Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Me ~ ((don't worry, I didn't expected to get it in the first try))

Kaiser knew it, Beldum wouldn't stay in the pokeball so easily and worst, it was heading towards Bagon, orange streaks behind it as it moved in a Take Down. The trainer's reaction was as fast as he could "Bagon counter with Rage!" he yelled. Bagon gave a quick nod and used Rage, the anger filling his body, the dragon's eyes turned red as he punched the Beldum with a single blow, cancelling both attacks and sending them in opposite directions. Kaiser took this chance to get back the Great Ball and as soon as he saw the Beldum unaware he hurled it again at the pokemon expecting this time it would stay inside. He turned to Bagon, his eyes were still red and he was eager to continue the battle. Kaiser smiled and knowing it was possible that the ball missed again he spoke to Bagon "if it releases, as soon as it does, you jump over it and use Bite agin ok?" he said. bagon nodded awaiting the momment to come and land another Enraged Bite combo on the Beldum, this time he would get payback for all the trees it made Bagon crush with his back!

akiraa and stromzone ~ ((he stole it! xd.png no, he bought it I just didn't put that... which I think is unfair now... hmm.. maybe I'll let everybody have 1 Great Ball... but can only use them on Event pokemon or starters ok?))

The boy smiled, wven with that tactic it wouldn't work, if they atatcked one, by standing by each other's side Kakuna and Butterfree could protect each other, even if Kakuna was bounded to little movement. Butterfree was not really chocked by the Astonish of Lotad, instead, it was confused, how was that supposed to hurt? But then it noticed the Oshaowtt coming from behind, it was too close to try to evade it, so it prepared for the hit. As soon as the Oshawott stood infront of them, Kakuna did as they've practiced and released a whole bunch of Poison Stings at the pokemon, damaging the water type's body and weakening its attack, though, it still could tackle Butterfree and wasn't Poisoned, but it was still worth it. The boy shrugged, this he didn't expected. "ok Kakuna use Poison Stings now! Butterfree Tackle the Lotad!" he said still going for a one-on-one tactic. both pokemons nodded and having Oshawott at close range Kakuna released the Poison Stings at it while butterfree rammed its body on the unaware Lotad, leaving the Oshawott behind to recieve its punishment...

((Hehe, aight!))

"Not gonna happen! Quick Oshawott! Use your scall-chop and dodge and use Tackle on Butterfree!" His pokemon did as told, only getting hit by two Poison Stings. She was listening far better than Zaak expected. Still, Dew could completely shut him out at any time now...

Edited by stromzone

Ryukaiser ~ Beldum was flung back from the recoil of both attacks hitting at once, causing it to become disorientated. As it tried to regain control over its body, the Great Ball dragged it into itself once again. The pokeball dropped onto the ground, shaking once, twice, but the pokeball opened once again, releasing the angry Beldum into the battle once again. The Bagon was overly prepared this time, striking a tad too early and snapped while the wild Beldum was still materialising out of the pokeball. The wild Beldum immediately engaged the trainer's Bagon with another Take Down, although the attack was weaker than before, another sure indication of its fatigue.

Akira gulped then said "Lily, use the close range of that tackle to use Nature Power!" Lily quickly used nature power, shooting out some seed bombs at the Butterfree, not to close to miss. Akira then said "Now, use astonish on Kakuna!" Lily quickly went to use the move on the cocoon pokemon. (It is supposed to injure them some how xd.png)

stromzone and akiraa ~((that can't happen akiraa, you can't use two attacking moves in one post when you only control one pokemon, so the Astonish won't work))

The boy shruggered, he didn't expected his Butterfree to get hurt while it attacked. The butterfly was struck from behind and front, recieving a Seed Bomb which exploded in its face before the Oshawott rammed it. Then the Lotad approached Kakuna for an atatck, but the pokemon was prepared for it, after all, it had been left alone for too much time. As soon as it saw the Lotad approaching the cocoon extended its stings and released a shower of Poison Stings that landed right into the foe's face Poisoning Lotad in the process. The bo knew he needed to do something about the Oshawott and comanded his pokemon to act "Butterfree use Stun Spore and then Confusion!" now getting angry. Butterfree nodded and released the Stun Spore on the Oshawott and not loosing time, it used Confusion, using psychic powers to lift the now Paralized Oshawott from the ground and slamming it to every tree in its surroundings before lifting it high in the air and slamming the water pokemon to the Lotad in the ground leaving both pokemon in the verge of fainting...

