Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

Chloe nodded and slowly trotted after Snips, twisting and turning through the abandoned construction site and back out into the streets. She sped up so she was in line with Snips, but tripped over her own feet, and fell to the ground. "Ouch." she said, slowly standing back up. She examined one of her front paws and noticed a big gash on the bottom. "Just my luck..." she sighed, limping back to Snip's side. She could walk on her paw, it was just very uncomfortable since it was on the bottom.

They were on their way back when Snips heard Chloe fall. "Ouch," she said as she limped up to him. "Are you okay?" he asked. Then he saw the cut on her foot. "That looks bad," Snips said, licking it. "Do you want to stop and rest?"

Swift-Eye, upon hearing Frost's offer, jumped at the chance. "I would love to join your pack! I could be valuable." Smirking inside, she realized that step 1 was almost complete. Wishing that Frost wouldn't see through her ploy, Swift-Eye asked," What must I do to enter your pack?"

"No, it's alright, it just stings, I can handle it." she said, walking forward. She winced everytime her paw touched the ground, but she didn't want Snips worrying about her, so she tried her best to hide it. She wanted to take a nice, relaxing stroll through the town with Snips, not having to stop every couple minutes and rest.

((Who do we want to win? Keesha would hate Minn forever and ever if she lost, but Minn would finally move up in rank and be able to court Wulf.))

Keesha was suprised how fast the border collie moved. A little bit of sense snapped back into her. She could see the body language of the dog. Come at me! It said. That was her strategy, but nevertheless. Keesha gave her an annoyed look with a matching huff. She swerved to the right with one of her hind legs bracing her. Her front paws were splayed out so that she could put her momentum into knocking Minn over. She was so farmilliar with her mothers moves, she would anticipate anything that she regularly would have done. [braced: tick. Weight: tick. Momentum: tick. All good to go!] In a regular fight, she would knock her mother over and have a split second chance at a lunge and pin. There was about a 12% chance that she would actually pin the border collie. Even though they were close to the same size. No matter what, she wasn't exposing her neck. That would always reamain hidden and unreachable if she had anything to say about it!

Edited by ArchiosLukos

((well, idk lets just use our techniques and see xd.png))

Minn swerved around behind the dog, and swatted at her tail like a pup, then she nipped a back leg and caused the dog to loose balance, she had done this before, when a Shadowpack Omega attacked her, if the dog had enough sense this is what it would do, and Minn had ways of countering almost every trick. Minn then strongly pushed the dog over on her backside, a pang of regret hit her, causing her to back up and loose precious moments, allowing the dog to get up. she shook the regret away and waited for the dog's next move.

Kaala leaned forward, What is she waiting for Kaala saw that Minn had a clear shot to victory and now she blew it. unless the other dog just gave up Minn might loose.

((God, it makes it so much harder to loose when it is your own dog! And note? :3 I thought this is how Keesha came at her. I don't think you could trip her that easily. (and that is moding, a bit ._.)))

Keesha now knew; Smart, Fast, and Deceivingly Playful. She easily flipped over and darted back and forth. She was now halfway down the opening, at the Omega rock. Dogs around her backed up. Not sure if this was a sign of submissive withdrawl or a temporary retreat. Keesha would play it as a withdrawl and then strike back. A heightening fear of defeat intruded upon her. Her ears drooped and her tail was almost vertical to the ground. Keesha walked slowly over to Minn. If Minn charged, she would fight back. But for now, she tried to keep low and approach like she would announce defeat.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Minn looked down she backed up. she didn't know what to do next

((oh okay, i interpreted it differently, u cause me to fail-post, *runs away so you cant hurt me* ))

Edited by Scott-the-wolf

((Gah! I leave for 1 night to go swimming and a fight breaks out? Okay, let's sort this out. Archios, yes she is moding, and that is frustrating, but please. Scott, you were moding, please try to not do that. Let's not have fighting on this. Please? And I believe I am Alpha, thank you. All of this would be solved if one of you just decides to let your dog go down. Because this will drag on forever if one of you doesn't choose that. Keep in mind, which ever one loses, you can just go and fight a NPC, regaining/gaining the position. Alright? We good? Good.

@Bot, I'll take care of that.))

FROST:

"Kill one of Junkpack's dogs and bring the carcass to me," she said simply, her eyes narrowing. If this dog really wanted to join, she would do it. If she was still loyal to Junkpack, she wouldn't and Frost would go and hunt her down.

"I have some business to take care of. I've heard rumors of a dog I think would be interesting to look into. And yes, Frost herself is going on a house call," she said, glaring at anybody who dared defy her. She trotted outside of her office, twisting and turning as she went through alleyways. Finally she came to a maze. She smirked.

"Ibiz! I know you're here, somewhere. I think I know a pack who suits you very well," she called, her voice cold like ice.

WULF:

Wulf leaned in, his eyes showing interest. Two dogs were fighting, now. Interesting. He blinked his eyes. Was that Minn and Keesha? It seemed as such. He curled his tail around his paws, his back erect. He yawned, still tired. His ears flicked forwards. Why did Minn do this? Right after the dogs were introduced into the pack? He couldn't help but hope she would win though, not forgetting her helping him earlier.

KELLEY:

Kelley walked over to Luli, his head cocked. Where was Kaden? He appeared to be gone. Did Luli want to go look for him? Somehow Kelley thought that if she did, going along with her would not be a good idea.

