Chiaki

Things that make you happy

The feeling when you finish your exams and feel they went well (this is a new feeling for me tongue.gif)

Waking up in the morning an knowing you don't have anything you need to be doing

Seeing my sisters and or my mother happy makes me happy (I enjoy watching them get things more than me actually getting things...). So does seeing my sisters kitten carry her toy around, waking up with said kitten on my bed also gets rid of my morning grumpiness. Most of the time, reading usually makes me content (not so much happy, but it's enough to calm me).

When you've worked long and hard an finally reach your goal. It feels amazing biggrin.gif

Well, normally I'm not happy but "something" is trying to get me to smile apparently, I'm one of those that hardly ever smiles and when I do, then it makes people happy....When I smile, its usually a joke or someone gets me to smile by doing something, mainly blushing smile usually. But anyhow, what would make me happy would be find my soul mate.

Sleep, being with my friends, dancing, music, a freshly opened pop, chili from this local restaurant, RPing, video games, summer, cats, emoticons, being able to answer peoples questions, and probably other things that I'll think of later.

Gardens; meadows, endless beds of colourful flowers and green plants, freely running water. Deep, dark forests. The scents of all these.

The symbol of happiness is a bright yellow flower.

Pokemon, Harry Potter and other nostalgia-inducing things, as well as writing, reading, and making others happy.

I'm a fairly easy person to please. xd.png But the one who can make me happy instantly is my girlfriend. I love her. smile.gif (Although, she can make me sad instantly too ;P)

Playing video games, anything Pokemon/Digimon, hanging with my friends, going out to eat with my family, seeing movies at the theaters (number one place to find my girlfriend and I, lol), Ray William Johnson videos, and adoptables games like this. All make me very happy. :3

I just adore 'bad weather' like rain, but im crazy for thunder or snow! I love snow!

'Bad' weather? I love rain. Gets all the dust and pollen out of the air and lets me be able to breath with out needing pills or a klenix box right next to me.

Lots of things make me happy:

Chocolate, water walkers, pebble dragons, my snake, the color green, the color yellow, the color blue, warm blankets, pillows, BOOKS (omg), pretty dresses, ferrets (so happy I'll cry), pretty pictures, people, showers, finishing something, cleaning, cooking, playing, guns, death and depravity, ZOMBIES, perfume, computer coding (the more complex, the better. biggrin.gif), smiley faces, pretty hair, trees, cold weather, rain, wind, walking, etc, etc, etc.

Just about everything makes me happy.

:3

Sometimes when I am feeling a bit sad, I will just go and look up demotivationals. Ironically, they always cheer me up. :P

Widget, Widget stretching, Widget purring, Widget sleeping, me petting Widget, me hugging Widget, me kissing Widget (what's bad about kissing a cat? People kiss dogs all the time and they're dirtier), WIDGET

Okay, non Widget.

Milka and Dove chocolate, the fact that my cousin lent me his Action Replay so I could catch Arceus and Mew. It would make me a lot happier if this text thing would quit blinking.

~Cavey

Watching cartoons with people. Or just plain talking to a loved one. TV Tropes. Rehashing character minds in my head. =)

My friends make me happy- the ones I can trust

Simple things make me happy.

Homemade cookies

My mom letting me have ribs for breakfast

Flip-flops

Rainy days at school

My cozy Hollister sweatshirts

Relief when I don't fail a test

Giving up some small pleasure for the sake of being generous

When my little cousin, who is the cutest thing ever to walk the earth, leaves her sister's protective grasp, leaves her mother's side, and comes over to me and says "I want you!" Like, seriously. I love little kids. Especially her.

Being underwater. I can escape. It's too bad i always have to come to the surface.

Waking up at nearly noon and watching my favorite show with a head full of scraggly hair in just my pajamas

Being totally stressed and just...relaxing. sinking into my bed and clearing my mind and not thinking about all the things I've been putting off, all the things i have to make right, and just saying "I don't give a crap."

Holding hands with a friend or a sibling or a parent

Talking to my mom even when she's not paying attention. Being able to vent about my pesky sister or bratty brother even though she probably has no idea what i'm talking about.

Drawing

Being good at something

Being outside

My chickens. They are great listeners. I tell them about all my problems when i go out to feed them.

singing. i love singing. when there's people around, i whisper. when I'm alone, it's at the top of my lungs. also, the fact that i know i'm a decent singer. i don't suck.

when people take the time to read my posts. i always have long posts. they are always ignored. it bugs me.