Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

((Oh dear. So... what does Victoria need to do or respond to? x3 I've read the past like, seven pages that I missed, but I'm unsure of what I need to do or say.))

((I'm not sure, but I think Roe was supposed to summon you to Ty, for training or something :/))

((Not really much, actually. Most people caught the fact you we're going to be gone and decided not to bother Victoria. smile.gif ))

"Alright. You'll be head watch dog and you'll be responsible for training. I can fight, but I'm not so good at explaining it. I'll have Victoria lead a patrol. I'm also sending out Jade a few other dogs to possibly get some food from Shadowpack territory. She seemed confident enough, but something was off, so I told her to check it out herself."

Skyla continued running, her legs starting to become some what tired. She slowed down a little bit and strolled through a cold puddle, refreshing her aching feet. She dunked her face in the puddle, and then started running again, drying off her wet coat. She past by Ty and the new Gamma, but ignored them.

Victoria, having caught Ty's sense of urgency, stood on her couch before jumping from its ragged arm. Her paws touched onto a flattened piece of cardboard, which then proceeded to surf down the side of the trash pile before she leapt nimbly onto the dusty earth again. She glanced at Ty and Earl as they spoke, although she was too far away to hear what they were saying. She remained silent for a moment longer before she turned and surveyed the camp and the dogs training around the yard.

Snorting softly, the silver Rhodesian dove forwards and joined the run. With her long legs and agile build, she easily caught up to the others and over took them in speed. At the few that begun to straggle behind, she nipped at their paws and commanded, "Keep running, or I'll keep biting." At this, the dog she was glaring at sped up considerably, and she watched him and the others around him with a guarded expression. When it seemed the dogs would heed her words, Victoria lunged forwards again and sprinted past the canines, her eyes narrowed with determination. Despite already being in shape, she needed to know she was physically able to overcome the hardships that lay ahead.

It was a while before anyone returned. A dog rushed into Ty's home and bowed before him. He was one of the ones who had been sent with Jade. He was badly injured and panting hard. "We've got a problem." A second later Jade followed, she began licking the wounds of the dog to staunch the bleeding. She quickly lowerd her head in respect to the alpha and then continued what she could. She was no first aid dog, but she thought she knew some of the basics. She was badly cut up on one leg, and her fir was torn off in some areas.

Edited by warewolves

He dismissed himself from Ty and turned toward all of the dogs currently training, watching them for a while. I saw Victoria urging some of the slower ones into a faster run before leaping ahead of them, as if trying to prove something. He grunted to himself in approval and trotted up closer to them to announce his plans.

"Omegas, gather!" he shouted imperiously. Most that came before him were panting heavily, though some of them sat as though they had merely gone for a brisk jog rather than close to an hour of high speed running. He kept a mental note of those that showed the least fatigue. "From now on, I will be in charge of training everyone with an able body. While I won't run you into the ground, I do expect only your best, and you will stop only when told. Now, I want everyone to get into groups depending on their strengths. To the left of me will be those that depend on strength to win a fight. To the right will be those that use speed. Before me will stand those that rely on tricks and intelligence to win the upper hand. Now, get into your groups, and be honest, or you will only fail in the end."

He waited as they jostled each other to get into their respective groups in front of him. He would have to train the Gammas as well, but he'll address them after he had the Omegas started on their training. Some of the Gammas will no doubt not appreciate being told what to do by one of their own ranking, but if need be he would get them in line. Being in a pack meant protecting it, and this was the best way he could do it. After training was established and everyone knew their roles, he would search the territory for the highest spot and take guard.

Name: Alastair

Breed: American White Shepard

Appearance: Alastair

Gender Male

Personality: Bold, Confident, Curious, Funny, Pessimist/Optimistic

Mate: Doesn't have one yet.

Pups: Doesn't have one yet.

History: Most dogs have a good life, but not Alastair, he was abandoned at birth and it's a miracle he is still alive. He is a good fighter and hunter, and never met his mother, or father, on account of being completely white, he is used to being out-cast, and the "Black Sheep"

Introduction Paragraph:

Alastair walked through a forest when he saw a fountain, and a dog calling out, ""Come all who look for a pack. Be loner no more! Come, my dogs, come and be pack! Come and be something! Come and have a use, have a home." Intrigued, he started to walk towards the sound, before smelling a rabbit, he immediately diverted course to hunt it down, a few seconds later, it's neck was broken and Alastair was a bit happier of a dog.

