S9429183F

Which you prefer

Which do you prefer?  

307 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's always a very rare occasion that I get soda/pop at all so basically any soft drink is a good one.

Honestly, I can't taste the difference. Therefore, I just drink what my parents buy (which is usually Coke). But, if I could choose any soda, I would choose A&W Root Beer or Dr. Pepper.

Coca Cola Zero only which is my addiction.

Don't really like the sweet ones and light is tasteless.

And never really been into Pepsi products. I only like the taste of fresh Mirinda, but wouldn't drink more than 1-2 bottles/year. =)

I don't drink sodas very often, but when I do I always ask for Root Beer.

That is interesting.

We don't have it here, I'd never had it. Or maybe we do have it, but you'd have to make an effort to find it.

Anyway, last year I went on a roadtrip through the USA and in every supermarket, we gleefully examined all those magnificent sodas. And tried them. Root Beer was the one thing we weren't able to finish, we were convinced that people do not actually drink the stuff. The memory alone gives me uncomfortable shivers xd.png

On topic, I never drink sodas at home, I only have tea and water here. That's not really a decision, those are just the things I end up drinking and so I buy nothing else.

Between coke and pepsi, I say coke. And I mean coke, real coke is nice. Not zero, not light, not vanilla, not lemon, just no. I'd take a glass of water over those any day.

But most often it's Fanta for me, the simple orange one.

i hardly drink soda, and i dont think i really like either coke or pepsi. i usually go for root beer or Dr. pepper. :>

I'm a Dr. Pepper lover myself, but only English stores sell it here >.< (Australia) So I'm a coke lover <3 Especially if it's Vanilla. As for pepsi products, I'll drink pepsi or mountain dew, especially if it's the only cola brand sold. Other wise I also like Cola beer.

I'm allergic to both, sadly, so I have to say neither as I've never drunk either of them.

Both are in my view undrinkable.

Do you say that out of health concerns, out of company policy concerns, because you know too much about how it is produced or do you dislike the taste?

...do you let your grandchildren drink it? I wasn't allowed until I was twelve xd.png

Do you say that out of health concerns, out of company policy concerns, because you know too much about how it is produced or do you dislike the taste?

...do you let your grandchildren drink it? I wasn't allowed until I was twelve  xd.png

I don't choose what my grandchildren drink - unless I am out on my own with them. I would let them, if they asked - I have checked with their mother (I do NOT go against her wishes; they are HER children, not mine !) I'm not sure which they prefer, if either; they usually ask for Fanta actually, though grandson (12) did ask for Coke recently - at a function where that was the only available cola ! so that says nothing of his preferences !

ETA - company concerns - never got that far, as this thread just asked which we PREFER. xd.png

I say that simply because of the taste.... In my view - not the views of medics etc. biggrin.gif Everything will apparently kill you anyway and you can find reasons that whatever you choose to mention will cause terminal disease of one kind or another, so... xd.png

But that taste - eeeeeeeew sad.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

I have never tried Pepsi (So for the sake of this post I'll assume it tastes somewhat like Coke) but I utterly hate Coca Cola. The world is split into those who do and those who don't, and I'm with the latter.

However, I do quite like Fanta and Creaming Soda. smile.gif

I said Coke even though that's not really a preference. When I do drink soda, I tend to drink coke more than I drink Pepsi.

I do NOT go against her wishes; they are HER children, not mine !

That is a very sensible approach. From my own childhood, I'd have never guessed how many families struggle with that, but now I see it happen everyday. My mother and grandma simply seemed to agree on things without discussing it much xd.png

That aside, I continue to be baffled by how many people actually like root beer. I feel about it much the same as fuzzbucket feels about coke:

But that taste - ewwwww sad.gif

I like both Pepsi and Coke. I grew up with Coke, because it's popular and more available in the stores over here than Pepsi is. Yet at my university they only tend to sell Pepsi... so I've developed a liking taste to both smile.gif

Edited by Rowiehz

To be honest.. I dont actually taste any difference. I cant be the only one.. right.. rightt???

Coke. But sometimes pepsi doesn't taste that different to me, it's really just because I'm picky