NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

((Actually there are no limits on charries. Please go here and repost your character. Oh and please use dragongirl's character form in the OOC. Thanks!))

Edited by ubbydubby

(ooc: Ok I am going to return to this when I get a basic detailing of what all i have missed up till now. I've been away for a long time... in any case I am going to come back to this and see what I can do to add on to it with my characters... I may drop my main characters power down a few levels so that he is not over powered... in any case just need some data on what all i have missed so that I can get back in the game...)

(ooc: Ok I am going to return to this when I get a basic detailing of what all i have missed up till now. I've been away for a long time... in any case I am going to come back to this and see what I can do to add on to it with my characters... I may drop my main characters power down a few levels so that he is not over powered... in any case just need some data on what all i have missed so that I can get back in the game...)

(( Go to the Ooc thread. I described the scene for someone a while back.))

Silvera watched as Lana called all the elders to go the cave."Why not me?" she asked herself. She puffed herself up and got back to the berry-painting. "Grownups....... They get to do everything." she muttered while she drew Lana. She watched them all go into the cave. "I'd like to see them myself." Silvera crawled toward the cave and peeked in."It's that girl from before!" she whispered looking at Chasilin. She looked at Robby. Had she seen him somewhere? "Oh! He was with that girl..." Silvera backed up a little."I hope no one saw me..." She speed walked away in case. She looked at the drawing of Lana. Of only she could find brown and white berries here! It wasn't complete with just red.

(( Or maybe Robby sees it. ))

Robby was sitting, impatiently.

"Okay. I'm getting tired of sitting here. I'm gonna go see some of the other dragons." Getting up, he headed towards the mass of lizard-like beings.

After a little bit of walking and the dragons near, he scanned the view. One dragon in particular caught his eye; it was drawing a picture of another dragon. He approached it.

Karpath rocked back and forth on his paws, feeling slightly unsteady. He had drank the potion after everyone else, and had only just found them. "That was weird..." The young wyvern muttered, sounding a spot tired. He noticed something that glimmered in the weak light, and wandered up to it, instantly perking up. He had no clue what it was, but the jewel embedded in the iron was obviously worth a pretty penny to the humans.

(Recila is in the cave, right? -has half a mind to have Chasilin go up to you-)

(THE RETURN OF ROGAN)

SOme odd time had passed when Rogan arrived back at the Dragon Cave Zoo exhibit.

His cloak had some how gone missing or it must have vanished when he was fighting and was picked up by Lana some time ago. Rogan's clothing was torn and looked as if he had got into a fight with something sharp and deadly. He had cuts all over his body but none of them were fatal nor were they bad.

Rogan staggered towards the cave but fell to the ground with one last thought sent to Lana.

*I'm still alive... Lana... that was all that was left for his conscious mind as he passed out completely. He still breathed properly in the form of a deep sleep.

Drecard Kain was in the cave observing the two humans who had ventured into the cave earlier. Drecard was watching them carefully just in case something went wrong.

At the moment things seemed to be ok but for some strange reason Drecard could not shake the fact that he was forgetting something... That is till he sensed it.

"ROGAN!" he practically shouted as he stood up from the cave floor. The shout startled everyone else as well causing them to all look at him.

"The boy... Rogan... He's still alive... but just barely... He needs to be brought here so that he will be truly safe and able to heal faster." Drecard said as he started for the exit and towards Rogan.

-Chasilin jumped and her hand flew to her chest to settle the flurry of beats from her startled heart. A dragon as saying something about a boy being hurt, injured and still alive. If he had to include that fact then it meant the boy, whoever he was, was in terrible condition. Her feet where moving before she knew where she was going, she sprinted, her hands in tight fists as she ran just behind the enormous dragon who was also headed for where the boy was. If Chasilin could help she sure as hell would and without complaint. Since she had no idea as to where they were going she kept behind the dragon, keeping him in sight, her legs pumping without little hesitation, empowered by the adrenaline that had begun to throb in her veins the moment she'd been alerted by the dragons voice.Chasilin didn't trust herself to speak while she ran, though she constantly seemed to place a hand over her chest self consciously.-

((needed something to do x3))

Edited by Chasilin

{{Yes, he's in the cave.}}

Karpath gripped the jewelry in his paw, cocking his head this way and that. "What's this doing here?" He wondered, cocking his head this way and that. The jewel caught the light, dazzling his eyes. "Wow!" Karpath carefully laid the jewel on the ground, and, with one paw firmly gripping the iron, he attempted to free the glittering blue stone from the necklace. It didn't come out, and he bared his teeth, tugging harder.

Callidus circled a few times before landing near to Graarl, as comfortably far from the humans as he could get without others noticing he was avoiding them. The massive green folded his over-large wings and settled down next to the Stone dragon. He turned his head to Graarl and reached out with his mind.

