Zoroark77

Dragons of Light and Darkness

What do you think of "Dragons of Light and Darkness"?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(i have a feeling where the only ones left sad.gif somoen anyone post something pls )

My name ... i remember it My name is Lopia

And whats yours?

(lol new begining's).

Phrygian heard voices coming form the nursery so he peeked his head in. "Oh! There you are Zashia, I was looking for you ever since you turned into a fireball like thing. I was hoping we could do some training." He noticed Lopia standing next to Zashia and said, "I'm sorry... Did I interrupt something important? I could leave if you want.... although I would love to stay so I can do some training." Phrygian stood there waiting for an answer.

((Why have my dragons met at least a dragon besides mine once? wow...this is odd!!))

Twilight Cinni Rain

Twilight woke up, and ran outside. Wait- maybe I can fly today!!! she thought gracefully, spreading her wings, as she ran and caught a breeze. I can feel it! here it goes! at the moment she finished thinking of her flying, she flew for the first time! This is amazing! she was thinking as she flew around a tree. "Cinni! Rain! Look! I'm flying!" she yelled as Rain came out to look. "Woah! Let me grab Cinni!" he yelled before he disappeared back into the tree that they stopped in after seeing how full/empty the cave was. Cinni followed Rain when he came out again. "Woah Twilight! Look out for that-" she yelled, then closing her eyes as Twilight crashed into another tree. "-tree" said Rain to finish the sentence. Twilight fell onto a branch, and took off again. She crashed into their tree, falling onto the branch they sat on. "O.K, I'm not the best at landing.." admitted Twilight. "Your the worst." commented Rain. "RAIN!" yelled Cinni. "Sorry." Rain mumbled, putting his head down. "Cinniiiii teach me how to land." whined Twilight. "O.K, well just start closing your wings, and get ready to claw the thing your landing on!" Cinni explained.

(yay poeple are posting)

(and maybe because they never leave the forest)

Oh no i insite please do stay i can't seem to rememer anything from my past.

Its nice to see people.

"Well phrygian, i'll help you with more training once i finish this next sentence, K?" Zashia said. "Lopia, my name is Zashia and i'm the fastest flier in the darkness clan." "So then, Phrygian what would you like to do in the way of training, Lopia your free to join in." Said Zashia.

She got up exitedly eager to do something exiting.

I whould love to

So what are we going to do Zashia.

(ugh is it ok if i RP the magi hatchling guys)

Aera:

Aera flew a bit closer to Marlin and said:,, I accept yor apologoize, and I hope that I oe Sol have to have this problem one more time. We should hurry up, the sun is setting and I don't really want to be in the woods in total darkness. '' Then she flew higher again and started to fly in the direction to the woods. ,, Are you comeing? '' She asked the Darkness-dragons.

Soul:

*Still somewhere in the camp.*~

Marlin joined the pair in the air. "I do not know and that worries me. As if eggs disappearing wasn't bad enough now we have missing Alphas." He said in a half-groan. Tonight was going to be a long night at the rate things were going. Maybe he was overreacting in coming out here with Atlas. The thought was shaken off as soon as it had formed, they were here now and were surprisingly getting the co-operation of the light clan. He could not have asked for more. "You know the territory best, so lead on." Marlin said following after Aera, although at a somewhat lower altitude to stay out of the lingering sunlight, into the slowly turning night sky. He could have argued that at night there was still the moonlight but that could wait for another time.

((Go ahead and RP your magi hatchling, Alexx. If Backup's not coming on anymore, then it's okay to play him without getting accepted.))

When Phrygian asked where Zashia was going, Aeolus replied, "I don't know what's on her mind, Phrygian; I would like to know too. But whatever she's doing, we can trust she's got it handled. For now, let's keep training." After a few minutes more of training outside, Aeolus saw Zashia returned to the egg cave with the whiptail thief, much to Aeolus's shock. "Beta Zashia, why have you brought this egg thief to our camp?!" he asked after he came inside. The whiptail woke up and Zashia told her how she and the magi healer treated her wounds and brought her here as an honored guest and asked her to join Darkness clan. The whiptail said that she would love to join the clan as she never had a family of her own. Phrygian came inside the cave and saw Zashia and the whiptail named Lopia talking to each other. The red dragonet was about to leave to avoid interrupting anymore of the conversationg, but Lopia let him stay here. Zashia introduced herself to Lopia and invited her to join in training with Phrygian. "Beta Zashia, are you sure we can trust this loner? She did try to steal our eggs and she might do it again behind our backs," asked Aeolus, who wasn't keen on having a thief inside the clan.

