Fortune86

The Power Inside

"Somehow I doubt this place is going to be quiet."

((Yep. Spot on.))

Wes burst out laughing.

"Haha! You-you should have seen your face! Ha!" He bent over and clutched his chest, laughing too hard. "Ohh..." he sighed, chuckling. He wiped a tear of laughter from his eye. "I'm sorry, but that was perfect! You were so scared!" He patted his hand on the girl's back, laughing again. "Oh, that was too funny..." he snickered before removing his hat and scratching his head. "No hard feelings, right?"

Edited by earwig

"She is" said Gwen before she could stop herself. Blushing again she put her hand over her mouth and turned to Imari.

"I'm sorry. I should have let you answer. I have a terrible problem of sticking my nose into other people's business."

Looking back at the the third girl she smiled.

"Im Gwen, from Khemm Bceurm. I haven't seen anyone I know from there yet but it is kind of a huge place. Then again I spent most of my time running after sheep and monsters."

((Let's try this again...))

Haruhi just arrived at the Summoner school and was very nervous. What if nobody likes me? I'll be all alone and then what's going to happen? She clutched her bag as she thought. Haruhi started feeling nauseas. "Suck it up Haruhi... You're not five anymore, you have grown up." She said to herself after some time. She entered the building after mentally debating with herself what could happen.

As soon as Haruhi saw everyone in the entrace hall she didn't feel confident anymore. She was a shy girl which meant she didn't do well around other people. She started backing away which resulted in her tripping over her own two feet and falling over backwards

Edited by XLaurentX

"No hard feelings, right?" the boy said to her, taking off his hat and scratching his head.

Kaylee sighed and shook her head. She is the type of person who can't stay mad at someone for very long. She smiled, pulling her blonde hair up into a ponytail. Maybe this school would be able to change her. "No hard feelings. Anyways, what's your name?"

Edited by angelkay

As Haruhi fell backwards two strong arms grabbed her and stopped her from hitting the floor. A tall man in his fourties and ginger hair smiled down at her.

"I keep telling Noland about this floor, but he never listens."

The man hoisted Haruhi up and set her back on her feet.

"Speaking of which, I don't suppose you know where he is do you?"

"No... I'm new here and I have yet to learn who everyone is..." Haruhi's voice was soft but still loud enough to hear. She knew her cheek were red and she looked down at her feet. This really isn't a good day for me... She said to herself.

((Block))

"Don't worry about that child. I doubt in this room knows everyone else yet."

He raised his hands to his mouth and cupped them around it so that his voice would carry through the hall.

"Excuse me? Has anyone seen Noland? Or Ceil? Tall chap. Black hair. Covered in scars?"

Haruhi looked around again and decided that there weren't many people around, but there will be after a while. She was still unsteady on her feet so she didn't move a lot, afraid of making a fool out of herself. I hope we can get to our rooms soon... I could use some alone time.

Haruhi put her hand in front of her mouth and yawned, she wasn't tired, just lazy.

((Leaving for the night... Don't go too far without me))

Edited by XLaurentX

((Er...I'm a bit lost here. unsure.gif ))

Username: Durppie

Character Name: Selphie Amarna

Position: Student

Appearance: Selphie looks like this, but not wearing that. Instead, she wears a black T-shirt with a white delta sign (Picture a drawing of a triangle) on it and blue jeans. Carries a blight brown satchel contaning her sketchbook, among other things such as pencils, pens,etc.

Fiend: Nephrim, her fiend--> http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=crystaldra...set=96#/d3gvw97 except he is a indigo color,and his wings are tinted with black. He's about a foot long in length.

Element: Darkness

Magic Word: Flit

Home Town: Dnortih Mdhyl

Current Place of Residence: Summoner School

Wes put his cap back on and smiled at the girl.

"Name's Wesley. But call me Wes. And you?" he took his cap off again and put it on her, grinning as he did. He was always grinning at people, always happy. Well, for now at least. He rubbed at the scars on his cheek, hoping to cover them up with hair. He hated them, they made him look weird...and the story of how he got them was not nice, either. Accidentally pulling one open with his finger, he began to bleed. "Ahh!" He tried not to shout out in front of the girl...which was strange, because he shouted at her just a second ago. He tried to hide the cut behind his hand while he waited for her to say her name.

Haruhi heard some yell. She looked and saw that it was a boy with a hat on.

She slowly made her way to him, making sure not to fall.

Even though she was shy she was soft hearted and didnt like it when people were hurt.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Kaylee smiled and blushed as Wes put his cap on her head. "I'm Kaylee-" she started to reply, but noticed that his chin had started bleeding. She quickly ripped off a piece from the bottom of her shirt and handed it to him. "Here, this should help to stop the bleeding until we can get you a bandage."

