NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

*ok... wondering... can we manage to continue the story of this and keep other participants informed of current events cept for the guy that my human char got into a Power Battle with... lol jk... I want this story to keep going... and at current point with Lana and Chaislin assisting my human char (Rogan) the stand point is open to free form posting. so if possible let's get this story out of the ditch and back on the road shall we? first up Ubby you should post something about Lana helping CHaislin's human char in regards of getting Rogan to some place for Medical attention.

As for what all has happened... From what I can tell the dragons are free to roam the Zoo but are still contemplating some way of getting back to their own time period. Some of the younger dragons are wondering around somewhat confused and curious as well as playing together. The adult dragons (some or most of them) are meeting to figure a way to get back to their own time and free from this time of oppression.

My char, Rogan, showed back up badly injured and in need of medical help. His mystical abilities have been depleted. Lana has put on Rogan's cloak and transformed into a human and is surprised about it. Drecard Kain has gone back to the cave to assist in the planning of escaping this time period...

That good enough of an explanation of current events? if not then... don't know what to say. I seem to memorize things up to a point rather easily but none the less... this post give good detail in regards of getting everyone up to PAR ^Hear's someone yell out "THIS IS NOT GOLF!"^ I hope so.*

((I was waiting for Chasilin, but sincr we're not really going anywhere right now I'll post.))

Lana lifted one of her feet, amazed at how light she felt. "This is... stupendous," she stuttered out, falling over the words. "I'm a... human."

Graarl nodded, seeing Lana's discomfort. "You'll get used to it, granddaughter. For now focus on Rogan. He needs help, and soon."

The now-human dragon nodded, entranced by her own simple movements. She picked up Lana with her dexterious fingers and carried him over to Chasilin. "I'll follow you, Chasilin. Lead the way."

~Graarl's POV (point of view)~

The stone dragon sighed, and turned, swinging his head over first. His huge mass followed, his scaly neck almost touching the ground as he moved toward Drecard.

All elders gather at the cave, he mind-spoke to the dragons around him, Rogan is being taken care of and now we must talk about other matters.

(( So last I remember, Jack was in the security room.))

"Huh." The gates are broken. The Dragons can run wild. The gates were open so the intercom should be heard in there. " Warning, I have deals with things that make you un-feared. Don't lea-" He noticed that a few where gone. The cams had lost the footage to that moment. He pushed open the doors and got to his car to follow the dragon foot prints. He reared up to a large dragon near two humans, a child and a teen looking person. Some contracts where on the passenger seat that can be used for this situation, but he wasn't going to risk the hurt of a child. He parked near a tree and hid behind it to watch them.

Elferd wasn't happy with what he heard. He walked through the gate and explored the zoo. He walked through it and sniffed the areas. He took off flying and walking below tree level and followed the car that stopped at a house. He landed hardly and almost tripped into a tree, almost crushing the next suburban house. Sniffing the air, he found the middle one of the three humans. He growled softly at her but backed off once more of the scent came through. Graal was there with them also, yet he only ever protected Lana, seeming strange that he was out here. " Taking a human household is a bold move." He growled. " Dumb, but bold. But you aren't the type who hates humans. Not like others. So tell me, what are you doing here with a human, not one but two? Of course, we can't forget about the little cloaked dragon next to you. And by usual you, that's probably Lana."

((I'm glad this is up again!))

Lily stretches her wings and walks further beyond the artificial cave, taking in her surroundings and wondering how she was ever going to get back to the wizards tower.

((Um 9? Graarl is still in the cave... He called for them to meet in the cave while Lana and the rest go to help Rogan. So Elfred should be at the cave, as only Chasilin, Lana, and Rogan are going to the human's house. By the way, ~ symbol means I'm changing point of view. ))

"Elfred," Graarl bowed a greeting to his fellow dragon as Lana, Chasilin and Rogan walked off, "I'm glad you came."

He shuffled his wings, eager to discuss what had happened but wishing to wait for the others. Slowly, a few more dragons joined their makeshift huddle, all waiting for Graarl to speak.

~

Lana followed Chasilin, the dragon-loving girl, holding the shallowly-breathing Rogan. His heartbeat was erratic, and Lana worried that he might not last all the way to wherever it was humans lived.

The vampire dragon stumbled, but quickly caught herself as she gained more control over her new form. She wasn't ready to try jumping or anything excessive, but her draconic skills helped her with movement.

For a while while the three worked their way to her home Chasilin forgot about several key elements such as; How where they going to get there on foot? Was their pace too slow? Didn't she normally take a bus or train her from school? Merde.

Chasilin glanced over the arm that was slung across her shoulders and peered back at Lana. She realized queerly that the human form of the vampiress was absolutely stunning...somehow she felt both awe and jealousy at once but the jealousy quickly vanished since Chasilin remembered she didn't care about how she looked anyway. Back to the subject.

"Lana...do you think you could handle riding a bus? It's public transportation and at this late hour they should be relatively empty but there might be people like party-ers or late night workers and such..."

