Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

((Yup, it’s alright.))

Sora was flustered as she did not know what to do, causing Morty to shout and asking her to calm down. Sora settled down a bit and Morty gave his next command, asking Sora to use her beak to remove the silk that was around her. However, before she could do that, the wild Sewaddle pulled her in and used Tackle on her. It appeared really happy to have landed a hit on the Tiny Pigeon pokemon but it was not going to last long. Sora quickly shook off the Sewing pokemon and hopped backwards to Morty's side. Morty calmed her down as he removed the silk that was around her. Under his command, she flew up and used Gust. She flapped her wings hard, causing strong winds to pick up. This time, the winds were stronger, enhanced by her ability, Super Luck.

Edited by woshiico0kie

Akira blinked and said "Battle..." A big grin then appeared on her face and she said "Count me in!" Before quickly running over near Zaak.she then thought and said "We should use are new pokemon. You know the two who are friends. Skit, Flare, and my new Pichu are out of commision right now so I can't use them. I think Lilly would do well. Or Ini really." Akira was now thinking of strategys as she spoke. Of the best use of there remaining pokemon.

"Mhm, sounds good. Flare or Imi would be good too, but I guess since Flare is out of the question we should start with our pokemon we caught together...It's not like bug moves are very effective against either of them...right?" Zaak grabbed his Oshawott's pokeball. "Okay, um, er, Dew! Come on out!" Zaak said, finally discovering a name for his new pokemon.

((umm, Ryu, do you have any clue the level of all my pokemon? I know Dew is 5 because I haven't used her at all yet, but I can't remember Echo or Scarlet. I'm pretty sure Echo is Lvl. 9 or 10, and Scarlet is probably 7 or 8))

Edited by stromzone

(Got it. Hey, we have 5 encounters, right?)

Austin nodded, grabbing two crackers and taking a tiny bite out of one of them. Only half-paying attention to his surroundings, he didn't hear a pokemon sneak up on him while he was eating. But sneak up on him it did, emerging from the nearby bushes with a cry to battle.

(Encounter please.)

woshiico0kie ~ The Sewaddle was shocked to see the Pidove had scaped its bind. It blinked perplex that this battle had to continue, but it was not going to fall, at lesat not by its will. The caterpillar tried to move forward to the pidgeon when it was blasted, yet again with a powerfull wind hitting its body and damaging hard the grass-bug type. The Sewaddle struggled to recover but did it, hardly. It glared at the Pidove before using a String Shot on a tree nearby the bird to propell itself(by sucking it back) and ram hard the bird with another Tackle move, ramming the bird against the same tree...

akiraa and stromzone ~ ((strom, I already replied your question via PM. And just for you to know, using the Injured Oshawott in this battle (which in RP wime would be about 1-2 hours after its catch) is not the best idea, but its your call))

The boy blinked as he saw an injured Oshawott coming out of the pokeball. Why would somebody sent out an injured pokemon to battle? Specially a clearly stronger pokemon? Well, in any case that was not his problem, he had been challenged to a battle and he intended to win. "ok, so the two of you right? well..." the boy said as he took a pokeball from his pocket, he looked at it before sighing and hurling it to the air "go Kakuna!" he said, immediately a yellow-gold~ish cocoon appeared before him creating a wierd noise as it did. The boy smiled and turned to his Butterfree "go you too" with a smile. The Butterfree nodded and placed itself right by the side of the Kakuna awaiting for the girl to choose her pokemon and start the battle...

ziposaki ~ ((yeah, your day is just starting so yeah, you both have 5 encounters each))

Before anybody knew it, a hungry Shinx(lvl 4) cae out of the tall grass. It jumped while crying a loud "Shinx!" infront of the boy and stealing the cracker from his hand. The lion cub landed on the ground with cracker in mouth and munched it happily, what a nice meal!

