NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

Lana tilted her head thoughtfully. "Silver, do you have an idea?" she asked the little pygmy next to her.

Graarl struggled in Callidus' grasp. He shrank down, then thrust all his parts out in an effort to escape.

((sorry for the short post))

The force of Graarl shoving outward broke Callidus's grip on him and forced the green to break away from the larger dragon. But Callidus wasn't through just yet. He whipped back around towards the stone dragon and lashed out with his right wing, putting his entire body into a rotation which he used to bring both his tail and the back of his left wing to swing at Graarl as well.

JACK

The darts weren't working very well. The last hing he had was some gas grenades. And the water sprinklers could do that too but they were frozen. He walked all the way to the storage but stopped halfway and took his stun gun out. He left the security hub with it and found two dragons and Rogan. " Oh ho ho ho no. You are not leaving here." He said turning to the dragons. "And you aren't either." He pointed to Rogan.

Elferd

Elferd dropped out of the sky as force fully as possible and practically caused an earthquake inside the dome. He went to "claw" Graal which ended up Callidus. That was of course just a distraction to the plan and them and jumped back. He ended up rolling down a slope and into a river. He drank some of the water and washed his eyes in it and got whatever sand was in it. He hid there for awhile and waited.

Rogan heard Jack speaking but did not pay it any mind as he drew back from the dragons and placed three crystals around them. He then reached beneath his black cloak and drew forth his special dagger

"Tell me something Jack... Do you know why I wear this black cloak all the time? That does not matter right now. Have you ever seen me truly angry? It's not pretty and with these dragons here it might end up being much worse. You see from what I have learned from my own family line is that... In the past one of my ancestors was a dragon master and the other was a great Dragon Warrior. Though many did not want to believe this they tried to hide it and call it blasphemy and devil worship. Unfortunately for those people it was the truth and they denied it. Right now I am a Dragon Guardian. If I have to put my life on the line for these dragons then so be it. Anyone tries to stop me from doing my job then they become a liability... Like you are now. You're in the way and need to be moved!" Rogan yelled the last with fury before getting to his feet and turning around to face Jack.

Rogans eyes had changed from their normal calm light blue to the color of the eyes of that orange dragon with the strange mark on the side of it's head. "The dragon that marked my mind was the orange one named Drecard Cain. The one to mark my skin was the pale one there." Rogan jerked his head over his shoulder in the direction of the two dragons then he lifted the hand he had touched Lana with and showed it to Jack.

On the palm of his hand was the unmistakable mark of a dragon marred on the palm of his hand. "I hope you don't die here, Jack, cause if you do then... well who will run this place better than you?" After that Rogan charged at Jack with the dagger flashing through the air and the dragon emblem emblazoned on the dagger shining in the light that hit it.

Rogan knew what he was doing and little did Jack know the cloak that Rogan wore had a rubber inner lining that stopped the flow of electricity. To make the issue worse was the fact that it had no sign of a break across the front or back nor did the sleeves fall open. Rogan always wore this cloak for the fact that he made it and knew all of it's secrets. He had made it ever since he swore that oath and knew that someday it would be needed but did not know when, where, or how. He just knew that it would be. Truth be told he did not understand these things very much himself he just went with it and ignored the insults and ridicule he got from others about how he dressed and such.

(Drecard)

Drecard Cain looked around at everything that was going on before finally getting tired of it all. He charged at the door and before impact encased his body with stone and slammed full force into the door leaving a massive dent in it. The stone fell away from him and he was left there slightly dazed but still able to move. He saw the fighting still going on and flew towards it and caught Moloch behind the neck and said, "DO not worry. The door is weak and your fire can damage it more."

With that Drecard flung Moloch towards the damaged door hoping that Moloch would super heat the door before impacting it.

(hope I did not do any kind of god modding... heh heh and hope I did not super power my character Rogan nor my dragon Drecard... anyways I am liking this and I think that a battle between Jack and Rogan should break out as well.)

Graarl saw Callidus' wing and tail too late, he was caught in the face with his wing. He started to fall, but caught himself, straining his wings to keep aloft in the still air. Graarl looked around for the other dragons fighting, and spotted Elfred hiding by some water. Elfred, he mind-spoke, are you a coward? Get up here and fight! Graarl moved over to where Drecard and Moloch were breaking down the door, and arched his neck back to shoot a stream of fire at the door. Need some help? he mind-spoke to Drecard, listening for Callidus in case he snuck up on them.

