RP Bulletin Board

Seeking RPs

Username: gistofeverything

Preferred Style of RP:mainly things with a small number of members

Preferred Genre: fantasy, mystery

Other: I don't even care if its a one-liner RP, just please be active! wink.gif

Seeking RPs

Username: Taliaangeni

Preferred Style of RP: Group or onexone. I prefer at least a paragraph+.

Preferred Genre: These aren't genre's but... Superpower/gifted (whatever people are calling it now), Stuck in virtual game... mostly anything but warriors, pokemon, and HP.

Other: I'm new and don't really know my way around yet but I've been roleplaying for quite awhile. PM me and we can work something out?

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Man Hunt

Link:Here~

# of active RPers: None yet. Have not started yet.

Plot Summary:It is the year 2011 (before he was captured). Police are still looking for James Whitey Bulger. They have called if the best members from the S.P.P.F. You are one of the best member in the S.P.P.F so you were called in. You have to aid the Police in the capture of Bulger. He could be anywhere in the world. You will find him with your powers. Will you find him or will he elude capture like he has for so many years?

Other: Well, I don't really know.

Interest Check

Starcraft RP?

Edited by iRorschachBot

Seeking RPs

Username: Dangershy

Preferred Style of RP: 1 Paragraph per post

Preferred Genre: Fantasy/Animal RP

Other: I would love it if it were a Warriors RP!

/newwarriorsfan

Interest Check

Starcraft RP?

sort of interesting. Cyberpunk/ shadowrun? Interested PM me

Just interested in a taster cus I dont roleplay on forums much at all. They never seem to lead anywhere.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Warriors: Four To One Again

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=124711

# of active RPers: Only me. ;a; /foreveralone

Plot Summary: You're a cat from one of the four Clans, and your leader has recived Bluestar's newest prophecy. You need to train more and grow stronger, and, when the time comes, drive out the Twolegs.

Other: It's my first Warriors RP, so please don't judge me ;a;

Seeking RPs

Username: kr9q

Preferred Style of RP: Short Posts, Pokemon, me and someone else (if that is what a 1x1 is).

Preferred Genre: I don't care

Other: Please let it be Pokemorphs or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The New Equestria Project

Link: Headquarters; Episode One (they're both linked because they're both important)

# of active RPers: Me and BlueApollo at this point, pretty much.

Plot Summary: Five hundred years ago, Equestria was ripped in two, splitting off into two divergent timelines. In one of these timelines, a unicorn named Twilight Sparkle wields the Elements of Harmony with her five friends; in another, Equestria was razed to the ground, and reborn as New Equestria. Now, in the present day, strange, terrifying incidences are being reported, with entire towns going silent on the Radio System. More and more towns are declaring themselves Outposts against the wave of Chaos that is, slowly but surely, spreading across New Equestria. You are an inhabitant of the slowly-falling land; what will you do against the coming chaos?

Other: Basically, instead of being one long RP, the New Equestria Project will be spaced over a number of short-RPs, or 'episodes,' which will each share one OOC Thread (HQ). When each episode starts, it'll have a period of a few days for people to sign up and organize the plot and characters; when the episode is over, it will be archived on another site and then the mods will be asked to remove it. You'll need to have good grammar, follow the plot coherently, and be willing to share your characters sometimes, too, if they're important to the plot and you're not able to play them. I'm extending the time limit on the first episode for a few more days, as we can't really play it with only two people.

Edited by Carnivorous M.

Seeking RPs

Username: Zermonth

Preferred Style of RP: Combat Oriented, strong storyline, appocolyptia, etc.

Preferred Genre: Macabre, Horror, Action/Adventure

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Conspiracy

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=126588

# of active RPers: 3, not including myself.

Plot Summary: Maximillian's Men have practically taken over New York. This group has wronged you in some way or another, and guess what?

Your all trained assassins, and you want revenge! How are you gonna get it?

Shoot 'em in the head with your assault rifle?

Pick 'em off from a distance with that fancy sniper?

Bust open their head with the butt of that shining revolver at your hip?

