S9429183F

Which you prefer

Which do you prefer?  

307 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like cola over pepsi its the flavoring i suppose

but over all i drink mountain dew the most

I'm not sure, I rarely go near soft drinks and don't drink either nearly enough to figure out the difference, but I think pepsi wins it.

I honestly can't taste much of a difference between them. Then again, I'm not big on sodas in general...

Maybe Coke? Pepsi seems a bit metallic sometimes.

I'm not a big fan of either, because I prefer Mtn. Dew, but if I had to choose between the two I'd pick Pepsi. I like the taste better and it doesn't hurt my throat like Coke does.

None, yuck. I gave up soda a while ago and it just BURNS like crazy to try drinking any of the 'dark' soda like coke, dr. pepper, or pepsi. Root beer is usually the only soda I can drink without regretting it from a stomach ache.

I drink both way too often (especially for a dental medicine student), Coke more often than Pepsi, but I prefer Pepsi, especially the one with lemon flavor. Pepsi Twist is amazing. biggrin.gif

But my favourite drink is Somersby apple cider. THAT tastes amazing. smile.gif

Coke. Not a Pepsi fan at all. And I prefer Coke products, too. Sprite is the best! biggrin.gif

Caffeine free Diet Coke with Lime is my drug of choice, but if I MUST drink non-diet, I prefer Pepsi to Coke.

Coke. Specifically diet coke, with a slight preference for caffeine free (yes, they do taste slightly different!). Unfortunately... the artificial sweetener censorkip.gifs with my brain, so I can't drink it anymore. Also unfortunately, I still crave the stuff... and even more unfortunately, my mom is still keeping it around the house.