Zoroark77

Dragons of Light and Darkness

What do you think of "Dragons of Light and Darkness"?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((Don't worry you don't have to die, you can just find a way to save yourself or just say you just lucky and survived. And yes, you do need a character sheet for your new charrie.))

The whiptail had became unconscious, so now was the perfect time to snatch up the egg before she wakes up. Aeolus moved his free paw to the egg and tried to take it away from her.

Aera asked how the Light Clan can prove their innocence in the alpha's disappearance and said that she can look all over the camp, but won't find the alphas anywhere here. "That's a good idea, I'll go snooping around this camp and find out if you're telling the truth or not," Atlas said. Then her voice turned deadly and growled, "But know this, Light scums. If I find out that you're lying, somebody's head will be rolling here." So she searched the whole from every nook and corner and even tried searching for hidden passageways and doors, if there were any. After a while, she came out empty-handed and growled with anger discovering that she wasn't right about Light Clan and unwillingness to admit that they were innocent, "Fine, so it seems that our alphas aren't here after all." Then the sunrise dragoness said told her that if she left camp, then everything will be easier. "Hmph! I'll leave this camp, but I will not leave your lands until I see if the alphas are in your woods or not," Atlas growled.

((Well since Saphira-whatever-the-rest-of-his-name-was doesn't seem to be responding, how about we RP without him, Enkie? Oh and when is Backup77 getting back on, it's been a while since she's posted. So if she never comes back on, does that mean Zashia and Marlin get promoted to alphas?))

sry but i have to ask with wich off the post your going with the alternative one or the one where i keep the eggs

just being polite so no to upset you

((Oops, looks like I've misread too. Okay, let me repost Aeolus's part to include more stuff.))

The whiptail had became unconscious, so now was the perfect time to snatch up the egg before she wakes up. Aeolus moved his free paw to the egg and tried to take it away from her. But then suddenly, he stopped his claw when he sensed magical energy surrounding the whiptail. 'What's this?' he wondered. Orange flames surrounded the dragoness and healed most of her wounds. Aeolus stepped back away from the whiptail to try to avoid any upcoming surprise attacks and see what the spell has down.

Edited by Red Dragonette

(I pmed backup 77 the form for the new little eggling for now:P)

when lopia came to she was amazed at discovering that she was in a dome of orange flames.

most of her wounds where healed but there was a nasty scar running along her back that would never heal(for the sake of not godmodding:p ).She was weak but could walk she could also fly but not very far.

<thank god that the lake isen't far away>

she took to the air and ducked into her hideout near the lake.

(since i'm implying the lost hideout i don't think you should be able to find it)

she the laid the egg on a little improvised nest,covered it with its wings and went to sleep hoping to regain her strengths.

edit turns out no in egg magic or telepathy is allowed so i can`t do that so idk about the previous scenario

Edited by alexxo97

Aera:

Aera watched Atlas as she searched the camp for her Alphas. As she returned, she growled and said that before she leaves, she'll search in the Light's forest, Aera stopped being ageressive and said calmly:,, Well, you are allowed to go to the forest, but I'll come with you. You have as much time as you need.'' Then Aera looked at Soul:,,Soul, if Sol doesn't comes back before I'm here again, you and Aeteriak have the liability for the Clan.'' Aera waited beside Atlas.

Soul:

Soul nodded and said:,, Farewell.'' And waited for Aera to fly away.

Edited by DragonFriend

Orange flames covered the whiptail dragoness and healed her wounds. Then she flew fast away from Aeolus out of his sight before he even had time to react. Aeolus bared his teeth in defeat and murmured, "Shoot! I lost her." That was Atlas's second & last egg and it had been stolen as well. 'Sorry Atlas, but it looks like at most two of your hatchlings may not be able to live as clan-raised dragons,' he thought with regret. But on the good side, he now has a clue that the lost may be the ones stealing the eggs after all. The whiptail dragoness didn't have the scent of Lightclan, which meant that she was a loner, but the scent on her smelled quite strange. Was she a Lost? 'But now at least you'll be able to know who's really behind the kidnappings once I tell you back at camp,' Aeolus thought. Then he collected the silver eggs and flew away back to the Darkness's camp.

((I will do Atlas's part next time, since I'm running out of typing energy. See you later, and Alexx, you cam respond after me.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

(Backup77 said no telepathy and he can,t use magic if he's still in the egg so ... Lopia wasn't healed and i guess that she was saved by Somme outside force another member of the lost maybe)

Lopia stretched as she woke up.

She couldn't remember much of what happened the day before.

