Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

((I thought 8... mine's 7 And what's the time here in pokeland?))

"Cool." Jayune said, also peering at her flyer. "We're going to be great sandshrew! So there are contests and battles, huh. We better get there as fast as we can so we can train more."

Just then, sandshrew gave a shudder. "Shrew."

Jayune knelt down and studied Sandshrew. "Are you alright sandshrew? Do you need another oran berry?" She held out another round, blue fruit for sandshrew to see. Sandshrew shook his head. "What's wrong then?"

"Shrew." Sandshrew suddered again and shivered. Jayune walked ahead a few more steps and pushed the grass away from her veiw. There was a vast lake in front of her.

Grabbing her pokeball, she quickly pointed it at sandshrew. "Sandshrew, return." She rubbed the top of the pokeball. "Oh, you were upset weren't you."

The Tadpole pokemon got hit by Cyto's attack and went into the water. Then, it jumped up again, attempting to hit Cyto with its tail. Once it decided it was enough, the Poliwag landed on the floor and used Water Sport, causing itself to be covered in water. In quick succession, Morty commanded, Alright Cyto, quickly, use Rollout! Before it gets into the water again! Cyto gathered up speed and rolled towards Poliwag with incredible speed and power, slamming into the Tadpole pokemon.

Edited by woshiico0kie

((I'm not sure if it was 8 or 9 lol))

Phanpy was also getting wary around the lake and refused to go any closer. James pulled out his pokeball and returned Phanpy to it. "Looks like we are on our own until we get past this lake." James commented as he looked out on the lake to see if he could see any pokemon out there. Water pokemon had never been his favorite but having one on hand could be useful in the future sometime. "After we get past the lake, we should set up camp for the night so we have enough time to make some dinner for us and the pokemon."

James called back phanohy which was a releif. She didn't want to be a bother to James. Jayune liked water pokemon but her sandshrew didn't. Hopefully, she could catch a pokemon that wasn't that bothered by water. She rubbed sandshrew's pokeball. "Don't worry sandshrew, you're safe."

"After we get past the lake, we should set up camp for the night so we have enough time to make some dinner for us and the pokemon." James comented.

"Well then, we should get by it quickly." Jayune ran ahead a little ways. "Let's go! I won't have sanshrew sleep here during the nght! Let's race to the other end. I bet I can beat you there!" Jayune laughed and started running.

James couldn't help but surpress a grin as Jayune challenged him to a ran and then took off first. "That's called cheating Jayune." He yelled after her before starting to run after her. He almost caught up with her as they reached the other side and he gradually slowed down as he was panting. "I almost caught up with you." He said with a smile still on his face as he looked at Jayune, he then looked at where they had stopped and nodded. "This looks as a pretty good place to set up camp."

Akira smiled and said "Alright Skit! Use Fake Out!" Akira called as the Rattata jumped out, Skit nodded and said "Nya!" Ready to fight the little rat pokemon. Skit ran up and jumped in the air in front of the rat, then smacked her paws together, a large shockwave of air came from the clap, and it should send the Rattata back if she didn't miss. Akira then said "Now use Tail Whip!" Skit sent another "Nya!" then started wacking the Rattata in the face with her tail to cause a bit of damage as well as lower defense (She's using it like marill xd.png). Akira got ready to throw a pokeball soon, but she wanted to wait until it was weakened quite a bit, if not fainted.

(I'm taking this as unlike the games you can catch a fainted pokemon xd.png Like in the anime. xd.png)

Jayune was ahead when James yelled "That's called cheating Jayune!" Jayune laughed. "No way! It's called a head start!"

Jayune glanced behind her. James was catching up quickly. "You'll never beat me!" She exclaimed reaching the other side. James arrived only a few seconds later. Both trainers were panting. James was smiling.

"This looks like a pretty good place to set up camp." James said to her.

Jayune took out her tent. "Can you help me set up?" She drove the stakes into the ground. "The earth here is good for the tent to stay in the ground."

