NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

((Hey, another reminder, the humans outside can't see into the exhibit, and you can't really see them, also if the zookeeper where there Chasilin sure as heck wouldn't be.... she'd be caught o.o. Until someone says otherwise, about being put on display to be shown to the world, I'm very sure they aren't.))

((I do believe I had mentioned this earlier.))

the small swallowtail stared at the humans as they talked and patted the other hatchling. jealousy was getting to her but her caution was stronger. she jumped slightly as the large dragon, Graarl, came up. crouching low she did her best to look inconspicuous. after a few minuets of this she got used to the large dragon's presence and looked over to the humans once more. the boy had gotten up and was leaveing. imidiatly Arela was worried that she would miss her chance to meet them. with a couple of swift bounds she jumped over to Chasilin. glanceing over at the other hatchling she looked at her feet for a moment, embaressed. giveing a quick chirp of hello she sat in front of the human girl, glanceing from the larger dragon, to the blue hatchling and back to the human.

Edited by spottedpool3251

-Due to the lack of responce by the largest dragon present, Chasilin was swiftly taken by the bounding swallowtail and she bent to her knees to greet it.-"Aww, hello, you're really beatiful you know that?"- she cooed, one hand rubbing circles with her thumb on the Royal Blue dragon, another reaching out for the swallowtail.

Like she did with most animals, Chasilin let it hang there in the air with her palm facing down and her fingers limp. She didn't want the dragon to think it was a threat. She looked at it with eyes that screamed admiration and awe, and she smiled kindly and kept her hand extended for the dragon to choose to come to her or not.-"I won't hurt you, I can promise that on my life."

----------------------

Roy watched the boy go, sadly, but was quickly revived by the soothing circles being made by the woman, her muscles softened under the pressure and it felt incredibly good. Another purring growl motored from her throat and she closed her eyes, perfectly content.

To the arrival of the other dragon, Roy might have shied away or left to go hide, had it not been for how she was putty in the hands of the human. So, instead, Roy smiled with a gooey-eyed look in her eyes and closed them again.

A loud hitch in her 'purring' came as a pleased reply to the womans promise. Everything about what she said seemed worthy of trust and Roy gladly gave it.

Oh!, she realized, I forgot her name! Roy was too shy to ask so she stayed silent, she believed someone else was sure to ask.-

Edited by Chasilin

Silvera watched as Arela was patted by the human. The other humans had went away. Silvera turned to look at Graarl,Lana, and the hatchling, Then bounded up to the Swallowtail. "How ya doin?" She asked. She looked at Chasilin."Human?" She said in a low voice. She looked at Chasilin."Friendly?" She asked.

((-giggle snort- Try sneaking out or saying you're going to a friends house? Or a library? Or something....))

((-giggle snort- Try sneaking out or saying you're going to a friends house? Or a library? Or something....))

((Well, I need YOU *Doughboy Belly Poke* to get a phone so I can call you to Leave the building so you can unlock the door again. Employees only, remember?))

((-does the dough'girl' laugh- *cough cough* I'll................-thinks up something brilliant.- I know!!!! I'll 'borrow' a phone from one of the employees using sticky finger fox magic uber goodnes and stuuf ;P This way, in the same day, chu can come back~))

-It was getting late, Chasilin could feel it as the fatigue began to settle in deep into her bones.- "I'll be right back, I'm going to try to get Robby back here...since you guys don't see to trust me enough to talk, I'd like to have a companion." - T herself, though, she thought, He probably won't say much anyway. and turned away from the dragons, crossing over the threshold and closing the gate.- " I have to lock this while I am gone, if I left it open and one of you got out, then they'd lock down hard on the security and we'd never be able to calmly figure a way out for you guys." -she smiled sadlt and tuned the kay in the lock until it heavily shifted and clicked for her to know to remove the key. Sticking it back into her shirt where it hung from a chain, Chasilin began her cauitious walk through the halls until she could find something to use to call Robby. It wasn't long before she found someone she knew she could 'borrow' from.- "Excuse me!" -she called in an overdose of the 'I'm innocent and lost, and my guard is completely down, so trust me' voice. She only calle when she was sure she had worked her way to the opposite side of him on the opposing side of the passage that led to the dragons. This way he wouldn't be too suspicious.-

The man cleared his throat loudly and his chubby cheeks turned bright red as he looked her up and down.- " Can I help you Miss? Are you lost? You can't be here you know."