Edited by RyuKaiser

Sora watched helplessly as the speed of the wild Sewaddle was rather fast. In a few seconds, the wild Sewaddle had collided with her into a tree, using a combination of String Shot and Tackle. Morty inwardly praised the intelligence of the wild Sewaddle and thought about how Sora should escape that pinch. He decided on using Sora’s Gust to blow away the wild Sewaddle, as well as dealing damage at the same time. He called out. Sora, use Gust to blow that Sewaddle away!” Sora nodded and began to flap her wings rapidly, creating a strong gust right in front of her, sparkling with light blue streams of energy.

woshiico0kie ~ The Sewaddle was struck by the close Gust. THe strong wind began to blow its body away, though, with it having not loss hold of the silk on the tree, it was not pushed away and instead, the Gust kept hurting its now soring body more. The caterpillar glanced at the bird just before biting the silk to loose hold on it. Now in the ground, its body couldn't take much damage. The weakened bug used its strategy once more, this time with a twist. It spited the silk to a tree branch and swung itself towards the bird, once over it, it used a STAB Bug Bite just before its eyes closed and fell to the ground defeated...

((I forgot it could use Bug Bite, just now Iremember about it xd.png))

Me ~ After about two hours of long walking in the forest Kaiser began to grow tired. He decided to sit on a clearance in the woods to rest, along with his pokemon, releasing the seven of them, taking advantage he was alone and that there was a nearby river. He took out the berries he had collected with Bagon and spread half of the loot for the pokemon to eat, after all, he still need some spare ones. The trainer was heading to his backpack to bring out some pokemon food for his pokemon to eat, specially his newly acquired Treecko who was really tired after the battle. Once close to it, he heard something approaching, was it a wild pokemon?

((wild encounter please, probably a event pokemon? laugh.gif ))

Me ~ Morty looked on as the wild Sewaddle made a last ditch attempt to inflict some damage on Sora. Unfortunately, the Bug-typed Bug Bite was not very effective on her. It fainted from exhaustion and Morty decided to catch it. He took out an empty pokeball from his bag and threw it on the wild Sewaddle. A flash of red light pulled the fainted Sewaddle into the pokeball, Morty waited anxiously for the result of his capture. Meanwhile, he stroked Sora's feathers and thanked her for her effort, she cooed softly, enjoying her trainer's encouragement.

RyuKaiser ~ A wild Electrike(Lvl 7) leapt out of the bushes, evidently very angry about something. It started barking angrily at the trainer that it encountered, as if blaming the trainer for something. Blue sparks started charging up as the wild Electrike used Thunder Wave at the trainer. Bolts of blue lightning were released towards the direction of the trainer, intending to paralyse him.

woshiico0kie ~ The pokeball hit the weakened Sewaddle and dragged it inside in a red ray of light before falling to the ground shaking. The ball shook once... twice... a third time... and finally, a click! was heard. Sewaddle had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Sewaddle, level 8, Impish nature, increased Defense, decreased Special Attack

Me ~ ((oh! I was going to randomize it myself! >.< ... anyway, I think I'll just scape, I like Electrike but not that much :/ ))

As the Electrike appeared Kaiser shrugged, this was odd, he didn't remembered hearing about Electrikes appearing in this forest. The trainer moved as fast as possiblt to avoid the contact with the pokemon, but it was too late, a Thunder Wave reached the trainer, hitting his body with electricity. Kaiser squeaked, it hurt, no wonder why the pokemon didn't liked it. He intended to call for any of his pokemon to help, but as he did, he saw his Nidoran running towards the angry dog. But just in that momment, the buzzing got louder and louder, even hurting the trainer's ears. Nidoran stopped and so did all his other pokemon's movements, they were all now covering their ears or at least, trying to. Kaiser looked around as he covered his ears, trying to locate what was happening and as he did, he witnessed the Electrike shrugged and dissapeared in a blink, probably going after the noise...

((yeah, one of the advantages of being the OP tongue.gif ))

Me ~ As Morty anxiously watied for the pokeball to stop shaking, he fed Sora an Oran Berry from his bag. When he heard the "click" sound coming from the pokeball, he grinned as he picked up his newly caught Sewaddle’s ball. He had not thought of a name for it yet, so he just kept the pokeball in his hand to try to get some inspiration. He then recalled Sora back into her pokeball, and began walking deeper into the forest absent-mindedly. Suddenly, the buzz that was so prevalent in the forest came back stronger once again. This was followed by some rustling in the bushes as a pokemon ran out of it, perhaps away from the source of the noise?

((An encounter please. Hopefully another event one~))

RyuKaiser ~ ((Ah I’m really sorry to have wasted your encounter!! I did use a randomiser though. ><))

Edited by woshiico0kie

woshiico0kie ~ ((xd.png I rolled from 1-100 and you got 1! xd.png))

As Morty come closer to the bushes, he caught the attention of a wild Mawile(lvl 9) that was roaming the forest following that annoying noise. The pokemon saw the human appraoching and as an act of instincts it turned around now facing him with its large scary face. As the boy approached the Mawile opened more its "jaws" to ensure a goosebump on the human, even now, affected by this buzzing noise, Mawile was still a confrontation avoiding pokemon so it was not going to attack head on, better scare them away...