Me ~ Kaiser was not happy with Bagon's missing, though, it turned to be a good thing in the end. After failing to hit Beldum, the steel pokemon hit Bagon with another Take Down which helped for Rage to power up the dragon's attack once again. Now more angry than before Bagon glared at the Steel type and before looking at his trianer who nodded he jumped to the steel pokemon and used a Bite on it, taking advantage of the attack power up given by the Rage. Kaiser smiled and retrieved the Great Ball as Bagon shook the steel pokemon around. "now Bagon!" the trianer said as he got the ball in his hands. Bagon nodded and slammed Beldum to the ground and glared at it with a proud "bagon!" as if saying "I owned you" to the pokemon. Kaiser took this chance and as soon as the Beldum hit the ground he hurled the Great Ball at it. The ball hit Beldum's injured body and opened dragging it inside in a red ray of light before falling to the ground shaking violently again...

(Yeah, don't really want a Shinx and don't wanna fight...)

Austin groaned as he saw the Shinx and tackle the cracker out of his hand, though he wasn't too concerned about the cracker. Couldn't pokemon wait for people to have a decent meal before they attacked? He stood up and dug around in his bag for Turtwig's pokeball. As his fingers closed around it, he pointed it towards Turtwig and watched as Turtwig was returned in a beam of red light. Adjusting his shoulder strap and hoping the eating Shinx didn't notice him as he made a dash for it.

Turning towards Alice, Austin remarked, "Hey, can you pack up while I make a dash for it? Thanks. You can fight that thing if you want. (Is that allowed?) See ya!" And with that, he began running away, though at a bit of a leisurely pace as he assumed that Alice would distract the Shinx anyways.

poke ~ ((remember to post your last battle in the Characters Thread, or else I won't be able to give your pokemon level ups for your previous battles since I'll only use the Characters Thread to update the list))

The Dustox worried as the Spearow dissapeared from sight, but something was sure, it was prepring a attack to hit it. And for what was happenng in the forest, it would hurt. Having no idea where the pokemon went, Dustox used Protect and as the Spearow appeared from the sky, a spheric wall positioned between the moth and the bird, allowing Dustox to not get hit. Now with the pokemon at full sigt and close distance, Dustox smiled and released another set of Poison Stings, this time using Confusion to scatter them around the bird and hitting it from every possible direction. Its punish for aiding the human causing the riot in the forest. With its attack fulfilled, Dustox retreated a couple feet from the Spearow and prepared for an upcoming attack, it knew another Protect wouldn't work so it had to be prepared for anything the pokemon could do...

((btw, I was counting and this is your last battle of the day, so... guess no event pokemon for you, sorry))

(I'm back!)

"Okay, remember to relax. You can do this..." Crystal trailed. Lucy nodded, and with a quick Leer at the bug, began to fly slowly at the Dustox's face, but then made a swift move to the back of it and flew down with another fast Peck attack.

Crystal nodded as Lucy used her tricks on the bug. Lucy's good. The Dustox may be over-leveled, but I've got others waiting to fight if Lucy gets too tired to go on...

Zaak flinched. His pokemon was near done for. His current Tactics weren't working either. He had to try something...more creative. "Dew, I believe in you, first use Tail Whip on Butterfree to lower defence and then throw your scall-chop at that branch!" He said pointing to large stick loosely having from a tree directly over top of Butterfree. "Osha" she cried, struggling to lift her weapon. She grasped it. With the rest of her might she threw it like a boomerang and slashed the branch, watching it fall. It would be highly unlikely for the tree branch to miss...

Akira bit her lip and said "Lily, try to get up!" Lily whimpered a "Lo..." As it scrambled under Dew's weight. It took her a bit but she finally got out. Akira sighed happy that Lily got out from under Dew at least, but she was about done in. Akira bit her lip then said "Try using absorb on Kakuna!" Lily shook a bit, but did what Akira asked. Lily then shot a red beam from the top of it's head at the Kakuna. It would rejuvenate a bit if it hit.

ziposaki ~ As soon as Austin stepped up, a figure moved in the depth of the trees. It had been following them for quite some time now and took the chance of the two kids unaware to make its move. It placed itself before Alice and without Austin could say something it took out a Machop infront of him and spoke "you better not move or else she'll be hsitory" a masculine voice came from the cloaked figure. The Machop placed itself in a battle position to intimidate him...

poke ~ As it saw the bird approaching it, Dustox knew it was coming for an attack, but Dustox was prepared. The moth began to flap its wings fast to creat a Gust and damage the bird. As it did, the increasing air current got strengthened by the short space in the woods, allowing it become greater but it was futill, before Dustox noticed, the Spearow had avoided not only the hit but had scaped from sight. The moth got worried and looked around to find its foe when it was suddely hurt from behind. The Peck on its back made the Dustox to fell to the ground, hurting its face as it did.

