Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

((It’s alright. ^^))

”You did a great job Sakura! Thank you once again!” Morty said as he clicked Sakura’s pokeball on her head. In a flash of red light, she returned to her pokeball. He placed her pokeball pack into his pocket and proceeded back to the waiting area in the Contest Tent to view the other Coordinators’ performances.

When the Contest Tent burst into flames, Morty knew something was wrong. When the crowd panicked and chaos ensued, Morty knew that something was definitely wrong. However, he decided not to take matters into his own hands and walked out calmly out of the back exit, unlike the rowdy crowd, which was partially the source of the currently occurring chaos.

When he exited the Contest Tent, or what remained of it, he was rather saddened and decided to go and hide on the branches of the nearest tree he could find, to tide away the disaster, as some may put it. He carefully climbed up the tree’s trunk and sat, curled up into a ball, to make himself smaller so as not to be seen.

Diomedes had risen to his feet as the chaos arose, Mirk and Ludo having stood to attention. He saw the young boy Zaak rush off. Looking around as the chaos unfolded, Diomedes chewed the inside of his cheek. People were too panicked. Any strength they could have had in unity was nonexistant, and these pokemon were obviously stronger than at least he could deal with. Looking to Mia, he took to a swift jog towards her, dodging rushing people with Mirk on his shoulder and Ludo scuttling ahead. While moving, they happened upon one of the many clown-guised thugs, though Diomedes stared him down quite easily - being older and much more imposing helped. Ludo scuttled behond the thugs feet unnoticed, leaving Mirk to improvise and leap at the man's masked face and slap him hard with his tail fin, forcing him to topple backwards. Diomedes rose an eyebrow in a brief moment of cynicism. "To think clown would spoil the party." He muttered, continuing his jog. Reaching Mia, he halted, taking a head count and picking up Ludo to keep him safe. "Its not safe in the open, or alone." He remained calm as ever, though relaxedness was replaced by something rather different. "They seem to be taking hostages. We can defend ourselves better together."

Mirk jumped down to adress the Sentret and Mareep, fins alert. "This may be a bad time to note that I thought Mr. Mime was creepy. This is... Surreal." The Mudkip looked around, weighing up the pokemon used by these thugs.

Mia took a deep breath, feeling her whole body shaking. Everything seemed to go downhill so quickly; Zaak had left immediately and without warning, not thinking about any sort of strategy. Frozen in a state of almost shock from the sights and sounds, Diomedes had approached her. He was calm, which was reassuring, and the point that he made was a good one; they would be able to defend themselves better with each others help. Alone, Mia had only three pokemon and Diomedes had only four. With a total of seven together, she knew they had a fighting chance to at least confuse the thugs to get away. She made a note to avoid any fights she could, and called Sentret over to stay close to her. At Mirk's comment, her two pokemon let out a chuckle, but did not respond and instead remained completely alert to their surroundings.

"Come out here Lotad, but stay close." The water dish pokemon appeared out of the red beam from the pokeball labeled three. With her three pokemon out, she looked at Diomedes, clear concern washing over her face.

"You're right. I'll stay close and help as much as I can. Mareep is my strongest pokemon, but she doesn't know any strong moves yet." Mia tilted her head while looking down at her partner and offered a smile. "Listen, girl, ya' may not have many moves, but you have a really good ability." She looked back to Diomedes. "With Mareep's Static, if we can get her fur charged, then she can release it for a shock. It won't be too strong, but it can hurt." She paushed, thinking once again. "It can also paralyze. Do ya' think if we charge up her coat, I can send her out to paralyze either the thugs or the pokemon? I'm sure if she's charged enough, we can almost guarantee a paralysis."

She looked to Diomedes, awaiting an answer, but hoping it would come soon.

Crystal was going over some techniques with Bolt when she heard screaming. "What the-?" she whispered.