((you kept rolling Klinklang and Klang, but because they seem so close to Magnemite to me that I thought you wouldn't want them so I rolled again and got Mawile, Bisharp and Durant, so I rolled a couple more times and got Excadrill and as far as I now its pre-evo is not steel type so I rolled again and got Mawile so I decided to give it to you))

Me ~ ((nah don't worry, I had to use them anyway))

It had to pass about 5 minutes before the buzzing stopped and his pokemon could recover their senses. The electricity on his body had drained him tired and he needed some rest too. Kaiser turned to his pokemon just to find them really annoyed by the noise. He looked at Nidoran, his highly developed ears had made him sutain a lot of pain during this time and now was panting. The trainer approached him, hoping that the electricity had wore off and he would not hurt him more. As he did, the pokemon acted reluctant to his touching, but was too tired and weak to stop him. Kaiser noticed his pokemon disliking but was able to examine him deep enough to know he was going to need some berries to recover his health, but probably a Potion would do better.

The trainer approached his backpack and took out a Potion, along with the pokemon food he intended to get before. He got to Nidoran and sprayed the health liquid over him, making the mutant rabbit to feel better momments after. Once he noticed his pokemon was laright, Kaiser smiled and gestured him to follow and gather with the rest and eat the pokemon food he had served in a large pile of leaves. As all Nidoran, Bagon, Pidgey, Poochyena and Zigzagoon ate, Kaiser noticed there was no way Magikarp could reach the food there so he got to the river side and began to fed his numb faced fish patiently as he looked over the tree branches a now healthier Treecko jumping from branch to branch eating anything he found. "well... I guess I don't have to worry for him to get food" the trainer thought as he saw the wood gecko.

About half an hour later everybody had finished eating and were relaxing happily on the clearance of the woods. yeah, this was a pleasent afternoon, one he was happy to be able to enjoy, even if it was only with his pokemon. The trainer decided to relax and let his pokemon play with each other, after all, they still needed to know each other, Treecko and Nidoran wre just joining them this very day and he didn't wanted any fights in the team so they remained ther for about an entire our.

When the trainer awaken, he saw all his pokemon laughing, they were enjoying this time, even after their battles, Treecko held no grudges on Pidgey, nor did Nidoran over Bagon, or at least, not anymore. Kaiser looked to the river to see how his mischiefing Zigzagoon tried to get into the water with Magikarp, was it for fun or for the will of prank the fish was unknown to the trainer, but he sure was intending to. Kaiser raised and called all of them to gather, still some rejection could be seen on Nidoran adn even in Treecko, but they followed "well, we should move on, now" he spoke to his pokemon and returned them all to their pokeballs. Yeah, they ahve spent a lot of time relaxing, it was now time to continue.

As before, the trainer saved Magikarp's pokeball in his pocket and put the six left in his belt. Momment after his walking resumed, he heard some metallic noise approaching. Was it another buzz like before? If it was, there was no problem, he could protect himself and his pokemon were safe in their pokeballs. But what if it was another pokemon? Another hostile like the Electrike before? No, it was not a good grief. The trainer decided to bette be prepred and grabbed a pokeball with his right hand and pressed the button to be prepared. As he did, the noise grew louder and louder untill it finally revealed itself. A wild Beldum(lvl 9) was roaming the area and was clearly angry! The trainer shrugged, first an angry Treecko, then a hatefull Electrike and now a Beldum? Besides all those creepy noises the whole day! Something wierd must be happening in this place! But this was not time to think about it, he had to defend himself from the Beldum so he hurled the pokeball and released the pokemon inside. For his surprise he got Poochyena's pokeball, not a bad choice if we thought of the types, Dark wins over Psychic... but Poochyena did not knew any dark moves so it was not the best choice really. In any case, the dog was already out and he was to participate in his first battel with his trainer, but first, he had to see if the Beldum was as hostile as it seemed to be...

