NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

(( Yes. Keep in mind that it is half cave, half forest, with a large lake for water dragons. ))

Silver smirked "Shouldn't we try to think of something?" She asked with a slight mutter in her voice.

(( Writers block ))

Username: mrmcafee

Character Name: Stone

Dragon or Human: Dragon

Which kind of Dragon: purple

For or Against the Dragons: (For Humans)

Personality: He's rather shy, and prefers to stay away from a large group of dragons. He usually trains himself in battle training, and he makes iron armor.

Other: He has no power, other than flying and such.

Edited by mrmcafee

Callidus looked up at the dome of iron bars above them that kept them from flying away. He looked all around the outdoor enclosure for any kind of weakness. When he found none he turned back to Silver and said, "Elferd and I were putting together a plan earlier. We had the idea of sending a pygmy through the feed slot but never got into much detail about it. He deserves to be part of our plan of escape as well. Perhaps we should call him out here and go through our plan again. Maybe you could pick up on some details we missed or flaws in our plan that he and I did not notice?"

((Not sure if this is my job or not but you need to post that in the OOC Caffee.))

((it kinda is, 9. It's all of our jobs. That okay, and I'm not cunfuzzeled anymore, dragongirl, but silver doesn't seem to notice Graarl standing right next to her. Will post later, I need to go.))

((well Silver and Callidus were up on one of the ledges in the cave and Silver was trying to cheer up Callidus who was being a mope and now they are in the outside part of the exhibit near the "waterfall"))

(( Oh, he was? Sorry. Graal may interupt them at the waterfall.

And Mrmcaffee, please post my form in the OOC. ))

"The feed slots? No, they only open them when they feed us. If a pygmy gets out, they have well-armored men with... little steel things that hurt and pierce our scales. The pygmy will more than likely die. They can kill a large dragon, or two. Whenever we are fed they bring the men in. About 20 or so of them" Silver sighed, "I'm dead out of ideas. Wait... I've got an idea" She smirked, her talons wiggling around at each other. "The humans love us for our beauty and rarity, right? So what happens if they lost one? Or one or two of us fought with each other? They'd send people to stop it, and healers to heal us after the battle is stopped. If we manage to get everyone here fighting with another dragon, every human will be arriving, but we'll do it at night. When they are occupied, a few of us can sneak out of the door, as many will be arriving. Then we either get humans together that want to help, or try and find any way to let the dragons free" She told him.

Callidus pondered the idea for a moment before continuing, "You know that may just work. I'm sure they would not let us just attack eachother at will. The only thing I see that we might have trouble with is getting the fight started. We will need at least two dragons to partake in the fight. I will gladly take part in this fight so we still need another fighter." The green flicked his tail back and forth, itching to get the plan underway and escape this prison.

((-cough- a fight? I believe Moloch would like the sound of that tongue.gif although it might be best just to pick a fight rather than letting him in on what you're doing. Just a thought.)))

Edited by philpot123

Drecard felt a shift in the essence of the world. Something was going to happen and it felt like it'd be a fight between dragons. Whatever will help get us out of here I suppose he thought.

Getting up he walked towards the forest styled section of the habitat that they were imprisoned in and laid down in the grass near the fake river. "Nothing natural about this place... I hate it because it's all fake. Why do these humans not see that we hate it in here?!" He slammed his right paw onto the ground causing the ground to sink in from the impact.

"I just want to get out of here and escape from Nutoner's oppressive grasp. If that boy Rogan does help us out I think that I'll reward him by bringing him with us... He does not seem to fit in at all with this world. All he had asked for was to at least have a hatchling to take care of. Won't this be an even better reward for him." With a smile Drecard looked around him when he sensed Young Lana looking for him.

(Hope that last bit does not fall under the order of Power Play... I also asked Bris if I could do so... oh and one last thing...The Plans I updated the Plans (Scroll down till you find my post on page 5 of the OOC thread.)

(( Graia... forgot you *feels stupid* ))

Graia sighed deeply, sitting up on a ledge. She was staring out with tears pouring from her eyes "I just want Nutoner" She repeated over and over.

--

Silver smiled. "Drecard might want to" She shrugged, lying down now with her tail wrapped over her back legs. "He does seem to like fighting" She chuckled, looking up at him. "Any idea where he is? Can't see him with all of these dragons. Nutoner was certaintly crazy about raising us" She said, looking around.

((Er... alright then, don't pick a fight with Moloch? xP I'm kind of at a loss for how to include him in what's going on at the moment tongue.gif so I'm going to hold off for a little while until something happens he can get involved in rather than just wandering around and talking to himself wink.gif ))

Callidus nodded his head at Silver and said, "I think Drecard would like in on this plan of ours. And I believe there are two other dragons in here as well who could do well by taking part in this battle. Four will make a bigger distraction than two, especially if it is two seperate battles. What do you think if we got Elferd and Moloch involved with this as well?"

"I'm fighting too. I'm one of the most experienced of Nutoner's dragons" Silver snorted playfully and looked around. "How do we tell them they'll be battling and possibly die...?" She asked with a raised brow.

