Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

Name: Carlos

Breed: chihuahua

Rank: Warrior (lolz a chihuahua warrior xd.png how original xd.png

Appearance: click

Gender Male

Personality: brave and strong, will risk his life for even the lowest pack member. he never stands down to a fight, he goes by the saying "I'm Tiny, But Mighty!"

Mate: none

Pups: none

History: he was always a stray and joined the Tall Stone pack when it was first created. he has been loyal ever seance.

Introduction Paragraph:

Carlos streached as he got up from his seat in the meating and went over to Wulf, "hey, congratulations on the high rank" Carlos said and ignored the other two, "if you are selected to be a Warrior then you would be following me, i am Carlos, the head of the Warriors" Carlos said, shakeing a misquito away with his tail, "it's getting hot" Carlos said and went over to the sade of a rock, just big enough for a Chihuahua to fit "see you at Moonrise"

(yay finally got this done xd.png))

Minn shifted in her sleaping place and watched over the Densite, she thought she could be a good Den Guard if she was given the chance.

Soldier ignored Carlos. She stood as still as a statue. Ears priked for the slightest movment. She wanted to prove herself worthy of somthing more than a Gaurd-Den, Keesha could have it. But for know, every rustle, every broken stick, every scuffle was her responsability. Soldier was awere of Keesha behind her, but said nothing.

Swift-Eye looked confused when she entered the Shadowpack's camp. Seeing all the dogs ready to attack, Swift-Eye hopped back in surprise."Frost, we have a visitor!" Swift-Eye looked for this "Frost", but finding that she wasn't there, thought that she was in her den. "May I meet Frost? I have heard many things about her." Swift-Eye tried to sound flattering. Smiling, Swift-Eye thought, what an interesting pack. Only fighting dogs.

((Sure. He can be accepted. ))

Wulf's hackles screamed to be raised as Soldier ordered an equal ranking dog around. Wulf turned sharply at the voice, his eyes slightly widening as he realized the head of the Warriors was a chihuahua! It didn't surprise him terribly, he remembered Bitsy, the little dog he was stuck with for a year. That dog had a nasty bite and could run circles around a dog.

"It'd be nice to be a warrior, I suppose. Not that we have all that much to fight, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Frost narrowed her eyes as she took in the smell of Junkpack. He hackles raised high, higher than most dogs, and she clamped her muzzle firmly on Zara's. That done, she snarled, going into a fit of ranting.

"Why did you bring this dog here? How foolish are you? She can now tell them about our base, if not the way to it! You fool!" she snarled, her teeth flashing. Her cold eyes now rested on the dog.

"What brings you here? Why aren't you with your pack, Beta?" she said, guessing the rank from the dog's condition.

Edited by Packgoater

(( i was not ordeing around Carlos, he ignored me, so i payed no atention to him either. I would never order around an equal ranked dog around. sorry it was kinda confusing)) Soldier's ears priked when she saw a raccon scurry into the rubbish. Her green eyes tried not to miss anything. But she did wonder how long her shift would last.

Edited by shelbell

((No, I know, that's how Wulf took it. He's new to the rank thing, so he assumes things and is often wrong. I hope that clears it up. He thought she was ordering around Keesha. I know Soldier wasn't, that's just how Wulf took it, okay?))

Carlos shook his head, "you haven't been here long. Warriors ar here to protect what little this pack has, we are in constant competition with the Shadowpack, who are always pushing our borders" Carlos said. "now it is sleep time, we must be strong for tonight" Carlos curled up and shut his eyes, he knew he would have a long night tonight so he had to sleep.

Minn fell asleep, she wanted to be strong for tonight, but the more she thought about it the more it sounded like a mouse-brained idea, she was going to challenge a Den-guard and hopefully win. though she liked where she was now, she liked Wulf too, and as an Omega she wasn't even aloud to speak to him except a few respectful words. she had no idea why she had taken a liking to Wulf so much, the more she thought about that the more uncomfortable she felt as well.

"I am here because I wish to join your pack. I am also hurt." Seeing that Frost was eyeing her, Swift-Eye explains her condition."The reason I look like a Beta is because I am a negotiator, not necessarily a fighter. I have fought quite a few times though. That is why I am hurt." Laying down, Swift-Eye started to lick her paws. Scratching her nose, she found a burr inbetween her claws. Picking it out, she tossed it away from the dogs.

