Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Does anyone know how often the Thuwed list opens up, or when the last time it opened up was?

Does anyone know how often the Thuwed list opens up, or when the last time it opened up was?

IIRC, it hasn't opened since around mid-2015. It used to be every few months, but it stopped when there was a glitch with the list system that meant users were able to sign up for multiple eggs at once. I think TJ kept breeding them in order to fulfil all remaining requests, just didn't open the list to any new ones.

But my information might be out of date, so it'd be great if someone could confirm or correct this smile.gif

IIRC, it hasn't opened since around mid-2015. It used to be every few months, but it stopped when there was a glitch with the list system that meant users were able to sign up for multiple eggs at once. I think TJ kept breeding them in order to fulfil all remaining requests, just didn't open the list to any new ones.

But my information might be out of date, so it'd be great if someone could confirm or correct this smile.gif

Can confirm. My friend signed up back when it was open and received an egg a few months back. I think he bred for one of the holidays as well.

Free half-Thuwed 6G Mageia Xenowyrm

I'm actually trying to find a proper Thuwed mate for this one's mother. It's a long shot but until then I'll just breed Mageias and Magmas.

Edited by xerophi

Free half-Thuwed 6G Mageia Xenowyrm

I'm actually trying to find a proper Thuwed mate for this one's mother. It's a long shot but until then I'll just breed Mageias and Magmas.

Thank you! 😀

3g Sun on 2 way so I know where it goes

claimed

Edited by dragonpuck

GIFT!

user posted image 3rd EG Spring egg from Deoc Thuwed x Nadkohkamo Thuwed grandparents! Only breed this pair 1x per season (except Winter). Please let me know if you catch, name, and give a good home. Thanks! wub.gif

Claim my 3rd EG Thuwed Spring egg! Gone!

Edited by panthera1

GIFTING!!

3G even PB Thuwed You're very welcome, WaterDroplet! biggrin.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I have a 4g even gen almost completely thuwed lineage! Somehow one of the ancestors wasn't a thuwed xd.png

https://dragcave.net/lineage/sVJF7

I would love to find an unrelated complete thuwed 4g to breed this one with ^^

All his ancestors are verified thuweds actually tongue.gif The name isn't all, if you look at them you'll see smile.gif

Anyway, I don't have a 4th gen to breed for you, sadly sad.gif

All his ancestors are verified thuweds actually tongue.gif The name isn't all, if you look at them you'll see smile.gif

Anyway, I don't have a 4th gen to breed for you, sadly sad.gif

OOo yeah I saw that when I finally clicked on the Verified Thuwed list xd.pngbiggrin.gif

Some very kind person sent me an egg!! I can't wait to breed them biggrin.gif