Chiaki

Things that make you happy

Things that make me happy.... hmm... Cats, being at home in my room, hanging out with my best friend, going to cons, and thinking of my soulmate. >w<

I love standing in the wind and the rain (but not at the same time). It makes me smile when i see animals having good and loving homes. (:

That floating, clean feeling after a nice workout tongue.gif all the endorphins going, "EEEEH!"

My girlfriend.

In no particular order:

Pumpkins, wellie rainboots, building something neat in minecraft, crispy leaves, morning fog, hot tea, knit blankets, clean sheets, my baby nephew Jack, watching snow fall in the middle of the night, talking to Shan and Sarah and Jelly and Jasmine and Amanda and Erica and Dash and Bec and Puppy and Heidi and Wynni and Rachel and Kalli and T.J. and Kila and Lee and Emby and Sock and Star and Berm and LBD and Ruru and Lyth and Vik and Cort and and and and and... everyone, the moment street lamps come on, trains on the waterfront, watching ferris wheels at night, floating in an inner-tube, getting good grades, watching countryside roll by a bus window, coming home after not being home for a while, my mom's bread, plums, the way books smell, people telling me I have pretty hair, listening to my cat snore, new underwear week, high desert camping, lit fireplaces, feeling like I've learned something important, seeing my sprites in people's signatures on forums way way way removed from Dragon Cave or Umbria, Anthony Bourdain <3, inappropriately named donuts, spending time with my little brother, stickers, mailing stuff (also, postage stamps in general), being barefoot, kitty ears, paper roses, old jrpgs, imagining what other people's lives are like when they cut me off in traffic so I can think the best of them and not get angry, my friend Sue's cupcakes

Oat and raisin cookies :3, Snowy days with umbrellas, falling over in the snow, going outside in the dark just because it started snowing, watching shooting stars in the sky late at night, going on holiday, reading in the sun, this song, finally getting an egg on DC that I was breeding for someone....

The list goes on. :3

Edited by Missingheart

carnivals i can go to them plenty of times without getting tired of it. when its raining and the house gets really dark i love the whole mood of it. also laying in bed when its raining i like to listen to it.

i also really love the cold!! i can go outside during the winter and go swinging i like it when your hands get really cold and they feel numb.. and your cheeks too! actually i just love christmas too i love the lights, the tree, wrapping presents nicely and my old house the heater didnt work so we had the plug in ones so we would just sit in front of them all of the time wrapped in a blanket. i like being cold and warm at the same time.

actually going to a carnival while it's cold would be the best

-being able to talk to my friends on the other side of the country

-kitties

-Grimmjow (he always makes me happy though lol)

-curling up into a blanket that just came out of the dryer

-my baby brother

can't think of anymore right now lol

Philmont scout ranch in New Mexico. One of the few places I've been truly happy in a long time. Also my music. And fighting. All of these provide an escape from my reality, just for a little while, thereby making me happy ^.^

St. Hallvard! (That being my school~) Amazing kids, cool teachers, an average of two hours put of for music, dance or drama a day, excursions...

Watching films, especially by myself so people don't bug me by talking >.>

Having all my stuff in my room (new condition for me :D)

Eating good food, going to the movies with my friends, hanging out with my girlfriend and sleeping after an exhausting day

i like to hover around my friends shoulder without her knowing and then breath down her neck so i can see her reaction. i also have a green blanket that i like to roll myself in a burrito with and then watch it storm outside through my second story window that has a great view of the street and the sky!!!!!!!!!!!! i also have kitten and a really fat cat named Bear!!!!!!!!!! i also love the ocean and the mountains

user posted image

Edited by scarlet-firesong

basically any animal that i can snuggle. ferrets dogs cats etc the one that helps most atm is ferrets but i dun have one. sad face