Zoroark77

Dragons of Light and Darkness

What do you think of "Dragons of Light and Darkness"?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OoC:

Username: 523ponygirl

Name: GoldenFlight

History:(optional)

Personality:(also optional)

Clan: Light

Breed: ???

Other: She is tall and golden with purple scales dotted here and there.

OoC:

Username: 523ponygirl

Name: GoldenFlight

History:(optional)

Personality:(also optional)

Clan: Light

Breed: ???

Other: She is tall and golden with purple scales dotted here and there.

((Ponygirl, I'd recommend reading over the rules and opening post first. PM the forms to Backup.

Oh, and I can I have a recap of what's happening? blink.gif I seem to be lost.))

Edited by Durppie

(ooh withe fire so above 10 000 degrees Celsius)

When she saw that her opponent was redying to breath fire at her she quickly tried to dodge the attack but it still hit her and completely burned her left wing so much that it was an unrecognisable limb.

Then she rushed at her opponent biting and clawing at him with her full force hoping to trow the enemy of his footing.

(Durrpie so a quick recap would be Lopia stole an egg from the darkness atlas is now looking for the darkness alphas in the light clans perimeter and base hmmm what else i don't know exactly whats going on with the light clan)

Edited by alexxo97

((my character's a she... And she is completely white fire so melee was not the best choice of attack.))

Zashia saw the attack and blocked the biting with her tail, slightly burning the inside of Lopia's mouth. She also lifted and slammed one of her feet on on of the paws clawing at her. She pulled her tail out of Lopia's mouth and did a quick spin, hitting Lopia in the side with her tail and launching her into a nearby wall. Lopia had a large burn going down her side. She saw the hatchling and calmed down. She was back to normal now when she said, "If you ever come near the dark clan ever again you won't have just me to deal with... You'll also have the young one's mother and father." Zashia quickly scooped up the hatchie and started heading back to the cave. "Don't worry young one I'll have you home soon enough." Said Zashia in a loving motherly way to the hatchie.

Edited by Draconian557

(oops il be more carefull but btw i hade sent a character sheat to backup 77 for the hatchi:p)And isen't that a bit of an overkill?)

Lopia was battered and bruised,one of her wings was now utterly usless and will probably never heal naturaly.

The last thing she saw was the face of the magi hatchling that had finally emerged from it shell.She blacked out in a moment of bliss.

Edited by alexxo97

Marlin nodded his recognition to Atlas's understanding and turned to Aera. "I apologize for any offense or problems my subordinant caused. I am presuming, based on the fact that you both look ready to fly, that you have said that you would help us to locate our missing Alphas?" He asked hoping that they weren't just being kicked out. He decided that he would likely just give Atlas a lecture when they got back. After all, even though she disobeyed him her heart was in the right place and that always had to count for something. Besides even he new his lectures were long and boring, they were in and of themselves a form of torture.

((Don't worry, i have no intentions of letting lopia die smile.gif))

After Zashia brought the hatchie back she realized what she had done in her rage and flew back after having someone make sure the hatchie didn't leave. She pulled a random magi dragon of her clan to come help her. They teleported to where lopia was and zashia picked her up, she no longer hated lopia. After they got lopia's body submerged in the lake with her head still above the water Zashia still had the magi heal up most of lopia's wounds, including the wing. Zashia whispered, "I'm so sorry, i was angry... I didn't mean to hurt you so bad... I promise that if you stick with us, i will have the entire dark clan forgive you."

(decision time is approaching thum thum thum)

hatchie porbably has a bottle in his mouth:p

(lol been playing for 2 weeks and i almost died twice already and twice iw as saved by a magi:p)

The cool water woke Lopia but she had this strage feeling that she had forgotten something.She found her self being carried y a familliar figur and an orange dragon

who are they she thaught,where am I , whats going on

At that moment she felt an exilerating pain comming from her wing as she fainted (again)

Edited by alexxo97

Aera:

Area looked at Atlas and sighted. She opened her wings, ready to fly away with her. ,, Come on. We should go now.'' Then, she flapped her wings several times and flew above the Light's camp. The Sunrise dragoness was waiting for Atlas. ~ But if Atlas says that their Alphas are gone, and they are not in our camp, where are they? '' Aera was still waiting for Atlas.

Soul:

*Is somewhere in the camp~*

The magi finished the healing, the wing was good as new and the burn down Lopia's side was nothing but a slightly darker mark. and most of her other cuts and bruises were healed completely. "Thanks man," Said Zashia to the magi, "I got it from here." Zashia said picking up Lopia very carefully, the magi teleported away as Zashia was bringing Lopia back to the darkness camp. "Hey, if you can here me i'm bringing you to our camp. you will be allowed to visit the young one as my honored guest... It's the least i can do for beating you so badly." Zashia said.

Flame woke up and was speaking and screaming hysterically things about 'it' happening. "Flame, what's going on? You seem to be having some traumas from your past life. I'm curious about what it is, but if it's so frightening, then I don't think you would want to talk about it. I'll go take you to see our magi healer, so that he can get you recovered from the stress," Aeolus said to him. Then Zashia came inside the nursery and wondered where Atlas's egg go. "A whiptail came and stole it. She tried to take two other eggs, but I managed to retrieve them," answered the green gamma. The hellfire dragoness sniffed the nest for the scent to identify the thief. Then she became angry and glowed white before flying out of the cave. Phrygian came into cave and saw the beta leave before going over to Aeolus and Flame. The green dragon looked down at the red apprentice and said, "Well since now I'm the only guard in camp, I guess I'll have to train you here inside the nursery. Just don't harm Flame or the eggs, alright?" During the beta's absence, Aeolus got the magi healer to calm Flame down and taught Phrygian a few basic fighting moves until Zashia came back with the hatched magi hatchling before flying out of the cave. Aeolus went to look at Atlas's son and said, "So you're Atlas's hatchling, she's going to be so happy when she gets back to see you."

