Zoroark77

Dragons of Light and Darkness

What do you think of "Dragons of Light and Darkness"?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((editing now))

Aeolus heard Flame telling that Rain, a Light apprentice, had killed a sunstone hatchling and that he might come after the other hatchlings. "Get inside the nursery, Flame. I'll go tell Zashia about this and have this place defended," said the green dragon. Then Aeolus flew into the beta cave and said to Zashia, "Beta, we have an intruder, a light apprentice, on our territory who just killed a hatchling. Thankfully, it wasn't one of our own, but Flame thinks he might come and kill the other hatchlings. If this warning is true, then I think it's best that we guard the nursery more than ever. We need to protect our young." Then Aeolus went back to the nursery and took his place as the cave's guard. He saw Lopia flying away from the Darkness's home with her stuff packed. 'Leaving already, I see? I knew an outsider, especially a thief, like you wouldn't stay here for long. Which reminds me, I need to check inside the nursery to see which eggs and hatchlings are mising,' Aeolus thought. So he looked inside the cave and saw the magi hatchling running out of the cave. "Hold it! You can't go outside the--" Aeolus said before he stopped when he saw that the newborn hatchling was going over to Zashia and her loner friend, Jeffrey. Then he saw Rain chanting something about death with Flame's scale in hand behind the female beta and growled, "Zashia, watch out!" Aeolus went back into the nursery to check on the ember hatchling and asked, "Flame, are you alright? You didn't get hurt, did you?"

Meanwhile somewhere in the Light's woods, a member of the Lost by the name of Sitis was standing on the highest branches of one of the tall trees. It was now night time and the winged black marrow hatchling was overlooking the Light's camp in the distance. 'Light clan, made up of mostly diurnal dragons. More active during the day time, but less so at night. Sneaking in at night would be the best time to steal the eggs and hatchlings. Since it's night time, now would be the best time to raid,' she thought. Then Sitis took off away from the trees and flew towards the Light camp. Arrived close to it, but not into it, as she needed to examine the situation and positions of the dragons before she can go inside. She hid inside the leafy treetop for cover. It looks like most of the dragons inside the camp are asleep and there didn't seem to be any guards about. 'How easy, it looks like my raid can go on without a fight,' Sitis thought. Then she flew down into the nursery and went to steal the gray egg. Sitis carried the egg as she made her way out of the camp.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((edited))

Zashia said, "we're all upset because a hatchling like you..." Zashia trailed off and Jeffrey picked up, "They were put to sleep and they will not wake up."Jeffrey heard the warning and looked behind them, he saw rain and walked up in front of him. "And who might you be? It doesn't matter 'cause i can sense the evil coming from you... Bugger off!" Said Jeffrey angrily picking up Rain and throwing him like a fast ball. "You were right when you sensed his evil... Wait if he can get in here, he can get in our nursery..." "We need to move those eggs!" Said Jeffrey. The two dragons walked over to Aeolus, "Hey guy, me the and the beta are gonna take a few eggs at a time to our old cave and if anyone asks tell them 'go straight up the face of the mountain' okay?" He whispered.

Edited by Draconian557

Rain

When Rain was thrown, he flapped his wings to start flying again. Then, he flew into a cave deep in the forest. He slept there. He was dreaming of attacking dragons to save hatchlings and eggs, and then attacking dragons to just be evil.

Twilight

Twilight saw Sitis going into the hatchery, and attacked her. "What are you doing?!?!" Twilight yelled. She was lucky she was an Alt.Black dragon, more active during the night. It made her a good night guard. Twilight was biting Sitis's tail when she started flying. Uh oh. she thought, then started clinging onto Sitis's tail until she landed.

Mist , Cinni

Mist was taken, and was frightened. Mist stayed still during the flight, wondering where Cinni/Mom was. As she was carried, she made strange chirping noises inside her shell, trying to make a warning call. Meanwhile, Cinni was flying back to the cave. When she arrived she ran over to the hatchery, and looked for Mist. When she found no gray dragon egg, she flew out, looking for the egg. When she still couldn't find it, she hid in a corner of the cave and fell asleep.