"O-oh gosh..I'm so sorry, won't you please help me get back? I'm terribly afraid of dark places...it's so dark in here..." -Chasilin hitched her voice in a sob and prepared herself for the waterworks. She was frighteningly good at it.-

"Yes, yes! I can help you! Oh, don't cry!" -Males, she thought, they always seep to get all worked up when a chick cries.- "Here, come over here, I'll lend you my flashlight and we can go out to the Main Office and you can find your way again."

"O-okay.." -she sniffled and inside she sneered. This was just too easy! As she neared she walked with her knees slightly turned in and her hands clutched to her chest, her shoulders slumped to make herself feel small. Here comes the thing that always hooks them. When she was close enough she tripped herself and fell forward, her arms our reached and her yes wide and teary. As expected, the man lifted his arms to catch her, though his enormous gut would have been enough, and revealed the black phone that gleamed as it stuck out slightly from his pocket. When she was falling, she confused the impact with the feeling of her removing his phone so he'd think nothing of it. He pushed her shoulders back and gave her a worried look to see if she was okay. Slyly, Chasilin pulled her hands back and folded them behind her for the full on innocent look. Smiling sweetly at him she gently bent one of her legs at the knee and twisted her shoulders cutely.- " Thank you for catching me, you're so kind. But, y'know, I've just remembered that I don't have to be afraid of the dark as long as I know there are big strong men like you around." - she gave a flirtatious smile and giggled at him before pivoting in the direction of he hand with the phone, her arms coming loose and moving so that they can't be seen even as she moves, then clutching it once more. With the hand not holding the phone she waved and looked over the same shoulder.- "Thank you Mister!" -Dissapearing behind a corner she snickered, dropping the act, then made her way back to the dragon cage, dialing Robby's number as she walked. It rang in her ear and she awaited to her his voice answering on the other end.-

Arela watched the human girl suspiciously but eventually went up to her stretched out hand. relishing the soothing strokes she snorted sadly as the human got up. glancing over at silvera she bent her head down, shyly glancing at the other dragon that the girl had been petting she looked away quickly, starting at her feet. she only glanced up every now and again to see what the clever human did. finally she got up enough nerve and mumbled* "hi.." *to no particular dragon. she shuffled uncomfortably and trained her gaze back at her feet.

Silvera watched as the human walked out locking her in. great, my chance is gone. She thought as the human walked to a man. She looked at the swallowtail."Hi. Im Silvera. Guess your here too. Pity." She said quickly. It wasnt a time for introductions, it was a time for a plan. Silvera scutteled over to the berry-paints she made and drew the swallowtail connected to 7 or 8 swallowtails. "talk about pure blood. or maybe it's messed up..." She muttered drawing a few vampire dragons. "no.." she drew a sunset and a sunrise. She shook her head and xed the whole thing. "its not right." she said to herself.

Robby was relaxing in the passanger seat of his mother's minivan as it cruised down the highway. His younger brothers and sister sit patiently in tow in the seats behind. He wanted to get home, so he can play on the computer again. His phone went off. He looked at the number. Neither his phone nor he, himself, recognized the number.

"It's not often I get one of these," he said to his mother.

Could it be Chasilin? Nah, he thought, It hasn't been long enough. He picked up. "Hello?" he said to the caller.

Silvera watched as the human walked out locking her in. great, my chance is gone. She thought as the human walked to a man. She looked at the swallowtail."Hi. Im Silvera. Guess your here too. Pity." She said quickly. It wasnt a time for introductions, it was a time for a plan. Silvera scutteled over to the berry-paints she made and drew the swallowtail connected to 7 or 8 swallowtails. "talk about pure blood. or maybe it's messed up..." She muttered drawing a few vampire dragons. "no.." she drew a sunset and a sunrise. She shook her head and xed the whole thing. "its not right." she said to herself.

((All of the dragons know each other. They were all pets of the Wizard. Recall?))

((All of the dragons know each other. They were all pets of the Wizard. Recall?))

Ehem. Well Silvera hatched a couple of whatevers agp and then she came here. she doesnt know the Swallowtail and WOULDNT know the swallowtail. SPottedpool joined after I did. SO basicly, Arela is new to her.

((arela is one of the newly(ish) hatched so it is possible that silvera doesn't know her but depending on the rules; it can be either way))

Watching Silvera work she blinked, not understanding the other dragon's intentions* "umm nice to meet you..." staring at the drawings that silvera was making she ruffled her wings a bit and got up the nerve to walk over.* "I'm... uhh... Arela..." still not understanding what the dragon was doing she blurted out* "what are you doing exactly?"

"hello?"

