Zoroark77

Dragons of Light and Darkness

What do you think of "Dragons of Light and Darkness"?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((Draconian557, please try to increase the length of your posts.

((And yes, you can start RPing.))

((Sorry for being so inactive... It's the school,you know wink.gif ))

Aera:

Aera went out of her cave to search Sol. She needed to talk to him. Somehow, she was very scared. It was that strange feeling inside her chest. Her stone wasn't soft pink or yellow as always. No, it turned dark red. ',,Oh no...'' She whispered. She jumped and flew to Sol. She said:,, Sol... Something terrible is happening! I can feel that something is wrong, very wrong...'' She stopped breathing as she figured out what it was... ,,A Guardian of Nature...'' Aera whispered. Now she remembered! A vision! She saw a hatchling and its parents happily together, but then, another dragon showed up. It wasn't friendly. The dragon grabbed the hatchling's mother, and threw her against a wall. The father screamed up as he saw, that the female dragon was dead. He roared, jumped and attacked the dragon. But it was worthless. The mighty dragon smashed the hatchlings father against the ground and was about to die. He looked at the crying hatchling and said:,, Here...T-take this...'' He gave the hatchling a stone, that changed it's colour from pink to yellow. And then, the male dragon died. Aera fell on the ground. She was in a big shock. But after a while, she stood up again and said breathless to Sol:,, It killed my parents...''

((Dunno if this is allowed tongue.gif. If its not, I'll change it!))

Soul:

Soul saw a big Guardian of Nature attacking one of the leaders of the Darkness. He was high up in the sky,and was hiding in a fluffy cloud. He carefully looked out of the cloud and tried not to be seen by a member of the Darkness... He was in the Darkness' territory, so he had to be 'undercover'. As he saw enough, he flew away and landed at the other side of the river. He was very tired, but he started to run. As he reached the Light's camp he went into his cave and lay down. He fell asleep a few minutes later. But after he wake up he had to tell Aera what is going on.

((I am badly sorry for my bad english ...))

((o.k, thanks))

Stardust:

Stardust's egg rolled over to the light's clan, tapping the the alpha's foot. She circled the whole clan for a few seconds, then showed the sunstone marks.

Twilight & Cinni:

Twilight rode on Cinni's back, eatting the bugs that flew into her mouth. Twilight: "Cinni, how much longer till were at the light clan?" Cinni: "Just a few more minutes!" Cinni swooped down on a rabbit, killing it and giving it to Twilight, then catching five more for herself. Twilight: "When are we resting, Cinni?" Cinni: "How about now?" Cinni landed to rest for now.

Rain:

Rain swiftly swam over to the light clan, with time to spare. "Twilight, i didn't expect seeing you here.Why didn't you join the darkness, since you are Alt.Black?" He climbed onto land. "You brought Cinni with you? Oh well." He mumbled.

Flame:

Flame ran into the water, hurting himself. "OW!" he yelled as he ran out of the water. He ran onto the volcano and glided over to the island, landing in the darkness clan. "Uhhh...Hi." he said. "Can I join?"

((Hey Backup, did you put seacatsmew's characters on the list. I think some of us need to know what breeds they are and what clans they're from, so that we don't get confused.))

Marlin told Atlas not to jump to conclusions as it'll only lead to trouble. But he did say that her assumption may be correct and that they'll check the Light's territory if the alphas don't show up in Darkness land. Then they went to the southwest area where they checked for the alphas, again they weren't there either. Atlas was feeling more right than ever about the alphas being captured.

"Yes ma'am," Aeolus said before he flew out the cave to go look for Phrygian. Once outside, he saw a lone dragon, who was an outsider, asking to join the clan. Aeolus landed down in front of him and asked, "Who are you and how did you hear about our clan?" He had to get to know the loner first before he could tell Zashia about him. He had to make sure the loner was trustworthy first and the alphas, once they were found, present before debating on whether to let him in Darkness or not.

