TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

I love the updates,TJ! Thanks! But have anyone caught a rare from the biomes yet cause I've only saw commons. With the old one i saw rares but they were often taken before I could get it.

I haven't seen rares yet, but a few uncommons and lots of nocturnes, which used to be really hard to get CB.

I am seeing a lot more rares than I used to. I've seen 4 or 5 trios since the update and caught one, normally I see that amount in a month or so. And I've already seen a silver, haven't seen those for at least a year. I'm also seeing a lot more of the uncommons like nebulas, hellfires, ridgewings etc.

lol I even saw a leetle tree :3

edit: anybody knows where nebulas and pilllows live? they are my current target rolleyes.gif

Edited by dustloop

edit: anybody knows where nebulas and pilllows live? they are my current target rolleyes.gif

They are both in the Alpine region.

Yeah - I could use a direct link to that on the main page smile.gif

Discovered last night, that an extra egg can't be bred any longer. I'm still waiting for that little bugger to drop into the AP so I can try to pick it up again. xd.png

((((BACK LOG/LIMBO))))

I'm looking at the DC Wiki page about which dragons are found where... but I can't seem to find Hellfires on the list. Which biome are they in? I'd assume Volcano, but I want to be doubly sure. ^^

I've seen them in the Volcano habitat. Sometimes...

If you do one-way on teleport, does it just appear on the other person's scroll, or is there some confirmation you have to do? unsure.gif

EDIT: I was wondering when he would run out of codes...

Edited by Kellach

I love a lot of these.

I had been wondering about the codes running out eventually. xd.png

I most adore the removal of previously rejected dragons in the breeding list. Now just to get used to the biomes.

Thanks so much for the updates.

If you do one-way on teleport, does it just appear on the other person's scroll, or is there some confirmation you have to do? unsure.gif

EDIT: I was wondering when he would run out of codes...

They have to log in and then put the link you send them in the address bar.

They have to log in and then put the link you send them in the address bar.

Thanks! Do they know it is you?

I wanna seeif anonymous gifting is possible.

Edited by Kellach

@Kellach: I tried out the one-way transferring Teleport, once you select up to four eggs/hatchies, you get a new extremely long link (to prevent someone from ninja'ing your transfer) that you give to the other person, they go to that link and accept your transfer. I'm not quite sure how the two-way trading works yet, but I'd imagine it would be similar except both people have to accept the trade for it to happen.

I saw this in another topic in the "Suggestions/Requests" section and I thought it would make a great addition to the current map. Add the Abandoned Page as one of the Biome links to make it more easily accessible and although this isn't required, having a place for it on the actual map would be cool too.

Edit: I forgot to thank TJ, I am loving these new changes, but it will certainly take some getting used to.

Edited by Wickywoo

Anon gifts are SUPPOSED to be possible; I saw that somewhere. But where.....

Thanks, Wikywoo!

*off to experiment*

EDIT: You too, fuzzbucket!

Edited by Kellach

So far the changes are super awsome. I was pleasantly surprised when I came on today. Thanks for all the cool new gadgets.

In two way transfer you'll see the scroll name of the sender; I haven't used one way transfer yet, so I don't really know it, maybe you'll see it there too.

I saw this in another topic in the "Suggestions/Requests" section and I thought it would make a great addition to the current map. Add the Abandoned Page as one of the Biome links to make it more easily accessible and although this isn't required, having a place for it on the actual map would be cool too.

Maybe the abandoned page location is good as it is now. What place for abandoned eggs would be added to the map? A landfill?

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

I'll be honest with you. I like it and all, but i dont love it. I find it sort of awkward finding eggs, but its okay. 8/10

Was wondering if the person who made those cool badges that's on my siggy can make something similar to that saying "We remember DC when it was one Cave" - something like the ones with the "catcher "year"" - something really simple yet elegant? I'd make one, but I haven't figured out how to do the animation well - my attempts at animation is pathetic - but sooner or later, it won't be and then I can make lots of badges for people who love them (like myself, hehehe).