NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

Karpath nodded timidly. "Thank you." The little wyvern said, carefully grabbing the trinket.

Edited by Recila

"That is good. I do not think I could live with myself if he had died, for I did not help him, although I doubt I could have. I am just glad that we are all alive, even though it did come at a cost." The stone dragon peered down at the now-human boy, coming to a decision. "You there, Chasilin, was it? Can you help him?"

Callidus smiled down at the little hatchling.

"Its no trouble young one. Thats a pretty little piece of craftsmanship you have there. Where did you come by it?" he asked, talking about the necklace. He noticed Graarl and Lana flying off and guessed the explanation would have to wait.

Chasilin had been brushing the boys hair back with a gentle hand, her naturally maternal side coming to rise as she cradled his head in her lap. She looked up at the enormous stone dragon, perilously huge compared to her meager bodily proportions. Her neck was craned almost painfully, so she looked back down at the boy before answering.

"If I help him I have to take him from here to a place not too far away. I know you would not accept that so I can do very little. I can return with medical supplies, 'borrow' them from my father, and bring them here. If I do it that way his recovery will be slow going..." Finally she half turned to look at Graarl."His fate is in your hands unless you pass it to mine, great dragon." She finished.

Will heard the news,slipped on a black shirt,black jeans and a black cloak.He ran as fast as he could and hid in the shadows.He finally reached the zoo and went to see for himself the dragons.

"I do not see any dragons..." He said to himself

He slipped through the bars easily and went deeper into the cave.

@Iceraider: Please go to the OOC for this RP and post your character data there and use the Character sheet data that is listed there as well.

Lily slowly opened her eyes. She expected to be in the wizards tower, but she wasn't. Lily immediately jumped up. She swerved her head around, trying to make out her surroundings. And then she remembered. Darn it! She thought. I'm still stuck in that large cave. As she looked around some more, she noticed the gates were destroyed. Whoa, Lily thought. She then looked up at they sky, and saw it full of stars. At least they haven't changed... Lily thought. She looked back at the gates, and wondered if she should just walk away from the cave. Suddenly, something grabbed the attention of her nose. She turned around and found a small piece of meat. Better that than nothing, Lily thought as she went over to munch on it.

Edited by Gunia

((@Gunia: I'll have Graarl come see your hatchling soon. Also, the main gate to the cage is destroyed and the small back gate is ripped off its hinges, so the dragons aren't trapped. She can still THINK they are trapped though. ^.^))

Graarl stood for a moment, still shocked from the recent events. I must... he thought as he glanced from the injured Rogan to the young girl.

"If you think you can make him better, then you may help him. However, Lana must come with you," he stated, just as the vampire dragon in mention landed swiftly and leapt over to the wounded boy.

"If the girl can help him, let her help," Lana said quietly but urgently, "He needs help soon, from what I can see."

Drecard looked up from Rogan's body then said, "Rogan does need to be helped however he can be helped. I do insist that Lana goes with you seeing as the two of them are bonded as Dragon and Rider." Drecard looked at Lana and said, "You should go get Rogan's cloak... It should be nearby. Put it on and wear it... From what I could tell it will turn you into a human being for as long as you wear it. It had a reverse effect for Rogan but it won't let anyone else touch it. Only him, and the ones who seem to have a deeper connection to him than being friends. Thus Lana it will allow you to touch it and wear it. The cloak may not seem like it will be of much use but it is very useful."

Drecard closed his eyes for a moment then said, "He needs swift medical help and I doubt that there is a white healing dragon back at the cave."

With that Drecard got up, looked around, and laid back down on the ground. He knew that Rogan's cloak was nearby and nobody had been able to touch it. For that matter the entire zoo was practically empty except for a few who had stayed to see what happened.

Edited by Malgorak

((@Gunia: I'll have Graarl come see your hatchling soon. Also, the main gate to the cage is destroyed and the small back gate is ripped off its hinges, so the dragons aren't trapped. She can still THINK they are trapped though. ^.^))

Graarl stood for a moment, still shocked from the recent events. I must... he thought as he glanced from the injured Rogan to the young girl.

"If you think you can make him better, then you may help him. However, Lana must come with you," he stated, just as the vampire dragon in mention landed swiftly and leapt over to the wounded boy.

"If the girl can help him, let her help," Lana said quietly but urgently, "He needs help soon, from what I can see."

((Oh, lol. I'll edit to fit that. wink.gif ))

((How the hell am I suppose to fit a full-grown dragon inside my house x3 She'd maybe get as far as a toe in my door......that and if she has to wait outside she'd be rather obvious x3))

Chasilin looked up to Lana then to Graarl, glancing back and forth as tried to think of what to do. Remembering the boy who's head rested in her lap, she knew that she couldn't afford to hesitate. "I have nothing against Lana coming but she wouldn't fit into my house and if she simply waited outside she'd be far too conspicuous. My parents aren't evil people but if, by some random chance, they came home to see a vampire dragon, the first number they'd be dialing is 911. From there things might become complicated and this boy wouldn't be able to be taken care of properly. This is only a chance but there are other people around the neighborhood perfectly ready to report something like a dragon on their lawns." Chasilin felt bitter thinking about the pretentious people who fit the stereo type of shaking things at people who came too close to their lawn. Furrowing her brown in thought it was a moment or so before it relaxed and melted into one of pleading."Can you trust me with his life?" She asked, not expecting that they would but she still would hope.

((The cloak turns her into a human.))

"The cloak..." Lana murmered, half to herself and half for Chasilin's benefit. "It's the cloak. It will make me look human, so therefore I will be able to come into your house, disguised as a human. Ingenious." She wandered over a small hill, and spied the cape lying nearby. The vampiress picked it up and went back to Chasilin and the others. "This is his cloak."