Edited by angelkay

Merric and Kral were sparring, when a man showed up and asked him: "Excuse me, but would you be the one they call Merric?" He hated to be interrupted while sparring, but remained calm nonetheless. "Let's take a break, Kral." He said to his mate and turned to the man who had addressed him. "Yup, that's me all right. What'cha need me for?" he asked.

“Lord Jyeh asked me to get you, sir Merric.” – “Drop the sir, lad; I’m just a normal guy who happens to be born with a gem in his chest. Anyway, take me to ‘im then. Can’t leave the lord waiting, can we?”

The man turned around and started walking away and Merric followed him, quickly grabbing his trusty old axe first and saying goodbye to Kral.

----

“Ah, hello there girl. Are you home all by yourself today?” Artur asked as he entered. Artur laughed when he heard the girl’s question. “I’m just paying the village a little visit, to see how everything’s going over here. We don’t get much visitors at the monastery, so from time to time I come to the village myself. Now, a little… birdie I suppose you could say, told me I should pay this house a visit. Told me it would be worthwhile.”

The secretary led Merric back up to Jyeh's office and bowed him into the room.

"Master Merric my Lord" he said before shuffling out backwards and closing the door.

"Ah Merric" said Jyeh sorting some papers on his desk. "I have a small errand for you to run. Do you have time to spare for a trip over to Zedith Myrk?"

((Approved Durppie))

Selphie slowly walked up to the Summoner's School. This was the first time she had been here. She wished she was back at her hometown, Dnortih Mdhyl, where everything was familiar. Plus, she would get to see lots and lots of art, to her and Nephrim's content.

She entered the building, and looked around, unsure of what she should do. A few people were chatting, but she decided to wait until they noticed her, or if they noticed her to join in. A yell of pain distracted her thoughts. Selphie walked over to the boy, who was bleeding. "May-Maybe we should get you to the school nurse now."

Arden smiled. So the girl was from Usi Phiedn. “I’m Arden. From Usi Phiedn. Though I live in Tehgimm Suda at the moment. Or rather, I did, until I was forced to come here.” The bitterness in her voice was rather clear in her last sentence. Arden hated being forced to do things, being used by others, and generally not being in control of her own life. She would forgive her mother soon, but at the moment, she wasn’t too pleased with her.

A noise similar to someone falling startled her, and Arden quickly turned around. A girl was falling, but just before she hit the ground, someone caught her. Arden didn’t want to bring any unnecessary attention to the girl, so she turned back to Gwen and the girl from her island.

“My mother is upstairs,” Lisa thought hard, “Doing... something... Would you like to talk to her?” She was still wondering why the priest had chosen this exact house to visit (there had to be more to his story of a bird whispering in his ear,) but she was trying to be polite. Lisa closed the door, and walked towards the living room, signalling that the man should follow. Her family’s house didn’t have the nicest of hallways, and with Lisa’s mother being the house wife she was, they always had a cookie jar or some form of sweets in their living room just in case guests came.

The girl’s blue eyes stared at the man with curiosity. Why was he here? Apart from herself, this family was about as boring as it could get. Maybe she was the reason he was here? Questions where running through her mind, and eventually, she just had to ask them. “What exactly are you hoping to find here?” She asked, hoping her short height an young looks made her seem like a curious kid instead of a rude teen.

Edited by coralkiki

Imari smiled at Gwen letting her know she didn’t mind her budding in. “It’s all good Gwen. I will just repay the favor later.” She said to her. “We have met actually Arden. We use to team up and play tag with the other children of the island when we where really young. My name is Imari by the way.” She said trying to call up a memory. “I believe I left before you moved. It was right after my fiend appeared.” said Imari while keeping an eye on the rest of the students coming along.

On the side she saw a girl almost falling backwards but was luckily caught by some man. He asked if we knew where someone was but no one in the group gave any response.

Imari turned back to the girls in front of her thinking now be a good idea to meet most of the people. She stood up and straitened her clothes a bit before she spoke.

“So, how about we go make friends with the rest?” she said to the other two smiling.

((Arden, Gwen and Imari are getting to know each other, Lisa is trying, and failing miserably, to keep her curiousity under controll infront of Artur, Merric is being sent on a mission to Zedith Myrk, Haruhi has embarrased herself, Wes is bleeding, Selphie just woke up and Ciel is getting drunk or something. That's about it smile.gif ))

“Oh yeah, we did.” Arden smiled a tiny lush present on her cheeks. She actually did remember Imari, not well, but she did remember her. All of the kids from Usi Phiedn tended to hang out around with everyone, and Arden remembered how much fun they would have playing games like tag, capture the flag and hide and seek. It was different from the capitol, where you hardly knew anyone and the only time there was a gathering of more than five people was at parties or school.