Edited by poke11

Diomedes thought about Mia's suggestion and nodded. "...Yes. Mareep's static just may be our best bet out of here." He took just a few seconds to calculate a few things. "Okay. If we're attacked, we can combine our Lotad's Astonish attacks to distract them so we can get away. Ideally we need to find an electrical source to charge Mareep's wool so it can shock and paralyze as many of these thugs as possible." He frowned. "...We need either a few more electric-type pokemon, or maybe find the source of electricity to the tents." Looking back to Mia's concerned face, Diomedes finally gave a reassuring smile. "We'll be fine. All of us." He said, looking between each member of this extended team. "It may not be very honourable, but with a bit of tactical thought and combined attacks from each of our pokemon, I think we can fend well for ourselves." Not that honour mattered in this situation. He looked around carefully. "We need to head for the tents, and go around the back. The cables and power lines were lead in from there."

As Diomedes spoke, Ludo jumped down from his arms, tipping his 'hat' to the other trainer's pokemon politely. Amongst Diomedes and his team, courtesy seemed second nature. A beam of light heralded the Bidoof, Chopper, and he looked around concerned before being clued in by Mirk.

poke11 ~ Sorry to put you out of this, but since your character haven't reached Pring Town yet. Actually, you are about half the way of getting there, you can not post about participating in the event. What you can do is to post that your character hears the explosions and the chaos, but is too far away to get there nd help. Besides, this will all be over in less than 20 minutes, so your character won't be able to get there and help even if she wants to. Sorry! sad.gif

Me ~ Kaiser got his backpack, he knew this chaos was not good. The new trainer walked out of the tent just to find the entire park was in the same chaos. People where running on all directions and pokemon were attacking them. Creepy looking guys with clown masks where giving orders and taking people's pokemon away, at least some strong looking pokemon. He got his pokeballs from his belt an into his pocket, he did not want his pokemon to be taken away, and tried to find a way out of this place, it seemed as if nothing could help them now...

Event

The chaos and mayhem continued to struggle the people's fate. Most of them decided to scape, but where stopped by more thugs who were covering the exits, this all seemed as a plan on taking down the town. It would make sense, this was a common first stop for new and experienced trainers, so taking it would bring them very good profit, not monetary, but in pokemon for their schemes.

In the back part of the park, where the experienced trainers' tournament was taking place, most of them had already been defeated, and the strngest ones, taken as hostages. The thugs laughed like crazy people as they kick butts and gathered trainers and pokemon. Meanwhile, Zaak's Ghastly continued its fellony on Hipnotizing the thugs pokemon, but unlucky him, he got to a Crobat that recognized the ghost pokemon, and due to its Insomnia ability avoided sleep and began attacking the ghost pokemon mercyless. On other part, Diomedes and Mia where spotted by a couple more thugs. "aaah! look what we have here!" "a couple brave trainers" the masked man talked between themselves. "shall we test them?" "why not?" they continued. Instantly, the two new trainers where attacked by a Skarmory and a Crawdaunt on both flanks, the pokemon ssemed as evil as their masters and as sadistic as you can imagine. They began hitting Dimedes and Mia's pokemon with Steel Wings and Crabhammers equally damaging them as best as they could...

Infront of the completely cutted out Tournament Tent, the laughing man was standing, enjoying the panic of the people. But his laugh was stopped by Dante, the former champion got to the place and with an angry tone talked to him "I knew it was you who was causing all this chaos... Slash...". The man turned to him, a serious look now in his face "ah Dante! didn't expected to see you here" he said in an ironic tone. "what do you want in this town?""well... I'm afraid that is not of your business... my friend" he answered, then a Scyther appeared by Slash's side. Dante looked at it "I thought you wouldn't show Scyther" he said. The other man looked at him "you know Scyther is allways with me, why did you thought of that? he asked in an obnoxious tone. "enough chatting, io can not let you continue with this riot, go Nidoking!" answered Dante and hurled his pokeball in the air releasing the big purple beast infront of him. A loud roar was heard the momment Nidoking stepped on the ground, followed by a hiss of Scyther...