-----

Roy was still somewhere in the back of the cave the night air felt cool on her scales and gave her some relief. Darkness was no problem for this Royal Blue and her moon-like markings faintly glowed as if in greeting to the mother moon beyond the confines of their cave. Still, it was best to stay put away where she was...she didn't know who the others around her and she was terribly frightened of their large size and quite unaware of her own size. Even as just a hatchling she was about the size of a full grown Great Dane...not that she knew what a Great Dane was but still...

Lana looked up to see Chasilin staring at her as they walked. She shifted uncomfortable, wondering if there was something on her cape. Her hair fell infront of her face, so she lifted a paw- er, hand and briged the strange substance back behind a protruding part that seeme to be an ear.

She hefted Rogan's weight as Chasilin asked, "Lana...do you think you could handle riding a bus? It's public transportation and at this hour they should be relatively empty but there might be people like party-ers or late night workers and such..."

Lana looked up and asked, "What is a... Bus?"

((I should do somfin 030))

Silvera crawled into the cave with the others. They were mostly adults; who cared? She didn't. The silver tinsel proudly walked up to Graarl, standing beside him.

Chasilin bit her lip...she should have seen that coming.

"Well, you'll just have to find out because we have to hurry. You'd handle anything for the sake of this kid, right? So...please try to bear with this."

She didn't know why a bus would be a big deal but she figured that the odd sensation of being carried within the belly of a moving metal cart would either frighten or alarm the dragon who's native the sky and born to freedom. A moving cage would be quite uncomfortable to say the least.

Chasilin lead Lana for about 15 minutes before they reached a bench sheltered beneath a clear plastic over hand and dim lights coming from an advertisement on their left. Setting the boy down with measured ease she looked over at Lana as if to ask her for help in sitting him up against the back of the plastic over hand the nearly fully encased the bench.

"Stay with him for just a moment while I check the times. It'll be tricky to get the right one at this late hour. Let's just hope this goes to our favor."

Still holding onto one of the boys arms and half his torso she waited for Lana to comply before letting go of him.

"I can try..." Lana replied nervously to Chasilin, fidgeting unknowingly. The vampire took the boy from her, careful not to let him fall. She set him on the bench next to her, adjusting him so Rogan leaned against her shoulder. She waited, watching Chasilin, wondering, What is she looking at? What is a bus...?

Graarl turned to see a silver tinsel next to him, wreath slightly askew. He raised a paw and adjusted the holiday wreath so it was straight and smiled warmly at the young dragon, hoping silently that Lana would be all right.

Callidus lay soaking in the water of their cage, his head resting on a rock. The other dragons seemed to be up to something but his facination with valuables had drug him into conversation with that little hatchling earlier and the big green had forgotten to meet up with the other older dragons.

Dorak walked past the dragons and sat down outside the cave. Something was going on but Dorak did not care. Instead he went towards the entrance and saw three people at the bus stop across the street.

As Dorak watched the bus came by and stopped at the bus stop. Turning around Dorak noticed a few of the dragon hatchlings playing near a sand mound. Looking around more Dorak saw one of the dragons laying in a pool of water.

"resting obviously. The boy that was with the three across the street was badly injured perhaps. The hatchlings are playing if only to keep life simplified. The Adult dragons are planning something. All I do is observe things that go on here. As if all of this is a test."

Dorak lays down on a bench and seems to fall asleep but is very much alert to his surroundings.

(( OOC topic has been deleted, plus I need a recap, ev3n though it hasn't been to long.))

(@ 9 no the OOC thread has not been deleted... it's still there... just not on the auto visible listing... I'll bump it to visible.)

Elferd sat down, waiting to listen Graal. He felt cold in the night. He gathered some rocks into a circle and blew fire into it. He wrapped himself around it, getting warmer by the instant. If he was dirty enough, and he was from only recently falling into water that was already mud filled, it looked like an Indian dancing circle if anybody had been moving.

((@9 and Mal: The same thing happened to me. I couldn't see any of my subscribed topics except one XD. Just edit the listing to be since beginning and it should show.))

A weird, metal monster trundled down the street, screeching to a stop in front of Lana, Chasilin and Rogan. The dragon-human started, surprised by the noise. She turned to Chasilin, who was studying the map, and gently tapped her on the shoulder. "W-what's that?" she asked nervously, extremely confused.

-

Graarl looked around the assembly of dragons. Someone was missing. Who was it...? Callidus. Where is he? the stone dragon wondered as he gazed around the cage. His sharp eyes soon caught the familiar green tone of his friend, the image blurred slightly by the water the other dragon was lying in. Graarl send a mental message, Callidus. We are having a meeting. Come and discuss with us.

Callidus lifted his head from the cool, refreshing water and looked towards Graarl. The big green lifted himself from the water and joined the group of other dragons, laying down on a comfortable patch of ground nearby to the rest of them. Good, I thought I had missed the important part of the meeting. What are we discussing? He asked as he settled his head down on the ground.