NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

(( The plan gets me up into the conspirisy stuffs but I do have god reasons to think that.))

((Is it considered playing someone's character if you take them hostage or kidnap them?))

Edited by athania

(( Nope Atha. You can only say *drags her along* or something, do not control other characters at all, no matter what. Graia needs attention, get her. Oh, their plot is about to start. Good time to grab the little gray hatchie ))

"Yes Graarl, who ever is willing to fight may fight" Silver smirked and looked around as it turned to night, darkness crept around the cage. "Shall we start? Don't worry, we only need us" She asked then considered what Callidus had said. "Fine, I will go out and lure attention to myself from the good humans. Do not threat about me, I will save you" She winked.

(( Or get Silver when she escapes ))

Edited by DragonGirl10188

"The battle is on then," Callidus said with a grin and a small burst of flame into the air. "I shall go find Elferd and get him to fight me," the green went on and spread his wings. Moments later he took off and flew straight at the sunset dragon. With an ear splitting roar he slammed down next to Elferd and roared a challenge sending another burst of orange flame into the air. He sent a thought message to Elferd as he dove down, Ellferd, its Callidus. I need you to battle me. I will explain why afterwards but we need to create a distraction. Besides, this gives you a chance to get me back for earlier.

What? okay, sure. Sounds good, but I don't think I'll like it. He shot back.He liked that. Now his claws may do something he will only regret.

Vayne crept down the interweaving alleys that she knew all too well. It was finally midnight, and her plan was in motion. She kept going and then saw the back door to the security room. She grabbed the brass knob and gave it a twist. Locked. She pulled a bobby-pin out of her hair and picked it. Click. She silently turned the knob, and this time it worked. She slowly moved the door inward and walked inside There was nobody in the room. She looked up at the ceiling and saw the air vent. She pulled a screw driver out of her jacket and unscrewed everything holding the grate to the wall. Vayne grabbed a chair and stood on it to be able to get into the vent. She crawled down, further and further, until she saw an opening. It was rocky. Perfect she thought to herself. She came to the end of the vent line and peered down. The dragons were inside the cave, just outside her reach. They didn't see her in the pitch black. Good. That will make things easier. She took a claw contraption out of her scarlet trench and aimed a shot at the small grey one. Shwooosh! It shot out and went straight for the hatchling.

((Edit: Sorry about the god-modding, but as i said this is my first EVER role-play so i dont know what is and what isnt))

Edited by athania

((So much. Okay, first that was god modding. Second you god modded twice. Third, you weren't specific in who you tranquilized or any of that.))

Moloch uttered a roar that seemed to shake the cave from floor to ceiling. He shook his wing arms carefully, then took off at a slight glide towards where Elferd and Callidus appeared to be beginning to fight. Small tendrils of smoke snaked their way out of his nostrils as he began to work himself up into the heat of battle. He circled slowly, unsure of where to dive in, but itching for the chance to pierce flesh as he once had when hunting and fighting for his life in his own time.

((She's getting Graia (athas charrie is)))

Graarl looked at the sky, realizing the fight had started. He started to rumble deep in his throut, echoing into a full, brawny roar filled with power. It shook the air, seeming to make waves. He crouched, tensing then threw himself up into the sky, ready to fight. Graarl's claws came out, sharp, stony talons. His eyes blazed and he powered his way up to the top of the cage, hanging motioneless for an impossibly long second, then falling, pulling in his wings to fall on Moloch. His weight pushed down toward gravity, and when he was getting too close to the ground he spread his wings and billowed up like a parachute, lifting him to safety.

Lana gasped when the iron claw-like hook snagged the little dragon, hauling her up by some unseen force. She yelped, then quivered, then finally squared her shoulders and thrust her tiny wings out to fly after the dragon who had dissapeared, her eyes scanning the shadows. After what seemed like eternity, she spotted an air vent, big enough for her to get through. Not caring for her own safety, Lana crawled through the vent, following the stream of air from outside.

