TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

If someone needs to know it, DragHatch (http://www.draghatch.tk/) and Dragon Cave Mansion (http://dcm.abanix.com/eggs.php) are working with 5 digit codes too smile.gif

I hope this problem will be fixed soon, as without a lot of hatcheries that doesn't work having enough views to hatch/grow will be a bit difficult for those users (like me) that haven't a forum signature where the dragons can be added.

hi,

little question. a friend of mine has a bronze trophy but she can only have 4 eggs and a hatchling, why? shouldn´t she could take 5 eggs?

portal 2 skin is awesome xd.png still dig the old brown skin happy.gif

so now we gotta find out where our targeted dragons live huh? should take some time @_@ and how are we going to catch new eggs without knowing their habitants? huh.gif

@ araglas: Probably some site problems, since it's a new feature? Maybe you should contact a mod about the problem?

Just missed a cheese egg in volcano :'(

Edited by Senear

@ araglas: Probably some site problems, since it's a new feature? Maybe you should contact a mod about the problem?

Just missed a cheese egg in volcano :'(

maybe it melted tongue.gif

Pets Galore Spa (http://www.petsgalorespa.net/dragon-cave-hatchery/add)

And this hatchery works with new codes too! biggrin.gif

(if you find it down, it's going so from some time, just wait and it will come back wink.gif )

[@ dragocharky and Gunnila: At least potatoes aren't dropping there! Or they'll finish fryed before anyone could get one! xd.png]

Thank you TJ!

Also! Can you make some new eggs have 4 characters so we can finish those up????

Edited by Palior

TJ, I am loving the Portal Akin! It looks awesome!

Thank you very much for all your hard work, you do a wonderful job!

I tried both ways of teleporting by now and it works very smoothly. An extra thanks for that lovely feature, TJ and testers!

Edited by Fengari

If you know here the egg is, it is easier to get it (less people trying), and with biomes spread out, that also means there is less clogging. It's fun to check different biomes for eggs and I love this change. And the egg limit. I now have every kind of pygmy hatching right now. I love this update (and pygmies)! Skins are awesome, and I love the portal one. Can't wait to try teleport, but I'm locked with my fancy new egg limit.

The as has been taken out, but you is now up there in the navigation I guess that's only in Jungle. Even though it doesn't matter at all, I'm hoping the one annoyance to me with these updates will be fixed soon xd.png.

Edited by -platinum-draco-

i absolutely love fact that i can now catch 5 eggs instead of 4 and breed the 6th, since i have the silver trophy. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TJ09, are you sure your not richer than Bill Gates?? Cuz you could be! I looove the new features, the biomes let me catch a Dino! and i saw many CB metallics, magmas, thunders, and ices :]

I have not tried teleport yet, but i have a trade on tuesday :} so i cant wait to see how it works!

Fertility, also, have not tried, waiting for my bronze to be unlocked so i can try it.

The new cave, is amazing :] i love DC even more (if that is even possible) and now my life is complete biggrin.gif

Codes in breeding list

When breeding, the "Unnamed" text has been replaced with the dragon's ID. This should make it easier to tell what dragon you're choosing for breeding.

This is very helpful ty so much! Also, I really like that the 'active transfer' page lists all your available magi...so useful!

i absolutely love fact that i can now catch 5 eggs instead of 4 and breed the 6th, since i have the silver trophy. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can actually catch all six!

This is very helpful ty so much! Also, I really like that the 'active transfer' page lists all your available magi...so useful!

I would also like a similar page for Reds, Pinks and Purples!

NOTE to self.... dry.gif

self:

check out the news page more often. I've been bothered by my being scroll-locked because I wanted to try for more of the pygmy eggs, but thought that I couldn't. wasted a day, lol

Thanks for the update, TJ laugh.gif

No. Way. I thought it was a hoax, to be quite honest. I'm gonna miss the old cave, but this is wonderful. <3

I would also like a similar page for Reds, Pinks and Purples!

This - I would love this feature for when i get many dragons and im sure people with high numbers of these dragons would love this feature.

Why not a page that lists all your dragons that have available actions?