Zoroark77

Dragons of Light and Darkness

What do you think of "Dragons of Light and Darkness"?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well... maybe i could stay instead i have a horrible thing with intruders and unless they are an ember dragon, witch I've only seen on the dark side, i can burn them to ashes with a new move i perfected.

"Xaril, do not be afraid. I will use none of your thoughts against you, unless they are to harm me, the peace between the two clans, and/or the Shadows," Kerry sent. "Besides, I have other things to worry about, like the Lost. Also," and he chuckled at this, "There is no distance that will shield you from my thought probes---nowhere in the world you can go to escape me. I will always be around, young one. Of course, that does have its advantages... All you need to do is think of and picture me, then call my name in your head, and I will be with you. It makes calling for help a piece of cake!" Then, his body began to shake. When it stopped, he said with a roar, "There is a new clan in the world---Night clan! It is threatening the peace and tranquility of the world---Something must be done to investigate!" He roared--- the loudest any dragon ever heard! All the dragons, on BOTH sides of the ocean, heard his roar! Suddenly, out of the midst of the ocean, precisely at the center of where the four hemispheres of the planet came together, arose a GIGANTIC VOLCANO!!! At the same time, in the far north and south, HUGE ice storms formed and began moving in the direction of the volcano! Also, in the far east and far west MASSIVE thunderstorms formed and began moving swiftly in the direction of the volcano! At the exact point in time when all three forces---fire, electricity, and ice--met, a transformation began! The volcano erupted with higher and higher amounts of heat, smoke, steam, and lava shooting higher and higher into the sky! Increasing amounts of ice shot forth from the ice storm, and increasing amounts of electrical power pulsed through the entire works. Soon, it was completed. A mechanical monstrosity was revealed out of the smoke and steam, and it soon chugged off to do as it was instructed---Find Night clan, and learn all it could about it, before confronting it if it was evil. The three forces subsided, and the volcano collapsed, without even a hint of a wave. It was over, and Kerry was exhausted. However, by drawing power from the jewels that covered his hide, stored there over the millennia he had been alive, he was able to restore himself to full health and readiness.

((Edit: Edited previous post.))

Edited by Saphira123456

"Well then, I guess I'll have to stay behind myself and deal with any intruder who dares wander into our home. Ain't no one getting across our line," said Atlas. She was an excellent guard and a great fighter at that. Any Light dragon who even tries attack their base, will be sent running away with a tail between his/her legs. Then suddenly, a deafening roar was heard and both Aeolus & Atlas swung their heads to the side in an attempt to resist the pain the loud noise was doing to their ear drums. When the roar died down, the dragons brought their heads back up as Atlas snarled, "Now what the hell was that?!" "A guardian of nature's roar, most likely," said Aeolus, who suspected that Kerry of the Light was the one making that loud roar. "Is that Kerry?! Why that no-good Light dragon, making a roar this loud that almost broke my eardrums. I outta go over to the Light's place and teach that buster a lesson!" Atlas roared, who wasn't very fond of the Light dragons. "We will, but right now, looking for our Alphas is our priority. You can deal with the guardian of nature later once that is done," Aeolus told her.

Meanwhile at the Nightclan's territory, Diana, the female alpha of the clan and Rune's mate, was busy sleeping until the twilight sky fully darkened into night when suddenly a loud roar sounded. The moonstone dragoness's sleep was disturbed as her eyes and body ached from the sudden wake. Diana covered her earholes with her hands and she slowly opened her eyes as she groaned, "Uhh... What is that noise?"

