Fortune86

The Power Inside

"Good" She said with a small laugh

"I'm not hungry either." She smiled and picked up the rock. A tiny bit of the purple stone was visible. She held her palm out and placed the rock on it. She summoned a small amount of magic and her hand felt warm. She centered the light to the center of her hand and spots of purple light shown in the hall.

"Not the greatest light show. Tell me when you finish cleaning it." She said, the glow from her hand stopped and she gave the stone back to Kasem. She smiled at him.

"Come on. Might as well start heading to the dorms." She said and started walking slowly.

Wes jumped as a the boy who fought all the vespids--Archer--snuk up on him. Realising that Wes did the same thing to Kaylee a little while ago, he grinned at him, revealing his brilliant white teeth.

"Yeah, yeah, Vespid insides don't make the best smell." he glanced backwards at the door to the girls' beds. Whether Ceil liked it or not, he would get in there someday. He just wanted to talk to them, nothing pervy. Just as long as Ceil didn't find out, he owuld be fine. Not tonight, though. He had gotten into enough strife today. He walked past all the beds, noticing that some more had been taken up, and went straight through to the showers. Before he did anything, a thought came to him.

"Ey Arch, do you know if there's a laundry around here somewhere? I need to clean these clothes."

Rain suddenly stiffened, head turned toward the gates of the school, toward the forest which was a little way away. "Hey, what is it?" Diana stroked a hand down her mane from her place upon her Fiend's back, staring in the same direction. She told her that she'd heard something. Like a scream, but now there was silence. With an interested expression on her face, she tapped her heels gently against her Fiend's sides. She walked forward few paces, although it didn't do too much for their view. "Maybe someone got into some trouble in the woods."

((She heard Kiyser...))

Kiyser groaned as Merric mentioned that they wouldn't have time to be careful. And who was this Hawke he talked about? It didn't matter, he needed a healer. And the closest one was at the Summoner's School? Well that was convinient. He grabbed Merric's hand, muffling a moan, and lifted himself painfully to his feet.

"Let's go then. I think we need to hurry up." he rasped.

Merric rolled his eyes again. Yeah, totally did not just say that... Supporting Kiyser's weight, they started walking out of the forest, when Merric saw another figure walking around in the forest. Chances were pretty big it would be his father, so he yelled out: "Pa? It's me, Merric. I was looking fer ye!"

Kyle was about to head back home when he heard someone yell at him from behind, turning around he saw his son coming, supporting some wounded guy. "Merric? What're ye doin' 'ere?" And he started walking towards him.

When they got together, Merric told his father about what happened in the forest and introduced Kiyser to him. "Pa, this 'ere is Kiyser, found 'im wounded in the forest while looking fer you."

Kiyser vision was starting to fade. Everything wround him seemed to become darker and darker, everything he heard was muffled and quiet. Everything he felt, well, he couldn't feel anything anymore. He let his head slump to the side and blood started to drip out of his mouth. This isn't good. He tried to pay attention as Merric yelled out something, but he couldn't make it out. They had apparently ran into his father, or something. He groaned and said quietly "May I have a doctor?" he was really beginning to feel horrible. He started to feel sick, too. The dirt and grime on the ground might have made it into his wounds somehow. Lowering his head, he looked at the older man through his hair. We don't have time to stop and talk!

Archer followed Wes inside and removed his stained shirt. He opened his drawer and shuffled until he found one that was light and soft. Placing it on his body, he heard Wes's question. "Actually, they didn't tell us anything about any kind of laundry. So, I have no freaking idea. I guess wash them on hand and hang them, I don't know."

Archer said and shrugged.

((Fix'd))

Edited by ShadowBlade_ZX

(( Didn't they mention that humanity slowly rebuilded after the Fiends came in? ))

(( PS: Saw Specific RP rules and #7 says no TV's and whatnot, anything that uses electicity, so :\ ))

Edited by ShadowBlade_ZX

Kiyser vision was starting to fade. Everything wround him seemed to become darker and darker, everything he heard was muffled and quiet. Everything he felt, well, he couldn't feel anything anymore. He let his head slump to the side and blood started to drip out of his mouth. This isn't good. He tried to pay attention as Merric yelled out something, but he couldn't make it out. They had apparently ran into his father, or something. He groaned and said quietly "May I have a doctor?" he was really beginning to feel horrible. He started to feel sick, too. The dirt and grime on the ground might have made it into his wounds somehow. Lowering his head, he looked at the older man through his hair. We don't have time to stop and talk!

"Aye, boy ain't lookin' good. Better get 'im to a doctor." Kyle said when Merric told his father about Kiyser. "Aye, me plan exactly. I'm takin' 'im to the summoner's school. Nurse there'll fix 'im up. An' by the looks of it, 'e didn't go there yet either. Had a giant Fiend an' lost to a couple of Earth Worms." Merric responded and Kyle bursted out in laughter. He was no summoner, but he could handle an Earth Worm alright. Then again, he had always lived near the forest and his life as a lumberjack made him pretty good with an axe.