"You really don't get it, do you?" Frost asked, her eyes narrowed. "I hear, I see. You walked out on your pack. Now they don't want you. If it were me, I'd find a way to redeem myself. How am I to know that's not what you're doing? All the same, you really should know you have a better future here. We won't throw you out for bringing us kittens, my dear. Ah yes, I saw the she-dog bring those kittens right back to their mother. A pity. We know that a dog needs to do what a dog needs to do. A dog needs to survive. You must've been beta for reason, and showing up here proves that. Take revenge on those who replaced you. Join us and you'll be Beta."

~~~~~~~~

Wulf lay down, resting his head on his paws. His lids closed as he sunk into a quiet and peaceful slumber. Until the dream.

He runs, though he knows not from what. A terror rises up in him, his heart pounding. Suddenly the ground begins to quake, throwing him across it. Wounded, he drags himself, not daring to look back. A terrible face looks upon him. A white dog with black markings and eyes as cold as ice, making him shiver. He yelps as she swallows him down into her stomach.

Wulf woke, the full moon high in the sky. He was shaking and forced himself to stop, to relax. He once more drops his head to his paws, this time sleeping peacefully and undisturbed.

((

Wulf woke, the full moon high in the sky.
Was that a dramatic time skip we just saw?))

((Well, if they're asleep it's either the morning or night, and if its the night..... well sure. It can if you want it to be. I apologize. Is everyone ready for a time skip? At least the people in Tall Stone pack?))

((Hey everyone! Im going away tomorrow for 3 weeks and wont have the internet *sob*

So as of tomorrow PG has kindly agreed to take over Roe for me until I get back.

Have fun!))

(( Tall Stones are active at night so if the moon was in the sky it would be time to get up, and it was morning when Minn and Carlos and Kaala went to sleep. so they r gonna wake up at night and idk if everyone's ready for it but i'll go with it :3))

Minn woke up, seeing it was night time now and the pack was stirring. Minn walked over to where a Den-Guard was, a skinny dog that seemed about ready to die in the first place. she didn't tell her the intentions, she was still seeing who would be a good opponent, she didn't want it to be too easy as that wouldn't gain you any respect. she looked over to where the new Den-Guards where, and she decided to go over there and have a little talk, she was rested, but hadn't eaten in quite a while, well they weren't exactly very well fed either. "hey!" Minn said as she approached the two new Den-Guards.

Carlos woke and stretched out, he saw Minn go over to where the new Den-Guards where, she seemed a little too out of her rank-ish, Carlos shook his head, he couldn't believe that Minn would be so mean as to try and fight a newly appointed Den-Guard. but he still thought it would be interesting so he sat up and watched with curiosity, it was against pack law to intervene with a Rank battle.

Kaala watched Minn narrowing her eyes, she had seen that look in a dog's face before, she even had it in her own face a few times, it didn't seem like a good time to try a rank battle, but even Kaala was forbidden to intervene.

Keesha had napped during the other dog’s duty shifts, but only briefly. She could wrestle another dog if she slapped herself awake a bit. However, she did have a small meal. On one of her off shifts, Keesha found a mouse hole and ambushed it. Her lucky streak with the small creatures still held out. She ate a few of the smaller mice, but dropped the parents off near the den. She should have left some of the smaller ones to breed, but she wanted to prove herself. All that was left now were some mouse bones.

Keesha saw the other dog approaching. [i know that look.] It was the mock look that her mother but on right before a 'pop quiz' in survival. Ruby had never thought that her daughter would actually need to know that face, but here it was. Keesha rose casually but tried to ‘loom’ over the omega. In truth, her stomach felt like it had a bunch of grass in it. [Calm, be calm; this is like earlier. Be casual, but strong. Head up a little. There you go! Be prepared, that dog is being casual too. Nevertheless, the feet and the eyes. I didn’t say to look down at them! Stay casual, don’t stare!] This little pep talk went on until Keesha positioned herself to look at the stars. Her back legs were braced to leap at the approaching dog.

((Little ‘game face’ drawing http://i52.tinypic.com/wlfac5.png))

((How can the weather be hot in the city? It's the middle of fall isn't it? I thought we already had this conversation.))

Luli lifted her muzzle off of her front paws and sniffed the night air. "Hmm...smells like rain," she said to no one in particular. Growing up with a master who liked taking trips out in the wilderness had helped her hone a sense of weather. "But not for a few hours at least." She looked around. Kelley was still laying on his cushion next to hers, but Kaden and Snips were nowhere to be seen. Snips is probably still with Chloe. I'm glad they hit it off, she thought. However, she had no idea where Kaden had gone. Luli shook her head. "I hope he's getting over whatever had him so moody earlier," she mumbled. Taking one last sniff of the air, Luli got an itch in her nose and sneezed. I hope this rain comes soon. I really want a bath.

Snips noticed Chloe move closer to him and so he leaned on her shoulder a bit as they lay there. Ahh....the good life, he thought to himself. He was so comfortable there that he quickly fell asleep and when he awoke, it was dark again.

