Devious_Bookworm

RP Bulletin Board

The one that was set up a while back based on my last post kinda failed, so I'm reposting my ad.

Seeking RPs

Username:Thegreenrobby

Preferred Style of RP: I want a roleplay that is okay with varying lengths in posts, varying from a couple sentences to multiple paragraphs. Grammar and spelling should be to a key, though.

Preferred Genre:I'm okay with whatever, but I prefer fantasy. No Pokemon, Warrior Cats, or Highschool though, okay? I want something original.

Other: Preferred you PM me. I'm not to active in the freeform section of the RP forums.

Notice:

I'll not be here for nearly the entire month of July! Don't worry, I'll be back ASAP! Please don't worry if I'm unable to post, I'll catch up once I get back. While gone, I leave my Role Plays in the hands of my co-hosts. Thanks!

-Bloody out. xd.png

Edited by BloodyKisses123

Seeking RPs

Username: rampaging wyvern

Preferred Style of RP: serious RPs with posts four sentences minimum

Preferred  Genre: Dragons, fantasy, but nothing with humans.

Other: Hmmm... I'm not fussy biggrin.gif

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Melody of the Abnormally Diverse

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=139015

# of active RPers: 3 (including me)

Plot Summary: People wake up to find themselves in a forest. Unaware that they're in a different universe, they wind up crossing paths with other strangers who suffered the same fate. There's a catch, though: some have specific medical conditions and have creatures known as manifests following them. Madness and hilarity bound to be ensued.

Other: anyone can join whenever they want. I am also allowing various other creatures be playable besides humans and manifests.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Fallout: Aftermath

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=136664

# of active RPers: 2

Plot Summary: There's a conflict between two very advanced factions. They're at a stale mate when an advantage comes open that both factions can take, but neither can afford any risks of lost troops. So then you come in to restore other lost advantages, or gaining new ones.

Other: This is a Sci-Fi post apoc RP. It just came in but nobody except for one person has shown interest. It is approved.

Seeking RPs

Username: Shadowdrake

Preferred Style of RP: anything works. I just need practice

Preferred Genre: anything except high-school or romance centered; I see enough of that drama IRL

Other: I've never really RP'ed before, so sorry if I'm not good at it.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP:Warriors:The clan of beginning, Mythclan

Link:http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=139225

# of active RPers:2

Plot Summary:It's centered around a clan long before the times of the four clans of the forest. Mythclan is very close to their warrior ancestors, which make things very different for them... Not only are they close to Starclan, but to the dark forest, too.

Other: Rather have people who have read warriors join. I am accepting dark forest leaders and warriors as well as starclan warriors. I'm lacking normal warriors and I need a deputy.

Interest Check

Metro RP. The entire world was nuked to death in 2012. The only survivors are either mutants or those who were in bomb shelters at the time that the bombs fell. The largest bomb shelter in the world.. the Russian Metro system.

I'm interested in either doing a prequel or sequel. Sequel, having mutants, and having a hard time surviving, and having characters starve to death,Prequel, when world war III was going on at 2013. Warning: Mutants have no level of intelligence higher then a dog. All mutants are killing machines.

Interest check 2

I also want to do a Halo RP that is based around A.I.s. Cortana, Summer, Winter are a few. But I'm going with a different thing.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Interest check

Who would like to see me make an RP? I have so many ideas it's crazy, so I'm just checking to see if anyone would join one if I made it. I would be going through the approval process, obviously, to get out any mistakes, but I'll need a co-author to bounce ideas off and to take over when I'm gone anyway. If you're interested in helping me, or if you're interested in joining, just PM me. I'll probably have a limit on players, so those who PM might get first dibs. I say "might" because it'd be a lit RP, meaning experienced players only. Being boss-tacular is a must for co-authoring. Also, once I get a co-author, I won't take more, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't PM because you think "oh, he probably has one already". If everyone thought that way I'd never end up with one. xd.png

P.S. I reserve the right to cherry-pick/be picky when accepting people. smile.gif

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: What Never Began

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=140013

# of active RPers: None, not counting myself

Plot Summary: demons rule the world and use humans as slaves. However, the humans are threatening them with an uprising with the mutated individuals to lead them.

Other: PLEEEAAASSSEEEE JOIN! I worked so hard on it and even made banners! xd.png

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Promise Me?

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=140132

# of active RPers: 2 (Including myself)

Plot Summary: 'I will slay a dragon. I will give up my voice and in return recieve the chance to save my family. That is all you have to do to promise to the Fates that you will complete a task for them. If you can accomplish this task, your reward and sacrifice will be given back to you, if you fail... you become a monster and take from others your sacrifice.

Other: Anything you want to say about how I can set this up better can go a long way!

I will not be able to get on pretty much at all these next few weeks due to family and social events.

Thank you,

Bloody

I'm taking a break and helping my grandparents out around the house. Will not be able to get on much at all...

(not even sure if my wording was right)

Thanks!