"I don't have a better plan however I would like to make a few changes. Zaisha you and Aeolos stay here and stand gaurd while Atlas and I go looking for the Aphas together. It's better to move in groups of two with at least one beta here." Marlin concluded. He felt it would be better to have two people at camp in case there was an attack. One person would not be enough to hold off a full assault...not that two would fair much better but while one fought off an attack the other could tr and save as many eggs as they could. From what he had seen Aeolos was a solid fighter and they all already knew that Zaisha was the fastest flier there. Teiyos was out on some quest and Spell seemed to have vanished along with both the Alphas. "...We will have to keep an eye out for Spell as well. She was in earlier but she left, not sure what for, and also hasn't come back. Mind you it's still pretty early in." He said taking into account that the sun was still at the end of it's setting. ((nudge nudge Zoroark. happy.gif)) Edited by En'K'Haral

Star:

Star shot through the hole as fast as she could. Even with the speed she went through the barrier, her scales felt hot to the touch by the time she got to the other side of the barrier. The dragon from the Light, the annoying Guardian of Nature, was responsible for the annoying security measures. It wouldn't be good for Shadow Island to be attacked by Lost dragons, but that didn't mean the barrier had to be so hot... Star landed down on a thick branch near the middle of the island. Several other dragons were already there, waiting for the meeting to start. The setting sun was casting long shadows over the island, making the trees' shadows look like terrifyingly sharp claws, scratching the ground.

Spel:

Spel waited patiently for her turn to shoot through the flame barrier. Once Star had gone through the barrier, another hole opened up in the flames. Spel shot through it, but the tip of her tail of singed by the flames. On the other side of the barrier, Spel gingerly examined it. The once orange scales were blackened, and a few were missing. Spel muttered a spell that healed her tail, but it still hurt, though not as much as it did two seconds ago. Finishing with her tail, Spel looked back at the flames. They were sealed shut again, but that wouldn't matter if she needed to escape. She could just use a spell to split the barrier open.

Marlin's plan was to make his mate, Zashia, and Aeolus stay here in camp to guard it from intruders like the Lost, while he and Atlas would go out to look for the alphas. Atlas smiled with enthusiasm and said, "Alright! I get to kick tail of any enemies we find on the way!" Marlin also said that they needed to keep an eye out for Spel as well, because the other magi dragoness seems to be going in and out of places at random times. "I wonder what she left to do this time and why she keeps doing things like that," Aeolus wondered out loud in suspicion as he feels Spel's odd behavior was something worth solving as no one around here had any idea what she was doing.

"If it's not detrimental to the Clan then it's none of our business what Spel does. Zaisha you and Aeolos make sure to stay on alert and send word to me and Atlas if the Alphas return while we are out." Marlin said shooting down Aeolos's concern, the last thing they needed was suspicion within the clan, it was demoralizing and destructive to the clan's co-operation during training and combat. He spread his wings and got ready to take off. "Let's move Atlas." He said before taking off. and travelling north first.

Aeolus bowed briefly as he said, "Yes Beta, and you're right about Spel. Whatever she does mustn't be too important. She must have her own reason about doing these things. Sorry for doubting our fellow clan member." Then Atlas followed Marlin out the cave and flew off north to look for the alphas. While in the air, the magi dragoness looked down below the trees for anything big and black, which described the alphas perfectly well.

Crack goes a rock against a wall! Zashia picks up another rock tossesit up in the air then hits it wither her tail. Crack! "I am entertained! :3"

((Blarg I completely forgot about this RP sorries T.T))

Marlin continued his flight path while watching the land for any signs of a dragon. It didn't have to be the alphas although he would prefer it to be. "You see anything Atlas?" He asked the gamma flying with him. Maybe he was getting ahead of himself, after all it was still fairly early, but then again this would be the ideal time for the light clan to strike. The thought made him frown as he continued to to search. When Marlin felt that he and Atlas had gone far enough north he called for them to search in an South easterly direction. He planned to search the area near headquarters in a wide circle before expanding outwards.

