Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Zaak grabbed the ball, and was about to throw it, allowing the pokemon out, when he noticed that the ball was shaking wildy. "Better leave him in here for now." he thought. Then he turned to Akira "So, what do you want to do now?"

Akira thought then said "Well... we should probably start heading for town. Both of are pokemon are mostly exhausted. I think it be best to get them to a pokemon center as soon as possible.

"Ya, I agree. I only have one pokemon that's actually battle ready right now, and that's Scarlet." Zaak replied. During this he popped her ball and allowed her to rest on his shoulder. "I think the sooner we get out of here, the better." he said looking up. "Mind you, it's pretty late, we should probably get some rest."

Akira nodded and said "Alright." She looked up and said "I kinda wonder what that damn noise is though..." She had grown use to the highpiched buzz now, but she could still hear it.

"Ya, I hope it stops soon. It seems to really be riling the pokemon up around here." gesturing to Blitzle's shaking pokeball. "Pokemon like this don't even appear in this forest. trust me, I would know." Zaak started walking "Come on, I know just the place to stay." As he was walking, he noticed something on the ground. He went down to take a closer look.

((item, please, haven't FOUND one of these in a while))

Akira nodded and said "Yeah, My Pichu's ball is doing the same thing. She sighed and followed Zaak, only to see him pick something up. She smiled then kept walking till she tripped over something. She looked at what she tripped at....

(Item please xd.png It will only be my second Item request.)

A Full Incense? She smiled and picked up the yellow and red incense. She placed it in her bag then wondered what she could use it for.

Zaak picked up the odd item and threw it in his bag. He continued walking until he started familiarizing himself with his surroundings. Then he saw it. A treehouse, two stories tall, and his former home...He turned to Akira and said "This here, two months of hard work."

((why would it do that?))

Edited by stromzone

Melissa strolled into Greenwood Forest with Pachirisu sitting happily on her shoulder, ready to see what awaited her in there. It was quiet and peaceful, but, as she continued walking, she began to hear a metallic sound. She winced, rubbing her ears a little, and turned to check on Pachirisu, who, she knew, had much more sensitive hearing. The little electric squirrel was trying desperately to cover his ears and was whimpering in pain. She immediately took out his Pokeball and returned him to it, feeling better now that her friend was hopefully in less pain. But as the Pokeball continued to shake, she stared at it, disconcerted.

“I’m pretty sure that’s not supposed to happen,” she muttered to herself, before placing Pachirisu in her pocket; she wasn’t going to risk losing him because his Pokeball was shifting and popped off her belt. Taking a look around (and wincing again at the metallic noise), Melissa spotted something head into one of the bushes on the side of the path and went over to investigate.

((I suppose if I want a Pokemon encounter, I would say so here? Hope this was okay...Also, should I make a post in the character thread as well?))

Edited by myahoo

stromzone ~ Check what a Cleans Tag does and you'll find out

myahoo ~ ((yeah,just put in a pair of (()) that you want a pokemon encounter or Item encounter and I'll pop it up for you. Also, yeah you should, check the OOC Thread's front page for the "Complete Update" form and fill it up with your info and post it on the Characters Thread))

A rampaging Ferroseed(lvl 8) came directly towards the girl in a reckless attempt of Tackling her. The Thorn Seed pokemon had its eyes completely red instead of the normal yellow they were supposed to be. The buzzing noise filling the forest had dragged it to here but was now driving it crazy. The pokemon was unusually angry and was ramming itself at everything around, when it found the girl, she was nothing but another obstacle to ram itself into...

Edited by RyuKaiser

((And if I don't particularly want to catch the Pokemon that I'm encountering, I just say so here right?))

"Woah!" She jumped aside as a spiky ball of a Pokemon came bursting out of the bush. What's wrong with it? Pokemon don't usually do that...could it be the noise? she wondered as she pulled out another Pokeball, watching as the Pokemon ran into a tree, before turning around to face her again.