Lana started when she saw the human, Jack, and stared at the exchange between them. she stepped forward and nudged her muzzel under his hand. Whats going on? she asked in a small, timid voice.

Callidus saw Graarl break away from him and decided to let the stone dragon go. He rose higher into the air and circled around, daring anyone to challenge him with a ground-shaking roar. His crimson eyes glowed bright ly as he circled near the roof of the cage. He then saw the other combatants had all stopped and were attempting to break down one of the metal doors. The green sent them all a message through mind speech, What are you fools doing? This is not the time to be throwing yourselves against metal! We will escape in due time but now we are supposed to be creating a diversion for Silver! The humans are sure to know we are trying to escape if you try to force your way out like that. Do you not trust Silver and the humans to get us out of here? He then dove and spat a thin stream of fire at the Graarl, Moloch, and Drecard.

(( I'm blocked on Elferd so I won't post with him for awhile.))

"I don't care. These dragons will get their freedom eventually but YOU are an obstacle in THEIR path." Jack left the area into the security hub. He pressed two different buttons. One sent an electricity wave through the dome that hit every dragon. The other one closed and locked all gates and doors except the security hub. He grabbed the tranq gun and left the hub. "You are going to jail. The government already knows about the dragons and so do you. You aren't leaving alive." Jack shot the tranquilizer into Rogan's shoulder and shot the stun gun into his face. He hoped it hit him and wasn't really to far away from him.

Rogan seemed to have vanished the instant the two weapons were fired at him. The next instant he appeared he had both of Jack's arms tied up and teh special dagger at his throat.

In a slightly sinister tone Rogan spoke, "Well, Jack, I don't know if you have not realized this yet or not but... The Government knows about me as it is and you want to know something else they won't do a thing to move against someone like me. The reason being that I have information that is way to valuable to lose... You see I was an experimental test subject. They were trying to create an Atma Warrior not an ultimate but one the was FAR GREATER than an ULTIMATE warrior. I must thank you, Jack, for releasing the mind block they had initiated on my mind. Now I remember everything and I remember that I was ordered to release the dragons and return them to their own time. Orders given by the high command. Thing is once they set me free they blocked all my memories till a day that an event would release them. Apparently that event is this one. Now I am not sure whether to tie you up by your toe nails or to put you into one of those exhibits as a new attraction. No matter I am helping these dragons and YOU are not getting in my way."

With that Rogan slammed his right hand into the back of Jack's neck. Before Jack hit the ground, Rogan went back to the two young dragons and picked them up saying, "He won't remain out cold for long... I just hope that he'll end up buying half of that bluff." With that Rogan went into the room Jack had entered and pressed a few buttons on the panel before smashing it so that it would no longer function again.

The doors to the Dragon exhibit were open and the electrical pulses were deactivated. The dragons were seriously weakened from the electrical voltage that they had been hit with and they seemed like they would collapse at any moment.

Thanks to the mark that had been placed on him by Lana and the mark that was placed on him by Drecard. Rogan's speed, strength, and his senses were increased drastically. It was thanks to this that he was able to dodge those two weapons of Jack's. It was now Rogan's job to ensure the protection of the dragons and to find the hatchling that had been captured. Rogan made his way back to the dragon exhibit and stood there with the special dagger drawn when suddenly he felt energy crackle over the blade of the dagger and his own body. Suddenly the dagger seemed to become a short sword.

A voice then echoed in his mind saying, A reward for helping us this far. Get us all back to our own time and your reward will be much greater. the voice then faded as Rogan looked back to see Drecard getting to his feet and the strange symbol on the side of his head vanished completely.

"Now young warrior. How fares the timing of escape?" Drecard stated in a voice that sounded like a wise yet commanding grandfather talking to a child.

Rogan looked at Drecard and said, "The escape will begin but we need to make sure that we can get out of here safely. That Jack guy may come to any minute and come after us with more than just tranquilizer darts and stun guns. Truth be told I hope that I instilled a form of fear into his mind thanks to a line or two that I heard in a few movies." Rogan smiled before continuing on, "It was thanks to your mark and the mark that Lana recently gave me the speed and ability to over come him and manage to release all of you." with that Rogan went silent wondering where the missing hatchling could be.

