Zoroark77

Dragons of Light and Darkness

What do you think of "Dragons of Light and Darkness"?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aeolus saw Phrygian returning with Flame and praised the apprentice, "Good work, Phrygian. You may now take a rest; you seem to be a bit exhausted from all the running around." Then he looked to the ember hatchling and said, "And as for you, you're a young hatchling. You know running around in the woods alone is dangerous for someone your age, right? But you looked like you were off going after the three dragons who just flew overhead in the sky. Tell me, are they someone you know?"

((@seacatsmew: Hey seacats, are you going to reply to this?

@Frational Pi Day: Atlas & Marlin are heading over to the light territory to see if the Darkness alphas are there after not finding them in their home territory. Aeouls, Phrygian, and Flame are in the Darkness camp and Aeolus has advised Phrygian to take a break before going to see Zashia for training. Diana and Teiyos are in Nightclan territory fighting Kerry's created monster.

@Enkie: I don't know, he hasn't responded in a while. Let's see if we can PM him to get back.))

But Atlas didn't hear Marlin's words as she was too focused on getting to the Light territory. After many minutes later, she crossed the border on the coastline of the late and finally reached the place. Atlas growled as she engulfed her claws with flames to get ready for a fight. She was willing to fight as many Light dragons with her spells, claws, and fangs to save the alphas. She made her way to the Light camp as she flew over the forest's trees.

((I won't post Diana's part now because I need to see if Saphira will respond first.))

Zashia grew tired of spinning the boulder so she tossed it aside and let out a faint sigh from between close lips, it came out as a whistle. She was astounded by this and continued to do it for a short time. She whistled a tune similar to that of tetris.

"The dragon body is fascinating." She said, pleased. "I wonder when Marlin will be home... ugh i'm bored!"

((the game tongue.gif ))

Lopia stretched as she woke up form her slumber in her well hidden hideout

she thought<<another fine afternoon to go hunting for somme new recruits>>.

As she flew towards the darkness clan,searching for some ungarded eggs or hatchlings she could bring back to the hideout.

EDIT(was my post good all recommendations are acceptedand wanted)

Edited by alexxo97

"Ok", Phrygian replied. "I will go look for her." Phrygian said goodbye to Aeolus and Flame and went into camp. He looked around for the cave and finally he saw it. "Hello!" he said poking his head inside the cave. "I'm Phrygian, the new apprentice. Aeolus told me to come and find you. He said you would train me."

((Aaarrrgeee!!! Draconian!!! >.< Now I can never look at this page again T.T

Also have Ziasha watch

xd.png))

Marlin huffed, and he puffed, and Atlas still flew away. "Waaaaiiiittt!!!" Atlas rapidly started becoming a dot in the distance, man why were all the others so much faster than he was. The Nocturn kept course towards the home of the light clan going as fast as his wings would allow him. "Come on Marlin you can do this just a little bit faster." But the motivational speech was to no avail, but ooohhh boy would Atlas get an earful when they got back.

"Oh hai!" said Zashia rolling onto her feat. "So you're the newbie?" Asked Zashia.

"Well that's great news. Let's start your training!" Said Zashia.

((sorry if this was short i am sick atm))

((No Problem! Hope you feel better))

"Yes", Phrygian replied, "I am the newbie. So what do we do first?" Phrygian could hardly contain his excitement, and he had to try very hard not to start jumping around. His was finally doing his training! He said down and waited for an answer.

Atlas saw the Light's home in sight and flew towards it to get there. She landed in the middle of the Light's nesting grounds and bared her teeth to grow ferociously as she let her wings stay open to give herself an intimidating appearance. "Alright Light scums, where are our alphas? What have you done to them? My Beta and I may be only two in number, but with my powerful magic, you light scums definitely don't have a chance to beat me! I demand answers now!" Atlas roared threatenly.

((Don't worry, Atlas is not a mary-sue. I won't use god-like powers on you, okay?))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Bleeeeh. I need to get an avatar so my posts are more visible >_>))

Tira squinted at the orange spot over the lake. That wasn't there a minute ago, was it? The spot grew as whatever-it-was got closer to the shore. Tira braked in the air and hovered. Curious as she was, she wasn't about to go any closer. It was probably a dragon, and if it's coming from the Darkness territory, that could only mean trouble. Should she go alert the others, or...?