Aera accepted Marlin's apology and said that they should start searching fast as she didn't want to be in the woods when it was dark. "Of course we're coming. We need to see if our alphas are here or not," said Atlas to Aera, who asked if they were coming. Then she flew after Aera into the woods.

Lopia fallowed Zashia outside to train.She was exited.

END LOPIA

THe little magi hatchling who was now back inside the camp was fighting with another hatchling.It was very playfull and seemed unfased by what had happened to him earlier.

(btw dragonnette it was accepted but she just isen't updating the post)

"Aeolus think about it, the reason i'd want her to join is: what if the lights start attacking us and we need to move the hatchlings FAST. I couldn't do it alone, having someone as fast as her around might be useful, and besides i can tell that the reason she did it was because she was lonely." Whispered Zashia into Aeoulus' ear.

Flame

Flame ran over to the new hatchling, watching it. He sat down, and got bored of watching him/her after a while, and ran around the cave for a bit. He had nothing to do, and jumped up. He landed on his feet, then sat down again. He did this a few times, then ran around again. He had so much energy yet there was nothing to do! He walked over to the side he slept beside, and sat down. He fell asleep, unaware that the hatchlings and eggs had to be moved.

Twilight, Cinni, Rain

*somewhere flying in the forest*

Stardust

Stardust sat down, bored in the light clan. Nothing to do for fun, nothing to do but nap. Instead she ran around into the cave, and started jumping. "Why isn't there anything to do?!?!" she yelled. She then fell asleep.

((New character, Jeffrey the Thunder dragon))

Jeffrey picked himself up off the ground. "Ugghh... How long have I been out?" Said Jeffrey, he looked over at a rock with moss on it. "Considering how much the moss has grown... Gosh i've been out for a week! Time to go check on the darkness..." Said Jeffrey taking flight and heading for the Darkness camp.

(((Username: Red Dragonette

Name: Sitis

History: She was a loner, who got kidnapped as an egg, and turned into a Lost member.

Personality: Usually emotionless and detached. She has a cold personality and has a habit of remarking how she finds some things and values like love and friendship 'incomprehensible'. She can sometimes be very candid and impolite.

Clan: none

Breed: Black Marrow

Other: Lost

This is my new character sheet for you guys to look at and refer to, in case Backup doesn't put it up on the list.))

Zashia said that the reason she wanted Lopia to join was that she can have another fast flier take the hatchlings and eggs to a safe place and that Lopia was lonely. Aeolus knew that it was true that the Darkness didn't have enough speedy fliers and that having another would be a great addition to the clan. "Alright, I understand. It's great to have someone else who can fly just as fast as you do. But I'm still a bit worried about her. If you do trust her, then I hope she repays us with loyalty," whispered Aeolus.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((something strange is going to happen in my roleplaying talk now...in this post!!))

Cinni, Twilight, Rain & Stardust

Rain hid until Twilight and Cinni were asleep, and walked over to the sleeping Stardust. He grabbed her and ran, climbing and jumping. No one knew about his perfect jumping skill. He jumped and climbed big and little trees, fat and skinny trees until he was deep in the forest.He hid in a abandoned cave, and put Stardust down. Stardust awoke now, and was frightened. Rain closed off the cave mouth, and listened to the crying Stardust. "Stop crying, or it'll be slow and painful." Rain growled. Stardust curled up, and started making a muffled crying sound. Rain walked over to her, and growled. She stopped crying, but was alarmed. Rain slashed her wings, and Stardust made a alarming call. Rain slashed at her feet so she couldn't walk, and Stardust called for help more. Rain then finished the job by slashing her head, and then her body. Stardust stopped calling, and stopped making any noise. Rain hid her body, opened the cave, and walked out. He had red liquid dripping from his claws, so he cleaned it off on a nearby rock. The red liquid was Stardust's, but only Rain knew it.

End of Stardust

Flame

Flame heard Stardust, and ran into the forest. He heard Rain slashing, and growling. He heard Stardust crying, and the silence. When Rain came out of the cave, Flame followed him. He learned whose stuff it was, and growled when Rain was finished. "Rain, how evil are you?" Flame growled. "Well, Stardust was annoying. End of her story. So what? No one will learn about it." Rain replied. "Unless I tell them!" Flame said, then ran back to the darkness clan. "Aeolus, Rain was killing a Sunstone hatchling! He could kill any of our hatchlings now! We need to prepare!" warned Flame, as he watched outside for Rain, who was sitting in the forest. Could this be the end? Wondered Flame, now watching the forest bushes. We must prepare for the worst... Thought Flame, as he heard the cries of Stardust.