“So, how about we go make friends with the rest?” Imari said, and Arden looked around to see who had arrived. “Sure, why not?” Arden had always been quite sociable, so she didn’t mind meeting someone new. Besides, it wasn’t like she had anything better to do.

Edited by coralkiki

"Good idea" said Gwen also standing up. "We'll be spending the next year with everyone here, so we should at least learn names."

She looked back over at the tall ginger haired man that had called out before. It didn't seem like anyone was paying him much attention, so Gwen figured she should go and see if she could help him out first.

"Excuse me? Sir? Who were you looking for again?" she asked as she approached him.

"I was looking for either the Headmaster or Ceil, but judging from the blank faces I see none of you know who they are yet."

Gwen nodded her confirmation.

"We've all just kind of arrived. We haven't met any of the staff yet."

The man ran one ham sized fist through his hair and sighed.

"I'll comeback in the morning, although I'll give you one small word of advice. If Ceil doesn't show up soon you lot might want to start checking the inns."

"The inns?" Gwen sounded unsure. Why would they want to look in those kind of places? Her father had always said that alcohol was a ruin of man.

"Ceil's a heavy drinker" the man chuckled. "Never actually seen him drunk though. Anyway, be seeing you around kid."

Gwen watched the man go, the nervousness of before returning. This Ceil must be a member of the school for the man to ask for him here. Was he a teacher? If so, Gwen really hoped she wouldn't be in his class.

sorry Fortune, I didn't noticed it was already approved... though I need to re-do my character forms (I forgot where they were)... I'll PM you them when I'm done smile.gif

Username: MusicMosaic

Character Name: Sara Marsh

Position: Student

Appearance: this

Fiend: Name: Rose Appearance:This but the flowers are white. Also, she's as tall as the average horse.

Magic Word: Weya

Home Town: Dnortih Mdyhl

Current Place of Residence: Summoner school

Brief History: As a child she stayed in her room painting and drawing and thinking. Many children picked on her and taunted her, too. Even worse, the rest of her family has pitch-black hair, which made Sara stand out even more. On her 15th birthday, however, she and her family discovered that she was a summoner. Sara was immediately sent to Summoner school to develop her talents.

((Music are you applying for the final Light spot? That is the only one open and you don't list an element.))

Wes covered his face with his hand.

"No...it's okay," he said in a muffled voice. "I just...did something on accident." he pulled his hand away from his face and noticed that it was covered in blood. He grimaced. "On second thought, I might take that bandage, thankyou." he grabbed the torn piece of Kaylee's shirt and slapped it on his face, his hand still covering the scars. It stopped some of the flow, but he probably would have to see the nurse. He looked around at all the faces that were near him and he noticed something. "Am..." he looked around again to double check. "Am I the only boy here?" He started to laugh.

((Ooh, Kiyser's new colour is blue...))

Kiyser had to get away from the inn. He glared at the old man, rising to his feet.

"Listen, I have something I should attend to--" he was stopped by the old man grabbing him again.

"Yae' ain't goin awae 'till ya have yer food!"

"But I--"

"You sayin' ma food is bad, boy?" the loud conversations had now ceased, and silence descneded on them.

"Well..." Kiyser looked around the inn for the fastest route out.

"Well? Well!? Ya' be offenden' me if ya say it is!" The old man rolled up his sleeves.

"Calm down, I just--"

"Calm down? Calm down!?! Ay, Borris! Chuck! Teach this one 'ere a lesson, will yae?" Kiyser spun aroud and saw two very large men rising from their seats.

"Oh...kay...there's no need to--"

"Ooh, now ya scared aren't ya?" one of them said. Yep. Kiyser really needed to get out of here before he was pummled by everyone in town. He was trapped between the old man and the two goons.

"Alright, alright, just go back to your table and--" without finishing his sentance, Kiyser darted off to the side, sprinting away from them.

"Ay! Stop him!" Kiyser jumped over tables, receiving angry shouts from customers, and bolted around chairs. He was almost at the door when a hand caught him by the collar.

"Ooh I got ya now!" he looked up at the sleazy drunk that had, by some sort of miracle, caught him.

Kaylee looked around, laughed, and smiled. "I guess you are. Now let's get you to the nurse." she said, grabbed his free arm, and started towards the nurses office, checking her map to make sure she was going the right way.

Edited by angelkay