"I am sorry about the heat of the barriers, but it's a necessary precaution," Kerry said. "You must have heard about the new clan, Night Clan... I have sent one of my constructs to investigate and confront it if necessary. And no, my friends; I am not reading your minds, but instead, your motor cortices... Now, Spel, about what I read from you earlier... You thought that one of your weak spells could break through my barrier, eh? Well, what do you say to THIS then: I've been perfecting the technique and ability to make enemy spells just flow around me, and/or be deflected right back into my opponent's face... I've been working on that for close to a billion years now, and I do dare to say I've fully perfected it! So challenge me if you dare! You WILL end up dead, I guarantee it..." And he laughed, a horrible, evil-sounding laugh... "So, what's on our schedule for tonight?!"

Edited by Saphira123456

((Saphira, please tone it down a bit. I don't care if Kerry is a Guardian of Nature, he can't read minds. And taking power from enemy spells... that's a bit much. He's to powerful already, he doesn't need a new ability every post.

((Oh, and he can't be a trillion years old. The world isn't that old.))

Aeolus watched the rock, that Zashia took from the pile of stones that the green dragon blown out for her to play with, fly against the cavern wall and smash into pieces. Seeing the blue-winged hellfire having fun, Aeolus said, "You're enjoying this, aren't you Beta?"

"Nah, nothing," Atlas said as she continued to look through the trees below and the air around them for any shapes of dragons. After flying north for a while, the two Darkness dragons turned and headed southeast to see if the Alphas would be there.

Diana looked around the cave with tired eyes trying to wake up before she lifted herself up to stand on all fours. This everwhelming loud sound was something worth to investigate, since it was foreign and could hold a threat. The moonstone alpha dragoness left her cave and flew out to go search for whatever that was. After flying above the many forest trees for a while, Diana saw a mechanical monster made out of three elements, fire, lightning, and ice. "A monster!" Diana gasped in fear to the creature. The moonstone dragoness thought this monster was a dangerous threat to Nightclan, so the first she did was blew out her silver lunar flame breath at it.

It didn't seem like Soul had heard her so she let him fly off before returning to flying at the light. As she closed in all manner of strangeness happened at a different point, even from here she could hear the thunder. As quickly as it had started it was over. "Oh man, must be unnatural environment day somewhere. Strange lights in the sky the shortest thunderstorm in history all in one night." She complained to herself as she continued gliding over the lake deciding if she should go after the strangeness that had just happened or stick to the light. After a moment of hesitation she decided to book it to the strangeness. Putting on some speed Teiyos began to fly to where she estimated the unnatural events had taken place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Marlin and Atlas soared over the landscape below and still no sign of the Alphas. "Tsk, still nothing. Where could they have gone? Especially with dragons like the lost running around unchecked. Alpha's or not they should no it isn't safe. I guess I will see if I can enforce a new policy regarding trips and hunting." He said out loud although mostly to himself. The policy was already formulating in his head, there would be regular contacts, you would tell someone where you were going before you left, and certainly not both alphas or beta's would be out at the same time.

Phrygian sat outside the darkness camp staring into space. He was deep in thought so only the largest distraction could have interrupted him until he was done thinking. Having just arrived he did not have any friends or a mentor, so he just sat, and waited, and thought. Phrygian sighed as he recovered from his thinking and a butterfly flew by his eyes. It seemed so peaceful sitting here but really the world was in turmoil. It was hard for him to comprehend. And on top of that he was thinking about how he would get along with the other dragons at the island. He was known to be very aggressive and try to be the leader of everyone thing even the smallest things. It was getting late so he stood up and went to look for food.

((Alright... How about this? I'll read other creatures' motor cortices! [it's a trick I learned from a Star Trek book!] And I've modified my previous post.))

The construct that Dianna saw had unfortunately seen Dianna BEFORE she saw it! Right as Dianna came into its range, it recognized her as a threat, and blasted away at her with a white-hot, POWERFUL stream of lava. It hit her full in the face! She died honorably, on the wing, hardening into a statue and then shattering on the ground! The construct did a few calculations, and identified Dianna's flight path over the forest. It turned, and followed Dianna's flight path back to the Night Clan's camp. Then, it morphed, taking the shape and speech of Dianna and losing its chugging motion. It then went inside Dianna's cave to "sleep" until night truely fell.

