Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Lotad cut off its Growl abruptly and tried to jump away from the incoming Thundershock, but the Electric attack caught it. As soon as the electricity left its body, though, Lotad immediately set about Absorbing Rotom's health; it would need that health for the rest of the battle. After only a few seconds, Lotad ran again, ducking under the floating Rotom and popping up on the other side, Growling again. Once he could, he was going to Astonish that zap-happy ghost.

((The only items we have are the ones listed in the character thread right?))

myahoo ~ ((technically yeah, but you can have other items that wouldn't compromise the plot, like... a fishing line, berries, stuff like that that a normal person would have. But you can't have random items like evolving stones or TMs or something else that would give you advantage))

Rotom began to feel its energy drained. The ghost pokemon began to see black clouds as it began to feel weaker. But it quickly regained composture and looked around to find the Lotad, just to find nothing. The Rotom felt insecure of hwere it couldhave gotten, its trainer ws still there, but where was the Lotad? It question was quickly answered when it heard a Growl underneath it. Knowing it was not going to be able to shot another electric move on the pokemn under it, Rotom decided to use another Uproar knowing the sound would reach Lotad wherever it was. With that in mind, Rotom opened its mouth and a high pitched cried accompanied with some static noise filled the area, hurting every pokemon in its surroundings...

((btw, sorry for late reply, I was watching a movie online tongue.gif))

Both Lotad and Melissa cringed, Melissa clapping her hands over her ears to try to block the sound out while Lotad cut off its Growl again, but with a cry this time. He wanted to get far, far away from this noise, far where he couldn't hear anything but the sound of running water, but he knew that his trainer wouldn't leave until they had knocked out the ghost. Reluctantly, and cringing all the while, he ran again at the Rotom and shouted at the top of his lungs. "LOTAD!" He hoped that his attack would stop that horrid noise.

((Hmm, because I was thinking of having Melissa heal Meowth during the battle, but I'm still not sure if I can have Potions or something on me. And that's totally fine; the other major RP I'm in on this site has long bouts of no activity, but I'm still with it. xd.png ))

myahoo ~ ((mm yeah, Potions are fine, no problem with that, but you can only heal them after the battle))

The Rotom continued the Uproar untill it saw the Lotad. The pokemon's attack made it stop and move backwards a bit, but now it knew where the foe was. Half smiling, Rotom released a Thundershock directly over the Lotad before letting it fall to the ground. In the air, Rotom's condition began to be clear, it was now getting weak, mostly fue to all the attacks it had been using, but it was clear, it was slowly going down...

Lotad just kept running, not realizing that Rotom had stopped its Uproar or that it had sent a Thundershock at the Water Weed Pokemon; in fact, Lotad ran right past it before he felt the heat from the Thundershock hitting the ground behind him, making him stop running and whirl around in a bit of a panic. Upon seeing its opponent's back again, Lotad used Absorb, worried that Rotom would still be up for a fight and wanting to be prepared just in case it threw another Thundershock. This time, he didn't Growl, finally realizing that Growling told Rotom where he was; instead, he just stood there and Absorbed Rotom's health, bit by bit replenishing his own stores of energy, all the while watching warily as Rotom hovered.

((Alright.))

myahoo ~ The Rotom began to feel its energy drained... once again. The ghost glared at the water and grass pokemon and released a powerfull Thundershock, slamming the foe with paralizing electricity as it collapsed to the ground, too weak to recover, at least at the momment...

((now would be a good time to try to catch it, and Lotad is Paralized now))

Lotad fell flat on his belly, Paralyzed, and hoped that they could finish this encounter soon; he was tired and he wanted to sleep...

As soon as Rotom hit the ground, Melissa rummaged in her pocket for her empty Pokeballs and pulled one out. "You did great, Lotad," she called out to her exhausted Pokemon, "I'll finish this up." With narrowed eyes, she tossed the Pokeball at Rotom, hitting it and bringing it into the red-and-white sphere. All she could do now was cross her fingers and hold her breath, as she fixed her eyes on the shaking Pokeball...

