NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

Moloch looked down, unable to bring a smile to his lips. He hadn't been happy in far too long, and smiling was useless anyways. "What is your name hatchling?"

Edited by philpot123

((I think it's your guy... I'm still getting used to the characters.))

Lana, after checking to make sure the pygmy was all right, watched as the old magi, Drecard Cain, walked around. For some reason she felt sad for the magi, who looked so alone and sad. Almost against her will she slowly walked over and snuggled up next to him, saying, "If you can't find a suitable pygmy I will go and talk to the human."

Graarl watched as Lana stood next to Drecard Cain, a faint wisp of a smile crossing his face as he watched her. What a wonderful dragon she is growing up to be, he thought as he went to find a nice, quiet corner to try to contact the magi in. "Drecard Cain, can you hear me?" he asked in mind-speech.

Edited by brisingrrider

((actually I think its my guy, jack. he was mentioned earlier in there to be "the guy near the food slots."))

Username: Drakon445

Character Name: Soarn

Dragon or Human: Dragon

Which kind of Dragon: Nebula (Red)

For or Against the Dragons:

Personality: Soarn is a friendly, but fierce dragon. Whenever he needs to, he can fight and be as furious as other dragons are. Usually he controls his anger, but when someone he fondly knows dies, Soarn plans for revenge from the killer if there is one. He is very intimidating, but never hurts anything or anyone that is harmless.

Other: N/A

((This is my first roleplay on this site. I have more experiences on other forums tongue.gif)

((you have one other post. I do not consider that "experience." and you have to use the form in the OOC character form. the one in here is made by the owner who does not play this anymore and was then taken by D-girl. post her form in the OOC please.))

((actually I think its my guy, jack. he was mentioned earlier in there to be "the guy near the food slots."))

((I'll remove that part of my post then, and you can fill in with your character?))

That brang a smile to Graia's lips. "Graia Yazium, your name?" She asked politely with sadness in her voice.

"Well Graia Yazium, I am Moloch. Tell me, you seem sad. Why is this? Most of the other younglings seem to have settled in to their new surroundings." Moloch asked, the strain of speaking to someone politely apparent in his voice. He was not used to pleasant conversation.

"I miss Nutoner" Graia whinced, tears pricked at her eyes. "Why did we have to taste it? Why did we? We are just all in danger... and Nutoner isn't here! I want him" Tears started pouring out.

After making sur that Silver was okay, Callidus straightened himself up and looked around the cave at all the other dragons. He saw that some seemed to have settled in to the new environment quite contently and that made him angrey. He hissed to himself and turned and stalked away from the group of dragons. He neede time alone. The sight of others giving up wore thin on his nerves. "Have they no pride in themselves?" he hissed to himself as he went to the other end of the cave away from the other dragons. His stomach growled but he ignored it. He refused to eat the food the humans offered him. When he reached the far end of the cave he sat and stared at his reflection in a pool of water that was apparently all that they were offered for drinking purposes. He turned his hed and looked at the scar on his face with loathing, as he often did. Tears pricked at his eyes and he tried to burn away the image in the water with his fire and when nothing came out he merely swated the water with his claw, destroying the picture. He turned away from the water and flew up to the highest ledge he could find. He crawled into the cave at the back of the ledge and went in as far as he could. He then curled up, his face away from the enterance to the small cave and wept silently. "Curse this scar. And curse the blasted human who gave it to me!" he grumbled to himself. "The next time I see you Nutoner I am going to kill you" He didn't mean the last part. He actually missed the old mage who had saved his life as a young hatchling with a massive wound across his face. He continued to silently cry as he lay there alone. Just as he always was. Just as he always knew he would be. And just as he wanted to be.

Drecard looked down at the young stone dragoness and smiled a fond smile and said, "Thank you. Young Lana. Your offer is welcome." He then laid down on the ground and stretched a wing over the young dragon before hearing a voice in his head.

*"Drecard Cain, can you hear me?"*

Not really know whose voice it was Drecard closed his eyes and said, back *"Yes I can hear you."*

---

Rogan was waiting for the person named Jack to get away from the feed slots so that Drecard Cain could start their plan to escape from this zoo. At this moment Rogan was thinking up ways to get Jack away from the dragons for some time so that the plan could begin.

After a moment Rogan hatched an idea. He walked up to Jack, making sure to seem inconspicuous, and said, "Hey... uh... Jack is it? Why not try something other than raw chicken. I have read that most dragons prefer to eat roasted deer than raw chicken. Why don't you go see about finding some roast deer and bringing it back here huh?" Rogan hoped that Jack would take this information and make use of it so that the plan could begin.

Silver saw the dragon go away, a sad and angry expression on his face. She painfully made her way up into the sky and was quick to fly after him. She raced after until she was crawling across the ledge and to the cave. She saw him curl up and curse, then mention Nutoner. He doesn't mean it She sighed to herself and walked over, lying down next to him in a heap. "I understand" She mumbered, taking one of his paws. "I miss him too".

Callidus was startled that he had been followed. He blinked the teares out of his eyes and tried to regain his composure. He turned towards the voice and saw it was Silver. He held his head high pridefully, "I do not miss the mage in the least little one," he lied. He then fell silent and looked at the cave wall for a long while. "You shouldn't have been flying like that Silver. Its bad for your injuries," he then said trying to change the subject.