On the Contest tent, the burning stopped thanks of a couple people that had retained compossure and used their pokemon to cease it. Meanwhile, Walter made his way out of the tent and saw a man with a Houndoom by his side. The hell hound was using a Flamethrower to burn the tent, but was having a hard time of doing it with the water. "Go Gallade!" he said and hurled the pokeball infront of him releasing the fighting-psychic pokemon. The other man looked at him, and recognized the aggreassion. "hmm! houndoom, take care of that wimp" he said. The battle started, blows on both sides could be seen.

After some minutes of battle in both sides, the battle between Dante and Slash seeme to get close to ending. "Nidoking Earthquake!" he yelled. Instantly Nidoking raised from the ground and fisted it with his right arm creating a fissure that cracked its way to the Scyther, opening the gorund in the process and capturing the mantis in it. "Scyyyy!" the pokemon cried. Slash turned angry, he was about to say something when a thug got to him. "sir! we have captured about 30 skilled trainers and about twice equally strong pokemon" Slash smirked, he was going to loose this battle if he did not retire, but at least, they have fullfiled what they came to do here. "ok, understood" he said and turned to Dante. "I'm sorry Dante, but I'll have to leave" he said and retrieve Scyther to his pokeball and leaved the place. At the same time, another thug got to the other man with news of Slash calling a retreat. he smiled and turned to his battle, his Houndoom was getting the upperhand on this Gallade. Clearly Walter's thing was Contests and not Battles, but he did have him a good entertrainment. "well... it seems we're leaving... a pleasure to meet you mister Walter" he said and walked away with Houndoom, leaving a scorched and scared Gallade on the floor...

((more to come, event isn't over xd.png))

Edited by RyuKaiser

Zaak cheered as Echo put man evil pokemon to sleep. But suddenly, one pokemon began brutally pounding him. It was a crobat, and it didn't seem to be affrcted by Hypnosis. Zaak quickly returned his pokemon before it fainted, but then the Crobat weng after him! He ran, his arms in the air, wailing ''RUUUUUUN!". He bursted passed Diomedes and Mia, and began running out of the tournament area.

Suddenly, he wasn't being chased anymore. The crobat had been returned, and it seemed as though the entire fleet of enemies was fleeing. He waved his hands ag them and shouted "THAT'S RIGHT, YOU BETTER RUN" not realizing they were simply leaving. He walked back to the center of the area and let out Echo. "You did good buddy, that pokenmon was just older and stronger. It wasn't your fault. One day we'll find that pokemon again and beat him good." Echo smiled, and rubbed himself against his trainers head. All was well again, well, except for the burning tent.

Edited by stromzone

(Can someone please find the coughning Akira xd.png She's scared witless.)

Akira didn't care that the people left. She was on the ground coughing still. She got a bit to much smoke, and was having a hard time NOT coughing. Her face was black in some areas, from ash. Her hair seemed a little singed as well.

Zaak noticed a girl that he recognized from earlier, Akira was her name, on the ground coughing. She did not look good at all. He rushed over to her, "Hey, you don't look so good" he exclaimed. Her face was slightly black. She looked very weak, and Zaak wasn't sure what to do. "We should get you to the poke center" Zaak thought aloud. He looked around frantically "Hey, can somebody help me bring her to the pokemon center'" he shouted. He looked down to Akira. "Dont move" he told her., before running off.

He ran over to Diomedes, the very tall boy. "Hey you, come help me bring Akira over there to the pokemon center" he said.

((Dio ain't takin' no crap from no metal chicken. >:o No matter how strong it is.))

Diomedes acted first against fhe pokemon that attacked, rather than his pokemon. Instead of going for the traditional battle, he grabbed the armoured bird by the beak as it attempted to strike at Mirk, enduring the Steel Wing himself with nothing short of willpower. He then grasped his fourth pokeball and tossed it upwards, grinning devilishly at the bird pokemon as the golden form of Tiamat materialised above it and fell on its head like a sack of bricks. All the while, his hree other pokemon turned to the Crawdaunt and struck together - Ludo Absorbing the strength of the Rogue pokemon while Chopper and Mirk Tackled it, pushing it back a way from the ladies present. Tiamat was proceeding to grasp the horn on Skarmory's head and thrash about with Splash, occupying its attention and ability to stand or fly properly very effectively. Diomedes glared at the Skarmory. "You ruined my shirt." While the attacks of his team did little damage, they certainly soaked up a lot of time for distraction.

