Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

Chloe laughed when Snips winked at her and she nodded.

"Oh, so first its tall stuff, and now it's sweet one?" She said, her tail swishing back and forth, and she was smiling.

"What a flirt." Chloe thought to herself with a laugh. She liked it here with these guys.

"Why not?" Snips asked. "A pretty dog like yourself deserves to be complimented constantly. I mean Luli is pretty and all, but she's like a sister to me, and that'd just be weird." Snips stuck out his tongue a bit to demonstrate that he didn't feel that way about Luli. He loved her and all, but she was family, in a strange, not blood-related way. She always called him pup or little brother, even though he was her senior by at least 3 years, but he didn't mind because they were her affectionate nicknames for him.

Name: Minn

Breed: border collie

Appearance: Click i edited the pic just saying :3

Gender female

Personality: she is a very freindly dog, she often helps the less fortunte, she often gives up her share to feed a smaller pup, she doesn't like this ranking in the pack, but she understands it.

Mate: none

Pups: one Ruuqo, he lives with a wolf pack despite his mixed blood.

History: Her mother abandoned her when she was just a pup, she was raised by a lone wolf, and she fell in love with one of the pups that the lone wolf had, she had one pup, but left him at the border of the den sight of the wolf pack that the lone wolf came from, she knows he's still alive and in the pack. she then traveled far across a giant river and found herself in this junkard place now part of a pack. though she is an Omega she is the happyest wolf in the pack.

Introduction Paragraph: (idk what's going on now but i'll try :3))

Minn panted as she chased the scrawny rabbit down a corridor, she stopped short when a dog from the other pack jumped on her rabbit and glared at her, he was with other dogs so there was no point in fighting them they all laughed as she turned, "HEY CURL-TAIL! why don't you turn and fight, you know how it works fight or go hungry!" one of the dogs barked, and Minn replied "I don't fight for whats not mine, i let those cowards who think they can't survive on only a tiny scrap of food a day do that, i have more dignity than that" Minn didn't dare raise her head to the higher ranking dogs, that would be a mistake. the other dogs looked at each other in confusion, "Fine go hungry Curl-tail" the lead dog said and stalked off with the rest of his hunting party.

(is this okay? which pack will she be in?))

Edited by Scott-the-wolf

Zara watched as the Junkpack dog reared up on her hind legs in an attempt to intimidate her. Zara laughed internally. She had been bred to fight. Se had ripped out the throats of countless dogs without a second thought. This dog would surely be no different. I didn't come her to fight Zara thought to herself. I came here to recruit and persuade. Maybe she could learn something from this dog. Zara took a few steps closer and sat down, still keeping alert. "What's your name?" she asked to the Junkpack dog.

((@Scott-the-Wolf Maybe Shadowpack? We could use some more Shadowpack characters.))

Edited by nuttymeg3

((Well, Scott-the-wolf, you are missing some capitalization. We need more Shadowpack charries, but I'm not sure your personality fit with that. We're also not doing wolves or wolf-hybrids, it would be best she was pure Border collie. ))

Kelley lifted his head, his chocolate eyes still puzzled. He flicked his ears,thinking of what to say for a moment. He wouldn't want to tell Luli that he was interested in her, but just in case Kaden was lying about his relationship with Luli, he wouldn't want to tell her about that either.

"I get the feeling Kaden does not like me, yet I am confused as to why," he said simply, his ears flicking down. He rested his head on his paws once more, getting ready to go to sleep. He would have to wake up in just a few hours so he could go hunting for Kaden.

((okay, i'll just say her pup was half wolf :3 i know, i am still working on that :/ anyway, she can be all border collie and i won't change her personality, thats the way she is.))

((Then she should be a loner, for now. When somebody creates a new pack, you could join that. ))

((can i create a new pack, i have the form almost done for a loner dog that could be the pack's leader?))

