Devious_Bookworm

RP Bulletin Board

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Pokémon: The Great Blackout

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=S...=0#entry5226227

# of active RPers: It hasn't started yet, but so far we only have two definites, including me, and one other who has expressed interest; we need at least two or three more before we can start.

Plot Summary: Three years after the discovery of a mysterious, massive new region which appeared out of nowhere one day, the thriving city of Bjorohl Minor begins to notice strange malfunctions, losses of power, and paranoid hallucinations among the townspeople; one night, the citizens are awakened by a huge, vicious, unnatural storm, a complete loss of power, and chilling howls coming closer and closer. You play as a resident of the town, and, if your character is a trainer, their Pokémon. Your job is to lead as many as you can to safety, and try to figure out what's going on and how to fix it.

Other: It most likely won't be a mega-fast RP, probably with one or two posts per person per day; just thought I'd warn you. It'll start out mostly survival-horror, and then slowly go into adventure, with some extra doses survival-horror here and there.

Edited by Carnivorous M.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Gotiva

Link:Gotiva (a dragon riding rp)

# of active RPers: 1 is me

Plot Summary: You have been chosen along with a group of people from different parts of the night (vampires, werewolfs, etc) and the day(human, human hybrid, troll, etc) whose true potential that has not yet been realized. You were teleported to a world lush with forests, plains, and a desert to stop a warlord from destroying what hope there is for the world of Gortiva for living in peace. He wants to rule Gortiva with a iron fist and wants To wage war for fun.

Other: it will start out slow then pick up you start in the Forrest Okara then find out why you're there ect.

Edited by RokiRavage

I went through and re-worded/deleted some things from the rule thread. There has been no rule changes though, just trying to state things in a clearer fashion.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: one piece

Link:one piece

# of active RPers: one and thats me

Plot Summary:one piece is a pirate anime rp with cursed fruits and special abilitys one pirate who was famous yelled on Snail Tv one piece the pirate kings treasure is real

Other: accepting till 5 crews of eight are filled

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Touhou Project RP

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=120591

# of active RPers: Only one so far.

Plot Summary: Some characters go missing and the shrine maidens go investigate. People believe it is Mima causing the problem.

Other: We allow any Touhou Project characters to join. Come in!

Seeking RPs

Username: nezumi_chan

Preferred Style of RP: 1x1, because I get confused easier

Preferred Genre: I don't really care. I don't like high action or futuristic stuff - if anything I like to go back to the times of kings and queens and princesses and princes. Other then that, whatever you'd like!

Other: Um... cookies to you? I will make you a graphic of your choice smile.gif

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Old Ways Are Lost (Avatar: The Last Airbender).

Link: Here.

# of active RPers: Currently myself, interested parties bring the number up to 4. In need of many more!

Plot Summary: When the Bending arts have been forgotten, the Avatar spirit is forgotten as well. As the world slowly heals during the ceasefire of a long and terrible war, how will peace be attained? A journey that allows players to explore what it is to learn the Bending arts from scratch, and witness the creation of a new Avatar.

Other: Literate. Knowledge of the show is highly preferred, but there's a wiki link for those intent on serious study. Needs at least 4 more people, can and should include many more.

Interest Check:

Would anyone be interested in a Yu-Gi-Oh Rp, based in 5d's time, but with no Turbo duels, just regular? I was also thinking of having the plot based more around Psychic duelists (Like Akiza).

Interest Check:

I was thinking about a Septimus Heap RP but I'm not sure how popular it is since I don't know many other people who read it. Hopefully if enough people here read it or are interested in starting to read it we could start an RP for it!

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Event Horizon

Link:click me

# of active RPers: none, it's why I'm advertising... *feels bad*

Plot Summary: Pretty much Silent hill meets Science fiction. In space

Other: Would like it to be simi literate one liners to a minimum

*leaves cookies*

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Avatar: Spirit Traces

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=120894

# of active RPers: We haven't started yet but there will be a few of us.

Plot Summary: It has happened... The Avatar is gone, being killed in the Avatar state. It has been a year since the incident and already bad things are starting to happen. People have started to disappear and I'm pretty sure worse will soon happen. People have been appearing in the Spirit world and Spirits have been appearing in the Real world, with no way of getting back. But I know there is still hope. I am part of the Avatar spirit. When we were killed we were separated into 8 parts. the spirit of the Avatar was split into 4 spirits. I am Fēng, the air spirit. And the spirit of the human entity of the current Avatar was split into 4, spread into 4 people. One for each bender. The Avatar was killed trying to stop a war, and now this war still rages on. No one trusts anyone outside of their own nation, even the Air Nomads who are usually peaceful are a part of this war. The only way we can stop this is to bring back the Avatar.