~SoiledLove

I'm going on vacation later today, and I don't know if I'll have internet access. I'll be back the week after next, but high school starts shortly after that, so I won't have much time. I'll try to get on once a day.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Exalted:End of an Era

Link: Exalted RP

# of active RPers: At the moment, just me.

Plot Summary: The world faces an uncertain future, can old enmities be put aside in the face of a greater problem?

Other: Cookies and Good Karma for willing players wink.gif

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Lilo and Stitch: The next Generation

Link:

I'm okay, I'm fluffy!

# of active RPers: Three have signed up, but it hasn't started yet.

Plot Summary: After Lilo and Stitch have sucessfully captured and gave homes to all 627 of Jumba's experiments, he got the keys to his lab back. Now, he has created a whole new slew of them and set them free.

Other: May not make any sense if you haven't seen the movies/shows.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Monsters Of Myth (Freeform)

Link:Here! Will you be scary, or nice?

# of active RPers: zero, since its fresh made, except me

Plot Summary:The time is modern day, and the setting is no particular place, as long as it is on this earth. You are one of the monsters of myth, or you could be a human being. Count Dracula, the Hydra, a dragon, zombies, werewolves, Medusa, I could go on. Or, if you decide to be a human being, you MUST, at some point, find or interact with a monster. And you decide what happens from there! As a monster, you could terrorize and eat humans, or you could save them. You could have an epic showdown between a werewolf and a Manticore, or they could be friends and live happily ever after. There could be a twist in the plot, to where the world is in peril, and only the monsters could save or destroy it. As a human, there could be a romance, or you could be a monster hunter. It is up to YOU, the RPers, to decide.

Other: None! Please join!

Seeking RPs

Username: Everto-of-Umbra

Preferred Style of RP: 1 on 1, group, semi-literate, and literate

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Apocalyptic, and more (much more)

Other: Don't be afraid to ask me to join any kind of RP, I'm open to new ideas.

Interest Check

Dead Space RP

Horror survival. First person to apply may suggest whether or not it should be FP or TP

Limited characters

History is not wanted or needed. If you don't want that, you can still post it.

Personality is preferred to not be insane, although we will be coming across... insane like things.

Weapons will be in the wikia. Prefer simpler weapons.

Armor would be suits

Sci-fi game set in the 2550's. Humanity isn't as advanced as it would be due to the depletion of resources. The cracking open of planets has begun and is harshly ruled.

Also willing to do a Star Craft RP.

Edited by 9pmg5665

INTEREST CHECKS

Name:War Of Gods Chapter 1 (WoG Chp. 1)

Plot Summary: For millions of years different beings, called "Gods" by mortals, have lived in peace. Over the centuries man's nature has rubbed off on them, and they now wage war against each other. These wars are often violent, killing hundreds of mortals, and are passed off as natural disaters. But there are people who are smarter than that. These people are in fact part god. They are called demigods whose parents are Human and Gods. Besides these humans there are some creatures who are mythical and can see what's really going on. Rarely there are humans who either have demigods in their ancestry or have an 'extra' gene that lets them percieve things as they really are, but this gene can also cause side effects like mental conditions, blindness, deafness, etc.

Additional Info: This RP is a lot like the Percy Jackson (and Kane Chronicles) series. It's mostly different in the fact that regular humans and some mythical animals are playable characters. You would also be given a standard set of armor and weapons at the beginning of the Rp. You would get better armor/weapons as you defeated monsters, they would also slighty different designs based on culture (Eg. Roman, Greek, Egyptian) and all are armor/weapons are medieval in tech (like swords, shields, and spears).

There would be about 12-18 spots open.

Name: Evolution

Plot Summary: With pollution causing violent weather, humans have had to adapt to various conditions. They will grow gills, fur, or tougher skin depending on their enviroment. Adapting has killed billions of humans and the animals that adapted faster than humans have killed millions more. Now humans would be considered endangered, if there was anyone who cared left. With no electricity or fresh water provided, and no shelters left standing, people have prioritized surviving, not living.

Additional Info: Obviously the humans you play as would have some enhanced abilities (but not too outrageous ones) and would only strive to survive. They would all obviously meet up eventually, but there's not a specific goal to try for. Personalities would mostly be depressed as the world has been this way for a while (adaptations don't happen over-night). There wouldn't be any super happy-go-lucky people or even optimistic people. The only real goals are to A} Survive and B} Re-establish civilization.

I'm open to suugestions on how to make these better, but don't overly crit them as I wasn't even going to make these RPs until I decided to do interest checks. PM me you crits and "Interest Level" in these.

Thank You

~Alien

Edited by Ingenious Alien

Notice:

I will be leaving DC for the time due to reasons I can not say and do not feel comfortable saying. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience I might cause anyone, but I'll come back when I can. Miss you all a whole lot!

<3

Bloody

P.S. I know some people don't read the things put in here, but anyone that does, please let any curious persons know. Thanks.