NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

((Lana is heading back to the cage, and Mal's character is going to get Vayne. Everyone else is trying to figure out how to un-electrify the water and get everyone out safely.))

Wowsh a battle already? x3

Silvera finally found a hole in her egg she might be able to rip apart. She bit the end of the hole, biting a big piece away with her tiny teeth. She tumbled out, confused, and watched the other dragons fighting.I should battle too! she thought, rolling out. But she was whacked away by somethings big tail, which made her tired. She lay down in a bush,panting.How could I run out of energy? I'm big and tough too! She looked at herself in the dew, and realized she Was to small to fight. She sighed and just wagged everyone else, a little gloomy. Then she realized, she was in a cage. The bars swept her away because she rolled to fast! Well she might swell try later, and fell asleep

((There's no battle anymore. Malgorak, Drecard, and all those ÜBER-POWERFUL CHARACTERS have stopped fighting.))

Lana swiftly winged off toward the cage, carrying the young gray in her new, elongated claws. "You better still be alive when I get back, Graarl," she muttered darkly, her thoughts in turmoil.

Edited by ubbydubby

(I guessed that)

Silvera was glad that other dragons were here with her too. She stumbled to a fake tree, lying down to get some rest. How can u get out? And get the others out? Well, I might aswell practice on these big strong trees.((Silvera doesn't know there fake)) Silvera fell asleep after a while of thinking.

((Please no chat-speak, thanks!))

Graarl looked around at the other dragons, some still stunned from the shock. His wandering eyes caught a young Christmas dragon staring at the trees, then falling asleep. Ah, to be young again, he thought wistfully, I hope Lana is all right and no stupid humans try to capture her. I hope she's coping all right with who she really is.

Silvera was sleeping quietly before she thought someone was watching her. She backe up against the tree making sharp scratching sounds before she realized it was another dragon. She looked up t Graarl and calmed down. She sat next to the tree and laid down on the ground. She stares at the clouds for a moment thinking It would be nice to touch the clouds. When I grow wings I'll try. she thought. Than she thought she wa being silly. He wouldn't be able to fly to clouds with little wings. And being an adult was a long way for her especially since she hadnt grown wings yet.

The huge stone dragon laughed gently to himself as the little one awoke and caught him watching her. Her little face was wistful as she stared at the sky, seemingly oblivious to the world around her.

Lana flew hard and fast toward the other dragons, but made sure that she did not harm the trembling grey hatchling in her claws. Her wings beat faster and faster as she raced against the wind. I have a little one, she told herself, I need to be faster! She kept her hold on the hatchie as she flew faster than she ever thought possible, heading like a homing pigeon straight toward where Graarl's mind-voice had emanated from. "I need to hurry!" she yelled into the wind, the steep gusts ripping the words away. Finally, she saw the green of trees up ahead, and the greyness of the strange substance of the ground. A little, tiny Graarl stood waiting just inside the cage, with other dragons standing around him. From her vantage point in the sky, Lana felt love coursing through her for these dragons she could now protect. I can do something now for them, so I will! she promised herself, tilting her wings into a steep dive, careful not to let the hatchling fall, who was looking up at her with big, scared eyes. She attempted to reassure the little one as she fell toward the ground, "Don't cry, it's all right. I'm a friend!"

Why do I keep thinking about things? This is worse than talking to myself! I did it again! Silvera thought. Se made her own punishment and started snapping at her scales, totally forgetting about Graarl and other dragons watching the little hatchling goin in circle looking like a dog. Lots laughed as she tried pulling her scales off which she failed. She gave up and just started to think where the water was. Thn she noticed she was thinking again, and bashed her head in a tree to clear her mind. it made her a little dizzy, and she fell down afterwords.

Graarl eyes deepened in sympathy for the little Christmas dragon. He stepped up and gently growled at the ones laughing for them to shut up. Feeling protective, as he did all little ones, he asked, "What is the matter, young one? Please tell me."

Lana continued her fall, struggling to keep her wings straight under the force of the wind. Must hurry! she thought feebly as she plummeted against the gale.

"Oogh. Hi I'm Silvera... I think I think to myself to much." she said and fell again. She looked at Graarl." who are you?" she said standing again.

"My name is Graarl, little Sylvera. May I ask why you were hurting yourself?" Suddenly a swoosh of air caught his attention, and he looked up at the sky, a grim smile on his face. "Lana," he whispered to himself, but loud enough for the little hatchling to hear.