As Diana fought the huge monster, she saw a green dragoness, a member of Darkness, coming in towards the creature. Diana wondered if the green had been patrolling near the Nightclan/Darkness border when she saw the monster. 'Maybe the creature attacked her home, too?' she wondered.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Phrygian hid behind a bramble bush when he saw the outsider coming. He watched as Aeolus came over to talk to this strange dragon. As Phrygian listened he could not believe what he heard, the outsider wanted to join the clan? Aeolus continued talking, so Phrygian decided this would be a good time to come out and introduce himself. He crawled out from behind the brambles and walked up to the group. "Hi!" he said, "I'm Phrygian."

Flame

Flame turned to Aeolus. "Well, I've known about some of the clans since I crawled away from my mothers nest, and that includes the darkness clan." Flame then turned to Phrygian. "Hi! I'm Flame.Nice to meet'cha!" Flame then looked up to see Cinni, Twilight and Rain fly over to the light clan. "Hmmmm..." He mumbled.

Rain

Rain looked down at the darkness clan. "How much longer Cinni?" He asked, looking at the three dragons talking. "Oh, and, thanks for flying me to the light clan." Rain looked down, now seeing the light clan. "Land now Cinni! And hurry up!" He had to yell over the sound of Cinni's wings.

Twilight & Cinni

Cinni landed at the light clan. "Happy, Rain?" She asked, laying down to let Twilight slip off. "Twilight, are you O.K? You look a bit air sick..." Cinni pointed out, lookng at the now green Alt.Black.How can a Alt.Black dragon even be air sick? Thought Cinni. Twilight was a bit dizzy. "I think so." Twilight said, looking as though she might fall over. "Were here at least..." Cinni sighed. Its been a long, long day!Cinni thought, giving the two apprentices the last of the rabbit meat.(the two apprentices are Rain and Twilight, Cinni is a gamma)

Stardust

Stardust's Sunstone egg started to break. Stadust crawled out of her egg after the egg fully broke. "Hwi?" She roared to the light group."Me Stardust" she then chewed on a butterfly wing, looking at the light clan. How did me get here? She wondered. She then made a roar, looking at Twilight, Rain and Cinni. She growled at a worm, then attacking it, then sat down. Stardust yawned, looking at the three dragons that just landed. A gamma, and two apprentices She corrected herself.

Edited by seacatsmew

Aera:

Aera looked at the newborn Sunstone hatchling. ,,Hello, young one.'' She said gentle. ,,Welcome in the Light clan.'' But after she looked away, she started to stare over the river, where the Guardian of Natur was. Aera was scared of that dragon. She turned to Sol:,, Do you know this dragon?'' She asked.

Soul:

*sleeping*

Teiyos had closed the distance and it was apparent that the now obviously moonstone dragon had seen her. Teiyos made sure to give the thing a wide berth and to stay on guard. She mostly kept her eyes on it rather than the dragon. Lavaa wasn't something she intended on getting hit with from a blindside anyting soon. When she figured she was close enough Teiyos called to the dragon. "Do you know what this thing is?" She asked the moonstone dragon. She had not bothered with introductions.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The search continued northwest with still no new developments. Marlin heaved a sigh. "I wonder if Zaisha and Aeolos are having this much fun." He said sarcastically, although it was him who supported the idea of a search for the Alphas and Spel. Marlin was begging to feel disouraged. "Jeeze, searching for our Alphas is starting to feel like some kind of grand quest with no end in sight." His frustration was starting to be heard through his words as they became steadily sharper.

"Ugh... I'm bored!" Said Zashia with a sigh. She went over to a medium round boulder and rolled it back near her spot. "This might be something fun to try!" She rolled over on her back and picked the boulder up with her legs, she then began making a running motion while balancing the boulder. "Whee! I was right it is fun!" She exclaimed then couldn't stop giggling. ((Did i do good on making my post longer? *always looking for approval*))

((thanks Backup77 for putting my RP dragons on the list))

Stardust

Stardust tried to make a small smile, but only the eyes showed it.How hard IS this smiling thing?*sigh* "Do woo know where mwe mom is?" she asked Aera. Then, she looked at where Aera was looking. Does she see something or notice something that i dont? She almost said that out loud.Then, Stardust noticed the Guardian of Nature. What is that thing? She wondered, not knowing many types of dragons at all yet.

Flame

Flame got confused, why they were flying to the light clan when most of them are more like dark breeds.So why did they go there? He swiftly left the group of two other dragons, looking at the shadow island. To bad I'm not an apprentice that can fly yet. He scurried back to the two other dragons, sitting in front of them.

