Chiaki

Things that make you happy

I'm adding moshing to my list. Also screaming really hard and hitting things. And getting 105 on a test I thought I was going to fail.

Food (good food, at that)

More food

A good book

Dogs

My fish

The internet

Music (I would die without it)

Video games

Movies

Swimming

Dessert (separate from food, cuz I love it more)

Making people happy and/or laugh

And squishy things (don't ask)

Food.

Friends.

Food.

Nice people

Food.

All the little small things that make life so wonderful.

Food.

Photography.

Writing.

Writing.

Food.

Photography.

Food.

Writing.

Photography, writing, and food are the three things I need to survive. I love taking photos, and I love looking at photos. Writing is the thing that makes me happiest of all. I love writing. And food comforts me. Plus it's yummy.

My best friend/boyfriend

The Rain

Traveling on planes

Mexican food

My family

Books

Creating things

Asian food

Christmas

Holidays off from school

Dragons

Flowers

Just food in general

Smiling

Taking pictures

Writing poetry

Sleeping

Eating

Coffee

Autumn

Cooking

Decorating

Making people happy

Edited by Emmerz24

The heavy, thick beats that drown out the world.

The sound of rain, when nothing else knows how you feel.

The feel of warmth underneath a lamb-wool blanket.

The smell your own room, for it is yours.

And getting 105 on a test I thought I was going to fail.

I've had that happen to me twice now. the first one I got a 134 and the second a 145.

My Cats make me happy, especially when they are in a playful mood. And dancing to music when I'm alone. And baking. I love making desserts.

Or a rainy day where you just watch tv/netflix or read all day long. that or having a video game fest playing all your old games.

Roleplaying with my best friend smile.gif Or... anything that involves talking to her in general xd.png

Dancing to the radio in the kitchen like a spaz when no ones around and if you're singing too it makes it all the more fuuun ^_^

Sleeping away my worries, my stress

Making somebody smile

Coming home on a cold day to the smell of cinnamon

The feeling of being well rested

The brief flash of a camera

Particularly poetic days when sentences become longer, more meaningful

Hot chocolate. Snow. the smell of pine trees. The sense of smallness yet security I get around mountains. Collecting shells, feathers, and dragons. Being given a sincere and meaningful compliment. Making people happy. Writing, usually. Photography. Getting comments/favorites on dA. The smell of freshly cut grass. The look of long, not-cut grass. Raindrops on windows. Splashing in puddles. Slides. Rollercoasters. Popcorn. Watching movies with my family. The smell of saltwater. The sound of the tide. (which also happens to be one meaning of Xion's name :3) Roleplaying. The silly way mynas run. Bowling. My cat's slow blinks of contentment. Music. Playing piano and slowly but surely learning songs by ear. My brother playing guitar. Kingdom Hearts. Zack Fair. Disney in general. The band Red. Phil Wickham's music. Singing. A warm, fluffy blanket. Daydreaming. Morrowind. Protecting AI allies in video games. Knights of the Old Republic. Halo, whether I'm playing Slayer with my brother, watching AI Elites mourn fallen comrades, fighting the Flood, or just listening to the menu music. How excited my dog is about walks. Biking. Swimming. Sunrise/sunset. The Hunger Games. The CPA. Cool-looking rocks. Capture the flag. The Legend of Zelda. My friends. Silly nicknames. Inside jokes. Humming. Flowers. Climbing trees. Rain. Lakes and rivers. Catching minnows with my bare hands. Bleach. Naruto. Wolf's Rain. Toboe's smile. Code Geass. Death Note. Gunslinger Girl. Rico's overall adorableness. Triela's toy bears. Ouran Highschool Host Club. Tv Tropes. Xion's giggle. Axel's catchphrase. Playing keyboards in stores. Zoo Tycoon. Finishing something I worked hard on. Snowball fights. Sand castles. Shama thrushes, and how they often start singing if you whistle to them. Music boxes. String instruments. Organs in churches. Church in general. Lord of the Rings. Stuffed animals. Being doubtful you'd like something, but quickly growing to love it. The Blue Lake campground in Florida, home of Revive and where I first heard of Bleach, which led to my love of several other shows. Giving/being gifted. Naminé's mannerisms. L's quirkiness and smile. Friendship is Magic. Fluttershy's "yay". So much more... Making this list. x3

Right now, for me, warm fresh bread with a crunchy crust and melt in your mouth middle. That and some velveeta shells and cheese...carb heaven. <3

Sleeping in, waking up at 12pm and eating toast & jam with hot chocolate for breakfast :3

Coming home to find freshly-bought donuts on the counter. <3

Or smelling muffins.

Or eating mix-brownies. OMG, like heaven. <3

Watching my new Heroes DVDs and eating chocolate my Grandma brought back from her trip to Europe :3

Edited by iZoe

Singing makes me happy. :3 Going on DC forums, RPing, Just listening to music, while pretending to go to sleep. xd.png

Singing makes me happy. :3 Going on DC forums, RPing, Just listening to music, while pretending to go to sleep. xd.png

Singing makes me happy too. If only I could do it well...

Singing makes me happy too. If only I could do it well...

LOL same here. xd.png

Also, standing in the snow in no coat, just a sweater and a scarf. It makes one feel so refreshed. But cold.