Kaden had been walking the streets of the city for hours, not really going anywhere, just wandering aimlessly. He could always find his way back when he wanted; this was his home. Wanting time to think and to get away from that ridiculously clean Akita named Kelley, Kaden had left his and Luli's alley shortly after she had laid down for a nap. He didn't know if Kelley had noticed his departure, and he really didn't care. Kaden had hoped that the walk would cool his emotions and help him accept Kelley's presence, but as time passed and thoughts of this new dog and Luli ran through his head, Kaden had just sunk deeper into anger and depression. He didn't want her to know what he felt for her, but he also didn't want this Kelley to take her for himself. Kaden was in a predicament and he knew it. Snips, the only dog who might possibly be able to help him, was off somewhere with his own newfound female and Kaden didn't know what to do. So he just walked for hours, thinking and mumbling in anger to himself little insults on the Akita.

((i honestly don't know if i'm off my shift or what so...))

Soldier had layed down near Keesha when her shift was over, but Soldier was only resting. She saw Minn aproching but didn't seem to understand the glint in Minn's eyes. She disregarded her, but did respond with a "Good Night, Minn." and then continued to lay her head on her paws, watching the stary sky. She licked her sore paw, always sore, always. She hated to say lame because it only nagged her a little and never seemed to bother her when she fought.

Edited by shelbell

Chloe felt Snips lean on her shoulder, and she sighed happily. She closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep...

The next time she woke up, it was dark again. She stretched her sleeping muscles and looked over at Snips, who seemed to have woken up before her. "Do you think we should head back to the others? They are probably wondering where we are..." she said.

Zara walked closer to Frost and said something softy. "I was not planning on letting this dog walk away in one piece, but if you want her to join the pack... I'm sure you have your reasons Frost." Zara had expected to get some information out of "Kayleth", perhaps use torture if necessary. She had seemed confused, easily persuaded. Zara paused in her thoughts to look at her very angry alpha. "As you know this dog is a Junpack beta. She says her name is Kayleth, but I doubt thats true." Zara turned to "Kayleth" to see what her reaction was to Frost's offer.

( because of the location of the territory it's almost always hot, until winter hits full on))

Minn stopped as she saw the dog getting ready, Mouse-dung! she had hoped to surprise the dog. Minn lowered her head for a second, then lifted up again, she couldn't be the submissive Omega sh usually was she had to show dominance if she wanted to win this, she felt stares as the other dogs as they started to clue into what was going on, she couldn't back down now, the thought of fighting the other dog with the hurt paw crossed her mind, but it was awfully big. she knew very well that she was not alloud to kill, Rank battles where usually short, the rule was that whoever was pinned first would have to back down, Minn raised her tail, not above the alphas or warriors but just enough to show that she wanted dominance over this dog. hold it together Minn she told herself as she felt like dropping to the ground and slinking away. Minn raised her head above the other dog's or at least as far as she could without bothering the Alpha. she got ready for anything the other dog could do.

Kaala leaned in, she could see that the other dog had clued in to what was going on, but what about Soldier? she seemed relaxed, it seemed as though the dog had a rough day. Kaala Woofed in warning for Soldier to get away from the place where the fight was about to start, all dogs where forbidden to be anywhere near a Rank battle.

Soldier took the hint and skurried away, not wanting to get in the way of this battle. She sank back to a safe distance that she could veiw this domonice fight. Her heart rose a little. Minn had seen her licking her sore paw, but had not chosen to battle her. Soldier made a mental note to only soothe her sore paw in privacy.

Keesha had the high ground. A surge of happiness, and confidence shot through her. A sinister but mischevious grin played on her face. Ever scince her promotion, Keesha felt on top of the world. "I know what you want." she said, with her tail wagging slightly. Her heart skipped and Keesha let a small pause intrude. She tensed ever so slightly. "Then come at me!" she barked. Keesha anticipated for her to jump. If that's what she did, Keesha wanted to grab her out of the air and leap on top of her. This was the outcome anyone fighting would want. Short, sweet, jump right into her hands. She was getting a little too cocky.

((Yea but isn't it inside or at least next to the city? I don't think that there can be such a dramatic climate difference in one area.))

"I suppose so," Snips responded. "But we don't have to rush anywhere. I think a leisurely stroll at night in the city would be nice, especially since that's when the city lights up." Snips stood up and stretched, then led the way out of the sink hole area.

Minn padded to the left a little, she could tell what this dog wanted, and inched forward until she was right beside her, exposing her right flank, daring the dog to come at her first, if this dog knew anything she would want to go first, Minn waited the dogs response to her movement, lightly nipping at the dog's tail in an invitation to lunge at her.

Kaala was surprised at Minn's strategy, she was thinking like a real Battle-Dog, Kaala watched with a new interest.

Carlos was astonished by the way Minn acted, she acted as if she was giving her self up for the dog, who seemed a bit to proud of herself.