Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

"That is what i was saying? What dose Shadowpack smell like?" She smelled the air, a filthy scent lingered. She was begining to become scerd, her gaurd hairs raising, making her look 2 times bigger, and hopefully not scaring wulf or Minn.

Keesha crouched on the ground and gently whined to comfort Minn. Even if she had become Omega, Keesha could live with it. "Yes, you can stay up during our shifts and help us! I'm sure we need Den Guards as much as Omegas." Her tail thumped lightly as she looked up at Minn. She began to sense Soldiers uneasiness and her hairs rose in response. "They say that it always smells like blood because of all the dogs they kill. I wouldn't know in person, because I always avoid it."

Minn nodded, "it could work. and the only pack we border is.." Min paused "Shadowpack" Minn said, she shivered, she could now smell Shadowpack sents, they where old, from last night, but they had to get out of there. "this way!" Minn said, though she had no idea where they where, she had a good fealing that they where heading the right direction.

Kaala looked around, she couldn't smell a thing, it was odd. she tried so hard to sniff out what trail Minn was following, they hadn't followed the driest trail or the straightest, and everyone had been focused on Minn and not on where they where going, Kaala was surprised that Minn took action and started leading the group, though Kaala had no idea where they where going. Kaala folowed, her nose was to the ground wondering what made her not able to smell.

Minn flowed a narrow road towards a big shiny trash bin. then turned left on an even smaller path, it was so small the dogs would need to walk in single file. finally they reached a border, and Minn found the familiar territory comforting. she got up onto a pile of rocks, and realized she hadn't made sure everyone was following.

((Need Kelley to respond. Grawr!))

"Alright then," Snips answered. "Just let me know if you need to stop." Falling back beside Chloe, Snips walked as slow as he could so that Chloe would not make her foot worse.

"Alright." Chloe nodded as she continued walking. She looked around at all of the buildings and smiled. It was nice walking through the town with Snips. She looked over at him. "So, where do you want to go? Straight back to the alley, or some where else in town?"

"Me? Help you? Follow me, and we'll talk." Ibiz said sinisterly. He bolted off towards his arena, but took many turns along the way, trying to get them lost. Finally stopping after a nice long run, he turned to them. Having time to think along the way, Ibiz had decided not to kill them. Still panting, he waited for a reply. As long as the pack could supply dogs for his arena, the bloodlust would he satisfied, and he'd have allies. The hound wasn't sure why he needed to make dogs suffer in his creations, but it wassomething Ibiz had accepted and allowed to continue.

The second the hound started running, Hans shot off after it. At this point, he knew he was risking reprimantion by Frost, but he wasn't going to let the dog escape. Despite pushing himself as hard as he could, Hans had no way of keeping up with the dog, he slowed to a fast trot and relied on the one thing that would help in in this difficult situation. His nose. The scent of the dog, Ibiz, was thick throughout the area. He followed it with ease and found himself face to face with the hound. He growled, baring his teeth. He didn't enjoy being led on a goose chase. However, he did not attack. It was not his place to kill this dog. That would be Frost's job.

Frost took off after them, her keen sense of smell making a mental map. She would be able to find her way back, if needed. She finally found the two as she raised her hackles.

"What were you doing? Look, I really don't care. It seems you are good a building mazes, eh? That's what I need. I need to lure Junkpack into a giant maze with one of their own. I have a she-dog, she'll be bait. Then I send a message. Ty and his crew will follow. What do you say? More dogs for you to fool with. A whole pack."

Soldier fallowed Minn, not recognizing any of the territoy. She squeezed threw the narow pathway. "Minn? Where is this?" Soldier growled as she steped on somthing sharp. Blood dripped, but it didn't really hurt. She licked the wound and pulled the sharp transparent thing out of her paw. "Glass." She said. she continued to fallow Minn. Suddenly she froze. Soldier had a very bad feeling. Her througt erupted with growls. "I hate being here." She said to herself. "Minn, I hope your leading us home." She said. Home. Soldier could now call this pack home. It felt good. This was know her family, as faitly as she knew them.

Edited by shelbell

((Okay, make that the 29th or something close. My cousin wants to stay in Kansas a bit longer before returning to his state.))

"Of course. I'd be honored," Kelley woofed in reply, his bottle-brush tail wagging. He cocked his head. "I was wondering if you had the inclination to go after him. I doubt he'd appreciate it if I went with you though," he said, his face showing a bit of sadness. "Please do let me apologize for burdening you with my sorrows," he muttered, always the gentleman.

"No, no. We'll just let him have some time to himself. He likes his solitary walks," Luli responded. "He'll probably show up when it starts raining." Looking up at the sky, she could tell that the clouds were already starting to block out the few stars that were visible in the city. "You don't have to apologize Kelley," Luli said reassuringly. "It's no trouble at all. That's what friends are for." She walked up beside him and gave him a slight nudge with her shoulder. "What do you say we go for a walk? I like to be out in the open when rain comes."