((need help with this guy too))

Me ~ ((Yeah I wouldn’t have wanted the Klink and it’s evo-line. I’ll not be catching this Mawile though. And I have just 1 more encounter left. T.T))

Morty got a shock of his life when he bumped into the Mawile. Here he was, daydreaming about a name for his new Sewaddle, and a Mawile decides to show up! He ran away from it as fast as possible, not noticing where he was running until he slammed into a tree. His Sewaddle’s pokeball dropped onto the ground and opened, releasing the Sewaddle from its confines. His Sewaddle crawled over to him as he lay on the ground, dizzy from the impact. A sudden burst of inspiration hit him as he said, ”That’s right, I’ll name you, Kurumori!” Kurumori gave Morty a toothy smile as she accepted her new name. Morty sat back upright and fed her an Oran Berry before recalling her back into her pokeball. He soon heard another buzzing noise, he thought, Not again! He hoped that it wasn’t going to be another troublesome Magnemite or Mawile. There seemed to be lots of odd pokemon running around in the forest lately…

((Encounter please. /prays-for-a-Chinchou (Doubt that will happen though, as stated before... ><)))

RyuKaiser ~ ((Okay sure~ That’s really lucky! smile.gif But it’s going to be a tough battle. Beldum’s not weak to Dark-types according to Bulbapedia, since Steel resists Dark although Psychic is weak to Dark. Also, Beldum’s only attack, Take Down, is really strong. It has high defence to boot.))

The Beldum hummed as loud as it could to indicate its anger. It focused on the trainer, thinking that he was the source of its troubles. When the trainer called out his Poochyena, the wild Beldum took that to mean a challenge and started circling rapidly around the trainer and his Poochyena, before lauching a Take Down on the Poochyena. It went straight for the target at a high velocity, with orange streaks coming off from the ends of its body.

poke ~ ((I was going to let your pokemon awake in this turn, but since you changed pokemon, it will remain asleep untill the end of the battle))

As the bird moved towards it, Bronzor glared and evil grin, it let its body wide open for an attack, not even trying to dodge, knowing that its steel body would cause more damage to the bird's beak than what Spearow would do to it. The Peck landed and even though it wasn't as strong to hurt much Bronzor's body, the Leech Seed's effect finally took its toll. The tendrils surrounding the shield like pokemon's body began to drain its energy out, recovering the enegy of its foe. Now, Bronzor was finally feeling some damage, after all, this seed had drained about a quarter of its health, not counting the damage from the attacks. The pokemon shook its body as it was pushed back, it glared at the Spearow angry, trying to blame her for this pain. It moved rapidly towards it and hit it with a full force Tackle just before lifting the same rocks from before using Confusion and preparing them to hit the bird's body...

((yeah, this Confusion can miss, you are free to move your pokemon so the rocks fall on the ground or recieve it, its your choice))

(I'm not sure if I should catch the Bronzor, or try to beat it...)

Lucy saw what was coming, and dodged the Confusion. She shook her head and Leered at the Bronzor, to lower it's defense a little. "Okay, Lucy, use your speed to your advantage!" Crystal yelled. Lucy nodded, used Leer once more, and dove at it, flying circles around the Steel type, to confuse it, before going in for a fast and strong Peck.

woshiico0kie ~ ((yep, this is the last one))

As soon as the boy took out the Sewaddle, a Electrike passed by them, clashing with the Sewaddle as it did. The green dog shook its head and saw a human. It exploded in anger, this was not the first human it had found and was not going to let this one "alive" not after all the samage they were causing it. The pokemon growled to the boy before sending a "welcoming" Thunder Wave to him and coming closer to his caterpillar now on the ground...

((well, you rolled Manectric, then Magnezone and Magnemite so... yeah, Manectric. And since it came to be an Electrike I thought on giving you the same one that attacked me xd.png!))

poke ~ The Bronzor was confused after the bird evaded its attack. How could that be possible? This only angered the steel type more, and it tried to attack the bird, just to see it Leering at it. Bronzor backed off before it got its energy drained from the seed's tendrils... again. As soon as it stopped, it was rammed with a strong Peck. The hit damaged more its body, but the pokemon was still willing to battle, its body not so much though. But it was still good enough to continue. A loud "zoooor!" was heard as the pokemon grabbed the same rocks again using Confusion around the bird's body and blasted them all to it, getting payback for the damage taken...