She went out to the lake for a drink.

when she saw the wounds covering her body she was amazed.

She quickly rushed into the water to tend her wounds Ugh what happened yesterday,she said.

she then remembered about the egg,the magi egg she had stolen and...

her pursuer.

He will pay she roared

(btw i made an RP and i was wondering if anyone has any pointers for me)

((Sorry for OOC post, but does anyone know what happened to Backup77 and/or seacatsmew? Neither of them seem to be posting, and I can't really do anything until they get on >_>))

((@FPD: Why don't you PM them and ask them to come over and play?

@Alexx: I edited one of my other posts to exclude the egg using magic. And I wasn't using telepathy, Aeolus was just thinking his thoughts in his head.))

Atlas snorted and said sarcastically, "Woo-hoo, I have the honor of traveling with a Light Alpha. What a honorable day it is for me. Fine, if you don't seem to trust me going around your territory alone, then I guess I'll let you come with me. But first I'd like to wait for my Beta to arrive."

Edited by Red Dragonette

Lopia's felt a sudden feeling of love for the egg,she stole it, it wasn't her offspring but still she felt the feeling that any mother would feel while taking care of there child.

(i can honestly say i have no clue what im talking about but im ghessing maternal instincts:p)

She ate till she coulden't eat anymore determinded to not leave the eggs side until it hatched.

She laid down beside it and puffed flames to keep the eggling warm.

(I might not be posting very often anymore because im currently working on editing and refining my RP so it's possible that i don'tpost for a couple of days

((sorry, school, and i can't post on weekends. i thought i posted but it didn't work. sorry!))

Twilight, Cinni and Rain

"Sorry Tira, we have no clue. but im Cinni, and these two are Twilight and Rain" Cinni said, pushing the two to Tira. "Hi!" both of the apprentices chimed in, then ran back up Cinni's back. "Well, we better go. we heard someone call in the forest, i better go." With that one last word, Cinni flew over the forest. Twilight yawned and fell asleep, along with Rain. They couldn't find Flame, so they flew to the Light Clan and rested.

Stardust

Stardust hid behind Aera, watching the battle. she then looked up at Aera, frightened, and shaking with fear. "W-who is that dragon/ why was it attacking you?" She asked, then sat down. Was it just her or did she hear a call? It couldn't be just her.....Stardust waited until the two calmed a bit, and asked "Do you hear that?" Then, Stardust hid down a tree as a fireball came flying. She sat and watched the fight, frightened of what is happening.

Flame

Flame called and called, and won't stop calling. He then screamed for about a minute, and gave up. Is THIS the life of a hatchling? It doesnt seem so... He thought, trying to dig out of the hole. He couldn't escape, so he pulled out his record of him screaming, and fell asleep as he left the record on. He had a strange dream, a dream that was frightening to see. It showed a bear trying to eat his mother, and then the mother shouted at him. "RUN!!! RUN TO ONE OF THE CLANS YOU KNOW ABOUT! RUN!!" And he ran. He ran and ran, and noticed himself at the volcano. He glided to the island, and then the dream broke. He had the same dream over and over again, and he did the same thing every time.

((so an egg was stolen? sorry been busy just caught up))

EDIT: ((have someone tell zashia that an egg was stolen))

Edited by Draconian557

ugh i'm running out of things to type:p

Lopia was so happy whene she started hearing craking and shattering noises.

Oh your finnaly ready to hatch.She wispered to the egg.

The shell was breaking apart piece by piece and soon egnauf she could see wings and feet but the dragon whouldn't show its head out.

Take all your time.Nothings is gonna happen if we wait

((Yes Draconian, some eggs were stolen. Aeolus retrieved the silver ones, but Lopia made off with the magi egg that belonged to Atlas. I'll have Aeolus tell Zashia once he arrives at camp, after he puts back the eggs and wakes up Flame.))

Aeolus arrived back at the Darkness's camp with the two silver eggs he carried. The green dragon went to the nursery first and set the eggs back in their nest. As he turned around, he saw Flame twisitng and squirming (and maybe screaming too, if I assume) in his sleep. "Flame!" Aeolus called to try waking him up from what he assumed was a nightmare. "Having a nightmare, I presume?" he asked.

Marlin had gotten close to the Light's headquarters. For a moment he thought he saw some kind of ruckus but it had finished...whatever it was. "I hope she hasn't inadvertently started a war." He muttered to himself as he neared the cave. He was relieved to see that everyone there looked to be alive. He had half expected to arrive finding a dead Atlas and an angry mob. Both Atlas and the Alpha looked about ready to take off. "Atlas I certainly hope you haven't caused trouble. I told you to wait and to keep your cool." He said with a scolding tone in his voice as he landed in front of the pair. "Atlas you and I will have words when this is over." He was not pleased by her taking off like she did. Marlin was pretty big on the 'we work as a team' thing.