The moth angered as and soon as it recovered its senses it turned round and used a String Shot to bind down the Spearow and used the same silk to propell itself towards it and ram the pokemon witha Tackle, sending the bird to collide to a tree with its wings binded by the now weakened silk. Dustox forgot its first purpose and was now enjoying hurting the Spearow as it did to it...

stromzone and akiraa ~ The boy was too proud of his pokemon's moves to notice the falling branch over his pokemon. The Lotad began to suck energy out of Kakuna, something the cocoon barely felt but then the tee brach got over the two bugs. Butterfree cried in pain as Kakuna trie to resist the damage using Harden. The boy shrugged, it was sure that they couldn't move that thing off "come on Butterfree! Kakuna! I know you can!" he yelled, but it was futill, both pokemon were too weak (physically) to move this branch off of them and began to feel weak as they got hurt by it.

The boy knew there was nothing he could oder them for them to continue, he needed to intervene. The obnoxious kid let out a long almost sad sigh and walked to his pokemon, he addressed the annoying kid that had made this tree branch over them and with an angry tone he spoke "you! come here! it is your fault they are like this! help me take this thinkg off of them!" he yelled as he got to the two pokemon and began to pull the branch off of them, not bein able to do it by himself, it was too heavy and he couldn't roll it because it would only hurt his pokemon more...

RyuKaiser ~ The Beldum was surprised as it let itself get hit by the same strategy again, the Bagon with its Bite. It got swung around wildly, and was finally thrown upon the ground when the Great Ball hit it once again, releasing a flash of light that dragged it into the pokeball. The ball shook once, twice, thrice before a “click” sound was heard. The Beldum was finally caught after a lengthy battle.

Pokemon caught: Beldum Lvl 8(?) | Nature: Hardy | No stats affected

((Sorry for not being on so long! >< And also for the short post...))

Edited by woshiico0kie

"Dude calm down! Have you never seen an injured pokemon before? Besides, it was all battle tactic. You need to be creative" Zaak said He knelt down and struggled a bit while attempting to move the branch, holding it from one side and waiting other the other boy to help. "Good battle though, I respect your skill."

Edited by stromzone

Akira flinched as the two pokemon cried out as the branch hit them. Lily, thinking the battle was over, collapsed on the ground with a sigh. Akira frowned then said "I would as well. Both Zaak and I still have pokemon we can use as well... And they look pretty injured (reffering to bug guys pokemon xd.png) There is a really nice girl a bit back that heals pokemon, you should take them to her!" Akira went over and picked Lily up. She rubbed it's head and Lily seemed to like it as she cuddled more into Akira's arms.

stromzone and akiraa ~((well done, that's much better))

The boy shrugged, still angry he didn't liked the idea of loosing. He pulled the brach off of his pokemon with his help and threw it into the bushes. After a long sigh he spoke "I do have seen an injured pokemon before, that doesn't means I like the idea of mine to get hurt" he said while chaking on his Butterfree and Kakuna. The pokemon seemed to be ok, just some minor bruisers on Butterfree's body, which could hardly been seen due to its normal purple coloration. Kakuna was protected by its cocoon so it didn't recieved much damage.

The boy got to his backpack... which wasn't actually a back pack, but a "side pack". He pulled out a Super Potion, knowing that it would cure Butterfree right away. He walked to the butterfly and sprayed the potion on it. As he did, he spoke to both trainers, without moving his eyes from his pokemon "yeah, it was a good battle... I could've won if it wasn't for your last move..." he said thoughtfully. After a long pause he spoke again "... but then again, I guess there is no point on stay in the past... there you go!" he said, addressing his last words to the bug. The boy raised from the ground, returned both his pokemon to their pokeballs and looked at his previous opponents. With a thoughtfull face he got to his backpack and pulled out two disks and gave them to the boy and the kid. "here, I guess you deserve them, I have no use for them since my pokemon can't learn them so... make good use of them" he said and leaved the two of them alone and left on his way.