Edited by Saphira123456

((FOR EVERYONE: I am changing Rule No. 6:
I prefer posts to be at least 650 characters long. If you are in a conversation they must be 300 characters long. I will accept writers block as an excuse, but not for every post you write.
The rule will now be 'Posts must be at least 5 sentences long.' This shouldn't be to hard. Edited by Backup77

Rules

1.PM me forms.

2.No killing another person's character without asking them first.

3.No begging someone for their character to be your character's mate

4.No Ooc arguments

5.Put "Lost" in the "other" section of your form in blue.

6.I prefer posts to be at least 650 characters long. If you are in a conversation they must be 300 characters long. I will accept writers block as an excuse, but not for every post you write.

7.No more than 5 characters per person

8.Scratch that, put "Lost" in red

9.Keep everything PG 13, and no swearing.

10.No powerplaying, godmoding or auto-hitting

11.No perfect characters

12.You must eventually join The Lost or The Shadows

13.Have fun. If you disobey this rule I will kick you out of this role play

((Saphira123456, please read the rules, especially the ones I just bolded! It says you cannot automatically kill any of my characters. You broke that rule when you tried to kill Diana. And also, I don't like it when people ignore my actions like how you ignored Diana's attempt at attacking. If you do something like that again, I'm going to tell Backup77 and the mods about what you did. I know a few people from another RP who constantly broke the rules and got into trouble for it. If you don't want to end up like them, you better start cleaning up your act. So for now, I'm going to ignore your post on Diana's death and change it into her avoiding your attack.))

Diana avoided the monstrosity's white lava attack by flying out of the way. The moonstone alpha did a graceful vertical u-turn and flew back at the monster. Diana blew out out breath of lunar fires at it. She had to try and destroy the monster before it reached NightClan's home.

Aeolus chuckled in a humming way and suggested, "Well if you're that bored, then why don't we go and train Phrygian? I think teaching an apprentice might keep you occupied. Though we have to do it here, since it would be unwise to leave our home unguarded."

After having still not finding the alphas, Marlin thought about proposing a new policy to the alphas once they found them regarding trips and hunting. "That's a good idea! That way we'll know where to look when we need them," Atlas said as she took a liking to that idea after bring frustrated with their difficult search. "By the way, since we haven't found the alphas anywhere in our territory, I've been wondering if those Light scums came and got them. They probably must be holding them hostage so that they can threaten us for a piece of land or whatever they want," Atlas said. That reason had to be why they couldn't find the Darkness alphas, because the Light dragons had captured them.

"Don't jump to conclusions. That kind of thinking and action will only invite unneeded trouble. Although you do have a point. We will try the light next if the Alphas don't turn up." Marlin said as they concluded their search in this particular area. He lead the pair on southwest which would effectively put them behind their start point. The search had already been pretty broad yet there was nothing, he was beginning to think that Atlas may be right about the Alphas being captured.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What on earth was that in the distance!? Teiyos could see a large...something trundling across the land. So intimidating was the object of unknown purpose, origin, intent, destination and power that it gave the green dragon a moment of pause to reflect on her last decision to come here and to consider her next decision to continue investigating. It wasn't much of a reflection though as duty rang clear in her mind. This thing was completely unknown to her, much like the lost. Maybe, just maybe they were connected in some way. A gout of lava spewed forth form the thing at a before unnoticed object and form the smaller barely noticeable thing a silver gout of flame was the response. That settled things, that silver flame was likely from a dragon. Maybe a lost, maybe a light who knew but in the end both were possible clues. Teiyos once again set out and quickly closed the distance with the thing and the Nightclan dragon. She had seen the lava and was ready to evade if the thing decided to turn it's hostility towards her.

"Meh, What better have i to do while guarding the eggs?" Said Zashia. "So you summon a newbie and i'll train them, O.K.?" She asked.