As the threat died down somewhat, Diomedes grumbled as the Crawdaunt and Skarmory were called back - the latter leaving Tiamat the Magikarp hurling threats after it - and rubbed the large cut over his torso from Steel Wing. "...It stings." He muttered observationally. As Zaak adressed him, he blinked. "Ah... Yes. I have to get there anyway." Looking to his pokemon, he scratched his chin. "Stay with Mia. I'll be back in a little while." As the three nodded, Tiamat too busy fuming, Diomedes smiled before moving on to Zaak.

Edited by Jeimuzu

Akira nodded, still coughing. Skit popped out of her Pokeball and looked at her trainer worriedly with a small "Nya?" Skit then padded over and started rubbing Akira. Akira tried to pull a smile for her Skitty, but she couldn't stop coughing so it failed rather miserably.

Lynn let out a cheer as Gill downed the Zigzagoon. "Great job, Gill!" she said proudly.

"Woopah!" the Wooper responded, hopping up and down.

Suddenly, far in the distance, Lynn heard a faint boom. She looked in the direction of Pring Town but couldn't see much from where she was. "What happened?" she murmured. "I hope everybody's okay..." She began heading in that direction, not really paying attention to her surroundings and more than likely attracting the attention (and possibly ire) of nearby wild Pokemon. Gill ran after her.

(OOC: Would I possibly be able to run into Crystal since we're on the same route, or is she too far ahead?)

(um, ya. Crystal isn't too far ahead!)

Crystal was trying to find out what was going on when she was ran over. "Oh, um, sorry. Are you OK?" Crystal asked.

All too soon Mia became viciously aware that she was one of the weakest around. She had been protected by Diomedes and, though she had appreciated it greatly, she simply was not strong enough, neither in will nor physical state, to protect her pokemon, to fight properly, or to be of any help. She silently vowed to become stronger, to fight until she was as strong as she needed to be. Her thoughts wavered for a moment, and she knew she would have to think of her pokemon first; she had to treat them right so that they could grow strong together, not one or the other having the strength to pull both through. She looked to Mareep, who, though bothered by having two fights interrupted, was happy to now be safe. Lotad and Sentret quickly arrived at Mia's side; Sentret offered condolences, and Lotad simply wanted to be comforted.

"It's alright, buddies." She said, crouching down and smiling at her three. "We'll get stronger together, I promise."

Mareep trotted over, looking to Diomedes's pokemon, who were standing guard over the four of Mia's group. "Pardon," She called to Mirk, Ludo, Chopper, and Tiamat, "Thank ya'll very much for what ya' did back there. We appreciate it." Mareep turned on her heels, and moved to stand before Mia. The Mareep tackled Mia to the ground, knocking her legs down and stood next to her face, fuming and baaing furiously at the Southern Girl. Though Mia could not understand, Mareep angrily told her to "Woman up. We can't always be the damsels in distress. We need to be able to save our own back ends. Don't let that happen again and-" The sheep moved closer, letting out an intimidating glare "- know that I can't trust you until you can show me that you're better than that."

Mia sat up and continued to watch the pokemon, unsure of what to do now, but noticed something shiny dropped on the ground in front of her a distance. She ran over to it and picked it up, trying to determine what it was.

((Random item please! I haven't gotten one yet :] ))

Alicia Jewel and poke11 ~ As the two girls found each other, the explosions and mayhem comming from Pring Town, alerted the wild pokemon in the area. All of them walked as far as they could from the town, some of them even fighting each other looking for a place to hide. Soon, a Bidoof(lvl 3) and Bulbasaur(lvl 3) that were working together to scape the riot clashed with the girls. The beaver and the plant beast clashed with them and landed on their butts in the ground. They shook their heads, and thinking they (the girls) were a threat to their wellbeing, they took battle stance and together let out a double Growl at them...