Why are you gathering us together Graarl? Is something happening?

He was curious about what the older dragon was up to and hoped that they were going to make another attempt at escape. He wanted to get out of this cage and back home. He twitched his tail as he awaited Graarl's answer.

Edited by Drakossozh

Silvera watched as Robby walked up to her. She pretended he wasn't there. Using some orange-gold berries, she drew the claw markings on the side of Lana.Then, she got some red and drew Lana's teeth.

Edited by girlfairy76

Karpath gave up on freeing the gem from it's iron prison, having noticed a chain of polished iron looping around, sorta like a collar that he had seen on one of the wizard's dogs. The curious hatchling nosed it, causing the loop to go around his neck. He ducked his head trying to get it off. Sadly it caught on his frill, and couldn't come off.

Callidus noticed a hatchling nearby playing with a chain of iron. He watched as the hatchling managed to get the chain looped around his neck and seemed unable to get it off. The big Green reached over with his tail and scooped up the youngster.

"Having some trouble there, kid?" he asked, hoping his scarred up appearance didn't frighten the hatchling, whose name he did not know. "I can help you out with that if you need."

Karpath nodded, a bit intimidated by the lines of scars that traced the older dragon's frame. "Yeah," he said, looking at the small gem. How did the humans get it off?

"Yes, something is happening, and I have a plan. Let us wait for Lana to return." Just as Graarl finished his statement, Lana glided down, almost clipping the trees with her wings.

"I am here now. What is your plan?"

Callidus, whenever you're ready. Graarl mind-spoke to the green dragon.

Drekard reached Rogan a few minutes later. He was breathing and still alive but just barely. He seemed more like a normal person now than ever. He still bore the marking that had been placed on him by Lana so that would keep him alive longer.

Drekard leaned down to lift the boy up off the ground but he was soon stopped as a person who had been following him stopped him from doing so.

Drekard sat back and looked up at the sky before speaking to himself then sending a mental image of the injured Rogan to Lana and the others.

Drekard looked closely at the boy and saw that he had lost all of his power and abilities. On the side of the boy's head was a matching symbol that was on the side of his own head.

Drekard shook his head before saying, "Still alive, if only barely and blocked off from his powers and abilities. A good thing too other wise this whole place would be destroyed within minutes."

Drekard watched the human, who had followed him, try to pick Rogan up.

*no... not Rogan... not anymore... From now on he will be known as Mirathak for he has lost all his abilities and powers... He is a beyond normal human now* Drekard thought as the light began to fade into dusk.

-Finally, the dragon stopped and with him so did Chasilin. She came up to the boy and knelt at his side, moving him onto his back and resting his head on her lap. She looked up at the dragon- "Who is this boy?" She asked, trying to better understand why he was here, what happened, and where in the hell he came from.-

Robby looked at his watch.

"Oh my. It's getting late. If I let it go any longer, Mom will get suspicious. I'm sorry."

Picking up his phone he started walking out of the habitat.

"Hello, Mom."

"I'm outside the library right now." Another lie. If he got to see dragons, though, it was worth it.

"Can you come pick me up?"

He looked back to Chasilin, making sure she heard this one. "Yeah. We didn't finish the project. We will have to set up another day to continue to work on it."

"It's a big project."

"See you in 20. Bye."

He finished the call.

"I gotta go. Sorry." he said to Chasilin and the dragons, leaving.

Callidus smiled at the little hatchling, trying to be comforting.

"Here, let me help with that."

The big green gripped the chain with the tip of his jaws and worked the clip on the object with his tongue. The clip clicked as it gave way and the necklace fell away from the smaller dragon. He was careful not to break it though. Such a pretty object should be handled with care, like all treasure.

"Is that better?" he asked the hatchling as he lifted his head and nodded to Graarl to signal him to go ahead and speak.

Silvera watched as Robby left, apparently just getting off the 'metal thing' she followed him a little, and saw that he was going out of the cage. The zookeepers would imprison her again if she got out, so she stayed.

Lana flew as fast as she could toward the half-dragon who had tried so valiantly to help them. No... Rogan... she thought in despair as Drecard's image of the mutant entered her mine. Not again! I can't lose anyone else!

Graarl too was beating toward the boy, but he was closer than Lana and therefore reached the spot first. Seeing Drecard, he landed and nodded to Drecard. "Do you know what his condition is?" he asked, suddenly scared that the boy may be dead.

Drecard looked at Rogan then at Graarl and said, "He is badly injured but it's not fatal... He should recover but his abilities seem to be lost to him. I recommend that we get him back to the cave. He may yet be useful to us."

Drecard looked at the boy once more then looked to see Lana flying towards them.

Drecard sent Lana,through telepathy, what he had said to Graarl.

"All will be well he shall yet live... Besides he has the heart of a dragon within him." Drecard said with a smile.