NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

((-giggle snort and chortle- I don't think Lana is a hatchling....))

((Bring

Up

This

Thread!

[A much better anagram than Bring up my post, for sure.]

To tell you the truth, though, I wasn't going for any specific anagram. I just typed up what I wanted to happen, and it was just SO convienent.))

Edited by thegreenrobby

Silvera stared at the gate that Chasili closed for a moment, then she realized."Darn!" she said. She furiously threw the berry paint. She went back Into the cave, not looking back at the Swallowtail. Silvera curled up on the hard ground snoring a little loud.

Silvera stared at the gate that Chasili closed for a moment, then she realized."Darn!" she said. She furiously threw the berry paint. She went back Into the cave, not looking back at the Swallowtail. Silvera curled up on the hard ground snoring a little loud.

((She did come back though, only after a minute or so.))

((That....and the door was so brilliantly ripped off it's hinges, by the bewitching Lana herself xd.png

P.S. That's Chasilin* lol not Chasili))

((My computer officially hates me. If I'm ever gone for more than two days and you guys need my character just RP for me please. By the way Lana is a young adult now. Also Graarl prefers not to use mind speech.))

Lana, after checking to make sure the human was following her, headed for the unconscious dragons. Graarl led the boy over to a shorted out electrical circuit hidden very un-cleverly with grey paint. Can you repair this thing? he asked in mind-speech, shying from a spark.

((Yayz! You are still alive!))

Robby followed the dragon to a wall. He noticed a loose wire painted gray.

"Sure."

He went over as many steps as he could remember.

1. Check if the torn wire is live. he thought, dodging a free-falling spark from the wire. Check. 2. Follow the wire. on both ends. check to see if it is grounded.

But he didn't need to check.

"Umm... when you guys got hurt by the spark, did it hit all of you? As in, do you think energy traveled through the ground? Or did you guys fall when hitting THIS thing?" he said, pointing to the loose fray, but being careful not to hurt himself.

-Chasilin followed Lana, her eyes squinting slightly to see what was ahead. When they got to their destination Chasilin gave out a gasp of shock. There were so many!- "I'll get started right away! Do you have any water? Also, if you don't have any cloth, let me know!" -Chasilin set about checking the dragons for temperatures, she knew their approximate body temperatures for most of the different species so she could handle most of them on her own. If Lana couldn't find cloth she'd tear up her clothes to use as a wet cloth to cool them down. For some of them it was hard to check for puls ebcause their hides were so thick but she got around every obstacle that came up. Or at least, she tried her best to. If she was stuck she'd ask Lana for advice.-

The energy seemed to travel through the ground, as the pond is also charged with the energy, Graarl responded to the boy in mind-speech so he could understand the dragon. Can you fix it?

Lana sighed hollowly, and turned to the girl. "I'm sorry, but the only water I know of is electrified. I can always go look for more, or if it is really important we can find Rogan. I'm pretty sure that they are only knocked out by the strange energy."

"Hmm..." Robby grunted in thought.

So the wire is grounded. I must be careful to not touch either side of this wire, unless I can disarm the source of energy. He started at one end and looked down the wire. It led to a box, which he opened. He pulled the switch he found inside, and he saw the ends of the wires stop sparking. He walked back over to it, and pushed the two ends of wire into each other. He could no longer see any filling, just the rubber covers.

"So, I need something that can possibly seal these two ends back together. Do you have something that can do that, like a small, containable fire or something really sticky?" he asked the dragon, holding the ends together?

((FYI: The water is no longer electrified. You can use it.))

Chasilin opened her mouth to say something when she remembered that Robby was working on that issue. She called over to Robby, she actually had to remind herself to speak in English.- "Robby, is the water still electrified? We need to be able to use it." -Robby seemed busy talking with Graarl but she noticed that he was by a power box and just as he flipped some switch the dancing sparks from the wires quieted. Chasilin took that as an anser and ran over towards the pond, ripping apart her shirt. She was glad she'd worn her hoodie underneath it. Soaking it in water she ran back to the dragons and began to soak their brows with the cool water.- "They all seem fine so far, none of them have any electric burns and were mostly knocked unconscioud due to being introduced to an element their bodies were unused to." She said to Laura.-

Graarl thought for a moment, and then suggested, I could breathe fire at it, if that helps.