Me ~ ((yeah, I guess I forgot about that tongue.gif But yeah, I expect a tough battle))

As the Beldum began to circle around him, Poochyena began to got dizzy, so much he couldn't see from where the attack came and got blasted straight by the Take Down. Kaiser's eyes widened, the Beldum had attacked without giving any advice, and a pretty strong attack too. The trainer shrugged, but came up with an idea to turn the battle around "Poochyena, try to get up and then use Sand Attack" the pokemon said. Poochyena huffed down a painfull sigh before nodding and raising from the ground. He turned to his trainer with a snile on his face and as fast as he could he began to throw sand at the Beldum, enough to cover its whole... eye? with it. Kaiser smiled, so far, so good. "ok Poochyena, now use Tackle!" he said not really convinced, he knew a physical attack would damge Poochyena too but it was the best to do now. Poochyena nodded not knowing about the pin he would suffer and rammed Beldum with his whole body, pushing it away in the air, but as the trainer thought, he got some damage too, after all, Beldum was made out of steel...

(Hm... I think I might decide to defeat it. I kind of want a different event Pokemon)

Lucy fell to the ground, wounded. But, she shook her head and continued on, flapping her wings to get high in the air. The bird flew into the trees, hopping from branch to branch almost silently, before stopping when she was in back of the Bronzor. Gathering all of her strength she could get, Lucy flew into the air, using multiple Pecks at it, knowing that it was weakened.

After a few more attacks, the wounded Bronzor collapsed, not having any more strength left in it. Lucy fluttered to the ground, her beak now chipped, but still sharp. "OMG! Lucy! That was amazing!" Crystal yelled and ran over to her Spearow, glomping her.

Mimi stirred, waking up. What had happened? Spring Splashed over to her, throwing rocks into the trees. "Spring? What happened?" Mimi asked, yawning. "Well, you were fighting a mean Bronzor, when you fell asleep, to which Lucy defeated it! It was SO cool!" Spring squealed. Mimi stood up, not hurt much, thanks to the Leech Seed, but she did need to stretch.

"Okay, now that we have defeated that annoyance, let's get our move on!" Crystal yelled, then noticed that Bolt's Pokeball was vibrating. But, Crystal decided to leave it alone.

The team began to walk, not knowing what to expect, when a rustle came from the bushes near them. Mimi stepped forward, wanting to see what it was. And if it was a Pokemon, she wanted to beat it.

(You know what they say, third time's the charm! Pokemon encounter please!)

(Didn't Storm heal his oshawott with berries? wink.gif )

Akira smiled and grabbed her new Lotad's pokeball, Lilly. She then said "Lilly! Come on out!" Soon the lillypad pokemon was standing by Oshawott. She smiled and said "LO! LOTAD!" Happy to see her friend. Akira smiled then nodded and said "Alright, which side should go first?"

Me ~ ((Ah well, better an event pokemon than none. ^^ Oh and Morty’s Sewaddle is actually in her pokeball already.))

Morty got another shock, this time literally, when a wild, angry, Electrike decided to use Thunder Wave on him, making him spasm on the ground. He struggled to reach for Cyto’s pokeball and called him out. Morty desperately thought as he could seem to speak, Use Psywave, to get that Electrike good! Follow up with Reflect alright? Cyto laughed at Morty’s comical state for a moment before concentrating, his eyes glowed blue, causing blue rings to be fired towards the Electrike at full power. A transparent “glass” wall then appeared in front of him in the event that the wild Electrike does get too close for comfort. The Electric pokemon these days seemed to be really crazy.

RyuKaiser ~ The Sand Attack from the Poochyena irritated the wild Beldum even more. It did not bother about removing the sand from its eye and focused on using its magnetic forces to decide when and where it should attack. When the Poochyena came in for a Tackle, the wild Beldum would sniggered if it had a mouth. The weak attack did not damage it much, if any. The wild Beldum hummed loudly again as it prepared to launch another powerful Take Down on the trainer’s Poochyena. This time it did not prepare much of an elaborate attack, it just went back a little and charged forward towards the Poochyena, with orange streaks surrounding its body.

poke ~ As the girl walked through the forest, she came across a wild Dustox(lvl 17). The moth seemed to be looking around the forest for whatever that was causing all this crazyness in it. The forest had been swarmed with electric and steel type pokemon, not normal to the area, and most if not all of them were acting hostile, forcing the forest pokemon to act in the same way to protect themselves. As it got close to the girl the pokemon looked confused just momments before turning to anger, it had found the source of all this mayhem! This girl must've been the reason why the pokemon in the area where acting strange, if not, why would she be around the same area a Lairon had just past?