The orange thing landed on the coast. It was a dragon, and a Magi dragon at that. Tira suddenly realized that in the sunset, she was all too visible and there was no chance the other dragon wouldn't have seen her. She squeaked and started frantically flying back towards the camp when the Magi dragoness shot past her. She lost her balance and sank for a frightening second before righting herself and staring dumbly in the direction of the nesting grounds. The other dragon was no longer in sight.

Tira let out a long whine and flew in panicked circles. What was she supposed to do now? She wouldn't help anyone by returning to the camp, and she didn't see what else she could do. She began to do nervous figure-eights in the air while muttering about what to do.

lopia flew quicly to the darkness amp and was delighted to learn that the alpha's and a beta where absent and the eggs where all alone.

like taking candy from a baby,she said.

she found took two eggs a magi and a silver and flew them back home.

Edited by alexxo97

Aeolus caught sight of an intruder stealing a couple of eggs, including Atlas's egg. "I'll be right back," he said to Flame. Then he took off away from the ground and flew after the loner. Aeolus pursued the egg-stealing dragoness and blew out a breath of stones at her. "Stop right there, fool! You think I wouldn't notice you stealing the eggs? That was a foolish mistake you've made, snatching up our eggs while I was on guard duty," he growled at her.

Atlas heard whining and wings flapping in the air. She looked up to see a skywing dragoness flying and yelled, "Get down here and answer my question, scum!" She cast a fireball at her in an attempt to hit and ground the omega.

lopia was being chased and she new it and she couldn't fight while carrying the eggs

her pursuer wanted the eggs back so he wouldn't do anything to harm them as she took the most dangerous pats going through a lush forest through narrow caves and between crevices to try and shake off the pursuer

Edited by alexxo97

Tira tried to dodge the fireball, but it slammed right into her right wing. She did a few somersaults that would have been impressive if she were in control. But as it were, she just crash landed into the grass. Tira propper herself up on her front wings. Her right wing was pretty badly hurt, but she could probably still make a quick escape if it came to that... Well, in any case, negotiation takes first priority. Maybe the magi dragoness wouldn't try to kill her if she answered some questions? Tira swallowed. "Hi! Uh, I guess I can answer some questions, but I can't really promise that I'll be able to answer them because I don't really know much about - " She trailed off awkwardly.

Aeolus caught sight of an intruder stealing a couple of eggs, including Atlas's egg. "I'll be right back," he said to Flame. Then he took off away from the ground and flew after the loner. Aeolus pursued the egg-stealing dragoness and blew out a breath of stones at her. "Stop right there, fool! You think I wouldn't notice you stealing the eggs? That was a foolish mistake you've made, snatching up our eggs while I was on guard duty," he growled at her.

((Don't ignore the attacks I'm throwing at you. It's rude and it'll make you look like a noob RPer.))

Aeolus followed the dragoness thief through the dangerous parts of the forest, through narrow caves, and between crevices. The whiptail, being one of the fastest breeds of dragons, was gradually putting more distance between herself and the pursuer. But despite on how far she was going, Aeolus was dead set on getting those eggs back no matter what. No doubt Atlas would be devastated if she found out her egg was stolen and lost. Aeolus blew out another break of rocks at the dragoness as he tried to hit her by her wings in an attempt to ground her or at least slow her down.

The skywing dragoness fell to the ground after getting hit by the fireball. She said that she could try to answer some questions, but there may be some stuff she might not know about. "Hmph, so I take it that you're one of the Light's grunt omegas, huh?" Atlas assumed. This was a bit disappointing, because she was hoping she was a gamma or higher as those ranks know more about what's going on in their clan than omegas do. But if the skywing said that she may answer some questions, then Atlas was going to give her a chance. She held a fireball in her paw and asked in a threatening manner, "Alright, like I asked before; where are the Darkness alphas at? Did you Light dragons take them or not?!"

Edited by Red Dragonette

Aera:

Area flew to the intruder and roared so loud that the whole Light camp went silent. The Alpha of the Light walked in front of Atlas and said:,, What are you doing here and what is going on?'' She growled and walked around. After a while, she roared:,,Are you here because you want to steal our eggs? If it is so, it is your death.'' She made a swift move with her tail and opened her wings. Aera stood still and waited. She quickly whispered to Tira:,,Go and tell Sol, that he has to come immediately and help me. ''.

