Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

Kelley smiled, following Luli out of the alleyway as rain started to drizzle down on them. For some unknown reason, the Akita Inu felt dread rising in his stomach. It made him want to throw up. Kelley faithfully trotted along behind her, his nose sniffing for smells of dog, even though the small droplets of water had erased all possible hints a dog might've been there.

((Why dread?))

"Nah. I like the rain, though not as much as Luli. You couldn't keep that girl inside when the waterworks start," Snips laughed. "Though I think that has something to do with her practically growing up outside." It started to sprinkle. "So where did you grow up Chloe?"

When the rain started to fall, Luli looked up in delight. She was so happy that she started prancing about, splashing into new formed puddles. After a while, she stopped for a moment, out of breath. She shook her fur out and probably looked a bit ridiculous, but at least now she was clean since the rain had washed out all of the dirt that had accumulated on her coat.

Chloe smiled as the rain started to gently fall from the sky. "I was born and raised on a farm not to far from here." Chloe said, trotting forward again. She thought back to her life before this, with owners and a mother, father, sisters, brothers, and so much more. She shook her head, she didn't want to think about all of them, this was her life now. "What about you? Where did you grow up?"

((Look down below ))

Kelley rolled into a puddle, slipping on the wet asphalt. Figuring he was already wet and muddy, the Akita started to splash in the puddles along with her. Just then, he heard a movement in front of him. Kelley slowly stood up, his fur dripping. As lightning flashed, he barely could make out the silhouette of a thin wolf-like dog. Just as soon as he was able to see it, the silhouette was gone.

((Kaden, that's your cue))

((Something like that. Something needs to happen with them all. Kaden could just push Kelley away from Luli, if that's what you want. Kelley's not all that eager to fight. He'll defend, but not fight. ))

Can I join?

Name:Amber

Breed:German Shepherd

Appearance:Amber

GenderFemale

Personality:Amber is generally kind and protective, but don't make her mad. She'll go into a rage if you harm her friends, and if you kill one she'll try to kill you. She doesn't eat or chase cats.

Mate:None

Pups:None

History:Amber lived in a house, with an owner, everything a dog could ever want. There was another pet living in the house, a cat named Snowflake. ((Snowflake is a NPC and you can kill her. Just remember that Amber won't be very happy about it.)) Then, not that long ago, her owner died. She and Snowflake escaped the house, running from the dog catcher. They escaped into the Boneland, always fighting and fleeing whenever they accidentally invaded a packs territory.

Introduction Paragraph: Amber trotted along the road. Her stomach was growling, and although she sniffed around, she couldn't find a scent trail to follow. Snowflake walked beside her, looking around for a rat or pigeon to catch. She was also on the lookout for dogs. This wasn't a friendly place for a cat, and the only dog she knew she could trust was Amber. As they passed by the fountain, Amber considered waiting for the night of no-moon and sitting by the fountain. She had heard rumors about the Junkpack, and how you could join them. But she couldn't. They would never accept Snowflake. Accept her as a snack, more likely. Besides, Snowflake would hate being surrounded by dogs all the time. And she couldn't leave her alone. She would die, killed by a starving dog. Amber need to protect her.

Dirimin heard the rain pattering on the metal outside. He stepped out. "Well. Rain. Not suprising. Now most of the dogs would be coming back, but the humans will be going home. Time for food!" he muttered, and trotted toward a hotdog stand he knew opened at night. The scent off all the fresh hotdogs caught his nose and he ran. Nobody was there yet, and hotdogs were out. He took a hot dog and ate it. He took another, and another, untill he was full. He trotted back to the pack territory, and went into his den. He curled up and went to sleep, the light pitter-patter of the rain settling him.

Luli laughed and jumped into a huge puddle next to Kelley, dousing him in water. She nipped at Kelley's tail, but he had stopped moving. "What's wrong?" she asked him worriedly.

Kaden stood in the shadows of an old building, his eyes watching Luli and Kelley playing in the rain puddles. Kaden hadn't even been looking for them; he had just randomly come across them as he was walking back to the alleyway. But when he saw them together, he had darted behind a dumpster next to the old building to keep them from seeing him.