"We'd better hurry up though, boy's gettin a bit too quiet to me liking." Merric then said and started walking again, a bit faster this time. After a little while they made it to the edge of the forest and Kyle's place. "Whadd'ya think, pa, should Hawkey-boy try to carry both of us?" - "Hmm, I don't see why not. 'S the fastest way to get there. And yer friend looks like 'e needs sum help quick." - "Aye, I'll drop 'im off by nurse Rosa then and I'll come right back after, pa. We've got sum catching up to do."

"Here, you hold 'im for a moment." Merric said, giving his father the care over Kiyser and bringing a hand to his chest. "Auster!" He yelled. "C'mere Hawkey-boy, I need ya again!" Seconds later his Fiend landed next to him again. He took back Kiyser, now really carrying him. "Hawkey, can ye carry us to the school again, boy?" The hawk looked at him and screeched, he'd do it.

((Haha, m'kay

...Tim, you ninja...))

"Huh. Makes sense." Wes searched around the bathroom and found, next to the cleaning supplies, a washboard. Where can I hang these up? he put the board back down and walked outside again. He looked around, noticing the girls' door again, and walked around the side where, lo and behold, there was a clothesline. Ah hell, I'll do it when I get out. Sighing, he walked back inside and threw his hat on his bed.

"There's a washboard in the bathroom and a clothesline outside." he stated before rubbing his eyes and grabbing a towel out of one of his bags. He wasn't sure if they would supply them, so he brought a couple of his own. Rushing back out of the dorm, he called out behind him, "I'll be back in a moment, then."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiyses felt slightly embarrassed as they laughed at how he lost to earth worms. Not like I fight very often...I'm a sophisticated writer... he smiled to himself. Not like you two would know how to read. he knew that these two were trying to help him, so he didn't say anything. As they stated to move again, he was really starting to feel ill. He had an aweful taste in his mouth and his head was pounding. After what felt to him like a very long time, they stopped. Who was this hawke...? he glanced up as Merric touched his chest and...oh! He was a summoner, too? His fiend screeched--Ahhh! It hurt his head. Looking back up at Merric, he swallowed.

"Let's go then."

Edited by earwig

Kaylee sighed and walked towards the bedroom. Ai came up and nudged her in the back, reminding Kaylee that he was still here. "Oh, sorry Ai." she said before summoning him back to his crystal. She walked through a door and into the hallway, not really that hungry after the battle with Vespid guts spraying everywhere. She opened the door to the bedroom and shuffled around in her bag, looking for a change of clothes. She found a nice pair of jeans and a tank top, and quickly headed towards the girls' bathroom to take a shower.

((I just want to point out that no ordinary person could kill a monster, axe or not. If they could, they wouldn't need Fiends.))

Gwen trundled inside after the others. After that last fight her clothes were filthy and she needed to change. Grabbing a towel and her spare clothes she went into the girl's bathrooms, stripped off and showered.

The hot water was fantasic, she could feel it washing away all the stress of the day. When she was finished she dried off and got changed into her clean clothes.

What do we do with our laundry? she thought.

((Coming.))

Selphie followed the others, then went into her room to grab her satchel. her satchel had her spare clothes in it as well as her other things. As she reached for her clothes, she noticed Nephrim flitting around her.

Nephrim, can you get Haruhi?

Sure, Selphie.

The fairy dragon flew towards the window, and stopped and gave his Summoner a look of annoyance. I can't open windows. She walked over to the window and opened it, allowing Nephrim to fly out and spot Haruhi.

As Nephrim reached Haruhi, he pulled gently on her hand, trying to tell her to hurry up.

When Angelina arrived at the door that led to the girl's dorms, she stopped and turned around to face Kasem.

"I guess this is where I say good night." She said softly and looked down at Aiedail who was playfully licking Kasem's hand as was her way to say farewell.

"Come on girl, we will see him tomorrow" She said laughing softly, looking back at Kasem, she smiled warmly at him and waved a small farewell.

"See you later" She said, turned around and headed into the dorms, her fiend following at her heel. When she entered, she saw a few other girls in the room and nodded greetings to them. She went over to her far corner bed(Aiedail lay down at the foot of the bed and feel asleep) and picked up her bag, rummaging through it she got out her change of night wear. Picking up the clean bundle of clothes she walked went into one of the empty showers. The warm water felt relaxing, washing away the grime and filth of the streets she had come from. Reluctantly she got out of the shower a bit later and got dressed. She walked out of the shower room into the bathroom and looked around.

"Where do you suppose I wash my dirty clothes" She said aloud to no one in particular.

"Im coming." Haruhi told the little dragon.

She went to the dorms and headed over to her and Selphie's bed.

"Who's going to be on the top and who's going on the bottom bunk?" She asked, smiling.