The Dustox anger turned to hostility in the matter of miliseconds. The angry moth cried out loud "dustox!" before creating a Poison Stings rain over the girl to make her pay for all this chaos she had brought to the forest, its home...

((this Dustox is not an Event Pokemon, but it is strong, you can try to catch it, but it had to be a heck of a great battle and RP posts for you to get it, otherwise you'll loose... and remember to post about yur previous battle with the Bronzor, or else you won't be getting any "level up"'s for your pokemon... that last part goes for everybody else too))

akiraa ~ ((yeah, I settled that with him, just that I'm to lazy to edit the post sleep.gif ... I flip a coin and the obnxious kid goes first... well, the NPC not Zaak))

The boy smiled, a Lotad and an Oshawott, nothing his Butterfree and Kakuna couldn't handle. "ok, Butterfree String SHot, then Confusion, Kakuna... use Poison Stings!" the boy yelled. Both pokemon nodded and as they did, Butterfree spitted its silk over the girl's Lotad, binding it. Immediately after it used Confusion to gain control over the binded pokemon and ram the Lotad against its partner, the boy's Oshawott. Once its attack was done, Butterfree laughed and turned to Kakuna who after a quick motion of what appears to be its head extended the still developing stings in front of it and threw dozens of Poison Stings at the two pokemon in the ground. With their jobs done the two pokemon remained still awaiting for their foes to attack. The kid just smiled a cocky smile and crossed his arms infront of his chest as if he had already won the battle...

woshiico0kie ~ ((xd.png it was meant for you xd.png ... and I guess I must've misread it))

Electrike shrugged as it was hit by the Psywaves. Lots of blue rings made out of who knows what hit its body just causing the Lightning pokemon to only get more angry. Once the damage was dealt on it, the pokemon turned to tis foe and after sending a Thunder Wave to it, it began to move its feet rapidly on the ground, gathering static in its body. The lightning flew in the air through the glassy wall and hit on the Solosis, instantly paralizing it, much like its trainer, now it would have to laugh about itself. Electrike smiled as it saw the attack landed and thinking it could hit one more time ran at the Solosis and tried to ram it with a powerfull Tackle, only to get stopped by the glassy wall which was getting cracked now. The pokemon barked angry, this was unexpected, but it was not going to stop it either, it was going to get them down!

((Yeah, Thunder Wave goes across theReflect because it is not a physical moves, I checked wink.gif And remember you can have one shiny pokemon, and you can request it to be one you've encounterd already... like this Electrike. I only say this because I checked Electrike's page and its shiny form is pretty cool, and so does Manectric's))

Me ~ ((since you didn't said it landed, I'm assuming I can dodge it right?))

Kaiser shrugged, Poochyena was to take another hit. "quick Poochyena jump to the bushes!" the trainer yelled depserately, he did not wanted his pokemon to recieve unnecessary damage. The Bite Pokemon heard his trainer and jumped to the bushes as fast as he could, but it wasn't fast enough, Beldum's Take Down still hit his back legs and hurt the pokemon in the landing. The pokemon cried in pain once in the bushes, but was not to hold with it. Poochyena barked loudly just before jumping from behind the bushes and over Beldum, landing over the pokemon's body holding it tight to the ground. Kaiser smiled, that had been a nice move. "well done Poochyena, now jump over it again" The pokemon smiled as his move pleased his trainer and began to repeat it, jumping over the Beldum repeatedly, hurting the steel pokemon to the ground each time...

((I know Tackle would only hurt Poochyena much and do little to Beldum, so I'm thinking on doing it physical damage without using a move.. like a punch fight between two pokemon, it doesn't use a Move per say, but still damage them rolleyes.gif ))

((I flip a coin and the obnxious kid goes first... well, the NPC not Zaak...RUDE! xd.png ))

Zaak flinched, his pokemon had already been hit hard. "Okay Dew, use your scall-chop to cut free!" Zaak exclaimed. His pokemon did so, and Zaak told the pokemon its next attack "Now use Tackle, use your scall-chop to deflect the poison needles!" Dew stood there for a moment, but then remembere her best friend, the Lotad, was also here. She quickly ran at the Kakuna, drawing out her scall-chop as a weapon during it.