(Alright non of this was God Modding I hope... anyways little bit of info on dragons... They have the ability to enhance the natural abilities of the one that they mark as friend, Master, Rider, or some other such. Thus Rogan was able to dodge Jack's tranq and tazer. Anyways I was using the knowledge that I have on dragons for this bit and well... I am the kind of person whom you need to be warry of... Cause I sit back watching every move before making my own. ... Sorry for this long OOC post and also hope the Uber long post is worth it... )

((Fine but only because I can make it funny.))

Jack woke up easily and saw that the dragon man was over him. He pulled the stun gun and aimed it at his "Lower body area." . He pulled the trigger and it clipped to his pants. He rolled out from other him and stood up. "I had a neck brace a part of my life. No feeling but still has affects." Jack rolled into the hub and ran to the storage. They always had an emergency pistol. He pushed a brick and it appeared. He grabbed it ran ran from the room. He opened the door and just stood in the door way so nothing could get behind him. He didn't aim it at Rogan but aimed it at Lana. "Now your putting the dragons at risk too."

Edited by 9pmg5665

((Malgorak, in your earlier post Lana and Silver aren't missing, Rogan is holding them, which I give you permission to do. Also 9, you didn't have to be that specific.))

Graarl dropped to the ground, startled from Callidus' fire and wanting to take a rest before rejoining the fight. He walked toward the water he had seen earlier, and spotted Elfred. "What are you doing? You should join the fight," he murmured, starting to feel a promonition that something was going to happen. He took to the air, looking around for danger. Seeing none, he relaxed a bit and looked for Drecard. Suddenly, a sharp crackling sound filled the air, and Graarl fell to the ground, slamming into the dirt back-first. What's happening? he thought as he struggled to get up, reeling from the electrical shock.

Lana shivered as Rogan's cool hands touched her unprotected belly, and she asked herself, What have I done to him? I gave him a scar or something. What is going on? She hung limply from his hand, exhausted by the events of the day.

Rogan began sensing that something was not right. He looked back towards the security hub and saw Jack standing holding an emergency pistol aimed right for him... No not at him but at Lana.

That LOWLIFE... Ready to attack one who can not even protect themselves. What scum like that deserves the gift of life when they are so willing to exterminate it instantly.

Feeling intense rage Rogan placed a felt a form of energy surge through him as he placed the two dragons on the ground and a barrier of protection surrounded them. feeling the rage and the fury that surged through his veins Rogan held his once dagger but now sword in his hands. He was ready for any form of an attack and he was willing to lay his life on the line just to save these dragons from a worse fate.

"How bout you try killing someone who is more suited to fighting than attacking someone who is unable to defend themselves. YOU LOW LIFE SCUM!!! TO END THE LIFE OF A YOUNG DRAGON CALLS THE WRATH OF A DRAGON WARRIOR!!! BUT TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DO SO JUST ASKS FOR IT!!!" With that shout of fury Rogan throws off the black cloak.

Just as the cloak comes off of Rogan's body some aspects of Rogan's body seem to change. His muscles become greater, his eye sight becomes better, and his reflexes increase

"Behold the first form of the Dragon Warrior!" Rogan said as he seemed to flash from sight and instantly reappear just off from being a direct shot. (Rogan is on the opposite side of the gun) Rogan readies his sword for a strike to disarm Jack.

(Ok Jack is going to need some abilities that he's kept hidden for so many years in order to pose a threat to my character... As for everyone else just play along... Some of the dragons could act as spectators to the scene that is soon to begin... (Yeah I just set the stage for an EPIC battle to occur... it's up to 9 to accept the invitation to the show.) *Evil grin* )

Jack saw the bulky man reappear to the right of him. He fired a quarter at the dragon-lings and flipped the gun and outed the clip. He threw the gun at Rogan and slid back. He ran for him and grabbed his arm. His adrenaline helped him much. He threw Rogan into the wall. He pulled him back kicked his back in chance to brake it. He threw him down and pulled his head back from the ground. "Now listen to me. You are going to jail or, you can try to kill me and you'll get fed to the dragons. " Jack grabbed his neck. He gripped it harder and harder until blood squeezed out of it. "Dragon worrior my butt. Now listen to me good and this is the last time. I can choke you dead right now unless you can give me on reason why I shouldn't kill you and feed you to the lions?"

"One.... Good... Reason...." Rogan choked out. "ALright. You want a good reason how about this one." Rogan then kicks Jack really hard in a not so nice place.