Amber continued to trot along sniffing the air for the scent of food. She found the trail of a rat, but as she started to follow it, fat drops began to pour from the sky, washing away the trail. She ran faster, determined to find something to eat. Snowflake ran alongside her, sniffing in the scent of the rat. They caught up to it, a huge brown rat, sitting just outside a junkyard. Amber approached on one side, Snowflake on the other. Together they cornered it, and soon it lay dead on the hard asphalt. They gobbled it up, savoring the taste of food. They hadn't caught a meal this big in days. When nothing but bones remained, Amber and Snowflake looked where the rat had led them. It was an old junkyard, the scent of trash mingled with the scent of many dogs. Snowflake shuddered as she smelt traces of dead cat on the air. She didn't want to be eaten next. "Amber, let's get out of here." She meowed. "There's to many dogs around. And I smell hotdogs." Amber too, smelt the scent of hotdogs on the breeze, carried by the wind. They started to trot towards the delicious smell of food.

Dirimin had been deep asleep, but he caught the very faint scent of cat in his sleep. He growled and turned over, ignoring it. He continued ignoring the scent and continued his sleep.

((Scott-the-wolf. where are you?))

Soldier was releaved when she saw Keesha behind her, made her feel a little better. Soldier had not herd much of Shadowpack, but she had heard that they mauled the lower ranks of their own pack. She had also heard that they were canibals and more than anything loved to kill. A long, painful death on those they didn't even know. She shivered at the thought. She then remembered all the shattered glass and said to Keesha: "Keesha, be wairy of all the broken glass, i stepped on one not to long ago. That glass gets infected so easily." She turned around her head so Keesha could hear her more clearly. While she was not looking, she ran into a silver trashcan, nocking it over and making the hugest clang. She watched in shock as spiders fled the trashcan. She hoped that if this Shadowpack was indead their territory, if that had not draw attention to them. "Whoops" Soldier said, clearly embaristed.

((Why is there two copies of Soldier's form but none for Amber's in the first post?))

((I think this is my last update -__-'. Leaving tomorrow peoples!))

((Alright, if you want, i will rp Keesha, but, i won't if you don't want me to smile.gif))

Edited by shelbell

((Sorry! I probably screwed something up. I'll edit when I'm feeling better. I'm sick, for those of you who don't know. ))

((Awww Packgoater, don't be sick. :'C Feel better soon! *Offers soup and blankets*))

((@shellbell: Ok, I am fine with that. Just have her tag along or something :3))

(sorry i was gone so long.... ))

Minn watched as everyone came out. "Soldier!!" Minn said as she seen the dog tracking blood. "are you alright?" Minn worried over Soldier's paw, "we best be getting that taken care of. come on back to the camp" Minn said then noticed Kaala standing not far away. "um.... if you don't mind Kaala" Minn said clearly embarrassed to have acted that way in front of her alpha.

Kaala was surprised at Minn's Reaction to Soldier's hurt paw, she then realized how hard she had been on Minn, the way she acted said a lot, embarrassed to show off any talent in front of an alpha, she felt sorry "it's fine Minn, we don't get many talented dogs such as you" Kaala was happy with Minn.

"Oh, no it's fine! It dose not hurt at all!" Soldier said. She did not what to distract Minn from leading them home. She thought that they would be mad that she knocked over the trashcans. Soldier had not noticed how havily it was bleeding. Hopped over the trashcan, Keesha following behind. Soldier wondered if Minn knew how to treat glass cuts. Soldier knew how, but she would be very inpressed if Minn knew how to properly treat it.

Wulf followed Minn. She handled Soldier's cut with grace. She had talent. Why was she Omega? She deserved more than Den-Guard. She should be Wulf's equal, if not superior. Brushing up against her, Wulf nodded. These were the kinds of things that impressed an alpha. He was proud of Minn. She was important to him, a good friend. He shyly looked at her from the corner of his eyes. There was something about her that was special.

((It s quite alright!))

Edited by Packgoater

Hans shifted his weight from foot to foot. He groaned inwardly. He didn't like waiting. It wasn't his sort of thing. Usually he killed what ever made him wait. But, this was Frost, his leader. He was terribly tempted to just kill the dog in front of him, but he knew it was far faster. "Frost." He muttered as quietly as he could. "I think it's time we left. If he wants to do it, he can come to our camp. If not we can just come back later and kill him. I'm tired of waiting like this." He knew he must have sounded pup-like, but he was tired of it all. He had just eaten and was ready to do some work, full of energy and blood-lust.

"You're right, Hans," she said, brushing up against him. He was the only one she ever let speak back or make suggestions to her. "Shall we patrol? I can see you've got a good bit of energy in you, yet," she murmured, her sleek body pounding as she ran. She was a bit faster than Hans, but only because she was aerodynamic. Shaking her head with the thrill of the run, Frost continued on, grinning at Hans.