Edited by stromzone

Akira frowned a little as Lilly got hit by both attacks, but seeing her pokemon still standing and ready to fight, smiled and said "Lotad, use Nature Power on the strings to try and break free! Then use Astonish on Butterfree!" Lotad quickly used nature power. It then, if it broke free, quickly ran over to the butterfree, then made a terrifying face, shadows appearing around it, to scare the pokemon and hurt it. (It somehow hurts it to xd.png Don't ask how but it does xd.png)

Me ~ ((Shiny Manetric looks evil compared to its non-shiny counterpart. So I don’t think I’ll be requesting for a shiny right now. smile.gif By-the-way, did the Tackle damage the wild Electrike instead?))

The Thunder Wave bypassed Cyto’s Reflect and paralysed the Cell pokemon. The wild Electrike then moved in for a Tackle, but was abruptly stopped by Reflect, causing some damage to itself instead. By now, Morty had already recovered from his earlier paralysis. Morty then sent out Kurumori, who knew the forest like the back of her hand, to find a Cheri Berry to cure Cyto’s paralysis. Kurumori nodded and went off to some nearby trees to find some Cheri Berries.

Meanwhile, Morty just told Cyto to hang in there, hoping that the Reflect would last long enough until Kurumori came back with the Cheri Berries. He just hoped that there was some way to help Cyto shake off the paralysis.

RyuKaiser ~ ((Yup I gave you a chance to dodge it. Hmm, I don’t think that would still damage the Beldum by a lot, but I guess that was worth a try. rolleyes.gif ))

Beldum hummed in frustration as the trainer’s Poochyena jumped on top of it. It rolled its single eye and used its powerful magnetic forces to fly straight up to the canopy of the tree, crashing the Poochyena into a branch. Its steel defences prevented much damage from the annoyance of the Poochyena previously, as well as protected it from the impact of hitting the branch together with the Poochyena. It hummed once again as it prepared to use another Take Down, since it was the only move it knew.

stromzone and akiraa ~ ((akiraa, you do know that nature power here turns into Seed Bomb don't you? huh.gif check this for the list of what Nature Power will turn into Nature Power))

The boy looked patiently the battle, he didn't expected any of his pokemon to recieve much damage, less that they would loose. The Kakuna let out a worried noise as the Oshawott ran towards it, scalchop in had protecting from the Poison Stings. In the best case, it did not mattered, some of them landed on its fingers and arms so damage was still dealt. Though the pokemon was rammed by the water starter and pushed back, almost to its trainer's feet. Butterfree on its side witnessed patiently how the Lotad used a seed omb to blast out the silk and then made appear a scary face, scaring it a bit.

The boy didn't reacted, not much damage was done to either of his pokemon so there was ntohing to worry about. He gestured Bitterfree to rise Kakuna and when it was done he gave his next order. "Kakuna, use Harden, Butterfree, Tackle and then use Sleep Powder" both pokemon nodded and instantly Kakuna began to glow in a silver~ish gleam, hardening its cocoon and raising its defense. Butterfree flew towards the Oshawott ramming it with a full body Tackle, pushing the water pokemon to its battle partner and as soon as both were together it flapped its wing gently letting the Sleep Powder fall on both pokemon while they were one over the other...

woshiico0kie ~ ((I like how you take the effect of paralisis, that's how it should be. Btw, I do have a problem with how your Sewaddle obeys you, the pokemon caught recently shouldn't hear their trainers so easily, specially the ones caught in th forest during this event for which I will ask you to either make the Sewaddle disobey for a couple or posts, or not use her untill the end of the event. About the berry loking thing, I'd like it to not come right away (in the next post) but a post after, or that it brings the wrong berry, as part of what I stated before))

Electrike shrugged trying to find a way to pierce the wall between it and the paralized blob. Finding no other way, it began to Tackle the wall repeatedly untill it cracked and ultimately broke. Electric smiled, now it was going to be able to hit the pokemon, but at a cost, the repeated hits damaged its body a little and its right front shoulder was soring a bit. But now was not time to cry for it, it had to take this one down. The green dog howled(not the move, just a howl) before jumping to the Solosis and ram it to the ground with a Tackle...