After jumping back Rogan feels his own energy begin to surge even more.

"Now you see the second stage of the Dragon Warrior." Rogan growled out when suddenly wings sprouted from his back, they looked just like dragon wings. Rogan's muscles seemed to shrink but his strength did not dwindle one bit and neither did his speed.

He noticed the bullet bounce off of the protective barrier.

"Chances are that I won't go to jail and besides I have friends in high places." with that Rogan shot his hand upwards and a stream of fire seemed to fly from it and into the air where it exploded in a flurry of smoke and ash.

Instantly a several sounds were heard. A roar, a shout, and several yells as if battle orders were being given.

"Now there are two things that YOU can do here and now... one you can give up and let the dragons go... or two you can suffer a fate worse than death itself." Rogan said as he stood his ground before he rushed at Jack with speed not born of human.

(The protective barrier is impervious to all forms of attack and will not let anyone through other than the one who crafted it, in this case Rogan and only when he is not in his battle mind set.)

Callidus screeched as the electrical pulse coursed through the air. He convulsed and fell as the shock went threough his body. The green slammed face-first into the ground with a sickening crash which could be heard both within and outside the exhibit. Callidus's eyes lolled back and forth not focusing on anything in particular. He let out a pained bellow before he lost conciousness...

Edited by Drakossozh

((So Rogan is like some half dragon half human hybrid thing? I can't do anything with Graarl, so now it's Lana's big entrance...))

Lana flinched as the bullets wizzed toward her, and stared in surprise as they bounced harmlessly off an invisible surface. She looked over at Silver, and saw that she was okay too. Lana turned her gaze to the human Rogan, and stared again in awe at him, seeing him grow dragon wings right before her eyes. The battle escalated, and Lana found herself watching rapturously the scene before her.

What is happening? she though, scared but interested, He grew wings? This is getting very, very weird.

She promptly sat down and saw her front legs quivering, and her skin splitting slightly, revealing dark, blood-red scales beneath.

What is happening to me? she asked herself, scared and surprised.

Suddenly Graarl's voice interrupted her thoughts, and she listened to him saying, Lana, don't be afraid. You are becoming what you were meant to be. His voice was full of sadness, but joy as well. Embrace your change, it will give you power.

Lana watched her paws as her smooth white skin peeled off to reveal sharp, deep black claws and more red skin. She looked behind her, feeling her tail tickle. She gasped, staring at her now blackened tail with dark red stripes, intermixed with bone-white spots. Her wings and back legs started to itch too, and she spread her wings, staring unbelieving at the dark black-red membranes tracing their way through the black wings, with subtle shades of bone-white where her thin, slender wing bones were. Finally, her muzzle and ears started to tickle her, but she stood stock-still and waited for the itching to subside. When it did, she could see everything in tints of red, black, and bone.

What have I become? she asked herself, still not believing what she now saw herself as. Her canine teeth ached, and she could feel them growing into long fangs, stretching down and wrinkling her muzzle, becoming sharp and pointy like a sabertooth tiger's.

Suddenly Lana realized that she was much bigger than before, and that she was as big as Graarl, as big as an adult dragon. What type of dragon am I? she wondered.

Graarl's voice again interrupted her reverie, startling her by saying, Vampire. You are a vampire dragon. Your father was ashamed of fathering such a dangerous dragon, so he went to Nutoner and asked him to conceal your looks. However, the spell had its flaws, like all spells. You would remain as a hatchling, no matter how old you became, or how many decades passed. With the spell, you would never grow up. You would die, but you would die as a hatchling. That is why I am so old, and yet you are so young. Use your new strength to help Rogan. Drecard has given him his blessing, and I give you mine, my little Lana. Don't be ashamed of being a vampire, like your father. Be proud, my granddaughter. Go, help Rogan. Do not worry about me, I will be fine. His voice was sad, but pained, as if he was recovering from something.

Lana stood, quivering, unsure what to do. She remembered Graarl saying to help Rogan.

All right, she thought, I will help him, but as a vampire, not as a pitiful, weak hatchling fresh from the egg. This time around, I am not so helpless as when Nutoner placed that spell on me!

((whoo that was long...))

Edited by ubbydubby

((Duke Nuke Em' quote.))