((Are we waiting for Saphira, Red?))

((Can I join?))

Username: Tiffashy

Name: Flaming Tornado

History:(optional) Her past remains as a mystrey. Only a little is known about her

Personality:(also optional) She happens to be a very defenseive kind of dragon, unlike her breed which happens to be very agressive. She can remain calm when bad things happen or someone says something bad about her. But when you mention her father she would go rage at you. However she would always remain loyal to the ones she love.

Clan: Shadow/Darkness

Breed: Hellfire Wyven

Other: N/A

((Just PM that to Backup77 and you may be in.))

When Marlin arrived, the nocturne dragon scolded her for being impatient, impulsive, and hot-headed. When the beta said that he was going to have a word with her after their search throughout the whole of the Light territory, Atlas had a facial expression of guilt and said in a shameful tone, "Yes Beta." If you asked Atlas now what was one of the things she didn't like, it was getting punished. If she had stayed alongside Marlin, then she wouldn't be into this mess. But she had to go try and save the missing alphas as soon as possible.

((no one notified zashia >.< so i will take things into my own... paws?... claws?... i don't care!))

Zashia was inspecting the eggs when she saw that the magi egg was gone. "What!? Where'd it go!?" She smelled the ground where it had been to get it's scent. She became enraged and she started glowing brighter, and brighter, it quikly became white and then she took off flying out of the cave. "I HAVE YOUR TRAIL AND I WILL FIND YOU, AND WHEN I DO I WILL FIGHT YOU UNTIL YOU DIE!!!" Her rage was so deep that everything in a 5 meter radius of her was incinerated. "I'M GOING TO GET YOU!" She howled as she burst into a white ball of fire.

Phrygian saw that Zashia was going crazy so he slowly backed up. "Um..." he began, "Should I leave now?" he timidly asked her. When she became whiter he backed away more. "I think I will go now...." With that he took off running toward where he had left Flame and Aeolus, and when he looked behind him he saw that everything was incinerated around Zashia. "That was close." he thought to himself.

(fire and Ice I can provide a magi egg if you don't cAre about the lineage il glAdky give it to you)

The magi egg hatched and the little hatch left out it's first(chirps?)

Lopia realized that the new born would need a good education and decided to go see the light clan

Hoping that they would help her

Don't worry she said to the hatchling I'm sure they will help us

(mouahahaha I'm creating war again tongue.gif)

Zashia landed near the lake where the smell of the egg faded somewhat. Then she heard the chirping coming from her right, it was the chirping of a new born. She went to an entrance to a cave and saw lopia and the new born dragon, with her fire now illuminating the cavern she bellowed, "SO YOUR THE ONE WHO STOLE MY FIENDS EGG!" She said, in a voice that can only be described as demonic. her eyes now glowing red with pure hatred and her body becoming pure white. "I'M GOING TO END YOUR EXISTENCE!" She put up a barrier of fire in a 30 meter field around the cave. "YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE..." She said.

Lopia felt a sudden wave of heat followed by intense flames

She was surprised whene she saw a dragon emerging from the flames

And them she did sonething she had never done before,instead of fleeing like she whoops usually do.She decided to stand her ground and protect "her" baby

(I pmed backup 77 a character form for the magi hatchling and he told it was approved sadly ihave no proof of this)

Edited by alexxo97

((all of my dragons including Flame are sleeping.Flame is gonna be updated now. tried to post this, but it failed again.and yes, Flame is screaming.))

Twilight, Cinni, Rain, Stardust

All of them are sleeping, having the same dream, but you can hear Rain saying something in his sleep, making them have the same dream. The dreams are about peace, no fighting, and flying.

Flame

Flame woke up, shaking with fear. "No....That couldn't happen.....No.....That couldn't happen...." He said, repeating it over and over again in the same tone. He looked up, and asked, "Could it happen?" Then, he said every little detail about the dream. He then sat there, trying to forget about it. He had a flashback of that moment, and fell over. "Its true.....it happened.....NOOOO!" he screamed, having another flashback of his mother being killed. "NOOOOOOOOO!" he screamed again, and became very weak. "Mom....no....WHY?!?!?!" he screamed again, scared of the bear. He then sat down, trying to regain his strength. "why?" he asked silently, as he looked at Aeolus.