Rainbow_Joy and monkeyboy ~ the time dpeneds on you, but it only takes one day to get through Route 1, so you don't need to camp here... but if you want, there's no problem either xd.png

and monkeyboy, Phapy is level 8, the double battle counts as 1 level gained since it was a two-on-two battle

woshiico0kie ~ The Poliwag could see Cyto Rolling towards it, confident it could avoid the hit it stood still until Cyto was close to it... perhaps too close since it couldn't avoid the attack and was sent flying against a tree. Poliwag incorporated, still watery it moved towards the rolling Solosis and jumped over it using him as a ball to move and occasionally using its tail to hit Cyto to "make him go faster" ... xP

akiraa ~ The Rattata didn't liked to have a cat close... and neither this close. The mouse stepped back of the Tail Whip of Skitty and taking her unwary hit her hard with a powerful Tackle that sent the kitten to her trainer's feet. Rattata cired proudly and before Skitty could land on it another attack began using the same move, Tail Whip. Rattata began moving its tail around trying to confuse Skitty and lower her awarness of the battle so it could land another attack...

"Well, it's a huge help," Madison said with a grin, taking the bowl and flask. Snivy followed Diomedes, tail leaves twitching with curiosity as she tried to get a good look at the juice.

"Here you go... sorry for giving you the wrong berry," Madison said, setting the bowl down before Snivy. The pokemon took a cautious sip, dipping her hand in it and licking the juice. She looked delighted with it, and immediately sat on the ground and took the bowl in both hands, draining it in only a few moments.

"Feel better?" she asked. Snivy nodded, happily licking the remaining berry juice from her hands and mouth. "You did a great job in the battle... and so did the Mudkip," Madison said, smiling at Snivy. "We'll have to work more with using your speed in battles, huh?"

Once again, the Tadpole pokemon was on top of Cyto. The Cell pokemon did not take this lightly, Seriously? What in the world is wrong with this pokemon! Morty said, Get into the air, as high as you can! Following Morty’s command, Cyto floated high up into the air. Now drop! Follow that with another Rollout! Morty commanded. Cyto began the vertical drop, plummeting so fast that he was almost unable to execute the Rollout. When he rolled, the Poliwag was thrown on the ground.

Edited by woshiico0kie

woshiico0kie ~ Poliwag fell to the ground the momment Cyto move to the air. When in the ground, Poliwag was defense less against the Cell Pokemon's attack and recieved the Rollout directly. The damage sustained was too much for Poliwag and the Tadpole pokemon fainted...

Finally! Cyto gave a snort and floated away. Morty cried out, Hey! Wait up! Morty comically chased after Cyto, leaving the fainted Poliwag behind them.

They soon arrived at a lake, where there was a much wider variety of Water pokemon swimming around the lake. Hey Cyto! Come and have a look! There are pokemon swimming in the water! Cyto was clearly disinterested, after battling that Poliwag, he didn’t want to battle another one. Morty let his PokeDex scan the clear waters of the lake, identifying pokemon such as Goldeen and Magikarp. Morty took off his shoes and bathed his feet in the crystal clear waters of the lake, under the shimmering moonlight. He said to no one in particular, with a contented smile on his face, ”Aahh, this feels really good…” Morty exclaimed, Hey Cyto! Come and have a look! A school of Goldeen! Cyto floated closer to the water and was intrigued by the beauty of the Goldfish pokemon, apparently, so was Morty. He leaned in the lake too close and almost fell into the water. Fortunately, Cyto used his Psychic powers to hold Morty up before he wet himself. Morty smiled gratefully at Cyto, until a ripple in the water distracted him.

"They both did brilliantly." Diomedes agreed, Mirk bristling with pride at the compliment. "Though..." Diomedes knelt down and poked the Mudkip, to which it poked its tongue out in a daft frown. "The moment Snivy learns a grass-type attack, she'll have you on the run, Mirk." He grinned as Mirk seemed to pout. "Heh. You'll be fine, type advantages don't win battles." He though about this for a bit. "Hm... When you evolve, your only disadvantage will be against Grass-types. But..." He grinned. "I've looked up all the attacks you can learn. If I can get my hands on the TMs, you can learn a lot of Ice-type attacks. Its a shame we can't get you Ice Punch, though. There was a tutor in Sinnoh that could teach it, but I don't know about any others..." As its trainer pondered, Mirk sat down, looking at its foremost right paw. "...Kip." It muttered, mimicking a punching movement with little success.

"But hey!" Diomedes smiled, seemingly catching the mud fish pokemon off guard. "After that battle, both you and Snivy should have levelled up, eh? So..." He thought for a second. "...You should be able to use Mud Slap! Then again, maybe you've yet to level up... 'Official' starters are usually a little harder to train than the average wild pokemon."