"I have balls of steel." Jack said after the kick. He walked back to the security room and locked the door. He entered the storage room and grabbed filters, gas grenades, and a gas mask. He noticed a pistol still on the wall but it was a revolver. Even more powerful then a desert bird thing. He grabbed it and ran to the dragon window. He set three filters and set out two gas grenades with the pins pulled. He put on the gas mask before they activated and set a trap on the ground. If he passed a laser, three walls would trap him, and ultimately knocking him out.

Rogan instantly feels the change of Lana through bond that they now shared and was wondering what was going on with her when he sensed the other dragons in immediate danger.

*Do not worry about us Rogan. I have managed to get the others out of the cave and into a safe and hidden area while you had that Jack fellow distracted. Now you must hurry we still have much to be done. Oh and as for Lana she is alright. She is just showing her true form now.*

Rogan was not surprised to hear Drecards voice in his head so he looked over to where Lana and the other dragon was at only to see a strange looking dragoness standing there with long fangs. A Vampire Dragon. Those were rare and also looked down upon in the entire dragon society due to their abilities.

Rogan realized that this was Lana so he began looking around for Jack once more and saw him throwing gas grenades into an empty exhibit.

"What an idiot you are... Not even taking the time to see if the dragons are even in there. Well I can honestly say one thing... You have really lost your touch with security protocol. I would not be a bit surprised if you were to end up fired from this job." Rogan said as if he did not care about his own safety, which he actually did. "Shall we continue our battle or shall we wait for your brain to show back up."

Rogan was not sure what he was trying to do but he knew that it was madness. Almost as if something were taking control of his mind but he knew otherwise.

He simply kept his wits about him as well as his weapon at the ready in case of any attack.

Lana stood up, shaking herself, getting used to the feel of her new body. She tilted her head sideways to look at Rogan out of her dark, menacing deep-red eye. He is a good fighter, she thought, mildly surprised, even though he is just a human. Since she had changed, she felt calmer, darker, and more savage. She flicked her tail in irritation that Rogan was wasting so much time talking instead of fighting. Lana looked around for Silver, the pygmy. "Silver!" she called, casting here eyes around for the young dragon, "Where are you? It's me, Lana!" She danced in place, using her wings to keep her balance on the rough stone floor.

Graarl listened in on Drecard's thoughts after recovering from the shock. You know about Lana? he asked, after hearing what he said to Rogan, Her true form was meant to be a secret. How did you hear?

*Drecard*

Drecard Cain looked over at Graarl and said, "You forget that I am a Magi dragon... I can see through illusion magic. The illusion placed upon her was quite hard to see through but I could see through it. Now we need to get the rest of these dragons out of the cave before the gas gets to them. Reason I was unaffected by the electricity is because I placed the same type of charge around myself so that the electrical energy flowed away from me. You, I know why you were not affected... You're made of stone."

Drecard began lifting Callidus and Elferd onto his back. "Come we need to get these dragons out of here soon."

*Rogan*

Rogan was getting tired of doing nothing and decided to charge at Jack before he threw another gas grenade into the fake cave.

Rogan swung his sword at the gas grenade, cutting it in half while also aiming to completely disarm the guy as well.

"I think that it will soon be time for you to see the third stage of the Dragon Warrior. So you know there are a total of four stages, each one stronger and much more dangerous than the last. This is only stage two and I can control the power of Fire as well as the ability to fly. I do not know what I am capable of with these new powers but I know this much... These dragons are not going to become giant government lab rats. That would be a fate worse than death for them."

After saying all of that Rogan readied his sword for another swing.

"I have forgotten," Graarl spoke quietly, "and you are right about myself being made of stone. That's why I am so hard to injure." He looked around for the rest of the dragons, and seeing none at first glance turned to Drecard and said, "I can take those two. Can you focus on getting us and them out of here?" Graarl stepped over and slid his wing under Callidus and Elfred, bearing their weight easily.

Lana stretched out her neck, turning this way and that to get a better view of the place where Rogan and the other human, Jack, were fighting. "Silver!" she called, "Please come out! I'm not going to hurt you. I'm Lana!" Her eyes gleamed anxiously as she stared at the dark corners of the place for the little pygmy.