((now, you'll have to decide between yourselves who will get who... if you decide to catch them))

Me ~ Kaiser looked around, the wierd group was terrorizing the people. He saw them attacking some young trainers like him. Hesitating for a momment, their pokemon seemed really strong, he got Bagon's pokeball in his hand. He was about to throw it to help the others when the attacks stopped. All the evil guys leaved the park without advice, taking some people and pokemon with them too...

Event

As the creeps leaved, Dante ran behind Slash trying to get him, but failed. Meanwhile Walter returned his beaten up Gallade to his pokeball, the pokemon was really hurt by the opponen'ts Houndoom. The panic slowly ceased in the people as they noticed the thugs had already leaved. But not all was good news, about 30 trainers had dissapeared, along with their pokemon and the team that attacked Pring town had not leaved any trace to follow.

After about 30 minutes the nerves of most were now calmed and the aftermath was being calculated. Not only the trainers had been kidnapped, but also the park's grounds had been smashed by the sudden and fierce battles that happened. The police station made its appearance, having done nothing during the mayhem, not that they wouldn't want, but they couldn't, moved around the park looking for people in need of help. This had been the worst thng that happened in Pring Town and they needed to help all the people, turists or locals, they needed to ensure their safety, the best they could do now.

The medic corpse of volunteers gathered in the park too, they divided into two groups, one for people and one for pokemon. They attended the hurt and tired ones and all those whose nerves made them pass a bad momment. The group in charge of the pokemon did their best to heal the pokemon, but being the crits more than the people, it was hard to do. Nurse Joy's Chansey had to be called to help as an old lady borrowed them her Audino to help heal the worst ones. Pokemon had taken the worst part of the sucess and some of them, even where abandoned now, not because their trainers had leaved them but because their were being kidnaped...

((now, for the rest of the day, you'll need to stay in Pring Town, and no wild encounters will happen, at least not untill "tomorrow" check Alicia Jewel and poke11's part to have an idea why))

Shijou-san ~ Item Found: Metal Powder

Effect: Increases both the Defense and Special Defense of Ditto by 50%.*, but does not work when Transformed.

The three pokemon nodded to Mareep as it spoke to them, Tiamat jumping a little way closer to the group as she had calmed down - though still 'stood' apart from the others, being the only one of the four not to have warmed to their new trainer much at all. The oddly focused yellow Magikarp bristled its fins as it seemed to gather itself, taking in its surroundings.

As Mareep tackled her trainer, Mirk, Chopper and Ludo each gave somewhat confused looks. After Mareep spoke, the three gave slightly embaressed glances to eachother, peicing together that their actions on Diomedes' behalf probably shook this trainer and her team up a bit. Well, except for Tiamat, who was just happy to have technically won a fight with a stronger Skarmory. Mirk stepped closer to Mareep as Mia moved on. "We're sorry for having pretty much excluded you from the battling back there... It would seem to have shaken the foundations a bit. Diomedes reacts to trouble quickly, and always has done. He doesn't like leaving a friend vulnerable if it isn't necessary. And nor do I." A case proven by the boy's defense of his own pokemon, preventing the Skarmory from striking first. The Mudkip glanced to his trainer worriedly as the boy was some distance away, with the girl he knew as Akira and the boy from the contest with the blue Ghastly.

Chopper and Ludo approached Sentret and Lotad as the park seemed to have calmed down, though was an awful mess. "That was... Sudden." The Bidoof, Chopper, spoke first, his mannerisms and way of speaking rather different from those of the Mudkip and his trainer, more native to the nearby forestry. Ludo smiled encouragingly and nudged the fellow Lotad gebtly with his leaf. "Hey, cheer up. Its calmed down now." He seemed to talk like Seth Rogen.