(Here's hoping I caught it. /crosses fingers))

myahoo ~ The Rotom closed its eyes for a momment. That very momment, the pokeball it its uncorporeal body* and dragged it inside in a red ray of light. The red and white sphere fell tot he ground shaking. Rotom opened its eyes to find itself inside the capturing device. The ghost began to battle the prison, sending bolts of electricity at it to get freed. Outside, the pokeball shaked violently and after the first shook it opened widely, releasing the Rotom to the battle again. The now angry ghost glared at the girl sparks coming around its body as it prepared to attack her Lotad again...

*now that I think of it... how could that happen really?

((you can change Lotad now so it doesn't get fainted. and sorry you didn't get the Rotom, but its catch rate is low so you'll have to try it again..))

(( First post. Read most of the posts here and I get the whole roleplay :3 Thanks for this Ryu *If I may call you that*. ))

Casey grinned as she stepped into the forest, a smile on her lips. She always wanted to be in a forest with millions of pokemon! Some rare... some not. She sighed at herself, she had been to a forest before... just it wasn't this dark. The thought hit her and she shivered in fright.

Swiss nuzzled her neck as he sat on her shoulder, curled up in her red shirt. She looked at him and he jumped. "Swiss" She rolled her eyes and he nuzzled her neck again. Smelling food, he looked around with his pig-like nose in the air. Casey growled- why'd he have to smell every bit of food she had? She pulled out a square of pokemon food. Despite only being one bit, Swiss took it as if it was a feast.

Casey looked at him again, he was getting bored quickly. She looked at her belt and pulled out her two other pokeballs, one in each hand. She released both of them. A Pidove popped out of one, squawking in fright as it noticed the new area. "It's not that dark" Casey protested, and the Pidove shook it's head. "Penelow is a scaredy cat, isn't he?" She teased and his feathers ruffled.

Next a fairly average looking Chikorita came out, smiling; it loved forests. "Chikorita" It said brightly, Casey blinked. She couldn't understand pokemon language; obviously. She sighed at Chiki and it sat between her feet, she started walking and it walked next to her ankles, nearly tripping her. Penelow flew just above her head.

(( Longer than I expected... will be shorter in the future *scratches head*

Next post I may find a wild pokemon. Of RyuKaiser's choice of course. ))

Edited by DragonGirl10188

DragonGirl ~ ((you did well, now, just to welcome you to the RP...))

As soon as the girl enetered the forest, she could hear a loud buzzing metallic noise. The buzz began to grow in strength as she get inside the forest. Slowly, it begun to affect her pokemon, making the feel uneasy in this enviroment. The noise had created a large electro-magnetic wave that was essencially out of control and that had dragged lots of Steel and Electric type pokemon to the forest.

Casey could make a few more steps before a wild Magnemite(lvl 7) appeared before her. The Magnet pokemon was out of control, releasing bolts of electricity in every possible direction as it approached the girl, it was going to battel everything that appeared before it, even the girl trainer...

Casey had to immediately return Chiki, Penelow and Swiss as the noise came over them, Chiki managed to run behind a bush to stop some of the sound, while Penelow flew into the air. Swiss just squealed on her shoulder.

The trainer knew something was wrong with the little ball of steel, two magnets attached to each side. She wondered how something so small and cute (in her opinion) was this dangerous.

She knew that it wouldn't do much harm to Swiss, and Penelow's attacks were weak to it while Chikorita would faint due to the attack. She threw each pokeball to the correct pokemon and they all returned happily.

Casey released Swiss and he was frightened. "You can do it" Casey told him positively, covering her ears while his fur helped block the sound a little.

"Go for a Powder Snow then a Tackle!" Casey said loudly to Swiss.

"Swinub!" Swiss yelled into the forest, he heard a flock of flying type pokemon fly from further in the forest. Suddenly a burst of snow came from in front of him, and travelled towards the Magnemite. Casey crossed her fingers; hoping to freeze it.