Jack watched as the gates instantly slammed shut. He laughed at Rogan's attempt. He started an intercom one way. "How do you like YOUR cage? Don't worry. I'll spice you before I feed you to the dragons. But I'll give you your choice on which one." Then he laughed some more as he also saw the other dragon. He ran to tackle her since his hostage was trapped in a major cage. He tackled the dragon and pulled out the revolver and aimed it at her head. He dragged the dragon back to the open window, having to drag it by the neck. He threw the dragon into the cave. The motion detectors started to bliar. "Another dragon?" He contacted every guard to get back to work. None showed up but he knew a few were trustworthy.

"So the fool wishes to try and trap me and take the life of an innocent dragon... How far will this go till he realizes that the Dragon Warrior cannot be stopped from protecting the dragons from all forms of harm... I think it's time to show the True Form of the Dragon Warrior." Rogan whispered to himself before shouting, "HEY JACK!!! I HOPE YOU ARE READY TO FACE THE TRUE FROM OF THE DRAGON WARRIOR..." with that Rogan seemed to become encased in a massive sphere of energy that pulsed with energy.

Suddenly the sphere of energy blasted outwards from around him and he was standing there with deep black scales with silver streaks running through them and his chest was red with gold streaks mixed in. on his forehead was a symbol that looked like that of a dragon flaring it's wings. The wings on Rogans back flared out, which they were black and silver as well.

He leaped into the air, sword drawn and slashed through the glass shattering it into pieces. He landed in front of Jack and held his hand towards Jack and said, "Verath Deram." suddenly Silver vanishes in a cloud of light and reappears on Rogan's shoulder perfectly safe. Rogan then glares at Jack and says, "Malgrak shirath." at the sounding of those words the gun in Jacks hand suddenly heated up and Jack was sent flying backwards.

"To threaten the life of an innocent dragon is cause enough to bring forth the fury of the Dragon Warrior... Now you face the Fury Mode of that being of great power." Rogan said before flaring his wings out displaying the death white splotches underneath. After that he seemed to vanish before reappearing standing on Lana's back with Silver hanging onto his shoulder.

"Lana I am going to deal with the security force that's coming here. You take Silver and get out of here. As for Jack he will pay for his dark deeds..." With that Rogan placed Silver on Lana's back and jumped to the ground where it would be safe for him to use his full power.

"Now where are these idiot of security guards at?" Rogan said.

Jack opened the cage and saw the seemingly hallucinating Rogan on the floor." You are stupid but powerful. Exactly who I want on the security team. I don't have a machine but I can get you to stop." Then Jack gave an evil laugh in his face. "Stupid man." Then Jack put a nob like object on Rogan's neck. He twisted it and an electric current went through Rogan. The nob said stun and it it kept Rogan still. He dragged him into the dragon cave window and dropped him in." Survive that."

As the electric charge surged through Rogan's body he felt his mind return to normal as well as his own energy restore itself. Rogan looked up to see that he was in the dragon cave that still had a few dragon inside of it.

"Well well I think you just made the worlds biggest mistake Jack. These dragons know of the legends about what I am. Now it's time for you to gain a crash course in that." Rogan sat down on the ground while the dragons seemed to become unstunned and surrounded him with curiosity.

Rogan then began chanting some sort of strange language when suddenly all the doors were sent flying open and off their hinges even. Even the emergency doors were blown away by the shear force of power that was focused into this blast, yet the dragons were not harmed by it.

Rogan got to his feet and walked out of the cave with several angry dragons standing behind him that were thanking him for releasing them. He looked around before chanting another spell and reappearing next to Lana.

"Lana I am going to go and find Silver. you go find Drecard and Graarl alright I'll be find on my own." Rogan said and waited for an answer.

Jack ran as fast as he could back to the hub and hit a button. It locked every door, not with metal but with electric lasers. He left the security hub in a hurry to stop Rogan. He had grabbed a few of his own hi-tech inventions for himself. They included a RC bomb car, tracking sleeping darts, dart shooter, and last but not least, a retractable spear knife. He left the hub to see Rogan. "Now we have a fair battle." He said. He aimed the dart at Rogan and heard a beep. That meant it won't stop till it hits something and an 80% chance it will. He fired it a few times and it hit his leg arm and chest. Though due to the enhancements, he had to take the sleeping out of it and it only numbed him. That was far enough to stop Rogan from advancing while he pulled out the car. He drove it near Rogan and exploded it. But it was far enough that it could only burn a little peice of shoe off but it could still burn him. last, Jack got close and opened the knife next to his neck."Can stop now and Not die, go to jail, and go home, live an abnormal life. How you think about that NOW?"