((Yeah, sure. I thought you said you didn't want to be Alpha.... but whatever. You'll need to add a description about what the territory is like and such. Sounds good to me biggrin.gif ))

((okay do u got a form for makeing a pack? and Minn won't be Alpha, Kaala will be, i got her form almost ready, and i will make my own form for pack if you don't got one :3))

Chloe smiled embarrassedly, no one had ever called her pretty before. She glanced back at the others, but quickly turned her attention back to Snips, wanting to change the subject. "Thanks. How long have you known the others?" she said of the top of her head.

((Keep in mind that Luli and Snips don't know the particulars of Kaden's past, so they can't really disclose that info. They just can tell that he's had a bad one.))

Snips sat down, thinking a moment. "Hmmm....well, I found Kaden about 2 years ago in a back alley when he was very badly injured. I, being the caring fellow that I am, brought him food and water to nurse him back to health. And Luli, I found her wandering the streets, lost, just a couple of months ago. I brought her back because I wanted someone to talk to. And her presence has definitely been good for Kaden as well. She hasn't been here very long, but it's like she's been a part of our little family, I guess that's what you would call it, for forever." Snips tilted his head to the side. "What about you? How long have you been here?"

Luli sat down next to Kelley. "You must understand, Kaden just isn't the trusting type. I still can't ever tell what he's thinking. He won't let me in, and I've known him for a bit longer. Snips is probably the only one who understands him, but Snips wouldn't betray Kaden's hard-earned trust in him by telling others what's going on. Believe me, I've tried to get Snips to talk to me about it." She sighed, tucking her white tail around her paws.

Name: Kaala

Breed: Husky

Appearance: click

Gender female

Personality: she is mean, she beats any dog that steps out of line, but she will never kill without reason. she doesn't like it when there is laziness among the pack, she often blames the Omegas if the hunt goes bad.

Mate: Tawny (he died)

Pups: Whispering-Night (a white dog with blue eyes, part husky/ part Chow-Chow)

History: she was cast out of the pack she was born in when she threatened the Alpha, she failed to defeat him so she had to leave. she made her own pack with Tawny, one who went with her out of the pack, she now lives as the strong Alpha of the Tall Stone pack.

Introduction Paragraph: ((okay, this will be a follow up of Minn's thing))

Kaala growled as Minn came back empty pawed, "I told you to hunt!" she snarled at the Omega, "I said if you came back without food you would be..." Minn interrupted Kaala, "I came back to report that dogs from The Shadow Pack have come into our territory, that is the only reason i don't have any food to bring back" Minn was crouched to the ground as she looked up at the Alpha. Kaala growled and looked down at her "i believe you," Kaala smelled the Shadow Pack on the Omega, "i will send out another hunting party, my pup needs food" Kaala then stalked off leaving Minn in the center of the packs den site.

The Pack

Name The Tall Stone Pack

territory description it is a wide stretch of ruined buildings and piled up trash, there is only one building standing in the whole territory, surrounded by a clear place with a broken stone floor. there is many broken buildings makeing it hard for someone not used to the territory to get seriously injured. there are stone tunnels underneath the territory, they serve as a training place for pups, the open terrain makes it easy for pups to get picked off by eagles and other flying animals, there is a great field beyond the fallen buildings that every so often holds big prey like deer and moose that cross over the far away river.

den site description a large expance of open ground with a few small stone tunnels that lead to smooth stone caves that the dogs make their home in, the Alpha's den is the house in the middle of the clearing, it is the only house standing in the whole territory except a small den house at the edge of the big field, most don't dare go there.

land marks

The Den site

The big field

The small building at the end of the big feild (marks the border)

the border with Shadowpack, a small crevice that is filled with oily water.

Alpha Kaala

holy cow! thats too much!

{i like the idea of the new pack! i'd love to join that pack!}

Soldier sniffed the kitten, wondering what to do with it, or her, she should say. The kitten now depended of Soldier, And she kinda felt an atachment to it. She could always give it to the dog catcher, then the kitten would get adopted... Soldier shook that thought out of her head, she hated the thought that the kitten might end up like herself, thrown out of a window. Soldier liked haveing the kitten with her, because she knew that the kitten was safe in her care. But Soldier wanted to find a mother cat to care for the kitten. The closest cat are miles away. Perhaps one of those lone dog packs could help her. Juckpack dogs are none for their good deeds. Soldier's mind was set, she would try to find the pack, and see if they could help her. Wasn't there sopose to be a dog waiting at a fountain? Soldier rememberd the roumer. She would go to the fountain and talk to the dog.