Items Found: "TM79 - Frost Breath" and "TM48 - Round"

Me ~ ((it was level 9))

Kaiser smiled, after a tough battle, the toughest he ahve had since this journey begun, he had caught the Beldum. The Great Ball stood still on the ground with the Steel type inside of it. Though only momments later it began to shake again, but there was no sign of it to open. The catch was secure but something troubled the Beldum inside of the pokeball, without the trainer being able to figure what was doing it.

Kaiser moved tot he pokeball and decided to better have it secure in his pocket. He turned to Bagon "we did it!" he said with a smile. The dragon smiled and after letting out a long sigh to release the Rage he sat on the ground, tired from the tough battle. "bagon~" he said with a rest-wanting voice. "I guess you deserve a rest, here, come back..." said Kaiser returning him to his pokeball. now with both Bagon and Beldum safe, he decided to left for a safer place, after all, a look behind showed the devastation the battle with Beldum had caused, most done my the steel type, but he had some fault of it too...

"Thanks" Zaak shouted to the boy "See you around?" He said, but the boy was already out of sight. After returning his pokemon (Dew) He turned to Akira. "Well, I guess it doesn't really matter who gets which, because we'll be traveling together anyway. Mind you, none of my pokemon can learn Frost Breath anyway. You might as well keep it for now." He said, handing the disc to her. "You can keep hold of this one too, if you want. I don't really have anywhere to put them, I just keep my Secret Power TM in my Pokedex, wouldn't want these ones to get scratched. Good job battling by the way. Glad I'm with you." Zaak turned around. "Strange kid" he said quietly.

Meanwhile, Echo had gotten into all kinds of nonsense during this battle. Because of the fact that his trainer trusted him out of his ball, he decided to do some exploring. Shortly after his trainers battle was finished, Echo had found a wild pokemon. He couldn't seem to identify it though. He fired a Secret Power into the air, hoping his trainer would recognize it's type.

Zaak glanced up, hearing an odd noise. He noticed a ball of light explode into darkness in the air. He turned to Akira "That has to be Echo. I was wondering where he went". And off he ran again, hoping his partner would follow.

((Random encounter please. Sorry, Wild Encounter. I think it's time I caught an event pokemon laugh.gif ))

stromzone ~ ((yeah I think so too))

As soon as the ghost pokemon released the orbs of energy to the air, the noise of them travelling in the air alerted the pokemon of a nearby threat. After the explosion, a startled Blitzle(lvl 8) jumped from the trees and noticed the Ghastly closeby. Finding nobody else around the zebra blamed the ghost for the explosion. Immediately it used Charge to build up electricity and as soon as it had enough ti released the energy in a Shock Wave attack on the ghastly. The jolt of electricity flew in the air sparkling and landed on the gastly body of the pokemon electrifying it at touch. The wild Blitzle let out a threatening whinny while facing the pokemon, that last attack was a warning, not close to what it could do so it better backed off now or else it would regret it...

((yeah, it learned Shock Wave before time))

((Yup, Blitzle. Fricky yes!))

Zaak eventually found his pokemon, in conflict with a wild Blitzle. Echo was mad. He was ready to challenge this beast. Zaak pulled out his pokedex, quickly realizing that his pokemon had leveled up after the recent battle. "Okay Echo, let's try this out. Use Curse! Follow it up with a Hypnosis". Echo did as told, cursing the wild pokemon, while injuring itself. Afterwards, he wildly shot forward at a promising speed while shooting Hypnosis waves at the wild pokemon.

Edited by stromzone

Akira smiled and said "thanks" For both the complement and th tms. She then placed them in her bag carefully. She then quickly ran off after him, only to see he was in a battle with a Blitzl. Akira was still holding Lily. She sat down with the pokemon in her lap and looked it over. Lily didn't seem to mind to much. Akira saw a few bruises, and scrapes, but nothing to serious. Lily was more exhausted than anything.Akira sighed with relief then said "Alright Lily, take a good rest." Lily nodded, and Akira grabbed her ball and tapped it on Lily's head. When Lily was safely back in her ball, Akira put her in her bag. She then felt a ball shaking. She pulled it out to see that Pichu's ball was shaking. Akira blinked wondering what was wrong. She carefully placed it back though and resumed watching the battle.

stromzone ~ The Blitsle noticed the boy that appeared behind the ghost. It ws wierd, it could have sweared this pokemon was wild as well. But in any case it didn't mattered. The zebra began to use Charge to build up energy when it was afflicted by the Curse. Nothing but an annoying feeling really. It saw the Ghastly coming at it, an attempt of atack for sure. The Blitzle used a Quick Attack to get out of the way and sight of the Ghastly and struck it from behind with another Shock Wave, this one twice as stronger than the one before...

