NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

Graarl caught Molochs tail on his cheekbone, and winced as his brain registered the pain. He fell several feet, then caught himself in time so that he didn't hit the ground. Angry and being hit so easily, Graarl tucked in his legs and rocketed up to the top of the enclosure to gain the upper hand. He drew upon the flame in his belly and shot a thin, carefully aimed stream of fire toward Moloch's back, falling toward him at the same time.

Lana pushed aside the door and stepped cautiously outside, enjoying her freedom. I need to find that dragon, she thought.

((I need Silver to find Lana, please!))

Silver got up from her little blanket, breathing in the scents of meat; ovbiously this was where the zookeepers stayed during their time here. She peered out of the door to see a hatchling/adult come just before the machines started squirting water. She stepped out slightly and motioned for her to come.

(( Is Lana a hatchie or an adult... what type is she? ))

Blaze still sat at the bars, wishing she were out. If only she had a friend! She waited for someone to come and talk to her.

(sorry)

Edited by mrmcafee

(( Nice intro, but Silver isn't in the cage, shes in the zookeepers room.. sort of. I doubt Blaze would be there. ))

Moloch roared in pain as he felt the searing heat of the magical fire race across his back. He rolled over quickly to point his protected underside towards the flame, and at the same time raked downward with his claws, aiming across Graarls chest, intent on splitting scale from flesh and flesh from bone.

Rogan watched as the dragons began to fight. Not knowing what to do being that this was not any part of the plan that had been spoken of. Seeing one young dragon get captured and two others escape Rogan decided to track down the one that had gotten captured. He reached beneath his cloak and grabbed the dagger he had hidden there where no one would see it. To people it only seemed like a mere fake knife that would not harm anyone. However Rogan being the kind who delved into Science and Dragon Lore wound up finding a way of making this kind of dagger through the use of a few alloys and sneaking into a few scientist labs just to get the materials needed.

Looking at the blade there was a symbol for Light emblazoned on one side while there was a dragon emblazoned on the other. It's better than nothing at this moment... Besides I'll need some kind of weapon in case the captor ends up being hostile. With that he began looking around for the one who had captured the young dragon.

It may have been a dream but to me it was real... The face of that dragon was all too real. He told me to swear an oath to protect any and all dragons despite the fact that in this time era there are no dragons. Now there are and I must uphold my oath. As a protector I'll save these dragons and keep them from getting hurt. I just wonder why weird things happen to me. With the remembered thought of the oath he had sworn he took off running searching for the one who had captured a young dragon. He was also looking for the two that had slipped out the open door. Suddenly he felt something pull at his mind.

I see that you remembered your oath. Rogan nearly staggered at this as he heard the voice of Dracard Cain in his head but he kept going, heading for where ever the young dragons were, especially the one that had been captured.

"This isn't good." Rogan said as he slowed to a walk near the main entrance close to where the Zoo residential area was.

((Lana is a hatchling))

Graarl saw Moloch turn, arcing away from his flames. He stopped the deadly flow and twisted to avoid the claws. You are better than I gave you credit for, Graarl said to Moloch in his mind, the flapped a little bit away from Moloch and listened in to Drecard, who was contacting Rogan again. When Drecard stopped talking, he asked him, When will you join the fight, Drecard?

Lana turned, and seeing a small pygmy dragon, she said in a loud voice, "Hi! I'm Lana. Who are you?"

Silver smiled and said "I'm Silver, now, quick, they'll see us!" She said before ducking back into the room, as many people were walking into the cage to help now.

Rogan heard a small voice coming from one of the buildings nearby, so he went to investigate it. What he found was the door slightly open but inside was a blanket that was abnormally shaped to be draped over some motionless object. This was no motionless object as Rogan could see the tell tale signs of breathing.

Sheathing the dagger, while walking towards the blanket carefully Rogan knelt down and reached for the blanket but not before saying, "I'm a friend not an enemy. I wish to help." With those words Rogan was hoping that he had found the two that had escaped.

---

Drecard got to his feet and rushed into the cave and slammed into Moloch's side causing the hellfire wyvern to stagger. "I think now is as good a time as any." With that Drecard drew in upon himself and managed to break a portion of the magic seal that was on the side of his head. With that Drecard released a ball of ice from his mouth and it flew towards the hellfire wyvern.