"hey, she has a hatchling with her!" Silvera said looking at Lana." And I was only hurtin myself because I think that I think to myself too much. If my parents were alive, I think they would say that's weird. So I'm not gonna do it. But nice to meet you Graarl." Silevera said

Small wings beat the air and crys of suprise split the already noisy atmosphere. A

Swallowtail hatchling clumsily raced through the buzzing city streets. Soon enough the little creature started to lose energy as hunger began its anoying growls. Picking up a familiar smell the little dragon followed it. Arriving at a large steel gate of some sort the little one looked wide eyed at the massive bars. Looking past them curiously she saw a man with what smelled to be food. Slipping through the bars, nearly getting stuck, she quickly went after the strange man her only guid was her rumbleing stomache. Before the hatchling could even determine what was going on she was taken to a large cave like place. Blinking her eyes in the low lighting she gasped quietly as she saw all the other dragons that were contained in the odd cave.

Edited by spottedpool3251

-From a secluded area at the back of the cave a young Royal Blue hatchling lay shivering alone on the floor it's eyes tightly shut for fear of this new place and all that was in it. It hadn't eaten in a long while and it's belly complained but the dragon simply hugged his claws to the side of his face and continued to shiver.

Meanwhile a teenage girl lazily walked the nighttime streets as she often did every night for the past...well she herself couldn't remember. As she walked, her feet inevitably led her to the zoo that was hardly a mile from her apartment complex. She'd gone here almost every weekend she could to study the strange creatures she couldn't understand when she was young. Now, they were simply animals. Calm to be around but nothing that every caught her eye. It was all the same, never changing, never regaining that shining glory it held back when she was a toddler sporting pigtails and a teddy bear close at hand. For the first time in a long time as Chasilin looked on through the tall metal gates of the zoo, she felt the need to be around the animals. With little left to decide about the matter she scaled the side of the fence that was obscured by brush and saplings and made her way over the fence with an agile leap and practiced landing. Her mother always said it was scary how good she was at scaling fences. Chasilin loved how it made that woman uneasy, in fact, she was half of the reason Chasilin needed to get away during the night since during the day she was stuck home.

Even in the dark Chasilin realized that the ever branching roads of the zoo were engrained in her memory, she knew it better than she knew the anatomy of dragons, and that's saying something. Chasilin is a lover of dragons, has been for as long as she can remember, even now, as she walked in the dimply lit vacant zoo she wore her favorite dragon t-shirt, her red hair braided sloppily over her shoulder with her hood pulled over her head and her long double sleeved arms swung at her sides lazily. As she got deeper into the zoo Chasilin noticed that an area was added to the zoo, naturally being the curious delinquent type, Chasilin quickly pivoted on her heel and stepped with deliberate force towards the area and continued in a more casual stroll- huh. I wonder what they've added, this is extremely unusual.-she thought to herself while gnawing on her lip slightly impatient with the chore of having to walk all the way there to investigate. Just as she got near a beam of light pierced the protective cloak of the night and chased Chasilin away like a frightened animal. This was no time to go getting tangled with the police, but since when did they have special security detail on new enclosures? Chasilin definitely had to come back the next day. With that in mind she slipped out of the zoo and raced home with hellfire at her heels. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.-

Edited by Chasilin

(( OK. First, you need to post in the OOC. Two you need to use a different character sheet because the creator never EVER came back after making this. Just DCF in general.))

Callidus lifted his head groggily and cast about. What happened? How long have I been out? He looked around the cave and hauled himself to his feet. He had no clue what had happened. His plan with Elferd must have somehow gone wrong after he crashed and was knocked out. He reached out with his mind for Elferd and Graarl, hoping one of them was near enough to hear him. Is anyone there? What happened? Did anyone manage to escape during our plan? The green cast about, hoping to hear a familiar voice.

((short >_<))

((You're welcome! Remember to do somehing to your post to let us know its not part of he roleplay. Sorry for the short post you guys!))

Ah, Callidus, Graarl thought back, Come outside and see.

shyly, the little swallowtail walked farther into the cave. keeping low to the ground and wings tucked tightly in she stepped lightly as if in fear of angering the other dragons with her small foot steps. looking up at a peculiar tree she wiggled her little hind quarters and leaped up. beating her flimsy wings furiously she managed to snag a branch and pull herself up all the way. sitting on the odd limb she looked down but tried not to draw too much attention to herself.*

Silvera looked into the cave and went inside. She saw Callidus."Hi." she said slowly crawling invade he was going to attack her." I'm Silvera." She added standing up now.