Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Trying to find a mate for my 4th Gen Coastal Runner. I realize the chances are slim, but if anyone can help me locate an unrelated mate, that is from the Electric Female Thuwed that would be fantastic. Even if its not a 4G, a 3G female is fine, my goal is to have a PB unrelated Electric Thuwed to breed a PB Stormrider Thuwed!

On 16/01/2018 at 3:56 AM, zaverxi said:

I'm trying to find a pb mate for my awesome AP catch.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/AfCFR

4 minutes ago, Nathair said:

Trying to find a mate for my 4th Gen Coastal Runner. I realize the chances are slim, but if anyone can help me locate an unrelated mate, that is from the Electric Female Thuwed that would be fantastic. Even if its not a 4G, a 3G female is fine, my goal is to have a PB unrelated Electric Thuwed to breed a PB Stormrider Thuwed!

Sadly, i've only got 4g and above PB Thuweds but my slightly inbred 8g PB Thuwed lineage might help in helping you guys in finding people who still breed these lines (tjenni, for example.)

thanks @lovecats99. I dont see any Electric Dragons in any of the paired mates with the 2G. I appreciate the start to the search process! Hopefully someone with a 2G Electric will notice this topic too.

Hey, i've just realised that TJ's added some new Thuweds to the list.

image.png.4c5cffd81ddf4557acc39d5b4102c9d7.png

So that's pretty neat.

Edited by lovecats99

Nice! I wonder if he is poised to reopen requests