Marlin apologized for the problems Atlas caused and Aera seemed to forgive them. Atlas flew up with the sunrise alpha, who asked if the Darkness alphas weren't in the Light camp, then where were they? Atlas would like to say that they were in the Light's woods, but she thought if she made an attempt to accuse, then Marlin would be even more angry with her and she didn't want to get into any more trouble than she already was in.

((I'm going to make a new character soon and it's going to be a Lost.))

Phrygian nodded his head when Aeolus said not to harm Flame or the eggs. "I promise I won't Aeolus! I can't wait to start." They practiced a few fighting moves and then Zashia came back. She had a hatchling with her this time. Phrygian hoped she would stay so he could do more training but she flew right back out of the cave. "I wonder where she is going?"

Xaril looked at the Sun, trying to make sense of its location in the sky. Juding from it, considerable time had passed. And hardly anything had been done, which bothered him greatly. He hated when perfectly good time was wasted. And there was the matter of Spel...They had already made it clear they thought she was a spy. And, they had barely done anything. Years of careful strategic planning told him that once the Lost knew their double agent had been rooted out...

He cursed Kerry in his mind again. Did the Guardian of Nature not know tact? But then again, they could leave Spel with Kerry. Annoying as he was, he had considerable power.

The alpha turned his face towards the possible spy. "Spel. I would like you to stay on the Island for some questioning. If you are as innocent as you seem, you will have nothing to fear."

He did not wait for her reaction. Something else was bothering him. His green eyes briefly widened in surprise. The Darkness clan! He and Star had been gone for a while. Surely by now they would think something was amiss!

Xaril swiftly went over to his mate's side and whispered sharply, "Star! Our clan! We've been gone for a suspicious amount of time!" It sounded rushed and hasty, but he didn't care at the moment.

(ugh being uncontiouse is so boring)

Lopia was seeing vision of herself whene she was young.

A majestic gold dragon was talking to her

What was he saying

Then fire what's going on

No don't leave me here she cried pls help me

That's when she saw a whiptail dragon pick her up

The adult had large scar accros her face

(End of flashback)

( sry for the spelling this I'm typing from my phone

((I wonder where backup is. Backup has not posted for a while.I've never been attacked yet.I'm proud of myself!))

Twilight, Cinni, Rain, Stardust

Stardust woke up and tripped over Rain, who was now also awake. "Hey, watch where your going!" Flame snapped. Next Twilight woke up, and walked over to Flame and Stardust. "Whats going on?" She asked, half asleep. "This girl attacked me!" he replied. "Did not! You tripped me!" Stardust said, with a small growl. "Both of you! Be quiet!" Cinni yelled, being woken up from the argue. "Now, go to sleep before I tell the soon-to-be babysitter." Cinni said. "BABYSITTER?!?!?!" Rain and Stardust yelled, frightened by the thought. "Yupp, I'm babysitting you two!" Twilight said proudly. "Now, I'm going back to sleep." Cinni said. "Fine." Rain growled, staring at Twilight.

Flame

Flame sighed as he returned from the magi healer. I think I'm going mad! he thought, curling up. Maybe i just need a rest. he thought, shutting his eyes. He then fell asleep.

Zashia finally made it back to the cave with lopia and set her down gently. Zashia looked up and let out a puff of blue fire saying, "Whew... Been a while since i needed to fly a fully grown dragon somewhere."

the next time Lopia woke up she was in an unfamiliar cave surrounded with eggs and a dragon

Where am I?who are you?

"I'm Zashia, the white burning dragon and darkness beta you faced. Apparently you collapsed after i lost it on you, my better judgment got the better of me and so a magi and myself healed you up and brought you here." Explained Zashia. "You are an honored guest for a little while. I will not get that mad at you again... the youngling you took is sitting behind me wrestling with another." Said Zashia Getting up and moving.

(oh how cute i can imagine little hatchlings nipping at each other it makes me think of lion cubs:p

<-look at it:p)

Oh good so he is safe.Im so happy.

why did you spare me after what i did to you and your clan.

She tried to get up but coulden't because it hurt to much.

(i wonder if i can RP the hatchling she said that my from was aproved whene i sent it to hime but she hasen't updated the approved sheets post)

Edited by alexxo97

"The reason i spared you is because i'm not evil nor am i mean most of the time." Said Zashia. "Besides someone who is fast enough to help against the lights is needed."

(btw lopia had amnesia her oldest memory is stealing the egg)

I am truly thankfull but I don't want to fight.

I an willing to help with anything else.

Edited by alexxo97

"By the way you didn't become alarmed or on guard when i told you where you were or who i was i can tell... That you either a shadow or your alone either way, i extend my friendship in the hopes that you would become a member of the darkness." Said Zashia. "If you join with us you will be a member of a clan who's members are cool headed... most of the time... We also do not pilfer without reason."

I whould love to join you.

Ive never hade a familly and this is as close as il get i guess.

But you seem to know me can you tell me who i am?

(lol im enjoying this to much:p)