((Somehow I think this is going to get Kelley in trouble....))

"Alright," Kelley said, nudging her back. Wagging his tail, the Akita Inu went to the entrance of the alleyway. "This way, then?" he asked, bowing like a man might do when he opened a door for a lady. His chocolate colored eyes were gentle as he did this, his tail still lightly wagging.

((Mk. Dirimin was acctually my dog from MC.

Name: Dirimin

Breed: Border Collie

Appearance: His head is black, ears white, paws orange and legs white, tail white witch spots of brown. His eyes are a dark, shadowey grey, like a black fog. He's missing one ear from a fight, and a scar on his front left leg.

Gender Male

Personality: Rough when fighting, but out of it, he's trying to find food for the pack.

Mate: N/A

Pups: N/A

History: Born to rich owners, he was abandoned becuase they felt they had too many dogs. He lurked around the house, the maid giving him food at night so he wouldn't die. He made a bed from softer trash pieces, and the maid at rare times when the owners of the house were gone, cleaned him; at a year old, he left to go find a different life. He came across Boneland a few weeks later and was a loner for a couple of weeks. He found out about the Junkpack and sat at the fountain on the night of the no-moon, waiting to join. He was tanken in and was beta for half a year and was then Gamma for the rest of the year, and is still a Gamma.

Introduction Paragraph:

Dirimin watched the rabbit he was hunting. It was scrawny, but had to do. He was hungry. He waited, then jumped. The rabbit tried to jump away, but Dirimin pinned it, and killed it. He tore through the fur and ate the meat. It wasn't filling but had to do. He headed back to the Junkpack territory. He had dug into a pile of trash and made a somewhat comfortable home. He had a realitively soft bed in it, and had a small pile of bones from his recent kills. He curled up on his bed and took a small nap. ))

Edited by dangershy

((Mkay... is it night or day..? /is shot

Nevermind.))

Dirimin was laying asleep in his 'den'. He woke up within a few minutes. He streched and walked outside. It was really dark outside, so he let his eyes get used to the dark. Once his eyes were done, he headed out to see if he could find any food. He put his nose to the ground and started sniffing. No scent except for those of the pack. He sighed and sat down. He was hungry again. We need more food around here... he thought. He got back up and went back in his den and started gnawing on a bone. It was hardly filling, but he needed something to eat.

Edited by dangershy

((Welcome to the rp! I beleave it is night. And at night, we tall stone pack are active wink.gif))

Keesha followed the group but stayed in the back so she could have a little 'private time'. All this mention of Shadowpack had her spooked. Another reason she was back here was so that she could relieve her urge to tuck her tail and crouch. She did this and after a minute of talking to herself, she caught up with the others. She thought for a moment. [~Do we really need to run into the arms of danger? We are not monthlings, we know what to keep our snouts out of.~] Keesha considered how to deliver her request. "We could follow our sent back. We didn't run through that many puddles..." She suggested.

The night sky was on the thin edge between morning and late night. Keesha would have been to sleep by now. Her little black trash bin and rugged carpet square would be cradling her in the slight breeze. She missed them somehow; even if they were next to that retched disgusting dumpster. Her thoughts trailed back to her home with the humans. Right now, she would be sleeping near her master on the warm carpets. The kitchen light would be on, and the child would be sleeping on the couch trying to shield her eyes. Their mother would be sleeping in the cobweb-ridden basement that the child loved so much. In addition, her mother would lay on the plush red chair in the living room, next to the girl.

When they woke, the mother would dress in formal clothes and go out to the car, inviting Keesha to come outside with her. The girl would also wake and for the first time in seven years, she would dress in casual clothes for a public high school. Then, her master would grudgingly drag himself out of bed and get in a polo and jeans. The girl would avoid him as much as she could and bend over her unfinished homework. Finally, they would go outside and both Keesha and Ruby would be together. However, this is now history. In all reality, she would never see the golden house again

Edited by ArchiosLukos

((Maybe, maybe not. cool.gif ))

Luli laughed when Kelley bowed. "Why thank you good sir!" she exclaimed jokingly. When they exited the alleyway, she looked around. "So where should we go?" she asked. A cool breeze blew down the street, making the scent of the coming rain stronger. "It won't be long now."

"It's up to you. I am fine with anywhere. If you want to go to sleep, we can go back to the alley. If you're not tired, we can go anywhere you want to," Snips replied to Chloe. He looked up and noticed clouds forming. "Of course, it may start raining soon. The clouds are coming in."

Kaden laid down on the cool grass at the top of a hill in the park. Worn out from howling, he just laid there letting the wind sweep over him. He heard an owl screech somewhere nearby, probably just having caught a mouse. As clouds began to pass over the moon, he got up and started making his way back to the alley.

Chloe looked up at the sky, the slight breeze making it clear that the rain was coming. "I'm really not that tired, and don't mind getting a little wet. Do you?" Chloe said, looking down at Snips. She noticed that the bottom of her paw had pretty much stopped bleeding, and she smiled thankfully.