Twilight, Cinni & Rain

"Rain, why aren't you with your mom or dad?" Cinni asked, whispering so Twilight won't wake up."Yeah..why awnt ya with mo...." Twilight mumbled sleepily, trying to speak it clearly. Cinni waited for an answer, then looked at him, wondering.Is his past so horrible he wont tell us?"Well, i was abandoned as an egg and......" Rain sighed. "Im not really sure what else happened. All i know is that when i hatched, i saw weird blood that kinda hurt if you touched it." Rain looked at the sleeping Twilight, then smiled. "Well, I might need to get you to hunt sometimes." Cinni said."I might need to take care of Twilight, but ill teach you both how to." Cinni said, looking at Twilight. "But we will start when Twilight awakes.I promise." Cinni swiped her tail at a rat that was looking for food, after she was done talking.

End RP

The loner said that he had known about the clans since leaving his mother's nest. Then Phrygian came out of the bushes and went over to the loner, whom he introduced himself to. The loner greeted him back and said that his name was Flame. Aeolus noticed the ember hatchling turning his attention to see something in the sky, so Aeolus turned his head that way too and saw a few dragons going in the direction towards Light territory. "You know these dragons?" Aeolus asked. Then Flame scurried off towards the direction of the flying dragons and cried, "Hey wait!" This was a young hatchling and he was running off into the woods filled with predators and such. Aeolus would've gone after him, if he wasn't on guard duty. So instead, he turned to Phyrgian and told him, "Phrygian, bring the hatchling back over here now."

"I know Aeolus wouldn't slack off on his duty. He always takes responsibility seriously. But I do bet Zashia doing something to keep herself occupied while looking over the camp. So I guess we can say they're having more fun than us," Atlas said. After a few more minutes, the two dragons were becoming more frustrated than over as Marlin complained that searching for the Alphas was like a grand quest with no end. "It seems like they're aren't here on our territory anymore. No matter how hard we try here, we ain't never going to see them here. I want to check other places now; mayber we'll find the alphas over at one of these places," said Atlas.

Diana shook her head and replied, "No I don't. I just heard outside while I was sleeping and I came out to go see what it was and I discovered this."

Phrygian saw Flame take off and heard Aeolus tell him to get the hatchling. He scurried off after the hatchling trying to outrun him. He was slightly scared of the forest but he went in anyway. When he entered the forest he looked around for Flame but didn't see him. He decided to follow the main path and he took off running again.

Flame & Cinni

Flame scurried deeper into the forest, finding himself lost and confused. "Where am I?" he asked, but then he saw a tasty looking snake...... but he didnt know it was poisoned! He was about to take a bite, when he heard Cinni land behind him."Don't eat that. it's poisoned." Cinni warned, in a odd, kind voice. Flame turned around, about to fight when he saw her serious face. "Y-yes ma'm!" He said, scared that she would attack. Cinni knew that he was scared, but still had her wings hiding something, and Flame thought she was hiding something that could hurt dragons, and might make them faint. "Don't worry,i won't hurt you." Then she let her wings go beside her sides...showing two apprentices, named Twilight and Rain.

Twilight & Rain

"Cinni, where are we?" Rain asked, looking at Flame. Rain and Flame had no idea they were best friends as very very young hatchlings, for they couldn't remember. "Rain! Be quiet! He could attack us!" Twilight whispered, still listening to Cinni and Flame. How weird that he didn't know that the snake can attack him, and is stronger then him! "True... unless we attack first!"After he said that, Rain took a leap at Flame, barley missing. "FLAME!" Twilight yelled, then jumped after him. Both of them then climbed back up to Cinni's back, waiting for her to take flight." Cinni, fly!" Twilight yelled, scared so much she hid in a ball, hiding in her wings, and behind Rain. They could feel something bad following them! Just then snakes came to crawl up Cinni's back and attack.

"HELP!" they both yelled, yelling so loud that all the clans can hear them.