Flame

Flame was just starting to get up, as he noticed a missing scale and blinked. Woah...I must of gotten into a fight, or Rain took a scale.. Then, he heard Aeolus asking him something. "I...I think I'm O.K..." But as he tried to get up, he fell over again. The scale that Rain took was on his leg, so it was still hurting badly. "Uh..... I'll just wait here until it finishes hurting.." he said, then yawned.

Rain

Rain woke up and flew back to where Jeffrey was. Then, without thinking, he took a dive at Jeffrey's tail. He bit it as hard as he could, then flew off. He circled the forest so Jeffrey would think he's gone, then landed in a nearby tree to listen to them. When he heard about a new cave, he shifted in the tree. After that, Rain flew into the forest, picked up his rock costume, and hid in the hatchery, in a corner.

Edited by seacatsmew

((I agree. I was editing and editing to make people post, but it doesn't work.))

((Is dragonfriend still playing or can I move on without them?))

((Sry guys for being inactive... My pc is broken...again.))

Aera:

Aera flew into the forest and Atlas and Marlin followed her. She noticed that it was almost nightime and said:,,Looks like we have to serarch in the darkness. The forest is very dark at night, but I think this won't be a problem for you two." After some minutes, Aera landed and looked around. After she was sure that there were no other dragons or creatures, she called up to Atlas and Marlin:,,Ok, come here! You can search now, but please do as fast as you can."

Soul:

Soul was in the middle of the Lights camp and looked around. He heard a sound and followed it. And suddenly, he saw a black marrow hatchling with wings. And it was stealing an egg! Soul roared and flew to the hatchling. Without a warning, he lift up the hatchling, took the egg and threw the hatchling away. He was growling very loudly and said:,, Don't you dare to steal our rare eggs, black marrow! Run if you want to live, and never come back again." He jumped to the black marrow and swiped it off with his tail.

((Its ok, just means we can continue role playing now.))

Twilight let go just as the hatchling was swiped, and flew back to the cave. Cinni flew out and saw her egg. "Mist!" she yelled as the egg was grabbed, and she flew over to take it back to the cave. "Thanks...I can take the egg back to the hatchery for you." she said, happy that the egg was found. Mist was scared and making chirping noises in the egg, and went silent soon. She was so scared! The electric mature was sitting in a corner at the Darknesses clan, and found out where the new cave was. Flame was walking around the mouth of the cave, bored, when he saw something shining. He followed it, and when he got there, he found only a silver bell. He grabbed it, and walked back to the cave, hiding the bell. It rang and rang as he walked, and when he sat, it gave a strange chirp.

((hi everyone hope everyone had happy holidays ))

Zashia and Jeffrey dropped off all the eggs/ hatchlings and took inventory. Zashia let out a sigh and said, "Thank goodness they're all here." "Heh, no joke." Said Jeffrey walking over to a small tree. "Hey Zashia look what i found!" Jeffrey held out a fruit, that was a very bright shade of red, then he split it open revealing a multitude of seed, each in it's own little pouch of juice. (I'm describing a pomegranate) Jeffrey tossed a half to Zashia who caught it in her wing. "I knew there was one of those trees around i just forgot where i'd seen it..." Said Zashia popping ten seeds, drinking the pulp, then spitting the seeds back out. "Just as sweet as i remember." Said Zashia happily.

((So sorry. I was gone for the winter holidays.I'm really out of ideas right now, so half of my characters are going to sleep. I'm keeping two dragons up, though.And was Flame carried to the new cave yet?))

Cinni Twilight Mist

Twilight was still sleeping in the corner. Cinni fell asleep once she got into the cave. Mist was back in the hatchery happily. All was fine, and for once they were not in the forest.

Rain

Rain was bored. Nothing to do these days. I wonder... Rain was out of the cave quicker then they could flee, and when he landed on top after flying into the forest and secretly out again, he listened to them.

((ok. now im gonna go off and do Flame's thing now.))

Flame

Flame wandered around the new cave, exploring it. He then found a nice warm corner in the hatchery, and fell asleep.

Edited by seacatsmew

((Hey I just saw your post DF I will respond in full later I haven't the time at the moment.))