Moloch heard the rush of the wind and felt the change in the air. Instinctively he pivoted mid flight so he was belly up. He saw Graarl falling towards him, wings outstretched. Moloch adjusted his fall to match Graarls and extended his rear legs, claws first, in an effort to pierce his attacker's stomach as he fell upon him.

(( @9, I asked DragonGirl and she said kidnapping a dragon was not god-modding. She replied that it wasn't. I didn't make them move, only moved my character that grabbed the dragon. Also, I had already specified that Vayne had grabbed the small gray hatchling.))

((edit: @9, were you talking about Vayne shooting the security guard? I could edit that nobody was there if that was the god-modding. I don't really know if it was cause this is my first Rp ever...))

Edited by athania

((It was the security guard and I didn't know about the grey hatchling thing. But its okay just it wouldn't be jack and you kind of power played on how fast your character can run but nobody raelly cared to much but Now. I can track you down.))

Callidus roared up at Moloch when he approached but when Graarl attacked the hellfire wyvern he turned back to Elferd. The green hissed at his opponent, turning sideways to attack with either fang or tail. Make your move Elferd he thought spoke to the other dragon. He readied himself for the battle at hand, hoping the distraction worked.

Edited by Drakossozh

Elferd heard the thought and immediately knew what he had to do. He showed out his fangs and made a thrust at Callidus and purposely missed and tried to slam his tail into the same dragon. He thought to to Callidus, I'm not very bad.Just angry velociraptor.pngvelociraptor.pngvelociraptor.png . He did a side kick into the ground, creating much dust eating away at the eyes of the other dragons.

Callidus caught the whack from Elferd's tail on his snout and shook his head at the pain. He then backed away from the cloud of sand Elferd kicked at him and expeled a burst of flame, burning away the sand. He then plunged in headlong and tried to ram the sunset dragon with his head.

(( No, don't. I'm Just blocked. Its not hard, I just can't come up with a good response.))

(( Atha, that was godmodding. You didn't let me control Graia to let out calls or anything, and you said it went around the dragon's neck. Who said she didn't dodge? Edit your post please ))

Silver saw the fight and more broke out as the first started. She heard shouting, shouting, cursing, everything a human would say. She saw the door open and murmured something quietly before creaping through the grass and rocks until she was positioned. The door burst open, a machine outside the bars that started spraying water at the fighting dragons, meat was thrown, but she didn't care.

Silver darted out and thankfully nothing saw her. She shot to a building and crawled inside, seeing a blanket she lay down on it.

Blaze was in the back of the cage, crouching. She had no idea what to do, and she was new here. They had added her to the zoo an hour earlier, and so far, she was not enjoying it. She stood up and walked to the metal bars, and peered out. She sighed.

(I read the plot and I'm following that, if there's anything wrong just tell me.)

Graarl saw Moloch's legs coming up to swipe at him, so he flipped over and pivoted down, neatly avoiding the dust cloud. Drecard, will you join us? he mind-spoke both to Drecard and Moloch so they both could hear. He tilted his wings to turn sharply toward Moloch, and coming up under him he bashed his stomach up with his head, surging upward in an effort to pin him against the top of the cage.

Lana squirmed through the vent, following the air current. Suddenly, she was out, and the first thing she saw was a collapsed security guard, with some kind of dart sticking out of him. She gasped, thinking that he was dead, until she saw his steady breathing. He must be unconcious, she thought, Now where did that thing go that took the hatchling... She cast her eyes around the room, and noticed a door hanging slightly ajar. That must be it! Lana spread her small wings and glided down to the floor, landing near the door. She stretched out her neck and nudged the door open, feeling a thrill of excitement. Here we go, she though as she stepped out into the world.

Moloch watched Graarl avoid his legs with ease and drop towards the other fighting dragons. Moloch followed, but while he was doing so he saw the humans rushing into the enclosure, and Silver slip out. "Smart youngling." He thought, "If she has any sense she'll forget about their plans for her and just leave."

His mind returned to the fight at hand. He headed towards Graarl and, at the last moment before they collided, whipped his body around in an attempt to strike Graarl across the face with the tip of his tail.