(Hope you people do not mind me using other elements than Fire... Fire, Ice, Earth, Electricity, and Air,... each element will have it's own restrictions... Fire short burst of flames. Ice one sphere of ice. Earth only one spire shooting up from the ground, Electricity A single bolt, Air only throws the opponent back.. like I said hope you people do not mind... (Through out the escape I'll have Drecard slowly breaking the Mage Seal that Nutonar placed on him giving him access to more abilities eventually leading to the teleportation ability... as I said Hope you people do not mind this cause I prefer not to go with the in crowd.)

((Ok, question, who's in the cage and who's not?))

Blaze tried to wrench the bars open, but it was no use. She felt a sudden rage, like she was about to burst. No one was even going to talk to her. Her hunger for battle roared like a wave crashing on to the shore, and her eyes gleamed. Then she remembered. Not here, not in the cage could a battle go on, and the wave suddenly seemed like a rain drop falling into a puddle. She wanted a friend. "Anyone like new guys?" She asked.

((I guess I'll post now.... Better now then never! :3 Anyway I'll be starting in the park))

Saphire was sitting in the park. Her pencil moved across the paper of her sketch pad with the speed of a true artist. At first it looked like a stick figure with circles for the head and joints, then the image began to take shape. WIngs, Claws, Sharp teeth, intense eyes, and a long tail. It was a dragon. After she added the shading to the dragon itself she started on the background, a rocky mountain range that touched the sky. Saphire held the image away from her body to examine it from afar "Perfect...." She said to herself. The young girl began to flip through the pages of her book. An underwater dragon, a dragon during flight, a small dragon in the branches of a tree, and even a dragon that looked like a queen. In the very back of the book was a To Do List taped to the back. On the bottom of the list was 'Meet a dragon' Saphire stood up, with her sketch pad and pencils in her arms "J-Just one... I-I just want to meet one... And maybe... I can help them..."

((I'm tired..... sleep.gif))

Blaze gave up and went to the bars of the cage. She'd try later to get a friend, and even if it was a human friend. First, she needed to get out of here!

Moloch staggered to his left, broadsided by a surprise attack. A gash had been torn along his shoulder by the attacker. "The fool!" Moloch thought with a snarl. He grew angry, horribly angry. He had not felt rage like this growing inside him for many a decade. With a powerful roar, he turned towards his attacker in time to see him loose a ball of ice from his mouth, hurtling towards him. Moloch barely had time to summon up what little fire he could, and blasted the ball of ice with a thin jet of fire. The ice evaporated in a cloud of steam. Moloch used this cloud as cover, and promptly dove straight through it, claws outstretched towards the other dragon's throat.

Sensing the coming attack Drecard leaped to the right out of Moloch's attack path. As he jumped he released yet another ball of ice towards the enraged hellfire wyvern. Drecard was naturally worried about his own health but he knew that the seal that was placed upon him was weakening seeing as he was able to use his Ice Element.

(Sorry don't have much to work with here...)

Callidus left off his attack on Elferd and instead lunged up and snapped at Moloch's leg as he dove for Drecard's throat. As he closed his jaws he sent through thought speak What are you doing Moloch!?! That could kill somebody! This is a diversion. Not a deathmatch. Calm yourself!

Saphire slowly made her way into the zoo. She avoided eye contact with anyone that was there, and walked quickly through the whole zoo. She's always loved the zoo, it felt like she was traveling the world in one location. Saphire has always wanted to travel the world and draw beautiful pictures while watching the animals. Animals always loved Saphire because she was quiet and nice, but she wasn't too sure on how a dragon might like her. Saphire was so busy thinking about this that she managed to get lost in the zoo!

When she realized this she felt kind of silly "How do you get lost in a zoo?" She looked around and started to wander around "I've never really been to this part of the zoo...." Saphire stopped and looked around, nobody was around "Thats weird... Were is everybody?" What she didn't realize is that the dragon exibit was right behind her!

Moloch heard Callidus' mindspeak, but paid it no mind. He saw Callidus snap towards his leg, and moved it back swiftly before the other dragon's teeth could connect. He had only been wounded once today, but it was one time too many. It appeared that there were two fighting him now. What did he care? He had handled worse than this before, and he would do it again. Without having to think, the took to the air.

((hey guys, its me, bris. Sorry for not posting sooner! mrm, does Blaze want to fight? Time, its a big cage, seeing as they're fighting and flying in it. Go ahead and wander around and meet some dragons if you want.))