Edited by Astrodeath311

((Load you stupid computer!! mad.gif ))

Coruki followed the other omegas towards a dog that was speaking. He was dividing them into groups based on how they fought. She wasn't particularly strong. At least not so strong that was how she won fights. She wasn't too fast either. She grimaced remembering how easily Ty had caught up to her. Intelligence and tricks? As if. Coruki paced around. If I don't fit into any of these groups, does that mean I'm not a good fighter? She padded up the the speaker and dipped her head in a respectful way. "I'm not quite sure which group I should go to. Can you help me?"

Skyla listened carefully as the new gamma spoke, telling them to get in to groups depending on how they fight. She sighed and looked at the three different groups.

"Tricks and intelligence, Speed, or pure strength?" Skyla thought, examining the members in each group. She knew she wasn't very strong, but she was pretty fast and had good stamina. She trotted over to the group on the right and sat down, waiting for their next instructions.

Amber and Snowflake reached the source of the hotdog-scent, a lonely hotdog stand. The human standing at it was going home for the night, satisfied that he wouldn't get any more customers. As he locked up the stand, a hotdog fell onto the ground and rolled towards Amber and Snowflake. They each ate half of it, and ran away before the hotdog seller started to throw rocks at them. They walked over to the fountain they had passed earlier, lapping up the cool water.

Trotting out of the camp, Swift-Eye followed Tolliver's fading scent, towards the edge of the city. Barking, Swift-Eye raced to get him.

"Hey Swift-Eye what are you.....?"

Swift-Eye crashed into him, pinning him down before ripping out his throat. Hearing him gurgle, she thought,"It's for a good cause, it's for a good cause." Dragging his limp body back to an alley near the Shadowpack teritory, she disguised his scent. Following the scent back, she covered her and Rolliver's scents up with a dead cat she found. Returning to the limp form, Swift-Eye mangled herself to make it look like she had put up a real fight. Dragging Tolliver's body back to the Shadowpack's camp, she looked for Frost. Dragging the carcass behind her, she dumped it at a weathered rock, making sure that Frost would notice.

Minn nodded "okay, but that blood is creating a trail for any enemy dog, or worse, to follow." Minn looked around, she was shure wolves didn't live here but there where worse things to worry about. Minn found some cobwebs to put on quickly, and stop the bleeding, she had learned that a long time ago, the lone wolf taught her about herbs and healing. she had also said something about the stars, but Minn didn't remember that part. Minn finished, "we don't need to make it easier for others to follow." Minn said "travel in front so i can watch that nothing happens to your paw again, and as soon as we get back, we will have to clean that." Minn knew that as soon as you try and pull out a glass piece, it will break inside and will leave little traces that get very badly infected, her Wolf-sister (not her real sister) had gotten very sick because they forgot to pull out remaining shards, she had exactly the same. Minn barked "go forward and then around that ragged house and stay at the side of it until you get to the mossy green boulder on the other side then turn away from the house and go for a few paces then we will find the border to our territory" Minn said the orders as an equal rather than a lower rank, she wanted to show Alpha that she belonged as a higher rank than she was,

( hey mind if i bring in some action? an African Rock Python to be exact, it would have been an abandoned pet, a snake that was dumped in the Tall Stone Field because it had grown way to big? no one will die, but i just want some action xd.png))

(You think that's action? Hah! Leave it to me mate and action will be the last thing you want)

Boss waited around the other side of the rages house, ready to punce on the pack. He grinned evily and motioned for his group to get into position. As soon as the group rounded the corner, they were history. One of the group got a little ahead of himself and knocked over a bin. Boss growled a quick warning and waited paitently.

(Edit; or not, It's up to you. I can easily remove this post if you would rather do it alone.)

Edited by warewolves

((I was away for a while and had limited internet access. I read through the last few pages, but I am a bit confused. Where should Zara be right now? Where does she fit in?))

((Bring it on!))

Soldier nodded. She was suprised that Minn was giving orders like that, but she guessed that Minn was just trying to show out to the Alpha. She could respect that.

(Oh >:), don't worry. I will. When Ware controls the game, it's a whole different kind of ball. You should be scared xd.png I'm half kidding. But only half.)