((yes, Malgorak, you asked me first so it's fine. Here you go, philpot.))

Graarl listened to Drecard's mind, sitting by the opening of the cave. "So we must turn to a fight to escape," he mused, both mind-speaking with Drecard and voicing his thoughts, "Drecard, are you up for a friendly bout?" Suddenly he remembered the dragon Drecard had talked to earlier, the one named Moloch. Graarl extended his mind to speak with him and said, "Hello. My name is Graarl. I believe you are an acquaintance of Drecard? There is a plan to free us, so some dragons need to fight in order to create a disturbance so that we can send a pygmy outside. I have asked Drecard to fight with me, but another dragon is more than welcome." He started to walk over to the fence that was blocking the dragons freedom, but he noticed the pygmy he had tried to talk to earlier was sitting by the waterfall next to another dragon. Graarl headed in the pygmy's directions, his footsteps creating small earthquakes wherever he walked. "I have heard about the plan about creating a disturbance, and I have asked Drecard to a bout," he said as soon as he was in hearing range.

Lana looked around the cave, tired by all the excitement in the past few hours. Her eyes skipped over the dragons, studying each one in turn. When she looked up to the ledges, she saw a young dragon like herself crying alone. Lana, wanting to comfort her, spread her wings and flew up next to her. When she was safely on the small ledge next to the dragon, she said quietly, "My name is Lana, what is yours?"

Edited by brisingrrider

Callidus smiled at Silver, "I don't believe that we shall be battling to the death my friend. And I certainly hope not. But who will be escaping if you join the fight? We will need someone small enough to get out without being seen. I already know who I can drag into a fight. I'm sure Elferd would like a chance to get me back for cracking him on the nose earlier." He lifted his head high as he saw the stone dragon Graarl approach and explain himself to them. The green bowed his head and answered, "I am called Callidus and we both well know the plan as we told Drecard about it. And the more dragons in the fight the better chance that we can get someone out of here."

((This is Vayne's entrance into the story =D))

Vayne walked leisurely down the street, scanning all the faces as she passed. Whenever something looked at all threatening she moved her hand towards her scarlet trench coat. But it was always a false alarm, and nothing was wrong. Yet. She continued until she saw the large sign. The zoo. She walked in as if only a leisurely visitor, but she had a sinister intent. She walked under the arch and into the 'EXOTIC ANIMAL' section. She strolled down the walkways, looking at all of the unusual creatures. Then she saw it. A large exhibit with yellow tape around it. Odd. This isn't under construction. She peered over the edge and saw a glint of scales inside the cave. She pulled out a pair of binoculars from her trench and looked closer. Her eyes widened to the size of saucers. Dragons? I must be going mad! She looked closer. A flash of a spined tail and wings passed by the entrance of the large cave. They ARE dragons! I must have their pelts on my wall.....

Edited by athania

Jack had finished his scan over security when he saw a girl in a trench coat. He thought that looked suspicious so he grabbed a stun gun. He walked out of the door and saw her and he knew that she had something to hide."You there! That exhibit is closed off. No tourists until we can tell if they are safe."And he brought out the stun gun to an obvious eye-level.

Vayne cursed under her breath and looked at the stun gun. She could so easily pull out her shotgun and take him out then and there, but she couldn't draw attention to herself. "Sorry sir. I'll go look at the tigers then." She walked away, knowing that she would come back. Very soon.

Edited by athania

"Yea... Right." Jack returned to the security, watching the cameras to check on the unknown visitor. Not completely watching the dragons but knowing that they had to be up to something.

Moloch heard Graarl's mind-speak and pondered it for a moment.

"A fight? They want me to fight? Now THIS is something I can do.

He waited for a moment, then responded to Graarls thought.

"Yes. I believe I can do that. Who am I required to fight?"

As he finished, he curled his claws in anticipation. He had not drawn blood for too long. Perhaps he could not kill his opponent, but at the least... he could do some harm.

((Lana can't do anything right now, so I'll leave her out.))

"That is good," Graarl said to Silver and Callidus when he heard Malgorak responding, "Moloch has agreed to fight as well. When will we start to fight? I think it has been agreed that Drecard, Moloch and I will fight. If you need me to I can ask others to fight as well." He swished his tail slowly in anticipation, then contacted Moloch and said, "If Drecard Cain agrees, us three will fight together, and there will be other groups as well." Lastly, he contacted Drecard and said, "Moloch has agreed to fight, are you all right with us three fighting?"

Vayne sat at her living room table with a large map spread in front of her. She sat for a long time, memorizing every detail. The map was of the zoo, and she was memorizing the path to the dragon exhibit. The only possible route was one through a vent from the security room. Great. I have to deal with that fool that has the stun gun. Vayne sighed. She was going to go tonight, at midnight. She pulled out her tranquilizer. This should take care of the buffoon in the security room. If he works nights that is. She got up and checked the time. 10:00. Another two hours before she would have nice live dragon in a cage for her collection. Vayne's face slowly spread into a vicious grin.

((Am I allowed to take hostages? I wouldn't kill them, but just take them out and to Vayne's lair tongue.gif))

Edited by athania