(( Tackle will be in the next post, just to be fair :3 Would Powder Snow effect the Magnemite? Because it's Ice, not ground? But Swiss is ground... but the move... *confused* ))

Edited by DragonGirl10188

DragonGirl ~ ((Yeah, Poweder Snow does damage it, the damage is dealt according to the move's type, not the pokemon's. So it will hurt it... not much though, Magnemite is resistent at Ice type moves))

The Magnemite was caught by surprise as it received the Powder Snow on its body. The pokemon began to feel cold as the snow blasted to its metallic body. The pokemon stopped the wild release of electricity as it felt the attack landed and looked around to find its attacker. As it spotted the Swinub, who was now charging at it with a Tackle, the wild pokemon let loose a loud Metallic Sound, increasing the annoyance of the previous buzzing, and causing the Swinub to stop immediately.

As the small furry pig stopped, Magnemite moved towards it and placed itself right infront of the Swinub. The steel pokemon glared at the Swinub and emited a wierd noise, it was of speaking. Its intention, asking the Ice pokemon why have him attacked it. Recieving no answer, probably due to the pokemon being ascared, Magnemite moved some feet backwards and then charged at the Swinub, slamming it with a Tackle of it own...

Melissa cursed again when Rotom left the Pokeball. "This is turning out to be one heck of a battle," she commented darkly, recalling Lotad, who was absolutely exhausted. "Well, the only one I have left is Pachirisu, so here's hoping he can finish this off quick." She hoped they could get that Rotom after only a little effort from Pachirisu, considering the fact that it had already battled two other Pokemon and the fact that that noise would probably hurt Pachirisu while he was out there. She sent out the little electric squirrel with a "Pachirisu, use Spark."

((Since you did say that caught Pokemon would be affected by the noise, I cut it off here for obvious reasons. And that Rotom is a pain in the butt...))

Swiss was about to tell him, but was rammed into with a hard tackle. His steel body made it worse and Swiss toppeled onto his back, halfly dazed. He got up, shaking his head and waited for orders. "Use Mud Sport, get it's defense down half way!" Casey told him. Mud lurched from his body, out to the Magnemite. It went full on, making Casey smiled.

"Now that it's health is down more, hit it with a tackle"

Swiss charged at the thing, he jumped into the air as if he was a Pidgey and tackled the Magnemite; doing more damage due to lowering it's defense.

myahoo ~ ((Yeah, electric and steel type pokemon gets affected by the noise, so Pachirisu will get affected. Well done))

The Pachirisulooked back at its trainer, not having clear thought due to the buzzing noise it had not much idea of what it was told to do. In an instinct dominated move, the squirrle ran past the Rotom with a Quick Attack, shocked that it hadn't worked. Rotom laughed, even in its lame state it had still energies to mock others. Pachirisu angered and released a Spark on the ghost pokemon, who in retaliation sent a Thundershock at it. Both electric atatcks clashed in mid air, creating an explosion that sent both pokemon in opposite directions, making them both get hurt into trees...

DragonGirl ~ The Magnemite looked confused at itself. Where did all this mud came from? But it had no time to figure it out, the Swinub was coming its way to hit the pokemon. Magnemite's first instinct was to shock the pokemon with a Thundershock, but found it impossible to release electricity from its mud covered body. Unable to atatck, the metallic eyeball got slammed by the Tackle and pushed the the ground.

Now on the ground, Magnemite angered and released anothe Metal Sound towards the Swinub, frightnening the pokemon out. The eyeball shaped pokemon hovered back to the air, it thought of releasing a Thundershock, but again, it was stopped by the mud over its body, most of it still covered the pokemon. More angry the steel type shot itself to the Swinub, slamming it again with another Tackle...

Melissa threw up her arms instinctively when the explosion occurred, using them as a shield in front of her face. I hope Pachirisu's okay, she thought worriedly, as her surroundings began to return to normal. Cautiously lowering her arms, she looked around for both Pokemon and saw them sprawled at the base of two trees on opposite sides of the clearing. She immediately ran to check on Pachirisu, dropping down to kneel next to her little squirrel; no matter how much she wanted that Rotom, Pachirisu was her first Pokemon and he mattered more to her than the other. "Are you okay, Pachirisu?" she asked quietly, reaching out to pick him up.

myahoo ~ "pachi~" the squirrle cried hurt. It had got a good hit on that tree but was still good to battle. Though, it was not sure who this person was so it jumped back, not wanting to trust somebody it didn't knew. The Rotom on its side was panting, clearly more damaged than the Pachirisu it was not recovering so well neither so fast as its foe...

