

Stopping by to introduce my first Thuwed now that she's grown up and I won't have to worry that she might get viewbombed.

Stilla Natt Thuwed is an 8th gen Holly from a bit of an extended spiral with seasonal winter dragons. I wasn't really trying to get a Thuwed but picked up the holly egg from the abandoned pile for my collection and only later when I decided to check on her lineage did I notice that she was a Thuwed.

So yeah, she's not very high gen, but that was a nice surprise nonetheless. c:

It's too bad that I'll have to wait a year to continue her pretty lineage though.