Atlas heard a roar in camp and looked to see Aera, the female alpha of the light, asking her what was going on. "Oh I'll tell you what's going. I think you Light worms--" But before Atlas could say anymore, Aera accused her of coming over to steal the eggs and smacked Atlas's face with her tail. The magi dragoness growled in pain and became enraged by the alpha's action that she cast an aura of flames around herself and roared, "You can keep your lousy spawns, wretch! All I want are the alphas!" After the end of her sentence, Atlas tackled the sunrise dragoness with her fiery body and tried to pin her down as she snarled, "Now talk! Where's Star and Xaril, you sun-loving bug?"

Edited by Red Dragonette

Aera:

Aera was tackled by Atlas and layed on the ground. She became very angry, roared and grabbed Atlas. ,,SILENCE!'' she yelled and flew up with Atlas. Her pink scales were shining in the setting sun as she made a nosedive. Aera tossed Atlas to the ground and landed on her four legs, two meters away from Atlas.

,,You foolish dragon! How do you dare to attack the Alpha of the proud Light Clan? And what do I know about YOUR alphas?! Are they so imprudent that they got lost in their own territory? I don't know where Xaril and Star are, you worm.''

Aera made a swift move with her tail and hit Atlas' face again. ,, Now go, before I maul you!'' Aera stared at Atlas, prepared for every action the Magi could do.

Edited by DragonFriend

lopia was amazed at her pursuer's determination and strenght.

but even do the attacks hit on their marks she was also determined not to lose the magi egg.

so to distract her opponent she took the silver eggs and tossed towards her opponent hoping to distract her.

Edited by alexxo97

((Alex, Aeolus is a male, not a female. Read the posts properly.))

Atlas was grabbed into the air and thrown onto the ground. Aera berated Atlas for attacking her and denied about knowing where the Darkness alphas are. The sunrise dragoness hit Atlas's face with her tail again, but doing so would burn her tail since Atlas's entire body was covered in flames. Atlas, still angry, roared, "Never! You Light scums can't be trusted. You keep kidnapping our eggs and hatchlings, and now you've probably holed up our alphas too. I'm not going to leave until I see them safe and sound!" Then Atlas cast a firebeam at Aera before following up her attack with a few fireballs.

The whiptail did not slow down one bit as she kept on flying. Aeolus frowned as he thought, 'Quite an enduring whiptail, isn't she? If Zashia or Atlas had been in my place they would've caught up with her more than I could. Think Aeolus, there's got to be another way to slow her down.' Just then, a couple of silver eggs flew at Aeolus, who slowed down a bit to catch them in his claws. This very brief distraction had widened the distance between them a bit, that she was now a tiny dot in Aeolus's sight. It wouldn't be too long before she could completely escape his sight. The green dragon thought about using the trees to aid him in stopping the whiptail dragoness. So he landed on the ground and slammed on of his hindlegs on the ground to create an earthquake and send in the direction of the whiptail. The land shook violently as some of the trees started falling down. Aeolus was hoping for at least one of the trees to hit and injure the whiptail.

((Oh man I just realized that I missed seacatsmew's post on the last page. I'm sorry 0_0''))

"Sol? Um-" Tira had no idea where their other alpha could be found, but Aera had already sped off to fight with the magi. She stared in the direction of the fight for a few seconds before getting up and flapping awkwardly towards the camp.

She saw a gray dragoness and some hatchlings by the tree she was resting in just a few minutes ago. The gray dragoness was probably a gamma, maybe she would know something! Tira landed clumsily in front of her. "Sorry for suddenly interrupting you guys but do you know where Sol is? Aera's fighting with a dragon from the Darkness over there and she told me to get him because she needs help but I have no idea where he is right now and I can't fly up to survey the territory because I got my wing injured and..." Tira stopped herself and took a deep, shuddering breath. "Sorry, I tend to blab when I'm upset! So, do you have any idea where he could be...?"

Aera:

Aera dodged the firebeam with a firebeam, and a massive cloud of smoke appeared. She were hit by three fireballs and fell to the ground. But as fast as she could, she stood up and flew out of the smoke. Aera could see the fiery body of Atlas, so she made a nosedive again, and picked the dragon up again. She yelled as her hands started to burn, but she managed to throw Atlas in a small pond.