Edited by Drakossozh

"I'm the same age as you" Silver blinked at the words 'little one'. She pulled her paw back and blushed, frowning. "I know you do Aureus" She muttered and sighed "To comfort a fellow dragon I do fly like that" She told him with anger in her voice. She came here to comfort him, now she was being called a hatchling and critized!

(( Sorry about the name mistake. Its Callidus Not Aureus. I corrected it now))

Callidus looked at the smaller dragon for a little whle before responding, "I'm sorry for being difficult Silver. You are very kind to come here and try to comfort me. I hope I did not offend you too much. I'm not the most pleasant dragon to be around," he almost whispered the last part, tenderly touching the massive scar on his face with his forked tounge.

Graarl lay down, listening to the voice echoing in his head, the voice that was obviously the magi. "I am Graarl," he stated, responding to Drecard's words in his mind, "Lana is my granddaughter. I heard you speak like this to the human before. Would you mind telling me what you told him?" Graarl closed his heavy eyelids, waiting for a response, looking like a steep, craggy mountain that had suddenly grown out of the ground.

Lana watched as the magi's deep orange wing enveloped her, soothing her in his warm embrace. She reached up and nuzzled his neck as he closed his eyes. She knew that he was waiting for the human by the feed slots to move away so the human he had talked with could help them escape. She sighed, resigning herself to face the dangers and go to talk with the human about escape. Unless the pygmy would rather go, but I would like to go if only to save her from the danger, she thought, resting against the magi.

Edited by brisingrrider

"No one is here" Silver chuckled lightly and brushed her left front leg, which had a huge gash now, the bleeding had stopped already though.

(( Got nothing to work with x ))

"Lana is my granddaughter. I heard you speak like this to the human before. Would you mind telling me what you told him?"

Drecard Cain knew that the question would be asked and knew that he would have to answer it, if only for the sake of the young dragoness that was curled up beneath his wing at this moment. He opened his eyes for a moment to look at the little one and smiled before closing them once again and saying back,

"Your granddaughter is beautiful Graarl. As for what I told the human, Rogan Morevah, I told him that Callidus, Elferd and I were planning on getting out of here some how. I also told him that we needed his help in doing so. He only had a few questions that I answered. Those were answered in short order. If you so want I'll tell you each of the questions he asked and the answer that I had given him. I wish to leave this place as soon as possible and I think that several others would like to do so other than us. I just hope that no one ends up getting hurt when we do escape."

After this he opened his eyes and shook his head slightly before closing them once more so that he would be able to hear Graarl's response.

Edited by Malgorak

Callidus smiled at the sound of Silver's laughter. The green the shifted his body so that he was facing her instead of just looking over his shoulder. "In all honesty I do miss Nutoner. As I'm sure most of the dragons here do. And I look forward to escaping this false cave and returning to our rightful homes. Don't you Silver?" he asked. His crimson eyes focused on the dragoness.

Moloch sighed heavily. "I know little one. Life was better for all of us when we were in our own time." To himself he thought, "blast the mage and his meddling with time... the present is difficult enough without delving into the mysteries of the past and future." He straightened and spoke again to the hatchling, "But, it appears the others are planning something. What I do not know. I have fairly well excluded myself from discussion through no fault of theirs. So... I suppose we wait. And hope." He finished with a low nod, blinking his eyes slowly.

"This place is hell!" Silver said with a slight chuckle in her voice, she didn't want to sound angry. "That meat was rotten cow, I could taste it" She muttered to him, remembering the meat she had just eaten by stealing. "In a few days those rats of dragons will start eating the others. I'm thinking of a plan, but nothing is in mind" Silver sighed, she liked him as a friend. Callidus was nice, and agreed that most of the dragons dared to call themselves dragons, instead they were filthy vermin.

---

Graia smiled, blinking the last tears from her eyes. She leant over and cave him a tight hug, finally feeling safe. She remember the first day she saw Nutoner, that crazy old mage, but still her father.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Moloch started suddenly. What was this little one doing? Physical affection was totally new to him. He wasn't sure why, but he liked this hatchling. More so than he had liked anyone else he had been in contact with. Was this what it felt like to be accepted? He looked down at the small dragon beneath him, containing a slight smile. He looked over at the small group of huddled dragons deep in their planning. "We will know soon enough young one..."

((I am assuming that when the dragons are mind-speaking they have to close their eyes? If I am wrong please tell me.))

Graarl shifted, taking in the magi's words, "Your granddaughter is beautiful Graarl. As for what I told the human, Rogan Morevah, I told him that Callidus, Elferd and I were planning on getting out of here some how. I also told him that we needed his help in doing so. He only had a few questions that I answered. Those were answered in short order. If you so want I'll tell you each of the questions he asked and the answer that I had given him. I wish to leave this place as soon as possible and I think that several others would like to do so other than us. I just hope that no one ends up getting hurt when we do escape."

"Yes, she is," he replied, proud of his little descendant, humming in pleasure, "I do not need to know the human's questions, but I would like to know how you plan to escape. I thought I had heard something about sending a pygmy through the feed slots?" Graarl queried, "The pygmy over there who has fallen could fit, but she is hurt and needs attention. Did you have someone in mind?"

(( I guess they do >.< ))

Graia smiled and pulled back with pleasure. "Can we come up with a plan?" She asked desperatly.