-Chasilin almost jumped and she had to place a hand on her chest to keep herself from doing anything more than gasping out loud.-

"Hey, it's me, Chasilin." -she said into the phone. "I know it' kinda soon to be calling but, the dragons are emerging...I didn't think you'd want to miss that." -something sounded off and then it hit her and she laughed.-"Are you in a car?"

-Chasilin was near the cage once more and she procedded to unlock it, and step inside, closing the door behind her, sticking her hand through the bar and locking it in case someone walked passed. She turned to the dragon painting on the wall and smiled.- "That's so breathtaking..." she murmered in complete awe. The Royal Blue from earlier scampered up to her and now the swallow tail, who had let her pet her, was near by too. Chasilin smiled and tucked the phone between her ear and shoulder and used her hands to pet them as she watched the dragon paint.-

Robby was surprised to hear Chasilin's voice so early. "Oh! Nice to hear back from you, and so soon!"

"Are you in a car?"

"Yeah."

There was a bit of a silence for a moment.

"You do know that the phone subscription will likely be canceled if something like that happens to your phone," Robby said. He was trying to hint that he knew the phone was stolen, and that the former owner would cancel it, provided he notices it's missing. The only reason he said was because he didn't want his mother to know exactly what was going on.

There was more silence.

"Oh! The language arts project! I totally forgot! I'm so sorry! I-I'll be there as soon as possible. My mother took my siblings and I to the zoo, so that totally messed up my schecdule. I totally spaced!" he said, forming a lie in the process. He turned his head to his mother. "Mom, I was supposed to be at the library little bit ago. My schoolmate, Chasilin, and I, were supposed to be working on a project for LA. I completely forgot! After we get home, can you drive me to the Wicker Library? You know, the one right by the zoo we were just at?"

The entire question could easily be heard over the phone. He hoped Chasilin caught on to what he was doing.

-She snorted at him.- "I intend to get a phone for myself but I can't up and by one while I'm still here with the dragons." -There was a static silence before she heard his voice again.-

"Oh! The language arts project! I totally forgot! I'm so sorry! I-I'll be there as soon as possible. My mother took my siblings and I to the zoo, so that totally messed up my schecdule. I totally spaced!"- At first she was confused and almost said something until Robby started speaking again, to someone else.- "Mom, I was supposed to be at the library little bit ago. My schoolmate, Chasilin, and I, were supposed to be working on a project for LA. I completely forgot! After we get home, can you drive me to the Wicker Library? You know, the one right by the zoo we were just at?"

"Smoooth."-she said and laughed." I'll see you soon. Do you want to meet at the cave or outside the exhibit?"

"I'll see you soon. Do you want to meet at the cave or outside the exhibit?" she said.

Think Fast, Robby.

"Well, I can't really get inside the Reserved Section of the library, as I need a library card, so I'll assume we'll meet just right outside of it, so you can slide the card to get it open. I mean, it's not like I can get in there if you reserved the books."

The Reserved Section of the library. He was working with what he had.

"Also, how long should we work on it for? I can't stay the entire day."

Edited by thegreenrobby

"Okay, outside it is." -She smiled sadlt at the dragons and said to them.- "Looks like I'll have to leave you guys just for a little bit. When I come back, I'll have the boy with me from earlier. Do you remember him? His name is Robby." - The Royal Blue chriped in nodded, she knew. Chasilin patted her.- "Right, I'll be waiting at the entrance of the Library, if I hang around at the entrance of the exhibit I'll get noticed. This way the lie seems more realistic."

"Also, how long should we work on it for? I can't stay the entire day."

"As long as you like. When you're ready to leave you can leave. If you'd like, though, my parents have a million and one spare rooms. If you can pull it off you can stay over and in the morning I can walk with you to school...Actually wait. What school DO you go to?"

-Chasilin was very well aware that he'd think it was strange and would probably decline but she already though of him like a little brother, and that was why she found it hard to hold back. She'd always desperately wanted a sibling.-

Edited by Chasilin

((Ugh... kinda late for Graarl to say anything... Except now! By the way, Lana is a vampire dragon, so she's kinda scary to normal people :3))

Graarl heard the as she mind-spoke a few halting words in dragon. He turned slightly, lost in though. The boy left for some reason, and the girl eventually left too.

Lana stepped up to Graarl. "The human could speak our language." she spoke in amazement, "I wonder where she learned that."

The girl returned and Lana stepped up into the light, saying aloud in dragon tongue, "How do you know our language?"

Graarl stepped up too, rearing his majestic head. "Nonetheless, I think we are in agreement to accept your plea, dragon-friend." He nodded to the other dragons assembled behind them.