bbik

Teleport Notifications

Because I'm not going to do this as a one-off, and building a "proper" notification system isn't really something I expect to get around to anytime soon.

I came over here to bump this, and I'm very disappointed to see this response... I feel (and a lot of people clearly agree) that this is something that's definitely needed. I don't think any of us truly care if it's a "proper" notification system. Anything would really be appreciated at this point, seeing as this has been sitting here for five years now.

well for starters i dont think this should be a bsa or part of a bsa

we get a warning on the scroll when an egg/hatchling is sick

why cant we just do that when we get a new trade offer?

~Off-topic removed~ And I was sorry to see that response from TJ, too. But if that is the case, I wish the thread would just be closed - most of us seem to want this, but if it isn't going to happen.... Edited by fuzzbucket

I would take any kind of system as long as it did something to notify me when I had a offer on my trades. But if this is the way it is, then I too would prefer it closed and some kind of notification put somewhere more obvious than the BSA part of the forum, because this is something people are going to continue to ask for and probably put in other parts of the forum, if this thread is closed.

Now that this CAN be more visible - BUMP ! I still want it.