bbik

Teleport Notifications

Support.

Suggestion: Make the notification optional. If you want a notice, you'll want a big one that's easy to see. That solves the size issue.

This would be lovely smile.gif

It shouldnt be too hard to incorporate a message saying if someone has made an offer on your trade or if it had been accepted etc

This would be very useful and I cant really see any negative consequences.

Support!

Particularly for the trade related 'offer has been made' and 'trade was rejected' messages - email notification would be helpful too.

~Merged, lemme know if I misunderstood~

No, I think you're right. Only my post doesn't really make sense any more, but, well, it could be worse.

Saying again that I firmly support this idea. I had a trade waiting on me for 12 hours that I didn't know about, because I didn't check my Transfer page... kept waiting on a PM that never happened. That's 12 hrs of missed clicks and views that my new eggs could have had, but which will probably make them late hatching.

I completely support this idea! It gets painful to go out of your way to refresh and check your trades you have open. Like those you made or those that you offered on.

I support this as well. I am on my scroll much more often than I'm on the forums, so a notification at the top of my scroll would get my attention faster than a PM.

Not to mention that if you get a lot of other PMs, your box fills up....

I'm not sure if anyone else has come across this, but for me it's been quite frustrating to have eggs sit there looking like they are in a trade, only to find that when I try clicking on the trade link that it's actually no longer active, and the egg is still mine. I'm kinda tired of having to go through clicking on every single trade just to find out if I'm still waiting on it, or if a different offer has been accepted and the trade is no longer active. Just looking at 'active trades' doesn't do that (at least not for me) I have to click on each one.

Basically I would like a little notification at the top of my scroll to say that an offer I made was declined, accepted (although that one is usually obvious) or that I was unsucessful in my offer (ie - it wasn't actively declined, but another offer was accepted instead). It would also be really handy if we could have notifications to say that an offer has been made on our trade, or that a gift egg (one way) has been claimed.

Nothing major, just something like the sickness notification. But it would make my life so much easier.

I'm not sure if anyone else has come across this, but for me it's been quite frustrating to have eggs sit there looking like they are in a trade, only to find that when I try clicking on the trade link that it's actually no longer active, and the egg is still mine. I'm kinda tired of having to go through clicking on every single trade just to find out if I'm still waiting on it, or if a different offer has been accepted and the trade is no longer active. Just looking at 'active trades' doesn't do that (at least not for me) I have to click on each one.

Basically I would like a little notification at the top of my scroll to say that an offer I made was declined, accepted (although that one is usually obvious) or that I was unsucessful in my offer (ie - it wasn't actively declined, but another offer was accepted instead). It would also be really handy if we could have notifications to say that an offer has been made on our trade, or that a gift egg (one way) has been claimed.

Nothing major, just something like the sickness notification. But it would make my life so much easier.

Yes, please!

I support, there have definitely been times where I've simply been staring at the trade window seeing if the trade I offered on is still there, and if not, if I won it. But I forget sometimes, and I even forget about it :c

It'd just be really useful to have c:

The idea is very good, or I always forget, because my memory is not good xd.png

Edited by wr786

I support this too! Often I only get one offer on a trade and it takes many hours before that offer gets made... I only happen to stumble upon it if I check in much later. I'd love to get a notification when an offer is made so I don't have to inadvertently keep the other person waiting forever to see if I will accept or not.

This would be pretty neat smile.gif

Didn't we actually have something like this very briefly?

If so, I wonder what the problem was at that time, because it certainly would be handy...

I need this SO bad! I tend to forget about my trades. So yeh, the line above our Scrolls as in the Sickness warning would be poifect! cool.gif

+1 support

I can't tell you how much I've wanted something like this to be implemented, almost missed a trade offer on one of my hatchlings that was going to grow up in an hour just today.

Support! I always forget about my trades, unless it's a very urgent one that needs to be looked at 24/7.

I'd still love this. I had to EMAIL someone lest week as my offer on her trade was peacefully languishing and her egg was almost hatched....

And she said herself that she'd forgotten about it biggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

YES! This is so frustrating. I was wondering if it only happened to me. I'm so glad to hear it happens to other people, even though I'm not glad to hear about this problem xd.png

Support the notification idea. It would be dandy.