,, Why do you attack me, worm? I don't know where your alphas are! And you and your clan are the egg stealers! I tell you one last time... LEAVE!'' Aera hissed at Atlas and bit her sveral times.

Soul:

Soul woke up and ran out of his cave. Aera was fighting against a dragon of the Darkness! Soul flew to Aeras side and asked:,,Aera, are you ok??'' Aera was badly hurt and hissing at Atlas. Soul said to Aera:,, Please, stop! Just let her go! You are badly hurt. Please, stop fighting...'' Aera said:,,But she called us bugs, and egg stealers. And she said we took their Alphas.'' Soul looked at Atlas:,,Do you really think that?! Why would the Light take your Alphas? Tell me the reason. Why do you think that..?'' Soul starte to stare at Atlas.

Edited by DragonFriend

(OK i'l be more careful BTW doesn't Aeolus want to recover the eggs so he shouldn't do things that could endanger them no?)

lopia was so glade <he finnaly gave up, Ha i knew that he coulden't keep up> she said to herself.

but as soon as she said that she saw trees falling around everywhere around her.

<What is going on,she roared.

a log hit her accrosse her back and knocked her down.

she shielded herself and the egg the best she could buth soon after she was completly intred by logs and coulden't see hear or feel anything expt for the beatin heart of the little egg she was carrying>

((DragonFriend, I never said that Atlas was getting weak in any of my posts, so what gives you the right to give her the current status to my character? That's like powerplaying, don't do that. Atlas isn't weakened unless I say so. And by the way, Atlas is a female. I know it's a guy's name, but I'm going to call her a 'she'. Why don't people ever read the posts carefully and get the genders right? dry.gif ))

As Atlas was getting picked up, she slashed her fiery claws at the dragoness. Then she got thrown into the water where the the fire aura disappeared off her. The sunrise dragoness came at her again and started biting her. "Don't accuse us of being thieves when you guys are the ones behind this!" Atlas growled as she bit and clawed her many times in retaliation. Then a silver dragon came out of his cave and tried to stop the fighting between the two dragonesses. He then asked Atlas why she would think the Light clan take the alphas. "The same reason you guys took our eggs, that's why! Now talk, where are they? Don't make me rip your alpha here to pieces!" she growled.

Once the whiptail was trapped underneath the logs, Aeolus set the two silver eggs down underneath the bush by the tree before he ran towards the pile of logs. He pushed aside some of the trees to uncover the whiptail. Then he looked down at her and he pressed his front paw onto the back of her neck growled, "You're caught now, thief. So hand over the egg immediately or get ready to meet your maker."

((Oh, I'm really sorry, Dragonette. I edited my post, but please, I am starting to run out of ideas for how to stop Atlas tongue.gif ))

Aera:

Aera was still hissing at Atlas, as Soul standed beside her. ,, Ok, now, I want to ask you something, Atlas: How can I and my Clan attest that we didn't take your Alphas ? Because I'm tired of fighting against you. You can search in the whole camp. We haven't got your Alphas.'' Aera took her necklace and looked at it. The color was yellow right now. Aera looked at the dragoness again and said:,, I understand that fighting is worthless. I don't want you or me to die. If you leave, everything will be easier.''

Soul:

Soul listened to Aera what she was saying. Atlas was saying that the LightClan was the one who was stealing the eggs, but that was not true. Soul looked at Atlas and Aera and said:,, But that makes no sense. Why would both clans steal the eggs of each other?''

(since I really want to role play a baby magi dragon i wonder if this is OK if not il probably die because i was just beaten to a pulp by you so)

lopia had lost consciousness and didn't hear anything around her but she saw a vision of a cute little magi dragon hatchling talking to her.

<hi why are you crying mama (dosen't know lopia is acctualy his kidnapper)don't cry!il protect you!>

it cast a powerful ward around him and lopia made strong from the power of his love for her(thinks lopias is his mother)

do i need a character sheet for this dragon if so pm me

alternative

lopia laid there battered and wounded, drained of strenght and wings torn.She couldn't rune anymore or fight as she looked up she saw the the green dragon standing above her and she knew that this was the end for her.

(not actually dead pls)

Edited by alexxo97