S9429183F

Which you prefer

Which do you prefer?  

307 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

neither, my favorite was Sprite (stopped drinking soda 3 years ago, almost 4)

I prefer Sprite, but will settle for a Dr. Pepper. But coke... You know how Coke came to be?

None of them... If a drink can used to put out rusted nails from walls, I don't think I would drink it. Anyway from soft drinks I like the one with the tangerine.

Personally, I like Pepsi better. For some odd reason, coke always gives me a headache. I still drink it anyways.

What if I told you, I don't like either of those.

If i had to choose those two... Pepsi. Coke tastes weird....

I'm "not allowed" to have Mountain Dew however, though it is my absolute favorite tied with Sprite/Sierra Mist (I know they're not the same but they taste the same), because it is the only sugary thing in the world (I'm not kidding... sadly) that succeeds in making me hyper. I can eat tons of candy all day and not care one bit. One can of Mtn Dew.... someone who gave it to me better run pretty darn fast.

What if I told you.. Monster.

Pepsi. Search up how Coke was originally made and then I'll ask if you still like Coke. (Maybe IRL, but not online)

But, honestly, when the time is right, I'll take a Suicide (Mtn Dew, Rasp. Iced Tea, and RB).

Which is also why I like the local Taco Bell so much.

Out of the both of them, Pepsi I could never stand the taste of coke.

I don't drink soda however, I quit drinking it some years ago and when I tried some again it was so thick and oversugary I couldn't stand it, now I drink water, coffee and sometimes juice.

Used to be I couldn't even taste the difference. Now I prefer Coke, but only because I'm used to it.

Actually I prefer fruit juice but that's not a choice xp

Between the two, I choose Coke. But I drink water. xd.png If it has to be a soft drink, I would pick Root Beer or Orange Crush!

I've...never really tasted a difference between the two of them?

Although to be fair I don't drink either very often. I think a while ago they conducted a few tests to see which one more people preferred. Pepsi won with smaller samples because it was sweeter but when given a full cup more people chose Coke, apparently.

I like ginger ale. Especially on planes.

If I had to choose between the two, it would be pepsi. I prefer Dr. Pepper though

I prefer Pepsi but I'll drink Coke if Pepsi is available.

Well that makes perfect sense, ruby.

But coke, marginally.

Usually I don't even drink soda. But if I had to pick, I'd say Dr. Pepper!

While I do equally like the taste of Coke and Pepsi, I said neither because I am trying to stay away from soda entirely.

Feel free to ignore this question, but I just wonder if this happens to anyone else; since I do avoid soda as much as possible, when I do drink it, I sometimes get a stomach ache shortly afterwards. Does this happen to anyone else? I'm going to assume that it's just a reaction that the body has towards an unknown substance i.e. large amounts of sugar, haha.

I chose Coke, but I'm not a big soda drinker in general. If tea is an option, I always go for the tea instead. cool.gif

Lorelei, I sometimes experience that but it feels to me like it's too much carbonation suddenly in my stomach at once rather than a reaction to the sugar. But I'm certainly no expert, and the reason may vary depending on your body. Or I may be completely wrong. smile.gif