"Well, whatever's your problem, I'm not just going to stand here and take it," she said, sending out Meowth. "Meowth, use Fake Out. Then, Scratch it." The Scratch Cat Pokemon immediately ran up to the Ferroseed to use Fake Out and to Scratch it, before she leaped back to eye the spiky ball warily.

myahoo ~ ((yeah, if you don't want it, then you say "I won't be catching this pokemon" and can either control the battle for the experience or run away from the battle))

The Ferroseed was struck and pushed back by the attacks from the Meowth. It slammed into a three, almost getting struck by its thorns, but somehow it got freed and after letting out a metallic sound it got to the ground and began to use Rollout towards the cat in retaliation for its previous attacks.

((btw, the moves are limited to 3 moves per post, but only 1 of them can be a damaging move))

Zaak turned back to the treehouse, and with a closer look he realized it was shaking. ANd there was a pokemon hitting the tree! His home was being attacked! He threw a rock at it to divert its attention to him, then held out his arm where Scarlet was sitting on. He would have to be careful, this was his last pokemon who was not weaknend.

stromzone ~ An angry Taillow (lvl 9) was Pecking the house. Apparently it was angry at the house, probably because it mistook the place of its home and thought this tree was it. As the rock passed by it, the Taillow glanced down to see where it came from and realised there was a boy the one who shot the rock at it. Angry Taillow flew down towards the boy, its beack glowing as the Purrloin jumped towards it. In mid air the bird smashed the cat with a Pack attack before stopping close to the ground abruptly. "taillow, taillow!" it began to cry as if lecturing the Purrloin for attaking a homeless pokemon...

((In that case, I'll take over this then, 'cuz I don't particularly want the Ferroseed.))

Meowth cried out, as it got hit by the Rollout, but landed on its feet and glared at the spiky seed. Ferroseed used Rollout again, as Melissa called out to Meowth. "Dodge, then use Bite, Meowth!" Meowth was hit again, but the third time Ferroseed attacked her, she was able to dodge the Rollout, causing Ferroseed to hit another tree and get stuck. Meowth then ran up to the stuck Pokemon and used Bite on it, though she jumped back quickly afterwards. The Ferroseed found that it couldn't move from the tree and used Harden in a last-ditch effort, but Meowth came back in and Scratched it again. Exhausted, the Ferroseed fainted and Meowth padded back to Melissa.

"Great job, Meowth," Melissa said, as she picked up her Pokemon and cuddled the cat, before looking over her Pokemon. Wincing as she noticed the scuffs and scratches, she asked, "Are you okay? Do you need me to heal you?"

"Meowth," Meowth replied, shaking her head.

"Alright then," Melissa responded, doubtful. She placed Meowth back down and continued walking. "Let's go see what other Pokemon are here."

((Is that alright? Because I'm not too sure about the battling rules when the other Pokemon isn't controlled by anyone else...))

myahoo ~ ((I would've preferred the battle to be a little bit longer, but it was ok))

As the battle with the Ferroseed ended, the noise created by the two battling pokemon caught the attention of a wild Rotom (lvl 8). The pokemon was spinnign around recklessly when it heard the metallic noises caused by the slashes on the Ferroseed's metallic body. The pokemon followed the noise to find itself infront of a girl and her Meowth. A high pitched electric noise was heard as the Rotom charged them using Uproar as it moved...

((btw, remember to update the Characters Thread with the outcome of your previous battle))

EDIT: forget that last part, I see you already did it, well done! biggrin.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

"Meowth!" Melissa cried out, as Meowth was hit by the sudden Uproar. She whipped around to see the floating Electric/Ghost Pokemon and, once she remembered which Pokemon it was, a small smirk grew on her face. "Alright, Rotom, you are going down," she muttered.

"Meowth, if you can, use Fake Out on Rotom," she called out towards her Pokemon, who had regained her feet and was glaring at the floating Pokemon. Melissa kept her eyes on the ghost, as she heard Meowth's paw-steps come closer. Then a tan blur passed over her shoulder, with only the brief pressure of paws to indicate Meowth using her as a jumping board, as Meowth leaped for the Rotom with paws outstretched, Growling all the way.