Other:

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Yu-gi-oh 5ds, rise of the psychics.

Link:Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's rise of the psychics.

# of active RPers: only me T.T

Plot Summary: The psychic duelist's have risen into two teams, both looking for Exodia. One team is also looking for Yusei and his friends, for they have gone missing. Who will win?

Other: Want to know more, go check it out xd.png

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Sanitarium

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=121199

# of active RPers: 2

Plot Summary: Far out beyond the reach of civilization, a special Sanitarium exists. The Sanitarium is inhabited by murderers, schizophrenics, and those who cannot exist in a normal society. But when a chain of murders erupt suddenly, doctors and patients are desperate to find out who the killer is. The problem is though, it could be anyone.

Other: N/A

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: I Am Number Four

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=121892

# of active RPers: Three, including myself. Needs two or three more to start. Also needs more human and Mogadorian characters.

Plot Summary: In an alternate universe from the main series, Lorien was warned of the Mogadorian invasion, starting a war that would last for nearly a decade. In the end, the Mogadorians gave up, returning a few years later to beg their former enemies for help. Unwilling to let another race simply die, the Lorien Elders have set into motion a plan to give the Mogadorians a new home and, at the same time, introduce Earth to the reality of other sentient life. You are a Lorien, a Mogadorian, or a human; you may decide to help or hinder the path to peace, if you're even aware of it at all.

Other: Takes place a few years after the main series would have happened. You can play as canon characters, as long as you adjust them for the alternate universe (the Numbers, for instance, are normal Lorien citizens of no particular note).

Edited by Carnivorous M.

name of rp: forest clans

link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=121943

rpers: 4 including me

plot summary:

on a land where wolfs and foxes live, each group has its own clan and each clan as its own territory. They have been respecting their rules for many years, but a war between 2 clans broke up, the dark scar clan and the rain drop clan. Will you try to bring peace ? or chaos.

Edited by kunailby

RP Advertisement

Name of RP:Warriors: Power of Three (I might change it to Warriors: Power of Seven)

Link:Linky!

# of active RPers:Me and Dragcave.

Plot Summary:Long ago, near the start of the four clans of cats, four clans of foxes lived with the cats. The foxes were driven away after evil foxes forced them to attack the cats. Now, only FlameClan is left, and there is only three members. But what no one knows, is that two animals were told a prophecy: There will be three, kin of your kin, who will hold the power of stars in their paws. You know one was Firestar, but who was the other? Sparrowfeather, (not the dark forest cat) the last members of FlameClan's grandfather. They must help Jayfeather, Lionblaze and Dovewing to battle the Dark Forests and save the clans.

Other:Needs more cats, and more characters in general.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP:Pokemon Academy

Link:

# of active RPers: We haven't started, but Sky and I are working on it currently

Plot Summary:You go to school. On an island. EXCEPT ITS POKEMON SCHOOL. You learn all about pokemon, and how to find rare ones. The island is inhabited with many different ones, and field trips may allow legendary sightings!

Other:We need somebody who can create pokemon maps and banners for advertisement.

Seeking RPs

Username: dragcave:D

Preferred Style of RP: anything really, just not onelined rps

Preferred Genre: fantasy, animals

Other: please please please be active... so many rps i've joined have just withered

Seeking RPs

Username: dragcave:D

Preferred Style of RP: anything really, just not onelined rps

Preferred Genre: fantasy, animals

Other: please please please be active... so many rps i've joined have just withered

Maybe I could make one about... griffins or something.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Raptors

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=122800 (Link to the OOC thread, I don't have an IC thread yet)

# of active RPers: We didn't start yet but 3 people joined including me

Plot Summary:

Talon Flock, Feather Flock, Night Flock and Wing Flock have all been driven away by the humans to an island.

Each flock has their own territory, but the territories are constantly swapping around as flocks claim more territory. Feather Flock and Wing Flock have allied together, but the relationship is a bit shaky and they mostly stay together to fight against the stronger Talon flock and Night Flock. Night Flock is also occasionally conducting raids on the other flocks at night.

Other: So far we only have 3 birds with the falcons and 1 with the eagles. I want at least 4 in each Flock before we begin.

Seeking RPs

Username: Walker

Preferred Style of RP: 1 on 1, 3 paragraphs plus per post, Will hammer out more details in PM?

Preferred Genre: Superheroes, fantasy, superheroes, superheroes, superheroes tongue.gif

Other: Please PM me if you're willing to scheme an RP with me