Lana watched as the girl, Chasilin, frantically rushed from the water to the dragons. Soon, a few started to wake up. Lana sighed in relief as they awoke, and thought to herself, She's good at this healing thing.

((I think it's interesting how Rob gets stuck doing the electrical work))

Robby listened to Graarl's suggestion. "Well, sure. Just be sure to only melt the wire's rubber coating, nothing else, please!" Robby said, slight nervous. "I want all my fingers unharmed, please." He held out the wire to the dragon, being sure that he kept his hands on either side of the cut a fair distance away from the cut.

((^.^'))

Graarl's eyes twinkled in amusement and nodded, I won't burn off your fingers, so don't worry. After assuring the boy, Robby, he tilted his head slightly and shot a small flame at the wires. When they were fused together, he cut off the flow of fire and stepped back. Is that good? Graarl asked.

"Thank goodness" -She breathed as some of the dragons began to stir. She quickly moved on to others because she was sure any dragon waking up with a human in their face might be quick to misunderstand. She quite liked her body in one whole piece. After tending to the remaining few she rubbed the back of her hand against her forhead and looked up at Laura.- 'That should just about do it. I can do more to ease any of their tensed muscles but I would need their permission first." She paused and added with a side turned head and a knowing gleam on her eyes.- "I could help you, too, if you'd like. My magic is as natural as it gets." Chasilin wiggled her fingers to indicate she was only going to use them. What she didn't know is that to these dragons, who have lived amongst a wizard, wiggling her fingers could really lead them on.-

Robby looked at the fused wire. He let go of one end to see if it stuck. Fortuately, it did. "Good!" he said. He sniffed the air. "Ew! There is no worse smell, NO WORSE SMELL, than burnt rubber, but at least it's fixed." clenching his nose, he placed the wire back in place and turned the switch.

"There." he said, with pride. He went over to Chasilin. "So, it looks like you got them taken care of."

Edited by thegreenrobby

((-rolls around laughing and kicking legs- blahahahaha you keep mixing up Chasilin with Isthalas and Isthalas with Chasilin *flicks* you goof.))

Chasilin looked away from Lana as Robby walked up.- "Haha yeah, I was just telling Lana about my au naturel healing powers." -she winked and laughed.- "Well, seems like you solved the electricity problem. Good work!" -Chasilin was in too good a mood to be self concious.-

((Lame -.-))

((lol n'awww You're already at the same intelligence level since Klutz came from a part of you ;P))

((i'm amazed that you two don't know each other in real life :3 Remember there IS an OOC.))

When Chasilin mentioned her magic powers, Lana shied away, staring in fear at her wiggling fingers. "Y-you witch!" she stuttered, "To think we trusted you!"

Graarl nodded at the acceptance of his work, and then glanced over at the girl and Lana. "Ah, it seems that the others are starting to wake. " Paying closer attention to the girl, Chasilin, Graarl noticed that she seemed to be chanting some kind of incantation. "Witch..." he growled.

"H-huh? Where!?" Chasilin looke genuinely confused until something visibly snapped together judging by the look in her eyes. She put up her hands defensevely but though better of it and tucked them behind her back.- "N-no I'm not a witch! I was only joking aout it! Wait...witches exist too?" Chasilin shook her head, this was so not the time to get sidetracked.- "I just meant that I was using natural resources to cure someone...not actual magic. Believe me, if I had magic, I wouldn't be living the life I'm living know." -She slouched and looked away, she couldn't take the look in there eyes, she'd been trusted and it had broken so quickly! She didn't know what to do but she knew what she wasn't going to do, and that was cry. Her chest felt funny and she knit her brows together. She half-heartedly wondered why such enormous magical being would react that way to even the slightest suspicion of magic. Just what had these creatures been through?-