Stardust

Stardust heard the two dragons, and then screamed a 'help' signal that alerts the mothers. Then, she remembered her mom is gone. "DANGER!!!" she yelled, kicking so hard that dirt flew everywhere. Then, she ran looking for the alphas. She ran into the forest, wandering around until she was lost. I forgot! I am too young to wander by myself! I didnt even get a gamma yet! She ran back to the Light clan, following her footprints. She screamed a danger signal, then ran back to Aera. "Two dragons in trouble!" she sighed, giving up. Only a newborn hatchling, she told herself. Then, she crawled around in a circle, layed down, and fell asleep.

Will be continued....

Edited by seacatsmew

Phrygian was continuing down the main path cautiously when he thought he heard voices. He paused and listened again. The noises were louder, and they seemed nearby so he wandered off the main path in the direction of the voices. Soon he arrived at a clearing and saw Flame, 2 other hatchlings, an adult and a snake. There was so much commotion he had not idea who was fighting who! He looked closer at the snake and noticed it looked like one of the poisonous types. He needed to get the other hatchlings out of here, but since he couldn't fly yet only the adult could and she couldn't carry all four of the hatchlings! Having no other solution he plunged into the mayhem.

Flame, Cinni, Twilight, Rain

The snake bit Twilight, but Twilight was only badly hurt. Cinni had ripped the snake off her back, and threw it into the forest. Twilight had fainted, and Rain was standing over her in alarm. Cinni made sure the snake won't attack the rest, and turned to Phrygian. "What are you doing here, young one?" Cinni asked, then turning her head to look at Rain and the hurt Twilight. Flame ran to Phrygian, and looked at him."Why did you follow me? i thought my speed could outrun you." Flame tilted his head as he said this, then turned away. Rain jumped down, and looked at Phrygian."Who are you? And how did you find us?"

Stardust

Stardust grew bored, not getting an answer. "ROOOOOOOOOAR" she yelled, waiting for someone to notice."Roar?"no answer. "GRRRRRR!" still no answer. "Pwease?" no answer. She ran around, screaming really loudly. "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!" Then, she fell over. She fell asleep, into a long, peaceful, dreamy sleep.

Edited by seacatsmew

Phrygian saw one of the hatchlings get bitten and then the snake was flung into the forest by the adult dragon. She came and asked Phrygian what he was doing here. "I was looking for Flame", he responded but she had already turned her back. Then Flame came up to him and asked why he was following him. Phrygian replied, "Aeolus told me to bring you back to him. I took the main path. I guess it is a shortcut- " he was going to say more but Flame turned away. Then the second hatchling came up to him and asked who we was and how he found them. "My name is Phrygian. I am an apprentice to the darkness clan. I came after Flame and no offense you scream really loud."

Cinni, Twilight, Rain & Flame

Rain looked at him, then looked at Flame."Well i guess I do scream loud.." Then Rain turned to Twilight, then back. "Well i'm Rain, an apprentice of the light clan. And this is Twilight, another apprentice of the light clan."Then, Cinni came over. "Hi. I'm Cinni, a gamma of the light clan."

Flame ran up to the other dragons. "Ok, well i'll come now." Then, Flame ran back to the dark clan, fast as always. Twilight and Rain got onto Cinni's back, then waved bye. Cinni flew back to the light clan, then Twilight and Rain got off. Cinni taught them to hunt, then they ate."Cinni," Twilight asked. "When can we fly?" Cinni looked at her oddly when she said this. "When you grow a bit older." Cinni replied.

Stardust

*sleeping*

"Then we'll take out it's legs and see if it can talk." Teiyos said to the Moonstone. She didn't want to completely destroy the construct. If there was even an off chance that it could speak she would try and make it do so. Then she would learn something, anything. Right now even the most remote chance of a lead was a gold mine to Teiyos. Wheeling around in the air Teiyos began to close the distance to the construct. She first wanted to test it's ability and range, so for now she darted back and forth while circling in a kind of clover pattern around the construct. She was trying to bait it into attacking her, that way she could figure out what it was capable of before she launched an attack of her own.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Atlas was right, they didn't seem to be anywhere in darkness territory. "Alright Atlas. Let's investigate the light territory. There might be something there after all. If it turns out that they took the alpha's we'll be sure to put a hurt on them." Marlin for a moment almost seemed scary as he considered having to do combat with the light dragons. He lead the way to the light clan territory with purpose and even a hint of welling rage.