"Maybe they don't gaurantee you'll win a battle, but type advantages sure do help!" Serena piped up, though mostly she had been tending to her new pokemon. She had seen a few battles on TV and on ocassion in town when some traveling trainers decided to test their skill and so she had seen a few things about battles, the importance of types being one of these. Still, she couldn't help but note the humor in the male trainer's tone as he spoke. Her Sentret was still relaxing though the scouting pokemon seemed to be feeling better, and seemed to bear its captor no ill will, and Pansear was sitting contendedly on her shoulder once again.

"I can't wait til Soot, here learns himself a fire type move." She grinned. "PANSEAR!" The little pokemon agreed.

Edited by LeopardDragon

((Ryu I thought you said that Route 1 was a two day trip.))

James nodded at Jayune. "Sure I can help." He told her as he grabbed some of the tent poles and started to put them together. This was the reason why he hadn't brought a tent, he thought to himself as he struggled to put the tent together. He thought they were to much trouble and took to long to set up.

Jayunelet go of a pol as it nearly bent in half and laughed, "I guess we really need to learn how to do this properly." She took it again and stick in in the ground firmly. the tent was almost done now....

Looking at the grimace on James' face, Jayune burst our lauging again. "Smile James! You look like you want to strangle someone!" A few more touches and the tent was complete.

"Whew." Jayune sat back and admired their work. It was a bit lopsided but it looked like it would work. "I'm going to check it out." Jayune crawled in. "Come inside. It's really comfertable." She let out sandshrew. Shandshrew, not feeling threatened by the water, curiously pawed at the tent.

James sighed in relief when the tent was done and than pulled out two pokeballs. "Come on out you guys." He said as he activated the pokeballs and than Phanpy and Pidgey appeared. Pidget was still giving James the cold shoulder but Phanpy took the lead and led the way for the three of them into the tent, the tent got quickly packed and there was little room to move. Pidgey some how founds its way onto Phanpy's back even with the broken wing which left a little extra room to move around. "I agree Jayune. It is pretty comfortable in here but we will packed in for the night."

Skit landed wuickly, then watched the tail. Loving moving things she chased aftwer it, using an un commanded tackle to try and catch the moving tail. Akira sighed then yelled "Skit, use Growl!" Skit looked at her trainer and nodded. She then growled adorably to lower the Rattata's attack. Akira then said "Now, use fake out again!" Skit nodded and once again jumped into the air in front of the rattata and clapped her two front paws together. Another shockwave of air came out fronm it to blow the rattata back, Akira then quickly commanded "Now try to finnish this with tackle!" Skit quickly charged forward to try and slam into the most likely rather open rattata.

woshiico0kie ~ The ripple in the water that distracted Morty was nothing less than a mighty Gyarados(lvl 23) that came to the surface. The Atrocious Pokémon gave the boy and his small pokemon a powerfull roar and inmediately a blue sparkling sphere bagan forming on the sea serpent's mouth, it was about to let loose a Dragon Rage on both of them...

woshiico0kie, I suggest you run, there's no way you will defeat Gyarados.. specially because you only have one pokemon and the difference between Solosis and Gyarados is... well... too much for him to take it...

monkeyboy ~ No, no, you missunderstood me. The event in Pring Town would be in two days from the start, but it only take one day to get through Route 1. See this post I made before, in page 2 believe it was:

Route 1

A pacific grassland route. It takes about a full day to get across of it and reach Pring Town. Green grasslands can be seen all around it. Almost at the end of it there is a pond in where you can try to catch some water pokemon...

But, there's no problem of you staying there, either, after all, the time I post, is the minimum you should spend in said route to get through it, but if you want to stay more time, there is no problem either biggrin.gif

akiraa ~ The Rattata didn't expected to recieve a Tackle by using the Tail Whip. It was now regreting it's decision when the Skitty Growled at it, Rattata, being normally scared of cats, jumped back ascared of the not truely menacing Growl. But being freaked out will pay a cost, Skit used another Fake-Out that pushed Rattata back with the air's power and when the mouse was numb and dizzy it recieved another Tackle... aaaah poor Rattata, haven't got really a chance to defend itself before collapsing to the ground...

Edited by RyuKaiser

"Hm... leveling up..." Madison said, looking at Snivy, who was now basking in the sun and looking quite pleased with herself again. "Do you feel any stronger now?" the trainer asked.