"Where's Kaden?" he asked, his brow raising in concern. He didn't want Kaden lost or hurt. That kind of thing would not please Luli, and that was what he wanted right now. To please Luli. He didn't know why, he supposed he really did think she was right for him... he just didn't know.

Edited by Packgoater

With her eyes widening a little, Swift-Eye left the presence of Frost. Following the scent trail, she found her way out. Sitting on the fringe of the territory, Swift-Eye thought. I can't kill one of my pack mates. But what if...? Jumping up, she ran to Junkpack. Looking for the Alpha, she rehearsed the lines she would say. "Alpha, do you know a dog who is a part of the pack, yet is unworthy?"

Edited by AryxonNabalMornaug

((Sorry about that. At some point, I would willingly go down. I just want to have a chance rather than being forced into it.))

Keesha looked at Minn. What was she waiting for? She backed up as if she was unsure of a victory. She supposed that it was sensible for another dog to be cautious. Once she was in front of Minn, Keesha crouched with her head low and tail almost under her legs. Her eyes stared up at her competitor and she tried to look like she would allow Minn to pin her. As soon as Minn made her move, Keesha would jump at her exposed neck. Not to kill, of course. But compititions usually ended with one dog pinning the other with there mouth positioned to bite. That meant "You are at my mercy, in a real fight I could rip your throat out. Take your place."

((I'm sorry if I'm not on very often. My parents are really annoying me and I don't have a lot of time to be here anymore.))

"Skyla, you're a really great maybe-friend." Coruki rolled over onto her back. "Did you see? There were so many dogs coming. This place is certainly becoming popular. Although probably not all of them are friendly with our pack but...."

Coruki rolled back on her stomach. "You think they'll attack? If anyone attack's Junkpack, I'll be ready to defend, even if I'm not really a major part of the pack. Still, a dog can dream right?"

I just want to be useful, to be needed for something.

Skyla smiled and laughed. "If they do, I will do my best to defend this place." she said, her tail wagging happily. Coruki was her best friend, and she loved talking to her.

"So, what have you been doing lately?" Coruki asked. she swatted a fly away from her face. "Have you had any fights lately? It seems pretty peaceful so far. But I probably just jinxed us didn't I?" Coruki twitched her ears. "Yup, some random rouge assassin dog is probably out to get us right now." She laughed, wagging her tail.

Skyla laughed. "I haven't really been doing anything actually, just wandering around the Junkyard." she said. She stayed quiet for a minute and then pounced on Coruki, trying to scare her. "Boo! I'm a rouge assassin dog!" she yelled, grinning wildly.

Coruki yelped as Skyla pounced on her. "And I'm the dog who saves her pack!" Coruki yelled playfully batting at Skyla's shoulder. "You're so heavy!" She said mischievously. Coruki rolled over hoping to squash Skyla.

"Take that assassin!"

"Gahh!" Skyla yelped as Coruki squished her and Skyla pretended to be dead, her tongue hanging out of the side of her mouth.

Edited by angelkay

Ty walked up to Coruki and Skyla.

"Come on, pups. Roe called for the Omegas ages ago. You all need to go and prepare for battle. We're doing drills," he barked, starting to head to camp again. When he got there, dogs dueled, ending at 'I could kill you if I wanted to' position. They fought long and hard, soon the best dogs were matched up with each other and the less strong dogs were instructed and drilled amongst themselves.

Skyla sighed and stood up, pushing Coruki off her gently. "Pups?" she thought angrily, heading after Ty, and towards the area where they would be doing drills. She was going to put her all into these drills, even if it kills her.

Edited by angelkay

Minn shivered, she wanted to be a higher rank, but was this seriously how she wanted to do it, forcing a new dog into submission? Minn backed up some more, she was almost right next to wulf now, she turned to look at him, leaving a clear shot for the other dog to pin her, "no" she whispered and ran off down a corridor of fallen buildings into a different part of the territory.

((i'll just make a Den-guard char sometime in the near future that she could win over .... i don't like fights, i cant believe i got myself into this D: i feel terrible now :c))

Wulf watched as Minn ran away from the fight. Minn needed that. She could've done it. She didn't, though. Wulf was puzzled as to why. He started off after her. She needed someone to talk to. Wulf pumped his legs, racing after her.

"Minn! Why'd you run away? You almost had her!" he called, his eyes showing his puzzlement.

"You should see yourself! You look so silly!" Coruki giggled at Skyla's "dead dog" look.

She followed Ty and Skyla back to the camp where they were doing drills. Pups? Coruki wagged her tail. They would be exercising and training.

"Are we having a battle?" She asked Ty. Hopefully not too much blood would be shed.

Soldier watched in shock as Minn ran. This was probably all new to her, but still... Minn was so close! Not that she wanted Keesha an Omega. Soldier resiseted the urge to go run after her and comfet her, Sure, she barly new Minn, but Soldier always wished herself that sombody would come comfet her when she needed it most. Soldier whimpered and trotted after Minn and Wulf. She stopped herself at near the end of the densite, She turned around. This was for Wulf and Minn. She padded over to Keesha. "Congrats, i guess." Soldier Smiled. "First day on the job! I wounder what happens next!"

Edited by shelbell