Phrygian barely had a chance to respond before all the dragons took off. He was left standing in the clearing all alone. Quickly he ran through the forest back to the darkness clan. He stopped as soon as he got out of the forest for a quick breather and then he continued. When he reached Aeolus, Flame had already arrived. He stopped in front of the group and started panting, trying to catch his breath.

Aeolus saw Phrygian returning with Flame and praised the apprentice, "Good work, Phrygian. You may now take a rest; you seem to be a bit exhausted from all the running around." Then he looked to the ember hatchling and said, "And as for you, you're a young hatchling. You know running around in the woods alone is dangerous for someone your age, right? But you looked like you were off going after the three dragons who just flew overhead in the sky. Tell me, are they someone you know?"

"Alright," said Diana. The green dragoness wheeled around in the air as she frequently closed in and distant away from the construct, that watched her with its eyes. The construct raised its claws in the air and tried to swat at the green. "Look out!" warned Diana.

Atlas smiled in excitement and said, "Finally! Now we can see if those Light scums did take the alphas and trash them!" She fluttered her wings fast and flew towards the direction of the Light territory as she was eager to get there as soon as possible. "Get ready Light worms, because if I find out that I was right all along, then you're in big trouble. And I mean, really BIG!" she said.

Phrygian almost collapsed with exhaustion. He finished catching his breath and then turned to Aeolus. "Anything else you want me to do before I take my break?" he asked. Secretly he hoped Aeolus would have another task for him because he enjoyed the first one. But then again, a break did sound nice.

"Just take a break first, then go to Beta Zashia up in her cave. She's getting bored with guard duty and needs to do something to keep herself occupied. I suggested training you, which she'll be okay with doing. There's no need in exhausting yourself further while exercising and learning new techniques," said Aeolus to Phrygian.

((Hey guys. I've been accepted into this RP, apparently! :D If it's okay, I'd like to ask where everyone's dragons are right now, especially the Light clan ones. I've read most of the thread, but it's kind of hard to keep track of an RP when you're not in it. Thanks ouo))

Tira shifted around on her tree, looking about. It was only sunset. Maybe no one would notice if she slipped out and went for a flight? "Rules for omegas are so stupid." She grumbled. What was she going to do, assassinate the alphas? Tira doubted she could take on a single one of these dragons, being just a skywing. Nothing ever changed in the tree. A few dragons walking by once in a while was the only action. And the lake there looked so pretty, being hit by the rays of light like that...

Tira gave up and burst out of the tree. She twirled upwards into the sky before swooping down towards the lake.

((kk, ill tell you mine. Twilight, and Rain are in the light clan area, both of them apprentices, Flame is back in the Darkness Clan and he is a hatchling, and Stardust is also at the Light clan, and she is a hatchling.))

Cinni, Twilight, Rain

Cinni looked up and saw the Omega. "Twilight and Rain, shall be go meet the omega?"Cinni asked, then looking at the play-fighting apprentices. "Sure Cinni! Where is she?" Twilight replied, then running over to Cinni and climbing onto her back. Rain soon followed. "Just up there!" then Cinni pointed at Tira. Cinni flew after Tira, soon catching up to her. "Hello, I am Cinni, and this is Twilight and Rain. Who are you?" Cinni asked,then turning to Tira.

Stardust\

Stardust woke up, then looking at the Omega."Rawr!" she said, before going to sleep again.

((What happened to Saphira? Is he still playing the construct?))

Teiyos pulled up and way from the attack or swat rather. She new the construct had other attacks she had seen the lava with her own eyes. Who knew what other tricks it had up it's sleeves. Teiyos kept her distance for a moment before resuming her original flight pattern trying to bait the construct to attack again so that she could look for opening when it did.

---------------------------------------------

"Hey, Atlas! Slow down I can't keep up! Marlin called after the speeding dragon as he struggled to keep pace with her. Despite his efforts Atlas's burst of speed had put a huge distance between the two of them. Sure he could fly really far consistently without getting too tired but speed was something he simply didn't have. Try as he might he just couldn't get any faster than he already was and that was sometimes a depressing thought for him. Still he pressed on regardless of whether or not Atlas headed his call. He just hope that if she didn't, she wouldn't do anything to provoke the light dragons.