Other: There are only two open spots left.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Warriors: The New Era

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127067

# of active RPers: None except for me.

Plot Summary:There's a new prophecy, and StarClan has chosen two cats from each Clan to be in it. This is the prophecy:

The stars will fall from the sky

The stars of Silverpelt will no longer shine

And you are one of eight cats

Who must save the Clans from eternal end

So, if one of your cats are a part of the prophecy, you have been given this prophecy from the leaders before the new Clans.

Other: I also have another Warriors RP called Four to One Again.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Tale of A Pokemon

Link:Here you are

# of active RPers: Hasn't started yet. 4 People joined.

Plot Summary:OK so, you are a person who, 6 years ago, was in a horrible accident. The doctors saved you with a prototype liquid that turned you into a monster. They turned you into a Pokemon. Now, Team Plasma is after you. Trainers are also after you. Will you escape them and figure out what happened or will you succumb to the madness of it all? Only time will tell in this Tale of a Pokemon

Other:1 Spot left. It's first come first serve. If you have a saved spot and someone gets a form in, finish it and I'll look at it.

Seeking RPs

Username: Airigh

Preferred Style of RP: It's been a while, but I tend to post long, winding intros and average at least 2 paragraphs a post. Likes overthinking about characters and their personalities/actions. As for my partners, I like discussing alternate interpretations with them (tee hee)

Preferred Genre: Throw anything at me and I'll see if I like it. Although I do have a nolstalgic soft spot for Sonic rps <3

Other: I'm mostly looking for a new RP group! :0 I lost my old one and I have been getting terribly persistent cravings. PM me with a link to a RP you would like me to consider or a link to a good group. I don't bite c:

Seeking RPs

Username: Sinister-by-Nature

Preferred Style of RP: Medium length posts. Not a book, but not one sentence.

Preferred Genre: Realistic: Wolves, Domestic Dogs, Birds, Dragons. (Well, as realistic a dragon rp you can get xd.png jk)

Other: Hope ive done this right ^.-

Edited by Sinister-by-Nature

Seeking RPs

Username: incondicency, but call me icon or something >u<

Preferred Style of RP: looong posts. i eat one-liners and spit them out at sleeping yoshi's.

Preferred Genre: meh. anything goes.

Other: pm me if you have?

Hey, to all the RPs I'm currently involved in, I'd like to inform that starting today (1/4/20122) I'll be on much less than usual. I won't have access to an internet-connected computer or laptop until towards the end of January so I apologize. however, I'll be on every once and awhile since I have short access to laptops in class and will post during that time along with every other weekend.

Seeking RPs

Username: Lord_Kishin

Preferred Style of RP: newish player, only played 1 rp and it wasn't short post or long post but somewhere in the middle

Preferred Genre: dragon riders/trainers

Other: I played dragon cave a few years ago and there was a RP being played where humans and dragons co-existed in peace, the human characters were the caretakers, trainers and riders of dragons. Don't know if this type of RP still exists on here.

Seeking RPs

Username: TheTron852

Preferred Style of RP: Between medium and long posts.

Preferred Genre: Game based. Minecraft or Terraria.

Other: I have just imagined if dragons/humans (or both) woke up in the place they have never been, and they must fight for their survival in the challenging lands of Minecraftia.

OR:

They woke up in a strange land and with the hints and tips of a Guide (human or dragon or 2 Guides (dragon and human)) and other people they must defeat the evil that lurks in the uncovered shadows of caverns, Corruption, Jungle and other challenging lands and locations...

Edited by TheTron852

Guys Bloody asked me to let everyone know that she is having a lot of trouble right now. Her mother has passed on and she is having to move in with her uncle so she can't be online very much any more. Let's keep her in our prayers.

Edited by Nightwalker

ik how hard tht isto lose a parent. bloody you will be in my prayers. i hope to see you when you can get on so i can talk to you.i wish there was a way that could happen to me not you. i had deaths.3 last year if 1 of my family has to die i want others to be safe. you can talk to me if your going throuh problems and i am on. i been throuh a lot and always willing to help.

I, too, send my prayers and best wishes with Bloody. :c

My announcement is that I'm going to be completely swamped until Monday, and possibly Tuesday; so don't worry, anyone who's in one of the same RPs as me, or part of the Remake Center, I'm not abandoning you guys or anything. I should be back and ready to roll after the weekend's over.