Melissa pulled her hand back, hurt by Pachirisu's rejection. Though she was sure it was the result of that continuous noise, she still felt the pain that rejection caused. Forcing herself to ignore what had just happened, she stood up again and turned to face the Rotom, pulling out another Pokeball. "This time, get in there and stay in there," she yelled, throwing the Pokeball at the Ghost Pokemon. Once the Pokeball hit the ground and started to wobble, she glared at it, fully expecting the stupid Rotom to burst back out.

myahoo ~ ((you know, you could also use the Great Ball you have for this pokemon))

The ball hit Rotom and dragged it inside before falling to the ground shaking. It shook once... twice... and pop! it opened, revealing a weak and tired Rotom. The pokemon was really hurt and tired, not able to hold on a battle for much long, yet, somehow it managed to scape the pokeball...

((...really? *goes to check ooc thread and comes back sheepish* Hehe, oops? I completely forgot about it...lol, I was treating this like the games...^^"))

Frustrated with the exhausted Ghost Pokemon, Melissa finally drew out her Great Ball and tossed it at the Rotom, while at the same time pulling out Pachirisu's Pokeball and turning to return him into it. With a sigh, she pulled off her bag and started rummaging through it for her Potions.

myahoo ~ ((xd.png you also don't loose your pokeball either xd.png))

The Great Ball hurled at the Rotom only made the pokemon sigh. Again it was going to be sucked inside of a pokeball that was not going to be able to keep it inside. The ball dragged it inside in a red ray of light, and fell to the ground shaking. Inside the blue capture device, Rotom awaited patiently for it to open, the last time, it had opened without it doing anything so it expected it to happen again. The ball shook once... and nothing, Rotom was worried and shot some ectricity at it. It shook twice... and Rotom was getting impatient, shooting more energy bolts at it. It shook a last time... and stood still. Rotom had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Rotom, level 8, Sassy nature, increased Special Defense, decreased Speed

((btw, remember it won't be hearing you during this event))

Edited by RyuKaiser

((Well, as I have an infinite supply...XP and yeah, I know. Event messes with Electric and Steel Pokemon. smile.gif By the way, I'm assuming I have Paralyze Heals and Ice Heals and Burn Heals and those sort of things, but not Full Restores or Super Potions or anything that's not basic.))

Melissa released Lotad and Meowth and began giving the Potions and Paralyze Heals. "Thanks for going up against that Rotom, you two," she told them as she started healing Meowth first. "Meowth." Meowth purred at her and rubbed her head along Melissa's arm. "Lotad." Lotad tottered over to her and lied down next to her leg, where she was sitting cross-legged on the forest floor. After she healed the two of them, she recalled Lotad and walked over to the Great Ball that was lying innocently on the forest floor, Meowth following leisurely behind her. "You were such a pain, Rotom," she said to it, shaking her head as she placed the shaking Pokeball into her pocket. Turning to Pachirisu, she held out his Pokeball and said, "Return, Pachirisu."

((Definitely gonna catch this one, Swellow is one of the best Flying types!))

Scarlet leapt off of Zachary's hand "Okay girl, fire Hidden Power!" Zaak ordered. Scarlet leapt from side to side, and bounced off a tree to get behind the Taillow with agile skill. Once directly behind the bird, she shot a single glowing ball of light that reminded Zaak of water.

myahoo ~ ((yeah exactly that))

stromzone ~ ((sorry for not replying when you posted (yeah, I was here at that momment) but I had to eat dinner so... sorry tongue.gif ))

The Taillow cried a frightned "taillow!" when it saw the blue orb of energy coming and blasting at it. The clash made the pokemon wet and to loose height. But it recovered before getting to low and Growled at the Purrloin before slamming it with a Quick Attack into the tree...

Swiss squealed in fright as the Magnemite rammed into it, he let out a Mud Sport despite not being told to. Casey grinned, she was going to order him. The mud splattered all over the Magnemite. "Hit it with a Powder Snow" She told Swiss, watching the Magnemite.