Lopia heard flame talking about what rain did and she couldn't believe it. Who could anyon kill in cold blood like that.Even worse killing a friend.she took to the air looking for rain.

Whenever she found him she dove down and landed right in front of him.

Rain,what did you do!?

(the magi hatchling is now named atimas ok)

Atimas couldn't sleep and had left the nursery hopping to find Somme form of distraction.He was in the middle of camp puffing rings of smoke and playing with some pebbles.whene he saw flame dash by.

I wonder what happened that he is is such a hurry.

(That was quite revolting)

Edited by alexxo97

((No, Rain killed Stardust. She is dead.Flame is still watching.))

Rain

Rain looked at Lopia. "Why do you want to know? You heard what I can do...and I was spying on the darkness clan before. I know you have a hatchling you took, and I know how to harm it. So, do you still want to know?" Rain asked, looking Lopia in the eye. "Stardust was easy to kill. Your hatchling will too." Rain replied to himself, climbing and jumping away. He went to bed when he reached the cave, along with Cinni and Twilight.

Edited by seacatsmew

you will do no such thing you monster If you dare lay a (claw or paw not sure)on anyone else then i will kill you even if it costs me my life!

How could you do such a thing to her!?!!!I'm Sure Star wouldn't mind if a kill a little light abomination like you now would she.

She yelled as she soared over him easily keeping up with him.

End Lopia

Atimas was practicing his magic by making the pebbles fly and changing there size and form.He was amazed at the abilities of his breed.mesmerized y the ever changing stones.

(is stardust actually dead or is it some sort of epic fail)

((*evil scientist laugh*...Rain is now evil, watch out! is it possible for a dragon to quit a clan? And I will use Stardust's body in some posts. I know she is my creation, but I need to do something in here... R.I.P, Stardust!New character, egg! It was accepted, here is the form:

Name:Mist

History:None, just born.

Personality:I don't know yet.

Clan:The Light

Breed:Grey

Other:Mother is Cinni, aunt is Twilight.When Cinni disappeared into the woods, she came back holding this egg.))

Rain, Cinni, Twilight, Flame

Twilight and Cinni awoke as Rain slid to the cave. "Where's Stardust? We promised we'd look after her." asked Cinni, as Twilight stared at Rain, looking if he had a guilty look because she had a dream of him killing Stardust. "Rain, come with me...I'd like to talk to you." Twilight said. "O.K, and nope, Cinni." replied Rain. Rain followed Twilight through the forest, and near the Darkness clan. "Listen," she whispered. Rain listened to Flame whispering, "Where are you Rain? You did the unthinkable...killed a dragon from your clan. Where are you Rain?" Flame was repeating, as he heard Rain's footsteps as he got closer. "ALERT! RAIN IS SIGHTED! HIDE ALL EGGS AND HATCHLINGS!" Flame yelled, then disappearing into the Darkness clan's cave. "I heard them.....you killed Stardust." said Twilight. "I'm gonna go, you can do what ever you want..." and with that, Twilight ran over to Cinni. Cinni was now hunting, so Twilight joined in. "Flame, get over here." said Rain. "....Fine. No killing, got it?" Flame replied, as Rain showed his head and nodded 'Yes'. As Flame followed Rain to the cave where he murdered Stardust, Flame hesitated. Rain pushed away a few stones, showing the now-red dead Stardust's body. "Come on, you need to help me carry this to the Light clan so I can bury her body." said Rain. "No, I need to go back..." Flame bolted into the Darkness cave, and hid in the hatchery. Rain carried Stardust's body to the Light clan, and dug a hole. No one asked me how I found her, or how she is dead.. Rain thought. He buried Stardust, and made a gravestone out of a rock and his claw. Stardust; An amazing hatchling, a great friend to those who knew her...but only to one, an enemy. It said. He placed the stone behind of Stardust's grave, and placed never-dying flowers around Stardust's grave. He backed up, and put a piece of moss in the middle, covering on her grave. "R.I.P, Stardust." said Rain, then he disappeared into Cinni and Twilight's cave. Cinni ran out of the cave, and disappeared into the woods. When Cinni came back, she was holding...a grey dragon egg. She walked back into the cave, and created a nest. She put the egg down, and kept close to it.