Diomedes had helped lift Akira and carry her towards a medic, where he askdd for a bandage to deal with his own cut while she was tended to. It was just a shame there was nothing more he could do... The thugs were gone, but they had taken many people and pokemon...

When the trouble passed, Morty was still cuddled in a ball, sitting on a large tree branch. The tree managed to cover him from the worst of the chaos, but he still managed a glimpse of what had happened. Frankly, he was terrified. He had never seen so much carnage in his life before. What the masked clowns did was really terrible, to the eyes of a 10-year-old, it was much more devastating. Cyto appeared out of his pokeball even though Morty did not call him out. Morty! Morty! Get a hold of yourself! Cyto said in a desperate attempt to free Morty from his despair. I can’t Cyto, I can’t! I’m just, so, so scared! Morty replied in a voice of sheer terror, before breaking down in tears. Cyto rubbed himself against Morty, trying to console him.

One of the adults who had come searching for any other people left behind, saw Morty by chance, huddling by himself, with Cyto next to him. He called out to Morty, “Child, fret not, they have left. Come down, it’s alright. It’s safe now.” Morty lifted his head up and looked into the man’s truly concerned eyes. He slowly uncurled and let himself down, assisted by Cyto’s Psychic powers. The man wrapped Morty in a blanket and escorted him to the Pokemon Center, with Cyto following close behind.

Morty sat down on the floor next to the Pokemon Center, when his PokeGear began to vibrate. Morty answered the call and was relieved to see his butler’s face on the screen, “Morty! Are you alright? I just saw the news!” When his butler began bombarding him with questions, Morty felt warm in his heart from all the concern and began to cry again.

((poke, OOC THREAD!))

Zaak, after helping bring Akira to a medic with Diomedes, went to the pokemon center. It was the first place he could have thought of, since leaving the town would probably be a really bad idea. As he got there, he noticed the young boy from a while ago. The poor thing. He ran over to him "Morty, right? Are you okay little man?" he asked in concern.

Edited by stromzone

Mareep turned and looked to Mirk; she was irritated, though not because of the kind, blue pokemon. "It's quite understandable," She said, tracing the ground with her foot, "and, as I said before, I appreciate it, but" Mareep now looked down, embarrassed for both her and her trainer's actions, "Mia's actions back there were deplorable. As you can see, sir, I'm quite upset." The sheep took a seat on the ground, utterly frustrated with her trainer.

Sentret looked at the Bidoof, and pet his head in a friendly-older-sister-like manner. "Sure was! I mean, everything was like pow-pow! and pew-pew!, and that crab thing and the metal bird were like "CRAWWWWWWWWWWW," except one sounded like a crow and the other was like a crab." Her animated words were accompanied by even more vivacious motions as she reenacted the fight. Sentret did not mind escaping the fight, however, she did enjoy watching.

Lotad acknowledged another of his kind and smiled back. "You're right. It was awfully noisy." As best as he could manage, he tried to offer some sort of hand shake to Ludo, but then decided that a gentle headbutt would suffice. "Thanks for the help, though." Lotad then turned to face his other two teammates and sighed. The tension that Mareep was sending through the air was palpable. Next time, he determined, that he and Mareep were alone (at least, more alone than in the park) he would talk to her, and try to make her see that it wasn't Mia's fault.

Now, Mia had picked up her item and put it into her bag. She knew she did not have a ditto and wouldn't for quite a while, but she may be able to trade it for something, or even sell it later on. She trotted back to her team who all seemed to be enjoying the company of the other pokemon, aside from Tiamat, the shiny Magikarp. "Hey there hon," she said, patting the pokemon a bit, "You're awfully nice looking." She smiled; she was much more calm then she was in the situation before, and she waited with all of the pokemon until Diomedes' return.

Mirk gave a concerned look. "...I don't believe she is to blame or fault. None of us here are sure of what to do, we are all in the same boat. She doesn't have the experience to make rash decisions, the same as Diomedes didn't have the experience to do anything other than attack." He sat himself down. "I can't tell you what to do, but... Take it easy, bear with her. Try to encourage." He offered a friendly smile, though was quite aware of his position while saying this.