Edited by shelbell

"Hmmm..." Chloe said as she thought. "Well, I used to live on a farm not too far from here. But I got tired of that life and one night when everyone was sleeping I just... Left. I was four at the time so it's been about... two years that I've been here wandering the streets I guess." she said, her expression blank. She hadn't talked about her past life to anyone, and she wasn't sure how he would react.

Earl stood once more and smiled down at Victoria. "I'd appreciate a tour, yes." He too glanced at Ty, but only briefly. He didn't want to get on the Alpha's bad side, not so soon after he had joined. He joined Ghost's side at a respectable distance and walked with her, satisfied that he didn't have to shorten his gait so she could keep up.

"Ah so you're older than me. Don't worry; I like older women," Snips said as he grinned. "Yep. I left my domestic life too. I really didn't like being a lapdog. It was too boring. I craved adventure! I was only a year old, but I've been living on these streets for four years now and loving it. A lot of bigger dogs thought that since I'm smaller that I didn't stand a chance. But I've been here longer than a lot of them, and size doesn't matter if you know how to survive. Most dogs don't bother me, even before I found Kaden. I think it's because of my winning personality."

With the kitten's scruff in Soldier's mouth she trotted out of her ally and continued down the road for a long time until the foutnain was in frount of her. She looked at the fountain, large and magustic. She looked around, there was no dog there to show her the way to Juckpack. She layed down and set the kitten down and licked her. Soldier waited for a long time and continued to sheild the kitten under her chin.

Chloe laughed. "Oh really?" she said grinning. She laid her head down on her paws and sighed. She did miss her family, but she liked being a loner more. There were more things to do, more dogs to meet. Her stomach growled hungrily, but she ignored it.

"Of course. Older women are sophisticated," Snips said. Snips then heard the tell-tale grumble of a hungry stomach and knew that it came from Chloe. "One sec," he said as he dashed off towards his sleeping area. He rummaged around through a small pile of junk and came out with the left-overs of his sausage from earlier. Snips came trotting over to Chloe, his stride triumphant and his little mouth clamped over a string of a few sausages. He dropped the meat at her feet and stood proud. "Here ya go. The lady is hungry, so Snips comes to the rescue!"

Alert from the dog's sudden change of posture, Swift-Eye backed up.Multiple names ran through her head, but one stuck out in particular."Kayleth. My name is Kayleth." Circling, Swift-Eye made herself comfortable, all the while a plot forming in her head."What will you do to me?"

Soldier pondered on why there was no dog here to guide her to Junckpack. Then she remembered, only on no-moon nights did a dog come to wait for new strays. Soldier didn't know when the next no-moon night was, so she would just wait here. The kitten under her mewed and Soldier herd the kitten's belly rumble. Soldier searched the fountain, and found a small crackle in the rocks, she placed the kitten there, and commandoned "STAY." The kitten seemed to understand, for she stayed. {When is the next night of no moon? }

Zara doubted that Kayleth was the dogs real name, but then again she hadn't really expected an honest answer. Zara knew that if she had been able to recognize the other dog's pack smell, the other dog had recognized hers. Zara decided that her best option was to play dumb and see how the situation unfolded. "Do to you?" Zara asked pretending she was shocked. "I just wanted to talk to you, Kayleth."

Chloe watched as Snips ran to where she assumed was where he slept and then came back with a mouthful of sausages.

"Here ya go. The lady is hungry, so Snips comes to the rescue!" Snips said.

Chloe laughed and ate a little bit of the sausage, not wanting to take all of Snips's food. The food quieted her growling stomach and she smiled.

"My hero!" Chloe said over-dramatically with a laugh.