R.I.P, Stardust! Rest in role play after world!

Edited by seacatsmew

Zashia overhead lopia talking to rain and became uneasy. "So rain is now being a little monster huh?" Just then Jeffrey landed hard in front of Zashia. "And how is the beta of the darkness doing today, might I ask?" Said Jeffrey very politely. "Not well, a dragon named rain has killed a hatchling..." "I see, not good at all... so where's your mate," Jeffrey looked around not finding the alphas he said, "Off looking for the alphas i suppose?" Asked Jeffrey. Zashia looked shocked, "How'd you know?" "Observation as always." Said Jeffrey with a smile. "I would like to extend my services in guarding the eggs 24/7" Said jeffrey. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a week." Asked Zashia. "Sleeping, the entire week... I don't know why but the only dream i remember was your egg being stolen..." Said Jeffrey.

"What egg? I don't have an egg..." "Not yet..." Said Jeffrey, Zashia took a step back shocked. She then caught her composer and said, "I just remembered... Your dreams are never right... Hahaha..." Laughed Zashia.

Lopia couldn't believe what had happened.What should i do !

is this place even not safe? i can't just stau here and do nothing live on as if nothing.I have to find someon who knew me i need to know who i am who i was.Only then can i truly make a change. She said sobbingly.

Lopia flew out of the camp hasitly and by the time it took for Any one else to pack her things she had already left.

Atimas Felt that everyone was on edge, he dicided to find out what happened.

He looked around for Zashia hopping that he whould know what happened.

Edited by alexxo97

Rain found out how to fly and flew. He flew over to Zashia when Cinni and Twilight were sleeping, and he landed near Zashia. He then tip-toed behind her, and growled. The meanest growl he ever growled. Then, he whispered something."The dream was lost because of death, the death was done because of hatred. The hatred came from the dead, and rage inside turned into hatred." He growled and whispered that, behind Zashia, and then returned to growling. Twilight wasn't far away, just in a nearby tree. She heard Rain, and gulped. We need to get him out of our cave, and into the Loners! she thought. Rain then finished his chant. "The hatred inside caused death, the death of the young one. Then the rage turned into sadness so death was reborn. Then the death from sadness, killed its own master." After Rain finished, he ran off in a blur of black.That was his chant, the chant of the rage in him. He then growled in the bushes, thinking about why he did that....Meanwhile, Cinni was sleeping and Twilight has returned, taking care of the egg. Rain flew over to the Darkness clans cave. knowing he shall become a loner after doing this one, tiny thing. He hid until Flame walked out, and captured Flame. He growled and growled, then took a scale off him and left. Flame was confused and scared, and stood there, motionless. he then bolted into the Darkness clan, and hid. Rain found his way back to Zashia, and yelled "The dream was lost because of death, the death was done because of hatred. The hatred came from the dead, and rage inside turned into hatred."The hatred inside caused death, the death of the young one. Then the rage turned into sadness so death was reborn. Then the death from sadness, killed its own master."

((SWEET JESUS! WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ZASHIA A GUY!?))

Jeffrey noticed Atimas standing behind Zashia. "Um... I think the little one has something to tell you Zashy..." Said Jeffrey. Zashia shot a look at Jeffrey, "I thought i told you not to call me that any more..." Zashia knelt down as Jeffrey started grining. "What is it little one?" Asked Zashia.

(sry i thaught she was ga guy looks down in shame:im sowy)

Why is everyone so angry,please tell me.:he asked tearfully.

((wow.....no one noticed rain!!!and can rain quit being a clan dragon, and become a loner?))

Rain, Twilight

Rain flew back to the Light clan,and saw Twilight yelling "Rain killed Stardust, we need him to become a loner" over and over again. When Twilight saw Rain, she gulped. She ran and hid, and fell asleep. Rain knew better then to attack her, so he just jumped back into the forest.He found a abandoned cave, and made it his home.

Mist, Cinni

Cinni was still guarding the egg, but got hungry. She couldnt bring the egg with her, so she went to hunt in the woods without it. She got lost, and wandered around. She caught 5 deer, 2 does, 9 rabbits, and 10 bugs. She wandered around in the forest, trying to find a way out. Mist was still in the nest, but she had gotten cold. The egg rolled into the moss, and then stopped. Nice and warm Mist thought inside the egg.

Flame

*sleeping*