Chopper's eyes widened in awe of Sentret's acting. "And then, after it swung, me n' Mirk were like hah!" An epic tale was forming in his mind, though he knew not the words to describe it.

Ludo nodded. "Aye... And theres no need to thank. The other two did most of the work, and it was the decent thing to do." In truth, especially against the Crawdaunt, Ludo's Absorb was well appreciated in the combat. Even if Tiamat stole the show by harassing the Skarmory by itself.

As Tiamat was approached by Mia, she blinked, obviously not accustomed to human contact at all. Upon realising the compliment, however, the Magikarp blushed, gaping mouth curling into a happy smile. Remaining coyly quiet, she bounced slightly upon being petted, remaining upright rather than the usual Magikarp flop.

Edited by Jeimuzu

Lynn yelped as she ran into the stranger. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she said at almost the exact same time. "I should have been paying more attention..."

"Woopah!" Gill called from behind as he raced to catch up with his Trainer. Both of them turned their heads when they heard nearby rustling; a Bidoof and a Bulbasaur emerged from the tall grass and emitted their Growls.

"Uh-oh," Lynn muttered. She turned to the stranger. "It looks like we'll have to fight together... Gill probably won't be able to do much damage against the Bulbasaur, though..."

Me ~ Kaiser saved his pokeball to his pocket when he saw all the thugs were leaving. It appeared it was a quick draw mission, only get to the place, execute and leave. Maybe, but still, they caught too much attention, and have done a lot of damage not only to the park, but to the people and pokemon. If they meant to be stealth, they failed misserably. Kaiser moved through the park, trying to help the injured people and pokemon. Even small children needed help, and even when he wasn't an experienced trainer, he was old enough to help kids.

After a couple hours of helping there, he grew tire, and along with his pokemon, he needed rest. The young man walked to the pokemon center, the place was crowded with people and pokemon equally. Luckily for him, he hadn't unchecked for the room he slept in last night. He waslked there and readied to sleep, tomorrow would be another day and hopefully, better.

((ends day for me))

Akira was taken to the medics. They determines she inhaled to much smoke, and ended up doing what they could to help with the coughing. Once they were done they let her sleep there since the pokemon center was full. Akira fell asleep, Skit lying beside her.

Lynn yelped as she ran into the stranger. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she said at almost the exact same time. "I should have been paying more attention..."

"Woopah!" Gill called from behind as he raced to catch up with his Trainer. Both of them turned their heads when they heard nearby rustling; a Bidoof and a Bulbasaur emerged from the tall grass and emitted their Growls.

"Uh-oh," Lynn muttered. She turned to the stranger. "It looks like we'll have to fight together... Gill probably won't be able to do much damage against the Bulbasaur, though..."

"No worries! Lucy should be able to do some damage on Bulbasaur, and your Wooper should get some damage on Bidoof" Crystal said. "Lucy! Come 'ere!" she called and Lucy flew out of one of the trees to greet her trainer. "OK, now see that Bulbasaur, I want you to use Peck on it, just as you did in training" she said and Lucy nodded. Lucy flew towards the Bulbasaur and rested her feet on the ground in front of a tree behind it, taunting it.Then she used an intimidating Growl on it.

"Morty, right? Are you okay little man?" he asked in concern.

Morty looked up at Zaak, a boy whom he met before on his way to Prig Town, and replied, ”I’m fine now, thanks for the concern.” He tried to smile but somehow, his face looked really funny with his eyes swollen from all the crying he did previously. Cyto could not help but to laugh a little. Morty noticed that and pettily turned away from the Cell pokemon, covering himself with the blanket and lying down where he sat. Cyto nudged him and said, I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to!” Morty remained silent but let Cyto snuggle up against him. Morty said to Zaak, ”Well it’s really late now, I guess we should all get as much rest as we can. Good night Zaak.”

((That ends the day for me. ^^))