Graarl steadily flapped his wings, neither gaining or losing altitude as he watched Drecard, Moloch, and then Callidus fighting. He heard Callidus' mindspeak, and spoke to Moloch in his mind, Callidus is right. Take it easy, and that includes you, Drecard. This is a distraction, not purposefully hurting ourselves. We need all the strength we can get if we are to escape this place! He swooped down, soaring gently on the breeze before tipping into a dive. Graarl unsheathed his claws and silently landed on top of Elfred, pushing down toward the ground. It is our turn to fight, friend, he mind-spoke to him.

Lana turned to listen to the pygmy, whose name was Silver, but when she had finished talking she heard footsteps. Lana turned, and bumped right into a human's legs! "Eek!" she whimpered, and scuttled back a step.

Elferd tried to speak-talk to him but it came out more of thougths as he wasn't experienced in magic. Callidus, stop. no body needs any killing damage. He was hit by the dive and rolled back a few meters. he responded in a sharp yet weak claw to the legs of the diver, and did a thrust into him. Elferd flew into the air and started what he did when he started. He threw up some sand in the air to blind the dragons and get them to stop and tried his best, not to get any in their eyes.

JACK

Jack was watching the cameras and knew something that could solve it. He took a left into the staff watching area ((I.E. a window opened into the dome)) and took a tranq Gun."Targets are the fighting one except the stone one." He took the rifle and aimed it at Callidus. He shot 3 times and he heard it hit something. He shot three times at the other targets, making sure to knock them out.

Callidus felt the sad hit his back and then spread his wings and took to the sky, not wanting to be the last one airborne. He heard Elferd's mind-speech and responded, Tell that to Moloch, I have not tried to harm anyone while he very well could have killed Drecard. He turned and circled into the air, seeking the advantage of hight.

Drecard, having gained some of his magic abilities back, sensed the impending danger of darts. Some how a sphere of stone surrounded him and the darts harmlessly bounced off the surface of it. This allowed him to find the one who had fired them. It would have to be that human wouldn't it. with that thought Drecard released a small amount of Ice towards the glass dome.

Surprisingly the ice covered the entire dome. After that he turned his attention back to Moloch who was in the air. Figuring the best way to cause an enraged wyvern to calm down, Drecard drew in a deep breath and focused his mind into a razor sharp edge. At this he sent this razor edge straight towards Moloch, but before it made contact with the Hell wyverns mind, Drecard broadened it in such a way that it would act as a calming pulse that was usually able to calm an enraged troll, and those were almost always enraged about everything.

(Rogan)

Rogan looked down at the small colorless dragon and the silver pygmy that was close by. He smiled and knelt to the ground and said, "I am here to help... Young Dragons." Rogan was going on a slightly dangerous tact here but he knew that he had to uphold his oath or else... He did not want to think of the possible consequences if he did not. He held his right hand out towards the startled young dragon and said, "I am the one that Drecard Cain spoke of. My name is Rogan Morevah." Hoping that that would do the trick to get the two young dragons to come with him, Rogan was wondering how the distraction was going back at the dragon cave. I can't think of that right now I need to focus.

"Um... oh," Lana responded to the human, Rogan, "Okay. My name is Lana!" Lana started to regain her bouncy attitude as she realized he didn't want to hurt them. "Can you get us out of here to rescue my grandfather?" She looked up expectantly, watching him with bright eyes.

Graarl hovered, watching the action. He saw Callidus rising, and flew down as quietly as he could, trying not to disturb the air currents. Here we go, he thought as he crashed into Callidus from the side, focusing all his energy into thwacking him aside.

Rogan smiled a warm smile while looking at the young hatchling. He reached out his right hand and ran it over the back of her neck and said, "Yes, Lana, I'll do all that I can to help you, your grandfather, and all the other dragons escape this horrible place. Now I am going to need both of you to help me come up with a plan to get them out. Also there was another young dragon who was captured and I must find that one as well." Rogan went through a mental list of what he had been given as a mission.

Primary mission: Help the dragons escape this place.

Sub mission one: Find the two dragons who had escaped due to the diversion. (Complete)

Sub mission two: Find the hatchling that was captured... Ugh... not a big mission list but still in this place it can be a big mission. Rogan thought while trying not to look troubled.

Edited by Malgorak

Callidus roared as Graarl slammed into his side. He then turned his body and dug in with his claws, he wasn't about to be tossed aside by the other dragon like this was his first fight. The green then threw his wings around the stone dragon's body hoping to hamper his flight with both his weight and using his wigs to keep the other from flapping his.