Gastly lurched forward, this attack was clearly more than a warning, as the last one had been. Spinning wildly Echo let of Secret Powers in every direction, toppling multiple trees. The result could be devastating "Echo, use Astonish to bounce of the ground and get out of there!" Echo did so, leaving the balls of power to do there job he shot himself up into the air. "Now, while it's vulnerable, fire Hypnosis at it." Zaak ordered. Echo began once again shooting waves of drowsiness at the wild pokemon.

stromzone ~ The Blitzled was caught by surprise when the ghost spreaded orbs of energy around. Used to race and jump, Blitzle avoided most of the orbs, but not of them of course. Some of the energy of the Hidden Power got to Blitzle and exploded on it, hurting the pokemon who angered, began to look around for the Ghastly to get retaliation. After shaking its head around and not finding the ghost anywhere it moved its head to the air to find it there. The pokemon moved back a few steps to take mommentum and used its Quick Attack to propell itself. With the aid of the Quick Attack, Blitsle jumped hhigh enough to get to the Ghastly, releasing a Shock Wave as it got closer. but in mid air, the Hypnosis got to it. By the momment when it got to the Ghastly, the Shock Wave landed completly over teh ghost pokemon while Blitsle remained sleep by the damage Hypnosis and fell tot he ground asleep...

((Ghastly should get beat by now, Curse cuts off half its Max HP and Blitslez repeated attacks should've worn down the rest by now))

Echo floated lightly down to the ground. It had played a very suicidal game plan, and paid for it. Luckily, though, it had damaged the defending pokemon significantly, the Curse working over time to cut its HP down, then the Secret Power to damage, followed by a mid-air Hypnosis, the effect of that having it fall to the ground. Zaak returned his fainted pokemon, then turned to the wild pokemon who was in deep slumber. He took out a pokeball and swiftly threw it at the defenceless pokemon.

stromzone ~ ((hmm! haven't noticed it, but it was a good startegy actually))

Blitzle fell to the ground and hurt itself as it hit the earth. The fall had been high and the damage done was great, but it was still sleeping. The pokeball hurled at it, hit on Blitzle's side and opened in mid air dragging the pokemon inside in a red ray of light before falling to the ground shaking. It shook once... twice... and pop! it opened. The pokeball released Blitzle once again to the wild. Though the pokemon was still sleeping and couldn't do anything to scape...

((Sorry, you had a 62% chance of getting it, but you rolled a 71 so, need better luck))

((what does that mean anyway? Like, rolling a 71?))

Zaak sighed, but remembered he still had two other pokemon available. He decided on Dew, though exhausted, she still had the advantage since the Blitzle was asleep. After she appeared, Zaak read her status with his pokedex. She was obviously tired, but she had also learned a new move. "Dew, use Tail Whip to lower defense and attack with a Water Gun!" Dew ran forward, flopping her tail at the Blitzle, she then shot a stream of powerful water at the zebra. Since it was her first time using it, she had no idea of its power, and was thrown back. Right before she hit a tree, Zaak returned her. Then, he grabbed another pokeball and tossed it at the still sleeping pokemon.

stromzone ~ ((its a randomizer, so, the closest thing I could think of randomizing a number -without having to explain what randomize is- was to say "roll" like a dice))

After recieving a hurtfull shower, Blitzle awoke from its slumber. The pokemon shook its head repeated times to clear its sight and saw the boy, again, but this time there was no Ghastly around. The pokemon angered as it figured the shower was his doing though ti had no idea how. In its angered state the zebra charged at the boy using a Quick Attack but was suddenly stopped by the Curse taking its toll on it. The first move used by the ghost had been draining the energy out of it and made the angry pokemon stop, agaisnt its will. Then another pokeball was hurled at it. Blitzle tried to scape but was too weak to do so and was hit by the spheric capture device. The pokeball hit Blitzle on its neck and opened, dragging the zebra inside of it in a ed ray of light before fallign to the ground. Once in the ground the ball shook violently as the Blitzle inside fought to get out. It shook once... twice... a third time... and a click! was heard. Blitzle had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Blitzle, level 8, Hasty nature, increased Speed, decreased Defense