Minn stopped there was something ahead, "get ready, there's something up ahead," Minn tensed as she got closer to the house, she knew something was there but she couldn't quite place it, and she had no idea how she knew.

Kaala heard this and sniffed she still couldn't smell a thing, she jumped in front Minn had kept her pack from trouble like this before, Kaala waved her tail to stop the dogs. she crept forward and looked around the house. "Wulf" she said quietly calling the dog over "this is your chance to decide your Rank once and for all" she whispered, and stayed out of sight of the other dogs until the whole group was with her, "Minn stay here, we may need you after the battle so i don't want you to get hurt"

Minn stopped she wished Carlos was here, he was the best fighter in the pack, and more than likely the best in all the packs.

(sounds good >:3 just don't kill anyone please xd.png. i was gonna use it as a test for Wulf but this works too.

hope it's good xd.png))

Wulf nodded confidently to Kaala. He was prepared to fight for his pack. He would be a good fighter, his body sleek, giving him speed, while also not unlike the body of a Malamute. He had the energy of a border collie while also having a very mellow attitude. He was not easily angered. Softly padding over to his alpha, he felt slightly nervous. He could not let her die.

"I will protect you with my life, Alpha. We must survive this encounter," he whispered in response, feeling like his nerves were on fire. His ears listened for the slightest hint of an attack or ambush and his eyes were wide, scanning the area for a place a dog might hide.

((Whenever I read Coruki's name, I think she's a corgi tongue.gif And an AfRock in New York? unconventional, but I LIKE IT!))

When the others had stopped moving, Earl looked down at the border collie that had asked the question.

"Just sit by me for now, we'll test you to see what you're best at."

He looked back up at the rest of them, and as he suspected, the ones that had the least fatigue for the most part had gathered in the speed group. The two groups to the side would be the easiest to train, so he gave them their orders first.

"Those in the speed group will continue running laps. I will tell you when you've run enough, so even if you're tired I expect you to keep going. Those of you in the strength group will spar with one another. If there's an odd number of partners, the one that doesn't have one will wait to fight the winner that finishes first. These are mock fights only, we can't afford injuries. A pin finishes the fight. Begin!" While the two groups trotted away to their respective training, he turned to the middle group. "You will be doing something different, called capture the flag. Follow." He looked at the misplaced one at his side. "I will try you out in this group first, and we'll see how well you do."

He got up and trotted to one of the many trash piles and searched until he came up with what he wanted; two large balls, one yellow and one blue. He turned back to the group and placed each one on the ground. "I want you to split into two even groups, and then I'll take each group individually to their base. Before that, I'll explain the rules.

The game is simple, your team has to take the ball of the opposite team back to your base. Your team also has to keep your ball safe from the other team. Whichever team manages to take the opponent's ball back to their base first wins. This may be a game, but I want you to be completely serious about this. That being said, everything goes, short of serious injuries. There is no such thing as cheating in this game, but lying about who wins won't be tolerated. Now, form your groups."

Edited by PythonPro

((May I control some NPCs?))

Coruki nodded. "Okay, thank you. She joined the tricks group. They were to play capture the flag. She followed the group with the blue ball. A Black Lab was holding the ball. He seemed to be in charge of the group. Coruki shyly trotted up to him. "Hello!" She barked. "I think we should come up with a plan so that the other team can't get the ball."

((I was away for a while and had limited internet access. I read through the last few pages, but I am a bit confused. Where should Zara be right now? Where does she fit in?))

Help! smile.gif

((I don't mind if you do. Unfortunately, I have no idea what happened to Zara, but Swift-Eye is returning with a dead dog so...))

Earl:

He led each group to their bases on opposite sides of the territory, instructing them to leave the ball in one spot and making sure both knew the scent of the others' ball. Leaving them to their game, he then called for the Gammas, to give them the same instructions, though he tried to word it less like an order and more like a group effort.

Felicity:

She wandered further into the territory unknowingly, finding interesting scents here and there. Occasionally, she would look up longingly at the houses she passed, hoping just one of them was hers, but none were familiar. So lost in her wandering, she didn't even notice one of the smells she had come across was getting stronger. It was the smell of the husky she had first detected, as well as some others. But she wasn't paying any attention, and kept her nose to the ground.