Archer looked as Wes went to the bathroom. A good shower would do me good too, right? Archer said and grabbed a towel, boxers and jeans. He went to the bathroom and hanged his clothes before he entered one of the multiple cabins in the bathrooms. The hot water made Archer feel like in heaven, and after he washed up, he dried himself with the towel and dressed up with the new clothes. I'll clean these old ones later. Archer thought and returned to the dorm. There, he folded his dirty clothes and placed them on the top of the drawer. He then climbed up on the bed and got out a book, in which he started writing.

Strangely enough, while everyone else was still inside, Diana was still outside with Rain. The blue unicorn had insisted that they wait to see what was coming - she'd heard noises coming from over there - apparently. "C'mon, it's getting cold." Still, the Fiend insisted that they wait, in the darkening night. Something was definitely coming, she told Diana. Sighing, the teenager half-closed her eyes, and leant forward to lean against Rain's neck. "Alright, but I might take a nap."

Kiyses felt slightly embarrassed as they laughed at how he lost to earth worms. Not like I fight very often...I'm a sophisticated writer... he smiled to himself. Not like you two would know how to read. he knew that these two were trying to help him, so he didn't say anything. As they stated to move again, he was really starting to feel ill. He had an aweful taste in his mouth and his head was pounding. After what felt to him like a very long time, they stopped. Who was this hawke...? he glanced up as Merric touched his chest and...oh! He was a summoner, too? His fiend screeched--Ahhh! It hurt his head. Looking back up at Merric, he swallowed.

"Let's go then."

"Alright Hawkey, ya heard the man, let's go!" Merric said as his Fiend picked up the two men and flew off again to the summoner's school. When they got up in the air, Merric noticed it was starting to get cooler and darker. Night would fall soon already. Is it really that late already? Bah, I hate flying at night.

When they got closer to the school, Merric noticed there was someone outside still, so he directed Hawke there. It was the same training area where he landed earlier on. Sure hope it's not that Ceil again... But then again, that would mean I wouldn't have to stay long and get back a bit earlier. I'd just have to drop this pansy off and make my way again.

A shape in the sky made Ceil look up. To his annoyance it was the soldier from before. The man must be learning impaired.

As they drew closer Ceil saw a second person with them. By the looks of it they were badly hurt. He released that they must be seeking aid from Rosa.

Diana nodded as Rain told her that the shape was getting closer. So, she'd been right. "Hey!" she yelled out, waving her arms and sitting up. Hopefully, they'd notice her and wouldn't land on her Fiend and herself. "I think they're gonna land here," she murmured, as Rain backed up, allowing space for them to land. I think they're the people from earlier. "You were right. It was worth waiting. I wonder who they are!" Shivering as a cold wind blew over the two, she twisted a hand in her Fiend's mane hoping that they'd hurry up and arrive already. It was getting much cooler and darker.

"Hey you, pony girl" said Ceil to Diana. "Run inside and get Rosa. Tell her she has an incoming patient. It'll be faster and easier to get her out here than them inside."

He looked up at the approaching Fiend and humans.

"Especially if they can't fly any faster than that."

Landing, Merric yelled out at Ceil once he noticed he was there as well. "Oy. I've got someone for you. He could use Rosa's help. And some training too. I'll tell everything once he got healed up."

He unsummoned his Fiend and started walking towards Ceil and the door, to get Kiyser inside, to Rosa and her healing abilities.

((I'm going to give Chico a chance to post, as Ceil asked her to go fetch Rosa.))

Nodding at Ceil's instructions, her heels clapped against the horse-like Fiend's sides, and they were off. They immediately launched into a gallop, as they both saw the large distance they had to cover. Lucky for all of them, Rain was fast, and the teenager took up a two-point position to help her. In a minutes or two, they were by the school, and she slipped off her Fiend and ran into the school. Remembering their tour, she took the necessary twists and turns to find the office. Knocking twice before entering, a breathless Diana entered the room, meeting the sight of Rosa counting out some of the medicines. "Excuse me - Rosa! We have someone who needs help from you outside! They look really hurt!" Murmuring something about students being outside so late, the middle-aged woman took what looked like a first-aid kit off a top shelf. "Well, lead me to them."

Nodding, Diana turned around, and hurried outside again, Rosa well on her heels. Looking up at Rain, a hidden message passed between them. She can't ride, can she? "I don't think so," she murmured back, glancing at her. Well, we'd better get going then. And so, the three began the walk - which wasn't exactly short - to the group on the grass.

((Two-point position - The same positions which jockeys use, to help the horse to go faster. Why, yes, it is possible without a saddle. tongue.gif Oh, and I didn't exactly expect them to be close to the school...))

Ceil opened the gate as Rosa and Diana returned. The school healer rushed past him and to the injured man not far behind. The man looked badly injured and she hoped she wouldn't have to perform surgery. Of course, that was only if he was a darkness user.

She tapped on her chest and summoned her Fiend, the long furry snake wrapping its self around her shoulders. Reaching out to the man she commanded her Fiend to use the strongest healing spell it could. If it worked, the man would be completely healed and would need no further aid.