((Alright, but that was my first time writing out a Pokemon battle by myself. I'm pretty sure this one will be better, since it'll be a back-and-forth one. smile.gif ))

Akira stepped away and said "Wow Zaak, you seem to be getting into battle after battle." Akira laughed and said "I'll wait over here for you to get done." She smiled then leaned against a tree.

myahoo ~ ((yeah, this one will help you improve smile.gif ))

The Rotom was startled by the sudden retaliation from the Meowth. The Growl made it move backwards a bit but was passed through by the cat using a Fake Out, a move that wasn't effective on it. Rotom grinned and with a half laugh it released a Thundershock right into the Meowth's body. Electricity elaving its body while the pokemon was glowing brightly yellow...

((btw, I checked and there is only one move of Meowth that would hurt Rotom, check their pages))

Melissa cursed under her breath. How could she have forgotten that Fake Out was a Normal-type move? Regardless of the matter, was Meowth still able to battle? She didn't know and she could feel guilty about messing up later, when there wasn't an electricity-wielding Ghost Pokemon hovering above her Meowth.

"Meowth?" she called hesitantly, eying the Ghost Pokemon warily. "Meowth, can you get up?" She didn't particularly want to send out Lotad, as she was sure that Pachirisu still wouldn't be able to battle with that irritating, painful noise and Sentret was just a plain Normal-type. "Meowth, if you can get up, Bite it, alright?"

((Yeah, I forgot for a bit that Fake Out's a Normal type move...oops...^^" Oh, and I'll let you decide if Meowth's out, since this'll be her second battle in a row and she just got hit by a Thundershock. smile.gif ))

myahoo ~ ((xd.png no problem, I did the same with a Zigzagoon battling a Ghastly... hate you stromzone ¬¬ ... ok then I guess it would only be fair if she loss then, she would be too tired to battle another event pokemon))

The Rotom began to laugh as the Meowth was struck by its Thundershock. This pokemon just seemed to be mean with others, sort of a bully, not too kind to meet. The dual ghost/electric type began to taunt the Meowth to raise as it knew it was not going to hold a chance in this battle. But regardless of its desires and mockings, the Meowth raised from the ground and after a hatefull glare at the Rotom it jumped over it, using Bite on the ghost. Rotom cried in pain,t his was unexpected and hurtfull! The small floating orb released a Thunder Wave on the cat to make it loose grip over it. And it worked, as Meowth was shoked again, it had no other option but to stop Biting the Rotom and collapse to the ground Paralized...

Melissa scowled at the laughing Pokemon, getting angry that it was taunting her Meowth, and hoped that Meowth would be able to knock it out. Of course, she knew Meowth wouldn't be able to, but she could still hope for a critical. When the Rotom released the Thunder Wave and Meowth was paralyzed, though, Melissa pulled out two Pokeballs.

"Alright, Rotom. You wanna play that way, we can play that way," she muttered, recalling her poor Meowth and sending out the completely-healthy Lotad. "Lotad, let's get this Rotom. Use Astonish, and then Growl."

Lotad rushed up to the Rotom, yelling loudly when he got close. "LOTAD!!" He ran right past the Ghost Pokemon, made a wide turn, and faced it again, Growling.

((Alright.))

myahoo ~ Rotom was panting from the previous Bite, it sure was stronger than it expected, but it was not going down yet. The girl pulled out another pokemon while recalling her Meowth. Rotom laughed at Lotad's depry face, so mcuht hat it forgot about the battle. When the ghost's eyes opened, the Lotad was right infront of it, yelling. Rotom moved backwards, its heart? pounding hard as it was ascared so suddenly. The pokemon angered and looked back to the Lotad, not finding it but instead hearing a Growl from behind. Again the pokemon was taken off guard and was ascared by the Growl. Angered, Rotom released a Thundershock right over the Lotad, taking retaliation for it scaring it so much!