"Sni?" Snivy said, giving a little shrug and opening one eye just a bit before closing it again.

'Well, we'll find out soon enough,' Madison thought. She had been doign a little reading on the pokedex and found that Snivy's next move, Vine Whip, wouldn't come about until level seven. But there were plenty of wild pokemon about, maybe they could battle a few and see how it went...

Speaking of wild pokemon, Snivy and Madison both looked around, hearing a rustling sound in a patch of nearby grass, perhaps there was a pokemon there!

(... random encounter please? biggrin.gif)

akira smiled and resisted jumping in the air for joy. She quickly fished out one of her empty pokeballs, and pressed the middle button to make it expand. She then tossed at the collapsed rat pokemon. She really hoped she caught it, it would be her first catch! She watched the ball contently, Skit wagging her tail at her work, she already knew Akira was happy of it by her happy reaction.

Morty crawled back in terror at the sight of the mighty Gyarados. He shouted, Cyto, run! Both trainer and pokemon fled the area of the lake, looking behind only to see that a blue beam of energy, fired from Gyarados' mouth, destroying part of the ground. They only stopped after checking that the Gyarados was no longer following them. What was that about? Cyto said in an irritated tone. Well I guess strong pokemon like that are everywhere. We'll just have to get stronger! Morty said sheepishly, putting one of his hands behind his head and smiling awkwardly.

Regretfully, their experience with Water pokemon hasn't been too wonderful, but Morty still believes in them, well just not Gyarados. What's that? Morty said as he pointed to a ripple in another part of the lake. Oh gosh, please let it not be another Gyarados. Cyto said pleadingly.

Edited by woshiico0kie

Diomedes looked around, thinking. "...Hm. There are two pokemon I have in mind for accompanying us on our journey, Mirk." The mudkip looked up at its trainer attentively. "A Zigzagoon or Sentret would be nice, they're generally docile and friendly, and I've known them to bring a lot to travelling teams. I also want to try our luck at finding a Lotad, and a Magikarp." He grinned. "So... It would make sense to go to the water, and on our way, we'll look out for anything amongst the undergrowth." "Mudkip!" Mirk announced his approval of the plan, raising one paw in an odd salute.

Diomedes looked to the two girls. "This forest isn't too big, and I'm assuming you both will go to the event in Pring town... So." With a grin, he bowed politely to each of them. "Its been a pleasure meeting you, ladies, and we shall meet again soon~." Setting a cluster of various berries upon the ground in a small wooden bowl for their pokemon to pick from (or attract more confident wild pokemon to them), Diomedes strode off, Mirk running after him and climbing up his leg.

Following the faint sound of running water, Mirk's radar-like senses guiding them, Diomedes headed out through the shade of the trees, looking around carefully.

Dr. Paine ~ As soon as Madison appraoched the grass, a wild Patrat(lvl 2) jumped out of it. In an arrogant tone, the pokemon cried "Pat!" while crossing its arms in front of its chest and staring at the trainer...

(Patrat seems to be the most common pokemon in this region xd.png)

akiraa ~ With Rattata fainted and numb on the ground, Akira was happy to winning her first battle. The trainer tossed a pokeball at the defenseless pokemon. The red and white sphere hit Rattata and dragged it inside of it in a red ray of light. The ball began shaking as its center glowed red from time to time. Once... twice... a third time and stood still. Rattata had been caught!

Pokemon caught: Rattata, level 2, Careful nature, increased Sp. Defense, decreased Sp. Attack

woshiico0kie ~ Out of the patch of water the trainer and his pokemon were staring at, a wild Poliwag(lvl 4) came from it. The relaxed pokemon just walked infront of them to a nearby tree and sat there to pass the sunlight and take a rest...

Edited by RyuKaiser

Another Poliwag swam up in front of them, walking to a nearby tree and taking a rest. Another Poliwag. Cyto rolled his eyes at the sight of the abominable creature of the same species that caused him so much trouble earlier. Well, do you want to battle it? Morty asked. Oh fine. I'll try to make it quick, Cyto groaned.

Morty gave his first command, Alright, start off with a Psywave! Cyto put in a lot of effort in that attack, his eyes strongly glowed light blue, releasing ring after ring of energy at the Poliwag with great intensity.

Edited by woshiico0kie