((btw, this Electrike's ability is Static wich means a 30% chance of paralizing on contact))

Me ~ Kaiser shrugged as Poochyena was struck to the branch and fell to the floor, as things were going it was not going to end well for him. THe trainer reluctantly grabbed the Bite Pokemon's ball and returned him to it knowing it was the best choice, even if it meant a loss for his pokemon, but right now his safetyness was more important. The ray of light got to the dark pokemon just before the Beldum could ram him again with another Take Down which was good since now he had time to attack before his opponent. "rest well my friend" he whispered to the ball before putting it away in his belt and grabbed another one. Kaiser looked at it with a slight frown in his face "I hope you listen to me in this battle" he thought and hurled the pokeball in the air. A white ray of light came out of the spheric device and took the shape of a brown and sand racoon. A proud "zigzagoon!" was heard as the pokemon was freed. Kaiser smiled, at least he was cheerfull enough to battle. "ok Zigzagoon, see that Beldum over there? Use Tackle on it!" the trainer ordered. Zigzagoon turned and frowned to his trainer still not liking the idea of following his orders. He looked at the Beldum and Growled at it just before dissapearing and appearing close to the Beldum, ramming it hard with a Pursuit attack. Kaiser let out a long sigh, it appeared as he was not going to hear him this time, but at least was giving the battle...

((I love how my Zigzagoon hates me! xd.png ))

Me ~ ((Alright sure. Perhaps Morty would send out Sora too. rolleyes.gif Dang I wanted it to have Lightningrod instead. sad.gif))

Cyto endured well, seeing that the wild Electrike took many Tackles to weaken and finally break the Reflect that was set up previously. Another Tackle then headed towards the Cell pokemon. Morty inwardly pleaded to Cyto, Cyto! Please! Try to use Psywave! C’mon, I know you can do it! Cyto struggled really hard and in a moment of recovery, he finally unleashed a flurry of blue rings that were headed to the wild Electrike. Unfortunately, that was temporal and he was still paralysed.

Morty wondered what was taking Kurumori so long to retrieve the Berry, and wondered if he should send Sora out to look for the missing Sewaddle. He decided not to and to focus on the battle, seeing that currently, Cyto required his utmost attention.

RyuKaiser ~ Beldum hummed loudly in annoyance as its previous foe disappeared into a pokeball. In the Poochyena’s place, a seemingly more annoying Zigzagoon was called out. Beldum would have shrugged its shoulders if it had them but just focused on trying to eradicate the irritant that had been bugging it all day long. When the Zigzagoon sneakily used a Pursuit, although not much damage was done, the Beldum got a lot more frustrated. The Beldum hummed once again and used Take Down, intending to bring down the arrogant Zigzagoon in one move. The Bedldum rushed forward with great haste towards the trainer's Zigzagoon, orange streaks coming off the ends of its body.

woshiico0kie ~ ((yeah, I figured you would like it to, but since you already have a pokemon with that Ability I thought on giving you a different one))

The Electrike got struck by the same blue rings of energy, damaging its body. The dog let out a growl as it was struck, but was not going to fall so easily. Yeah, this attack had hurt, but it was far too angry to accept getting beaten here. The pokemon glared at the Solosis just before ramming it again with a full body Tackle, slaming the pokemon to the ground as it did. Once the damage was done, Electrike smiled, it was controlling this battle...

Me ~ Zigzagoon, proud of his attack was standing proudly on the ground, not noticing the battle was not over. This mistake took its toll on the racoon pokemon. The Beldum recovered from the Pursuit and after a humming noise let itself fall upon Zigzagoon, hitting him with a powerfull Take Down. The racoon cried in pain, it hurt, and a lot! Kaiser shrugged, this Beldum was really strong and was giving all his pokemon so far a hard time. "Zigzagoon... you ok?" he asked to the pokemon. The racoon angrily turned to him as if blaming his trainer for sending him to this battle, but at least, he was ok. "... well, use Tail Whip then use Pursuit again" Kaiser said. Zigzagoon did not liked the idea of following orders, or at least not his trainer's orders, but did it this time. The racoon wagged its tail to distract the Beldum for a momment and later ran after it and rammed the pokemon with a Pursuit...

Akira gulped then said "Lily, quickly, get out of there!" Lilly nodded then quickly ran as fast as she could with Dew on her back out of the Sleep powder, barely making it herself, she didn't know the effects on Dew. Akira then said "Quickly! Use water gun on Kakuna!" Lily nodded then quickly shot out a blast of water from her mouth right at the yellow cacoon pokemon.