Graarl came up to her and took the cape in his claws. He jumped up and hovered above his grand-daughter, then gently let the cape drape onto her shoulders. Instantly, Lana grew smaller, then smaller, then started to morph. In a minute, a human-sized, human-shaped teenager stood in front of the mostly astonished crowd. Drecard was impassive as he watched the now-human dragon.

Lana lifted up a hand and stared at herself. "I...I...I'm... a HUMAN!" she practically yelled in shock. Calm down. Calm down, she told herself sternly, Rogan needs your help. "We need to work fast if Rogan is going to survive, Chasilin," she said quite loudly with her new mouth.

The cloak? She thought as Lana mentioned it, clearly to let Chasilin in on some big secret, though it was quickly revealed and far less than a secret than a bomb prepared to blow up in her face, giving her the surprise of her life. Chasilin nodded dazedly to the news that the cloak would make her human. As Lana left to fetch the cloak Chasilin delicately wrapped the boys arm around her shoulder and hoisted him from the ground. His being unconscious was terribly inconvenient but the adrenaline rushing through her veins really did make up for that.

Lana returned with the cloak and Graarl draped it over her; once again she was near feint watching the massive being be reduced to her size; smaller or larger? she couldn't tell. "R-right!" She said uncertainly at the human form of Lana as she seemed to brace herself with her own appearance."Then, let's go, take his other arm and help me. I know you are a dragon but as a human, even if you're stronger than normal, it's be strange for a teenage woman to be carrying a boy this size all on her own. For appearances sake, bear with me." Then, Chasilin turned beginning to walk, waiting for Lana to hold up the other arm and take on some of the weight of the boy's body.

((All right, Lana's human appearance is posted in the OOC. Thanks!))

Edited by ubbydubby

*Have some people forgotten about this? if so then... BUMP and not only that but I am going to throw in a one scene character... I'll allow everyone to be able to use this char for the fact that he,she,it is an enigma due to the fact that their gender is unknown due to the clothing worn... the person looks more like one of those Assassin's Creed assassin's except without all the killing weaponry.*

Dorak saw the transformation of the dragon into the young girl. He was not surprised by it for the fact that he was able to figure things out rather quickly.

The boy, Rogan, or Mirathak as it was now, had wound up badly injured and drained of most all his power. The dragons were working on a way to escape the zoo entirely. The people did not seem to worry one bit that the dragons were out of the cage and wondering about.

Dorak was not worried one bit about anything. For one he knew that the Dragons would return to their proper place and hopefully learn not to drink the wizards potions again.

Yes Dorak knew about the Wizard who had taken in several dragons but now that the dragons had befriended one like Rogan and several others the Wizard was in for some trouble. But then again those like Rogan tended to have one recessive trait amongst their DNA.

At current point Rogan had access to a form emphasizing magic, and a form of vampirism. So far this trai has yet to show itself forth and the fact that most of the boy's ability was drained and lost...

Dorak doubted that Rogan would learn of his ancient blood line... The fact that many years ago his blood line had been enchanted.

All because the dragon and owner wound up loving each other and knew that it was wrong. The two sought out a way for it to be made right and it was done so. The human was able to transform into a dragon and the dragon into a human, or elf rather. That enchantment, over the years, had not diminished despite all the mixing of blood.

Even now Rogan had the enchanted blood and yet his name did not suit... Mirathak did not even fit either for the fact that Dorak was able to observe events that would occur within seconds of themselves... The boy would soon come to be known as ...

DELTA VALAN

-----------------------

Drecard saw Lana transform and noted that he transformed form emphasized the beauty that presented itself even in her dragon form. Drecard smiled to himself.

"You two had better get the boy out of here there are more pressing matters to attend to here at the moment." With that Dracard got up and started back towards the Cave.

*I hope that the boy gets well soon enough that we can implement whatever plan it is that we will use to get out of here.* Drecard Kain thought as he walked back to the cave.

Looking back revealed that Lana had grabbed Rogan by the other side and was helping the other girl move him to a proper place of healing. It was at this time that Drecard noticed Graarl following behind.

"Well old friend what shall we do now?" Drecard said

---------------------------

*There we go... done and this topic is at the top once more so that people will see it...*

((Good idea about the character, Mal.))

Graarl sighed. "I do not know what we are to do. All we can do now is explore outside our cage. The gate IS busted down, so we might as well make use of it. I also wish to gather all the dragons together, including the hatchlings." Graarl motioned vaguely around the cage, sweeping a wing. "Especially the one that Lana saved. I am quite worried about her."

"Then let's get them all gathered together. We must make sure that everyone is accounted for. If any hatchlings wonder outside the cage then an adult dragon must be with them. We do not want a repeat of what happened do we?" Drecard said as he kept walking.

Drecard fell into deep thought about something. He was thinking about his past before he was enslaved by that accursed wizard.

*So much I have lost. So much I can not get back...*

((I don't know how to post based on all that's happened so far...))

((@ubbydubby her last post was on the previous page. Her character is Karpath. Callidus was talking with him.))

((I'm going to go ahead and post since everyone seems to kinds be at a loss. (Actually, I am too, but my character doesn't really know anything anyway. wink.gif)))

After Lily had finished her food, she looked toward the gates again. I wonder... Lily thought. She walked up the the now destroyed gates and peeked her head out. Nothing seemed to happen, so she walked right outside the gate. Lily sat down and again looked up at the stars. They're so pretty... Lily thought as she gazed at them.